Shattered (Twilight FanFic) {...

By Frojay

Something’s upsetting Bella: Jacob and Renesmee are getting closer, and that sets her on edge. When Jacob dec... More

Shattered ( twilight FanFic)
Chapter 1: Expiration Date Rearranged
Chapter 2: We Meet Again
Chapter 3: Not Going To Kill..Sadly
Chapter 4: Truth or Dare
Chapter 5: A Little Warning
Chapter 6: Half Of The Truth
Chapter 7: So Close
Chapter 8: Surprise
Chapter 9: The Deal
Chapter 10: Beyond Angry
Chapter 11: New Ability
Chapter 12: Leaving
Chapter 13: Fire Versus Fire
Chapter 14: Blast From The Past
Chapter 15: Little Accident
Chapter 16: Baby, Come Back To Me
Chapter 18: Unbearable Pain
Chapter 19: If Only
Chapter 20: No Control Of My Body
Chapter 21: Out Of My Skin
Chapter 22: My Sins
Chapter 23: Disconnected
Chaper 24: A Toast
Chapter 25: You Do Not Know What I Can Handle
Chapter 26: Pain Reliever
Chapter 27: Blond + Plastic= Barbie
Chapter 28: Part Of The Ground
Chapter 29: World War Three
Chapter 30: It Should Have Been Me
Chapter 31: Painful Reality
Chapter 32: I Am Pain's Friend, As Pain's Friend Is Me
Chapter 33: I Went From Hell And Back To You.. Literally
Chapter 34: Time Flying
Chapter 35: The Invitation
Chapter 36: Mystery Man
Chapter 37: Art Masterpiece
Chapter 38: Set Yourself Free
Chapter 39: Partners In Crime

Chapter 17: Spells and Revelation

7.8K 155 98
By Frojay

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter ! this is the longest chapter i wrote so far!l! It took forever to write!

Shattered Chapter 17 - Spells and Revelation 

Bella's Pov

This has to be a dream that I am going to wake up from, it just has to be.

"Carlisle, can we see Renessme?" I pled as my knees felt weak.

He nodded his head and we followed him. Once he brought us to her room and showed us how she looked like, I was shunned into silence. There are scars all over her body, by what seems to be glass.

She was in a hospital gown that showed her skin full of scars. She was as pale as sheet, no color on her face, or on the rest of her body for that matter.

" Jasmine, can I talk to you for a moment." I walked up to her and we both started for the door. Once we were out of hearing range for vampires I started talking.

" Do we have a healing spell, and bringing a person back from the dead spell?" I asked as I grabbed the spell book.

" Look on the letter 'H'." She said as she brushed her blonde hair away from her eyes.

" Found it." I did a mini happy dance which earned a few confused looks from the doctors passing by.

" Okay but we have to do the spell in the house , we can not risk doing it where mortals can see." She whispered as we made our way back to Renessme's room.

" Guys, we need to take her and Joseph home now!" I clapped my hands together while they looked at me like I had twenty five heads or something.

" We can't take the tube out of her, she will die." Carlisle argued.

" Hold that thought Carlisle." I faced my palm towards him.

" Look in letter ' B'." Jasmine commanded.

" I'm going." I huffed. I flipped a few pages and started using my pointer finger to look.

" FOUND IT!" I start jumping up and down while keeping the book in my right hand opened.

" It seems I am rubbing off on you! So what do we do now?" Alice asked.

" We take both Joseph and Renessme to the house. Onward we go!" They chuckled and started to get Renessme and Joseph.

We started walking and that is when I asked Jasmine a question.

"Jasmine, in the book it required both witches, are you willing to help me?"

" Of course! But the spell is quite long." She contemplated.

" Yes it is three pages." I murmured.

" We have to know it by memory." I stared at her as if she had spoken a different language.

" Memorized? Why can't we just look at the book?" If she thinks that I can memorize a four page spell in a few minutes then she has another thing coming.

" It has to deal with the feel of the soul. We can not focus on anything else but the spell, if we focus on the spell book our attention is else where and we can not bring them back to life." She concluded as we came by our motorcycles.

We put on our helmets and sped away behind the Cullen's. We were at the front door when I smelled the stench that I longed to forget.

" Is Renessme alright ?" Jacob asked not even realizing that I was here. Before anyone can answer I spoke.

" She will be, but your stench may stop her from healing so run along, am I right Jasmine?" I turned my head towards her.

" Yes, it will stop her from healing, go for a run for a while." She suggested.

" Or go on a run forever and never come back." I muttered under my breath.

" Well go on." I motioned him to leave.

I looked in his eyes and saw that he was staring straight at me as of he had seen a ghost. His muscles tensed and his teeth clenched. He muttered something under his breath that I did not here and went off.

I turned to the Cullen's and clapped my hands together and waited for them to go inside. Jasmine handed me the spell book and I started reading until I had it all memorized.

" Is he the man?" She asked.

I nodded my head and proceeded to read more of the first page; why does everything have to be in Latin! I mean come on why couldn't it be in plain English.

" Did you memorize it?" I asked Jasmine.

" Yes I did." I swear she deserves a noble prize for memorizing it.

" Lucky." I muttered while she chuckled.

" You will know it soon enough, did you finish reading it?" she asked as we began walking into the house.

" Yes."

" Then you memorized it!" She clapped her hands together.

" Huh?" She is crazy if she thought I memorize this.

" We have photographic memory." She tapped her fingers to her head while I just came to realization.

" Are you girls ready?" Carlisle asked as the rest of the family looked at us.

" Yes we are, where shall we do the spell?" Jasmine asked.

" Somewhere where the mutt stench wont be because it will interfere." Jasmine added.

" My study?" Carlisle suggested.

" Let Bella and I see if we can perform the spell."

We walked up the stairs with the others behind us and waited for Carlisle to open the door to the study. We walked in and inhaled the air and walked around the perimeter.

" It seems proper." I agreed.

" Yes it does, bring them in here." Jasmine commanded. They all left to get Joseph and Renessme, the only one that did not leave is Edward.

I stared into his eyes and got lost in his pitch black eyes. Why didn't her hunt, it looks as of he hasn't hunted for a month, which is exactly how long I have not been here.

" You haven't hunted, why?" I grew curious.

" How could I when my reason for living left me in the darkness. You are my light, when you left me I was swallowed into darkness with no way out." His voice was pained, and it pained me even more to know that I had put him in this pain.

" Okay where should we put them?" Emmett's voice boomed in the eerie silence. 

I pointed towards the table ad turned my back against Edward. I looked at Joseph and saw dried up blood covering his whole body. Every drop of blood that was in him is now out. His body is paler than Renessme's, which frightened me if we were to late. His once blonde hair was covered in blood, and his body looked mangled as if it had just been in a shredder.

They brought Renessme beside him and I was two seconds from breaking down. She will be alright once you do the spell, I chanted in my head.

" Lets start the spell." Jasmine suggested. She noticed my worry and wrapped a comforting arm around my shoulders.

" Don't worry all will be well." She murmured in my ear as she grabbed a hold of my right hand and we began to say the spell.

"eorum animas ad corpora. Sunt in angulis oculorum luce et non inducat nos nimis. Vita est nequam cum eos. Restant sine tenebris. Nos sentire mortis ante. Rapidum cordis percutere iterum. nos reliquit in pice tenebris quod hirundines nobis totum. Nos Joseph et Renessme anima quod nos semper beatus. Lucet sol sit simul videmus oculis omnis curae recedemus. Longa sunt praecedentia. Diu Joseph et Renessme. Vita casta et munda. Planetae sunt non nocui hoc tamen habemus. Redde mihi de hac luce tenebras spiritus nos prohibuerit. Fiat eclipsis solaris incipiunt ut iungere vires. Nos ventilabis a parte et ventilabis ex altera. Graviter eos non numquam moriuntur vivant. Diu!! Tam longa aetate bigeneri!! Imus nos semper. Numquam usque!!! Nostras spem amet ut caelo Sit caelum ultimum, necesse est nos omnes et aperi oculos nos beatitudinis. Aperire! aperire! Lumen ad nostrum exanime vivit! Exsistat, necesse ire ad vos venire ad nos Venit tergum bene erit!"

I took in a breath and continued the rest of the spell alongside Jasmine.

"ne derelinquas nos tenebris? Numquam agere nos semper ad latus. A nobis contra filios nostros prudentes referent terram. et solum bonum et aliud; nostri spiritus veniet brevi si non vivere! Redi in armis, non dimittat nos! numquam ire! Manere cum nobis! hora tenebrae vos protegat nos, quemadmodum rediit! Infantem, Veni retro! tempore procedente sapiente delectus facies tibi longaevam aetatem, ut non obliviscar? et quomodo potest venire in mundo, sicut et nos reverti guys donec aperias oculos tuos quando mundus dare testimonium, quod vivis!!" I felt something drip onto my mouth, and felt myself weaken in power, I am not strong enough. But I must complete the spell, they must come back. There is only a little left.

" siste semetipso, animos nullum relinquam? toto corde facit unusquisque nostrum cum superare labores dolorem! Percuties omne quod in manibus est. Praesent virtus aestimanda est. Perpetuo tuitionem nostri amores, nec sinit eos. Dimitte nobis promissa servemus neque. Custodi nos simul et numquam cogitare aliquid minus. Et nihil mutare nos qui sumus? vestra animas equitare in corpora. Ite ad vos sentio terram. Licuit vobis omnia simul omnes in latus. Minuunt sperans aliquid quod nunquam cessat effectus. Ne diutius autem semper sperabo donec. Habere cor totum et Numquam lacerantes te praeter non materia quomodo tuae sunt. vos mos servo vos a tenebris. semper spes est, quod non mori spes!!"

After I said the last part of the spell everything went black, and I had no choice but to let the darkness swallow me whole.

********************************************

Edwards Pov

My daughter and Joseph are alive but during the middle of the spell blood started dripping from Bella's nose. She seemed to go paler but she did not stop.

Once their eyes were open her eyes were closed as she hit the ground with a thud. I ran to her side and started shaking her slightly to get her to move, but nothing worked.

" The power was drained from her, it was too much for her but she kept going. She will wake in an hour when she has her power back. The more power she uses the weaker she gets. Also this is the first time she used so much power. I have used it my whole life, which is why I am still standing. It will take some getting used to. You should put her in her bed to rest." Jasmine concluded as she went to examine Renessme and Joseph.

I ran into my old room and set Bella on the king size bed. Her brown hair layered as if a pillow under her head. I stroked her cheek and rested my hand in her hair as I looked at my Bella.

She is always going to be beautiful to me, and I wonder what other spells she could do. I just want her safe in my arms like good old times, but he always finches away for some unknown reason. I should move my hand away unless I want my fingers torn off as her little snack. I chucked softly, my little monster is getting wild, but my little monster is always mine, and no one else's.

" She will wake up in two minutes." Alice said as she slid into the room and sat beside me on the bed.

" She is going to be alright. But I still want to know what made her flinch at anyone who touched her and growl at us. I hate not knowing." Alice moaned. I looked into her mind and saw that Renessme and Joseph are as healthy as ever.

" I wonder to Alice, I wonder."I murmured as I saw Bella stir awake.

" I am going to stop Tanya from something that will make you loose Bella forever, bye now!" She ran out of the room before I can say anything. Bella's eyes open and I saw that they were gold now, I really need I ask about the eye color.

I am just happy that she is back!

********************************************

Bella's Pov

I opened my eyes and noticed that only Edward was beside me. His black eyes stared back into mine and I raised my hand to stroke his face. I no longer wanted to kill anyone who came near me, I am glad, but I still am going to have to live with the nightmares.

He leaned into my touch and started leaning down until our foreheads were touching. He was still hesitant of going near me, I can feel it.

" Kiss me." I murmured breathlessly.

" Always." He murmured and his lips crashed onto my soft ones.

He deepened the kiss by opening my mouth with his, and I opened his mouth with mine. We were practically eating each others face off. I bit his lip and he moaned and positioned himself completely on top of me. Never thought I would ever be in this position again without clawing the guy's head off.

" We should down stairs." I said between kisses. He groaned and rolled off of me

.

" We continue this later." He smiled his crooked smile as he twined my fingers with his.

We made our way down the stairs and I saw Renessme .

" Mommy!" She cried as she ran into my open arms.

" Hey how are you feeling?"

" I am fine, I missed you mommy!" she squeezed me tighter.

" I missed you to dear." I ruffled my hand in his hair and looked up to see the rest of the Cullen's staring at me.

" Family meeting now." I commanded and they all went to the dining room.

" Jasmine?" I asked as everyone was gone.

" Yes." She replied.

" Help me control them when I finish showing them what happened."

She chuckled and nodded her head. We walked in side by side and sat down.

" Now, I would like to apologize for my previous actions. Though I would like to show you the reasons behind my actions."

" You guys just have to touch my skin. Jasmine?" I asked. She cocked her head to the side waiting for me to continue.

" Should I show Renessme and Joseph because it is kind of R rated and I do not want them to be frightened."

" They must know." She argued.

" True." I mumbled.

" Okay all of you keep your hands on my skin, and Viewers discretion advised." They all put their hands on parts of my arms and I began to show them of the rape I went through.

The beating started and I showed them how I was chained and held against my will, and I showed them who did it. The flashback ended but before they could say anything I showed them of the time when Jacob told me that I was his imprint.

Once I finished the room was filled with growls and hisses. Edward held me to him protectively as if daring for someone to come near.

" Jasmine." I said and the whole room was calm.

" Who in the world does this lowlife piece of trash think he is touching you that way. I am going to rip that mutt apart alive and make him suffer. That piece of trash needs to be taught a lesson." Edward's fist slammed onto the table.

" Well here comes bloodshed." I said.

" This is a war, where we will be the victors and make them go through Hell." I stood.

" So is Renessme okay?" Jacob walked through the door casually, well he choose just the perfect time to come through the door.

Translations for Latin:

Part 1:

bring their souls back to their bodies. They are angles in our eyes, they bring us light that can not be replaced. Life is worthless with out them. Without them we are left in darkness. We will feel death like never before. Their rapid heart must beat once again. we are left in pitch black darkness that swallows us whole. Bring us Joseph and Renessme's soul that will make us always happy. Let the sun shine once we see their eyes open, all worries will be gone. They have long lives ahead of them. Long live Joseph and Renessme. Their lives are pure, they are pure. They have done no harm on this planet, yet we have. Bring back our light I get us out of this darkness that keeps us from breathing. Let a solar eclipse begin as we join forces. We push from one side and you push from the next. We will not put them in a grave, they will never die, they will live. Long live!! Long Life for both hybrids!!!!!! Keep us going till the end. Never give up!!! Keep our hopes as hug as the sky! The sky is our limit, and now all you need to do us open your eyes, and give us happiness. Open! open ! Bring light back to our soulless lives! Rise from the dead, we need you to keep going, come back to us! Just come back and all will be well!!!

Part 2:

do not leave us in the dark! We will never give up, we will always be at your side. Wise ones from the other side help us bring our children back onto this earth . they will only do goodness and nothing less! our breathing will come short if they shall not live! Come back into our arms, and never let us go! never let go! Stay with us! we will protect you in your darkness hours, just come back!!! Baby, Come back! you shall make wise choices as time goes on, you have a long life , never forget it! come back and we can how you the world, just as long as you guys come back to us giving us the world when you open your eyes to give proof that you are Alive!!!!!

Part 3:

stay your true self, never let your souls leave you! your hearts is what makes everyone whole, we must work together to overcome the pain! Hand in hand we will defeat anything in our way. We are a force to be reckoned with. We will always protect our loved ones, never letting them away. We keep our promises and never let go. Keep ourselves together and never think of anything less. We are who we are and nothing could change that! let your souls ride into your bodies. Make you feel your way back to earth. Everything be alright once you have everyone at your side. Never stop hoping, it is something that we will never stop doing. Always hope until you an not any longer. Have your heart whole and never let anyone tear you apart no matter how far your are. you will protect yourselves from the darkness. always hope, that is something that will never die, our hope!!!!!!

*************************

So what did you guys think!!!!! They were brought back to life! Happy dance!!!!

Don't forget to vote and comment!!!!! XD

AND WOW THIS IS REALLY LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 3.1K 45
A sequel to A different side of Twilight Breaking dawn, after the entire vampire and werewolf feud with the Cullen family and the Volturi, Jacob, and...
54.4K 1.2K 37
Jacob is trying to figure out why he imprinted on a vampire. And better yet the vampire is none other than Edward Cullen, his enemy. Edward has just...
914 16 16
Ava Swan would do anything for her sister Bella, but what happens when she finally opens her eyes and sees just how much her sister really doesn't ca...
567K 8.2K 24
Aurora Giselle Swan. The adopted daughter of Charlie Swan. She is young, bubbly, oh and the mate of Jasper Hale. When she meets the Cullen family, sh...