Secrets (ON HOLD) (A Bruce Ba...

Da Burning_Underground

"My name is Hayley Banner. And I want to find my brother." Hayley Banner hasn't seen her big brother in 30 y... Altro

Secrets (A Bruce Banner Fan Fiction)
Chapter 1: Meeting... Tony Stark
Reunited on Valentine's Day
Don't tell...
Kylie
What?
Just a game
Love in an arc reactor
A nice little punch
A New Friend and A New Threat
A Movie? No?
Girls NIGHT!!!!
The Hulk
Explanations
A visit from Lile
Loving the Lockdown... NOT!
Escape!
Hiding
Fury, just leave us alone.
One Angery Lavada
A/N
A Secret to Share...
Love, Pain, and The Whole Crazy Thing
Important! Like Freak Out Important!
Brother, Sister times
A/N

Hayley... or... Lile...

918 32 5
Da Burning_Underground

(Hayley's POV)

I barged into Tony's room.

" Tony?" I looked around the room and blushed when I found him, without a shirt standing and staring at me.

" Barging in rooms now aren't we, Hayley?" Tony chuckled.

I blushed even more. " Sorry."

" No need to be sorry. What do you want?" Tony asked.

My heart was literally pounding out of my chest. I can't believe I just walked in to Tony's room and found him shirtless.

( Tony's POV)

Hayley dropped to the ground.

" Hayley!" I yelled running to her.

" Who's Hayley?" she asked and grabbed me by the neck. " Oh, you mean that whimp whom I share a body with."

" What are you talking about?" I gasped. She held a tight grip on my neck.

" Well, you see, Anthony, I share a body with that sorry excuse for a person, Hayley. The name's Lilian call me Lile. This is how I was made." she lifted her shirt to show a glowing green circular scar on her stomach. " Gamma radiation."

" Can you let go of my neck now?" I asked.

" Sure." she said and pushed me into the wall.

A sharp pain shot through my body. She cuffed my hands and secured them into the wall.

" Now it'll be easy to hurt you." she smirked and hit me hard on the face. " Wait till Hayley sees her crush like this."

The words 'Hayley crush' hung in my head. " Huh?"

She smiled and kicked me, sending me into unconsciousness.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

605K 16.1K 31
'I'm not going to sit here and say that being the daughter of a millionaire is awful since I never get to see my dad and don't really have a family l...
41.1K 1K 42
One day a beautiful genius and owner of a prestigious company, Victoria Lockhart has a meeting with a bunch of different major company CEOs. It is ju...
478 11 15
Your Steve's little sister and after he disappeared you became obsessed to find him, like it was your job. You lost your best friend and then not lon...
36.9K 1.3K 33
"Becky Banner no longer exists, neither does the Lunar Castor for that matter, and that's the way I want it." Forgotten for the protection of others...