Yours Since 1997 (COMPLETED)

By Dbluemoon

sapagkat ang pag-ibig, mabagal man o mabilis, ay pag-ibig pa rin. Highest rank: #277 in Short Story More

notes
: how, when, where :
uno: never look in stranger's eyes
dos: look away from 'the' smile
tres: don't love that face
: what, why :
uno: voices in your head pushing you to your end
dos: wait for it...
tres: the monster revealed itself
: whom :
uno: not for the weak
dos: the danger in falling
tres: the point of no return

end: the beginning

71 4 4
By Dbluemoon

clara &
mattias

sa gabing 'yon, ibigay ni clara ang kanyang sarili kay mattias.

sa gabing 'yon, ibinigay ni mattias ang kanyang sarili kay clara.

sa mga susunod na araw, ibinulong ni clara kung gaano niya kamahal ang asawa tuwing nasa bisig siya nito.

pakiramdam ni mattias ay wala na siyang hihilingin pa.

hanggang sa patunayan ng maykapal na mayroon pa. mayroon pang kulang. kaya naman biniyayaan niya si mattias kahit hindi ito humihingi.

pagkatapos ng apat na buwan, ang dalawa ay nakagawa ng isa.

siyam na buwan, isinilang ang isang anghel na kasing puti ng ulap. tumatawa ito kapag nahahawakan sa tiyan o sa pwetan. humahagikhik tuwing hinahampas ang tubig sa palanggana sa oras ng kanyang paligo. umiiyak kapag nagugutom o naiinitan o nadudumi.

mukha itong anghel habang tulog kaya madalas pinagmamasdan ni clara ang kanyang anak habang nakapikit. ipadadaan ang kanyang daliri sa pisngi ng anak, sa mahabang pilikmata, sa likod ng tenga na tila wala pang buto sa lambot, at babalik siya sa pisngi nito, pagkatapos ay mangingiti sa sarili.

kapag ang batang anghel ay ngumiti, pakiramdam ni clara na nasisinagan ng araw ang kanyang puso, umiinit kasi iyon, sa puntong siyang naluluha.

ang puso ng batang anghel ay puro. nakuha nito ang lambing at pagkaseloso ng kanyang ama. pero kamukha ito ni clara, mula ulo hanggang talampakan.

labing-isang taon gulang si angela nang siya'y managinip ng lalaking walang mukha. nakalutang sila sa liwanag kaya naman hindi niya maaninag ang itsura ng batang lalaki.

nagkausap sila roon ngunit ang lahat ng iyon ay pansamantalang mabubura sa alaala ni angela sa oras na siya'y magising.

mababaon ang alaalang 'yon sa pinakasulok ng kanyang isipan, magtatago nang matagal na panahon, mangangalawang, aalikabukin, hanggang sa isang araw ay mabubuksan, kasama ng pangakong nangyari sa pagitan nilang dalawa sa mundo ng pangarap at panaginip.

angela: anong pangalan mo?

batang lalaki: milan

angela: meee-lan? mih...lan? mila-aa-lan?

sinabi niya 'yon sa iba't ibang tono saka humagikhik.

milan: ikaw? anong ngalan mo?

masiglang sumagot si angela. alam niya ang isasagot kapag tinanong siya ng gano'n, tinuruan siya nina clara at mattias.

angela: angela!

milan: angela...

sambit nito na parang sinusubukan kung maganda ba ang tunog ng pangalan ng babae sa kanyang bibig.

sumagot si angela dahil akala niya ay tinatawag siya ng kausap. hindi niya pa alam ang pagkakaiba ng mundong kanyang ginagalawan sa mundo ng pangarap at panaginip.

angela: hmm?

milan: hintayin mo ko, angela. hahanapin kita.

talagang bata pa si milan, hindi niya alam na mahihirapan siyang tuparin ang pangako. sapagkat sa henerasyong 'yon, tatlong angela ang kanyang makikilala bago matagpuan si angela, ang batang napapabungisngis pagkarinig ng pangalang milan.

____________

yssa &
jin

jin stood like a wood at the doorstep of yssa's condominium. he didn't know it but his mouth hangs open in amazement, his eyes feasting at the sight in front of him-at yssa.

yssa's face was flushed, her hair disarrayed and it covered most of her facial features. her eyes were in slit from hours of bawling, and her voice was coarse.

she was a mess but in jin's eyes, she was dazzling.

her ruddy face made her look like a human tomato, but it also made her...burning, hot, at least to jin's perspective. her entangled hair suited her perfectly, it made her look sexy. jin hasn't seen yssa this way and now that he had, his hormones were acting up. up and up until he was cursing himself for thinking of sexual thoughts right at this exact moment.

as though yssa knew what effect she had to him, she spoke in a teasing throaty voice.

"sorry. i'm a mess right now but..."

she looked at him, her face softened.

"thank you for coming," she said in a small but sweet voice.

"i failed to see a mess..." jin trailed off. "all i can see is perfection."

and that earned him a smile from the most beautiful mess he had ever seen.

they stared in each other's faces, and in their hearts they found peace. the kind of peace they didn't know they were looking for, from the very start.

this was the moment yssa realized it's him, the love who would understand every reason of her smiles; the only guy who could take away the deep pit of emptiness situated in her soul; and the only man who could make her happy just by existing.

now she can understand why she's existing, it's for their love, this love, this boy who's smiling lovingly at her.

other than pumping out blood, her heart functions to love him.

after twenty years, she's here. they were here in this moment, the point where they had solved one of the important mysteries of their existence.

yssa cleared her throat, pursing her lips, keeping herself from smiling too widely, almost in the creepy way.

"so... do you want to come in?"

jin's body stilled. he wanted to come in, he liked the idea of being close to her inside her room. but with his state right now, with the evident thirst in his mouth, it didn't sound right. god knows what he would do once they are alone.

he grinned, shoving his hands inside his pocket. "masamang idea," he then, chuckled.

yssa angled her head, brows furrowed playfully. "okay?" she too, laughed. even though she didn't have a reason why, she just wanted to.

jin exhaled loudly and looked around the hallway.

"ah, pwede tayong mag-usap dito..." he paused, "sa labas." where you're safe from my hands, he wanted to add.

yssa nodded. she sat by the doorway, she glanced up and smiled to jin, inviting him to sit beside her, by the door. by the tight space in her condominium's door.

jin was sure their bodies will be squeeze together, he'll feel her skin to his. just thinking of it makes him insane.

"ah, mas maganda doon na lang," he pointed to the floor at the right wall, where there was a huge space.

the frown in yssa's forehead narrowed further, but there was still a ghost of smile in her lips. she wasn't aware of it, that she's smiling more than she had in her life.

"okay?" said yssa. she took a seat on the floor, leaned in to the wall and looked admiringly to jin.

he felt tortured, in a pleasurable way, when he noticed this: yssa can't take her eyes away to him. suddenly, there was an urge to kiss her because of the way she stared.

this is one of the reasons why he was afraid of his feelings for her, 'cause he knows once he surrendered, his body, his soul, his heart, all of it will stop to belong to him. he'll lose his control of his own being, and that is scary.

he inhaled deeply, calming himself. there was something constricting on his chest, and he liked to think it was happiness.

who knew happiness can hurt you a little, when what you feel is too much. like it can't be contained inside your heart, so you'd be hurting.

jin finally joined yssa on the floor. he kept his distance, although he wants to wrap his arms over her, so bad.

yssa smiled wider. she averted her gaze to the wall in front, she didn't say anything. she was concentrating to this feeling, of him beside her. it feels... good. too good.

this was not the first time he become this close to her, but it was the first time she felt this way because of it.

there was silence.

there was peace, a kind of calmness the world full of people cannot give them, but surprisingly, in this place, on the 4th floor of Oasis building, they had found it.

yssa moved closer to jin and rested her head to his left shoulder. the latter was surprised, but when he recovered, he didn't hesitate to pull her closer.

yssa closed her eyes, savoring the feeling.

"so... i heard you like me," jin muttered.

yssa chuckled and buried her face to his chest. everything she had said on her text messages dawned on her, making her embarrassed.

jin laughed at what she did. "'wag ka magtago. kailangan mong sagutan tanong ko, totoo ba?"

yssa leaned back, staring at him in disbelief. "baliw ka ba? i fucking cried a bucket because of you."

he pulled her back to his chest. "sorry. hindi ko alam na iiyakan mo ko."

she hugged him more tightly. "hm-mmm," she hummed.

that made jin chuckled. "kailangan mo talaga ng yakap 'no?"

"hmm maybe i need a kiss too."

fuck, jin internally cursed.

he forced himself to breathe. "'wag mo ko masyadong landiin, bibigay ako."

yssa looked up to see his face. grinning, she said, "maybe that's what i want."

he instantly ducked her head back to his chest and muttered another curse. "'wag muna. takte baka 'di na kayanin ng dibdib ko kapag hinalikan pa kita."

yssa grinned to herself. she could get used to this feeling. she wants to get used to this feeling, of him beside her.

"may dumadaan ba dito sa floor n'yo?"

"hmm, wala naman masyado."

"good."

she found herself smiling more.

there was silence. yssa wasn't speaking, she liked this silence.

but jin broke their silence with:

"inform lang kita, boyfriend mo na 'ko a."

yssa laughed. she thought to herself, god, he's too cute. she didn't say it out loud, because she knows he'd say, "cute is not for my face. tandaan mo 'yan, yssa, kung ayaw mong maging dalawa".

"i think i'd love that," she said.

it made jin curse one more time. "tangina naman, yssa. kinikilig ako. 'wag kang bumabanat ng ganon."

yssa couldn't stop herself from laughing.

their story wouldn't be a perfect story. three days after this day, jin would be jealous of jk. six days after that, he'd make yssa cry.

their story will going to be messy and painful. but with their love as a foundation, they will survive.

END

--

oh my god tapos na. i want to cry, huhu. ito ang first attempt ko sa romance, 'yung purong romance lang at grabe parang pati sarili ko na-inlove kina claraxmattias at yssaxjin. mahal ko silang apat. ang tagal kong naisulat 'tong ending kasi gusto ko maganda, hindi ko na nga alam kung pang-ilang version 'to sa mga naisip ko. lol.

maraming salamat sa nagbasa nito, at sa mga magbabasa pa. sana napaibig din kayo ng apat *wink*

i decided to make this story a series. pero hindi series na ipagpapatuloy ko ang kwento nilang apat, tapos na talaga 'to, swear guys. haha.

Fate Swear Series masyadong cheesy pero yaan niyo na. nakakaumay talaga ang love, kaya gusto kong gawing magical ang feels para maski ako hindi maumay haha.

may isa pang chapter ang susunod. a sneek peak to the next book. mmm, sino kaya bibida doon 'no?

maraming salamat sa'yo! labyu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345M 7.1M 80
This work of fiction may include potentially disturbing readings, scenes and discussions around topics such as sexual, self-harm, physical violence...
517K 19.2K 28
(Game Series # 10) Tali coursed through life with ease. Coming from a family full of lawyers, she knew that getting a job would not be a problem. Kai...
93.9K 1.7K 32
* (rough draft, Filipino, and discreet version of My Drop-Dead, Gorgeous Rebound) In love na si Fae Santiago sa kinakapatid niyang si Carl Easton ba...
614K 22.7K 70
Coffees and pancakes. Teas and waffles. Two people crossed that created ditto but with dissonance.