Living With Turtles (TMNT 201...

By DONNIEYOSHI

[COMPLETED] Abby, Sarah, Kenzie, and Kayla; four ordinary girls, at least everyone thought. They watch Teenag... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Sleepover Rave
Chapter 2: Greetings from the Green Ones
Chapter 3: Dilema
Chapter 4: Following The Leo
Chapter 5: Pranking Purple
Chapter 6: Singing to Donnie (and Everyone Else)
Chapter 7: The Fight
Chapter 8: Anger Issues
Chapter 9: Mutant?!
Chapter 10: Kenzie's Transformations
Chapter 11: Explaining The Bear
Chapter 12: Another Mutant!
Chapter 13: Lazy Day
Chapter 14: Suspicious Set-Up
Chapter 15: Go Karts - Oops, I Mean Patrol Buggies!
Chapter 16: Abby Has Ninja Skills
Chapter 17: The Creeping Doom
Chapter 18: Smart Turtles No More
Chapter 19: DNA Mutagen?!
Chapter 20: Answers
Chapter 21: Getting To Know Smartsticle
Chapter 22: Mutagen Destroyers! (Part 1)
Chapter 22: Mutagen Destroyers! (Part 2)
Chapter 23: Halloween Plans
Chapter 24: Spooky Preparations
Chapter 25: Raph-Or-Treat!
Chapter 26: Serums and Solutions
Chapter 27: Out Of the Shredder's Control and Into the Serpent's
A/N: Editing
Chapter 28: Doubtful Discovery
Chapter 29: Rescue Mission (Part 1)
Chapter 30: Rescue Mission (Part 2)
Chapter 31: Mutagemia On The Loose
Chapter 32: The Unstoppable Shredder
Chapter 33: Problems Have Risen
Chapter 34: Ideas
Chapter 35: Kraang Orb Confusion
Chapter 36: Repeat
Chapter 37: Explanations
Chapter 38: A Plan of Action
Chapter 39: I Spy
Notice
Chapter 40: Memory Machine
Chapter 42: The Troubled Trio
Chapter 43: Undo
Chapter 44: A Final Fight
Chapter 45: Lastly, A Pillow Fight
Author's Note

Chapter 41: A Flicker of Remembrance

58 4 3
By DONNIEYOSHI

Dalilah peeked through a slit in between a manhole cover and the ground. Shredder's lair was just a block away, and her heart pounded wildly at the thought of what she was about to do.

Abby stood tensely behind her, seemingly trying to relax herself. The T-Phone in her hand rang a few times before the call was answered.

"Donnie, we're in position," Abby announced through the phone. Dalilah heard a muffled response from the purple-masked turtle in reply, and then Abby hung up. She nodded sharply to Dalilah.

The two of them made their way to a manhole a city-block over, climbing out. Shredder's lair was no longer in view, which was exactly as they planned. The moon shone down on the alleyway they crawled up from, and Abby laid herself on the ground. Dalilah grabbed her feet while Abby closed her eyes and let her mouth fall open, her limbs and head hanging limp. Dalilah pulled her out of the alley and towards Shredder's hideout.

The plan was for Abby and Dalilah to act as a distraction; Dalilah would pull an "unconscious" Abby to Shredder's base, still pretending to be on his side. When Rhazaar and Fishface go to lock Abby up, she would knock them out. While that is going on, the turtles and Sam would sneak in and save their friends.

Dalilah dragged Abby to the door of Shredder's lair, where she knocked. The door opened a few moments later, revealing Rhazaar and Fishface, just as expected. They were surprised to see Dalilah standing there panting, and even more shocked that she had a turtle with her.

"Dalilah?" Fishface asked, stepping forward. She smiled weakly, but they couldn't tell it was fake.

"She kidnapped me when I went to show Kayla and Sarah their hideout," Dalilah breathed, gesturing to Abby. "I managed to make her hit her head on the wall. I don't think she's as skilled as the other turtles."

Rhazaar exchanged a suspicious glance with Fishface. "Let's get her in the dungeon before she wakes up."

The two went to grab her wrists, but before they could Abby leapt up and went ninja on them. Her eyes turned white and Dalilah backed away to let Abby take them out. She was smaller and nimbler than the turtles the henchmen were used to fighting, which threw them off.

Abby swung her fist at Rhazaar, but he dodged and aimed a kick for her feet. She jumped over his sweeping leg and simultaneously nailed Fishface in, well, the face, pushing him back. Rhazaar punched, but she blocked it and kicked him the stomach. After another punch, he was doubled over in pain, but still managed to rake his claws down Abby's arm. She cried out, but retaliated, shoving him to the side. With a loud smack, his head hit the wall and he slide to the floor, unconscious.

However, Fishface was still awake and alert, and had a few tricks up his sleeve. He jumped at Abby, landing a hit to her jaw. In her moment of distraction, he bit down on the same arm Rhazaar scratched, causing it to bleed even more. His venom started affecting her quickly, but not fast enough. She managed to kick him away from her, flipped behind him, and attacked harshly. With every punch, she grew weaker and though her vision swam, Abby didn't even acknowledge the venom until she fell to the floor, her ninja-mode fading. Fishface was about to go in for a blow that would knock her out cold, but Dalilah sprang into action.

She took him by surprise, and though she had minimal training, she packed a strong punch. Within seconds, she landed two attacks, and soon, Fishface was blacked out next to his fellow henchman. Dalilah immediately turned her attention back to Abby, who seemed to be extremely delirious. She was making snow angels on the ground, muttering something incoherent under her breath. Dalilah rushed to her side, helping her sit up.

"Abby?" she gasped. "Are you there?"

Abby stared blankly at her for a moment before smiling goofily. "Superhero!"

Her voice sounded tired, and was softer than normal. Dalilah frowned worriedly, knowing she couldn't call Donnie for help. He was sneaking in with the other turtles, and Sam. Calling any of them would ruin the plan. Speaking of the plan, it was working, because the commotion caused by the Rhazaar-and-Fishface fight had drawn many Footbots to the area. They came from every direction, blocking the exit. With her bodyguard poisoned, Dalilah had no choice but to flee, especially due to her lack of training. She pulled Abby along, practically holding all of the mutant turtle's weight. Abby's legs seemed to be dysfunctional, which was no doubt an effect of the venom.

Dalilah knew her only chance was to run to Shredder's throne room. That was where everyone else was trying to sneak in, and if Dalilah made it there first she would mess everything up. But she had no choice. The Footbots were hot on her tail and if the turtles were already there, they could help protect Abby. She just hoped the distraction had been enough.

~•~

The turtles and Sam stood on the roof of Shredder's base, their hands ready to pull out their weapons at any second. Sam scanned the entrance with her fox eyes, keeping watch for Dalilah and Abby. When they went in, that was their cue to sneak in from the complete opposite side of the building.

After what seemed like forever, Dalilah appeared with Abby's arm over her should as she pulled her to the door. Soon, they went inside, and Sam nodded to the turtles behind her.

"They're in."

They waited for a minute, giving the battle between Abby and Shredder's henchmen time to start, and then Leo opened the roof hatch. One by one, Donnie, Raph, and Mikey hopped down, and Sam followed hesitantly. Leo held on to the handle, and as he dropped down he pulled the door closed behind him and let go just as it closed, landing gracefully on the ground.

"Move out," he whispered, signaling for them to follow him. Donnie grasped the memory device tightly, as if he was afraid he would drop it, and followed closely behind Leo.

With Dalilah's help, they had built their plan around Shredder's schedule. Each day at the same time, he would call their three friends to his throne, just to make sure he could still control them. The turtles snuck through the shadows towards the throne room. As they grew closer to the middle of the building, distant sounds of a fight reached their ears, reminding them that they needed to hurry before Abby's ninja-mode took down Fishface and Rhazaar.

Their pace quickened, and soon, they were in the room, and there they were. Just as Dalilah explained, Kayla, Kenzie, and Sarah marched into the room and kneeled before Shredder. Leo signaled to Donnie, who switched on the memory machine and aimed it at their friends. Almost immediately, Shredder's gaze snapped to their hiding spot, his good eye growing darker.

"Turtles!" he bellowed. "Come out, cowards."

All at once, the brothers revealed themselves, leaving Sam to scramble into the light a split second after. Each of their faces showed determination, and Donnie smirked at Shredder.

"You felt that, didn't you, Shred-head?" he mocked, waving the memory device and using Mikey's nickname for Shredder. The purple-masked turtle glanced at his family, whispering, "That means it's working!"

Sam knew it wasn't time to celebrate yet. Her sister was still under a crazy, armored man's control. She wouldn't truly be satisfied until Kayla was back to normal.

Donnie was about to activate the machine again, but from out of nowhere, a Footbot whacked it out of his hands. It skidded across the floor, right in front of another Footbot. It was then that Sam noticed the dozens of Footbots that were filling the room. Shredder could summon so many fighters with the snap of his fingers. Sam swallowed nervously, one of her fox ears twitching.

Raph lunged for the memory machine, but just as he reached the 'bot who had it, the machine was passed off to another. Leo and Mikey sprang into action, trying to corner the Footbot, but the machine was already in the possession of yet another one. Sam ran and brought the spare sword she was using down on the 'bot, feeling accomplished that she used the weapon properly. However, the machine slid over to the door.

"Attack!"

Sam heard Shredder give the order to Kayla and her friends just as the door opened. Sam didn't have time to see who had entered, because she whipped around and flung herself to the left just before her sister's sword stabbed the place she'd just been standing. In the distance, she saw Kenzie attacking Leo and Mikey, and Sarah battling with Donnie and Raph. All four brothers were trying to find a chance to grab the memory machine, but they were too preoccupied.

"Kayla, stop!" Sam shouted, scampering away from another attack from her own sister. Sam knew Kayla was in there somewhere, she just had to get through to her. "It's me, Sam!"

If it weren't for her mutant fox reflexes, Kayla's sword would have sliced right through her arm. Luckily, Sam got out of the way in time. Suddenly, Kayla paused, staring at Sam. The first emotion in a long time appeared on Kayla's face: confusion.

The break gave Sam the opportunity to run and get the memory machine, but one look told her she didn't need to. The person who had opened the door was Dalilah, and the precious memory restorer was in her hands. Abby was slumped against a wall behind her, looking dazed. Her eyes were unfocused and she seemed completely out of it.

Sam glanced back at Kayla, who was slowly approaching her again. She stole another look at Dalilah, who was frantically pressing the button on the memory device. It didn't seem to be working, and Sam's heart sunk.

Sam, along with the rest of the turtles, backed into the corner where Dalilah and Abby were. Kayla, Kenzie, and Sarah surrounded them, weapons drawn.

"Guys, it's us! We're your friends! Please remember," Mikey pleaded. His brothers called out similar things, trying to jog their friends memories.

"You're training with us, to become ninjas! Remember?"

"It's the turtles! Don't you know Abby, your best friend?"

"Just remember us already!"

Their blank stares crushed any hope left in the Hamato crew. Their backs were pressed up against the window, arms held up defensively as though it would help.

Dalilah slammed her fist into the button, hard. Nothing.

"Your mission failed, turtles," Shredder sneered. "Girls, back off."

Kayla, Kenzie, and Sarah straightened up.

"I want you all to die knowing you couldn't save your friends," he laughed darkly. With an evil smile, he ordered, "Dispose of them."

Kayla, Kenzie, and Sarah all moved at once, lunging forward. The turtles, Sam, and Dalilah winced, but no final blow came.

Instead, there was a loud crash, and they all whipped around to see Shredder fly back through the window, plummeting towards the ground.

~•~

A/N: ITS ONLY BEEN 18 DAYS SINCE I UPLOADED! That's pretty good for me...

Man this book is getting really intense, isn't it? There's still a lot of action left, but only a few chapters! I know it still took almost 3 weeks for me to update but having everything planned out really does help, I just have to motivate myself to write. It's almost summer so I'll have a LOT of free time on my hands to wrap up this story!

Is it weird that I pretty much write between 12 and 2 in the morning? I don't know why😂 DON'T WORRY ONLY ON WEEKENDS! I'm not that crazy to stay up so late on a school night.

Well anyway, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Please vote and comment if you like it, but no pressure :)

~DY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 514 48
"๐™๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™œ๐™ช๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™›๐™ช๐™ฃ ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™š" "๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ซ๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ก?" "๐™”๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™–๐™™ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ข...
1M 54.7K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
676K 33.4K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
1.1M 44.5K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...