Been Here All Along

Galing kay grindean

Scarlett Rose Sinclair has just found out that her father is John Cena. She spends the summer with him while... Higit pa

► Surprise
► The Car Ride
► Nearly Naked
► A Soft Viper?
► A Little Too Much Fun
► Heartstopping Hero
► Sweet Dreams
► Sassy Scarlett
► The Talk
► Jokes and Jerkoffs
► Opportunity Knocks
► Special Announcemnt
► Covering Her Tracks
► Confession
► A Night to Remember
► The Morning After
► Start of Something New
► More Than Friends?
► In the Palm of Jericho's Hand
► It's Just the Beginning
► Love Is Just A Game
► The First Test
► Facing Reality: Part One
► Facing Reality: Part Two
► Torn
► Ignorance Is Bliss
► Born A Fighter
► Connections
► Motivation
► The Fuse That Light The Bomb
► The Game's Not Over Yet
► The Horrible Truth Revealed
► Holding All The Cards
► Championship Opportunity
► Who's On Top Now?: Part One
► Who's On Top Now?: Part Two
► Bad Dreams and Bad Memory
► Click
► Clever or Cowardly?
► What Hurts The Most
► Hope
► Unexpected Guest
► Trouble
► Karma's a B*tch
► The Rescue: Part One
► Secrets
► A Blow to the Heart
► Realizations
► "You're Not Alone."
► Caught On Camera
► Reunions and Returns
► Decisions Decisions
► The Ultimate Betrayal
► One Step Forward One Million Steps Back
► Precious
► Goodbye?
► Payback
► One In A Million
► Plot Twist
► Love That Lets Go
► This Is It
► Sacrifice: Part One
► Sacrifice: Part Two
► Finally A Family
► Author's Note
► Sequel

► The Rescue: Part Two

515 26 2
Galing kay grindean

Randy hung his head in disappointment. The past month of his life all had been a lie, and he had been a fool to fall every single trick Scarlett had up her sleeve, he thought. He got played like a fiddle, and now he was in this precarious position. Randy struggled to break free, as he was still bounded by the handcuffs. They dug into his skin and were beginning to cut off the circulation to his hands.

Randy's only hope was the girl who break his heart.

"What's wrong Randy?" Chris smirked, taunting him. "Finally realizing what it's like to get your heart broken? Huh? It sucks, doesn't it?"

Randy sat in silence. Saying it sucked was an understatement. He felt like his heart had ripped out of his chest, and there was nothing he could do about it. The Apex Predator had become the prey.

Meanwhile:

"Drive faster!" Scarlett barked at Seth Rollins. Her heart was racing fast and her body shook in anxiety. Dozens of thoughts floated around in her head. She knew Chris Jericho was capable of anything, so she was afraid he would harm Randy. It would be all her fault too. She couldn't handle the guilt if Randy got hurt in any way. She would blame herself and never live it down.

Scarlett squeezed onto Phil's hand who sat beside her. She couldn't seem to let go. She stared outside the window as they drove past many unfamiliar buildings. The paranoia built up inside as the surroundings become more foreign. She had no idea where they were.

Suddenly the car came to a screeching halt and stopped. "We're here," Seth announced.

Scarlett froze in hesitation. She looked around and shivered. Scarlett had never been to this part of town before, and it scared her a little. They were in a dark alley; it was the perfect place to commit a crime, almost, too perfect. Scarlett slowly stepped out of the car, and peered over her shoulder at Phil. He could see the fear in her eyes.

"I'm right behind you if anything happens," he assured her. He looked around his surroundings and got a strange feeling in his stomach. Something about the alley seemed familiar to him, but he couldn't figure out why.

"They should be in there," Seth pointed to a rusty metal door.

Scarlett glanced at Seth and Phil to make sure they were following her. Phil nodded, signaling for her to go.

Scarlett sighed. Truthfully, a part of her didn't want to see what was on the other side of the door. Who knows what Jericho could've already done to Randy. That thought quickly vanished at Scarlett opened the squeaky metal door and glanced inside. Her eyes shot right to the sight of Randy, bound to a chair. She could see the bruises all over him and the weakness in his eyes. He looked helpless and weak. Scarlett immediately ran to his side on instinct. But she was stopped midway by a large body who stepped in front of her.

Scarlett looked up in horror at the person standing before her. Mike.

Mike smirked. "And where do you think you're going?" He grabbed her arm tightly.

"I think she's going to kick your ass," Phil stepped into the room and glared at Mike intensely.

Mike let go of Scarlett's arm and stared back at Phil. He scoffed. "Her and what army?"

Almost as if on cue, Seth Rollins appeared out of the darkness and revealed himself. "Us," Seth pointed to himself and Phil.

The look on Mike's face was priceless. He was in pure shock.

"This is a joke right?" Mike became worried. "Seth we had a deal, we had a plan..." Mike stuttered.

"We did," Seth half smiled, "But I realized that I don't want to associated with a pathetic coward," he took the words of Scarlett, who gave him a smile of approval.

"Mike, what's going o----" Chris appeared, and his jaw dropped. He didn't expect Scarlett to find them. "Wh-what are they----how did they find us?"

That's when Chris saw Seth and realized Seth had betrayed him. "You son of a bitch," Chris narrowed his eyes on him. Chris this was the beginning of the end.

Seth shrugged and chuckled.

"Let Randy go now!" Scarlett shouted and tried to get past Mike but she was pushed back with great force, causing her to fall to the floor.

"You're not going anywhere near him honey," Mike taunted her.

Bad idea Mike.

This enraged Scarlett and Phil smiled as he saw the fire in her eyes. He knew Scarlett was about to kick his ass. "You, did not just push me," Scarlett huffed as she stood up.

Mike laughed. "Yeah, I did. What are you gonna do about it? Little girl."

Scarlett was now determined to make him pay for everything he ever did to her. She stared at Mike intently and then sprung off her feet and leapt onto Mike. She tackled him to the ground and started hitting him as hard as she could repeatedly. "What are you gonna do about it Mike?" Scarlett slapped him across the face, hard. "Huh? What are you gonna do now?" She slapped him again and scratched his face as she dug her nails into it. Scarlett got up to her feet as Mike was clutching his face and then started kicking him with her heels. The heels bruised Mike ribs and back as Scarlett kicked him with full force, driving the heel into his skin, making an imprint. She finished it off with a few punches to Mike's face again, which began to bleed. The rush of blood satisfied Scarlett, who stood over Mike with a wide grin. "How's it feel Mike? Tell me, what are you going to do n---" Chris Jericho picked up one of his crutches and smashed it over the head of Scarlett, sending her crashing to the floor in pain.

Bad idea Chris.

Phil and Seth quickly ran over and snatched the crutch from Chris' hand and held him back. He basically only had one foot to keep balance, so he had no chance to fight back. "You like hitting people Jericho?" Phil taunted as Seth held Chris back. Then Phil took the crutch and hit Jericho in the ribs four times until Chris yelped in pain. Seth held him up. "You think you're so much better than everyone else, don't you?" Phil held up Chris' chin.

"You're all of bunch of dumb fuckers," Chris managed to say.

"Huh? I didn't hear that," Phil whacked Chris over the head this time and Seth released his grip to let Chris fall to ground. "You wanna repeat that?" Phil rhetorically asked.

All Chris could get out was a faint squeal of pain.

Phil smiled at Seth with a nod of satisfaction. He then helped Scarlett up, who was recovering from the blow to head. "Are you okay?" Phil hugged her and rubbed her back. He looked down at Mike who was nearly passed out from Scarlett's beating and Chris who was knocked out.

"Yeah," Scarlett whispered in his chest.

"It's all over Scarlett. I told you we'd get them," Phil kissed her forehead.

Scarlett nodded. He was right. It was all over now. Mike and Chris could no longer hurt her or anyone she loved, because they would now be sitting in a jail cell after they called the cops.

Scarlett then turned her attention to Randy, who was still bound, and seemed like he was about to pass out. He had been beaten bad. "Randy?" Scarlett whispered. Her head was still throbbing.

No response.

"Randy? Please answer," She shook him a little.

Randy slowly raised his head and squinted his eyes. "Scarlett?"

She smiled. "Yeah, it's me," she cupped her hands in his chin. Then she gazed behind the chair Randy was sitting in and realized he was bound with handcuffs. Her eyes turned to horror when she saw his wrists bleeding. "Phil where's the key!?" she exclaimed. "We need to find the key!"

Randy started to drift off again and hung his head. "No no, Randy! Stay with me! Phil find the damn key!" Scarlett shouted.

Phil scrambled to find the key to unlock the handcuffs. He looked frantically and ran around. He finally found it on the ground next to Chris Jericho and tossed it to Scarlett.

Scarlett's hand shook as she unlocked the handcuffs and took them off Randy's wrists. She looked at his bloody wrists which were now purple. Randy's arms dangled off to the side as the handcuffs were removed. Randy was nearly lifeless. He had been beaten to a pulp, and it was all Scarlett's fault, she thought.

Randy's eyes kept opening and closing and Scarlett tried to keep him awake. "Randy, listen to me," Scarlett held his face. "You have to stay with me, okay?" She hoped for a response.

Randy seemed to be conscious for a moment and managed to utter, "Happy now Scarlett? You won your little game."

Scarlett was confused. "Wh-what are you talking about?" she asked.

But Randy didn't reply.

"Randy, answer me," she pleaded. "Please," she shook him.

The sadness formed in her eyes and she realized Randy wasn't going to wake up.

Scarlett turned around. "He passed out," she informed Phil and Seth.

But Phil had his eyes on something else. He was looking behind Scarlett. "What's that?" he pointed to the screen behind her.

Scarlett turned her heel and looked up. There was a screen with a play button on it. Her curiosity led her to it as Phil and Seth followed behind.

She hesitantly pressed play.

Tears formed in Scarlett's eyes as she realized why Chris Jericho brought Randy here.

Her lie had been exposed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed! Comment if you'd like, I would love feedback.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

20.9K 426 17
Cover by @QueenZain3 John Cena III, the son of WWE superstar and future HOFer John Cena, is finally ready to make his WWE debut. His father is so pro...
41.6K 1.1K 29
After finding out about having a son, Randy tries to get back into his son's life. But when his best friend also wants the girl, Gem is left with a d...
2.4K 13 20
(I know I said I wouldn't post this again but I decided to. This does not mean I will post the others. I may go and edit this later and maybe do an o...
29.6K 788 68
Brittany Cena is a shattered soul wondering in a world of disappointment. Becoming a victim of an attempted murder at the hands of her ex-fiancé Nick...