Pandora Hearts ~Lacie's melod...

Galing kay Sobra202

Oz finds Lacie in the mansion where he had his becoming of age ceremony, and had fallen into the abyss. Lacie... Higit pa

Meeting you
Lacie's Secret
Lacie and I
Uncle And Lacie's Fears
Lutwidge High School 1
Lutwidge School 2
Lutwidge School 3
Lutwidge School 4
Meet Duke Barma
The Past
Back
Don't want
Alice/Alyss
Baskervilles
Alice and Oz

Lacie Baskerville

180 8 0
Galing kay Sobra202

" I didn't think you'd remember everything this soon!" Levi laughed.

" I didn't either.." Lacie replied " But I'm worried about Alice, I think she knows now, and she's going to start searching for me..."

" If she does, she does! It's funnier like that!!" He told her.

" I hate how you think like that!" Lacie told him angrily.

" I'm glad!!" Levi said.

" Glad what? That your experiment worked?" Lacie asked impatiently.

" That too. but I'm mostly glad that you remember me." Levi gave her a soft smile.

" I don't really care about you, but, hows nii sama?" Lacie asked trying to change the subject.

" After the tragedy of Sablier, he's gone, but I think Glen's soul would be somewhere." Levi answered.

Lacie looked at the ground " Are you trying to find him?"

" Yes." Levi said shortly " I sent Doug and Fang to the first stone of seal."

" Are you going to kill me again after nii sama is back?" Lacie asked.

" I don't know~" Some voice sang from the back.

" Were you following us the whole time?" Lacie groaned " Break!"

" I was indeed!" Break grinned " And I was very curious of the ' experiment' you two were talking about."

" Hahaha!!" Levi laughed, and Lacie gave out a sigh.

" We can't tell you about this." Lacie said " None of your business!"

" Why not?" Levi and Break asked at the same time.

" Levi! You've done so much trouble, I don't want to deal with it any more!" Lacie yelled " Or do you want me to kill you?! I've hurt so many people already! I don't want to..." Lacie's last word was cut off my a thud, and Lacie fell to the ground.

" Sorry! I'd like to talk to you but my wife doesn't want that so I'll go!" Levi picked up Lacie and disappeared into the shadows.

" Hmmm." Break said " There is only one piece left in this."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

0 0 2
The protagonist try to to find the truth but he somehow getting farther from the truth of his origin as his heart being taken away by many woman with...
7.2K 354 25
When Gilbert Nightray discovers a young woman bloodied and unconscious in a crime-ridden alleyway, he feels a compulsion to help her. Thus, he rescu...
12.8K 388 17
Following her husband and son's 2nd death anniversary, Carmen is forced to join a grief support group. There, she meets Ariel who has experienced a s...
11.4K 311 34
So it is a child that had a birth defect for having pointy ears. Or so she thought. She fell into a portal into a place called the boiling isles. She...