Admire

By TihaIha

Ana is a new student. She thought that leaving her old high school might change her ruin live because of some... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21

Part 15

43 6 0
By TihaIha

My injured hands has fully recover as it was already a few weeks past.

The moment I woke up and realize that I was sleeping on Sehun's shoulder didn't help me feel more comfortable around him. I still remember him telling me that I need to to stick with him so that he can watch over me.

It's so embarrassing but I'm glad to hear that. I feel save around him. We have made a nice progress of our relationship. We became closer and I couldn't help it. Even though it's not that clear between us but we both know that as time past we will confess to each other but maybe not now. Since we're still a high schooler plus we're still young. There's nothing to hurried right?

Sehun keep following me like seriously I mean he did following me everywhere.

"Sehunnie please." I blink my eyes trying to stole his attention.

"No."

"There's nothing bad gonna happen. I will scream if anything happens. I promise." I shove him my pinky fingers.

"Andwae."

"Never."

"No."

He just rejected my pleads without giving me a glance.

I whine.

"Sehunnie. .. you're not serious about that right?".

"Ana just listen to me okay. It's for your own safety. I couldn't accept more injuries that was the first and the last."

He stated in a very strict voice.

I pinched his cheeks slightly.

"Oww. .what was that for?" He brought his gaze to meet mine.

Finally he stop looking at his phone.

I sigh in frustration.

"I'm aware of your concerns. But come'on going to a girl toilets would never harm me." I swung my hands in the air as I was truly annoyed.

I was about to enter the toilet but I stop right away as Sehun just casually walk inside. I almost scream though.

But he win over the stupid argument. So technically he has been following me everywhere I go accept if someone is with me.

Don't need to mention about the rumors that keep spreading in the school. The stares I have received and also the insulting words from the girl didn't bother me. Somehow I was getting used to it from the worse I have been through before.

Exo also know my secret so do Nia. At first, they were angry but then they understand that I don't want to trouble them. And I couldn't help but love them much more.

My thoughts was disrupted by Nia's hands who keep shaking mine.

"Heyy Sehun is coming." She whisper at my ears.

I was sitting at the school garden with Nia when Sehun suddenly came and grab my hand away from Nia.

"What now?" I ask in irritation.

"You hate me that much?" He chuckle.

I make a poker face.

"Yahh relax I'm not going to drag you away from your best friend, I just want to ask you if you want to stay after school?"

"For what?" I ask.

"I want to finish my works at our secret basement places. I just thought maybe you wanna stay?" He touch his neck. He sounds like he wants me stay indeed it is.

"Hmm it's okay. I wanna go home. You should just do your work alone."

I just simply said that and left.

Sehun was left dumbfounded as he thought I was kidding. I hold my chuckle as I sat besides Nia and he walk away.

Sehun pov's

Ughh. ..

Actually I was scared of staying alone and don't want to ask the others to accompany me since they will tease me about it.

I walk in my class.

The lesson end sooner than I think.

The bell ring and finally the school was over. But I couldn't go home yet since I have a lot of works that must be done today.

I got into our secret basement and prepare for a coffee in case I feel sleepy. I'm not going to do a school work but it is my office work.

Yup I have been handling the company. Even though, I was still a high school students. I don't want to do it at my office cause the atmosphere was to suffocating for me to even think.

I sat on the chair and start my works.

A few minutes past, I can feel my neck already feel sore of my static position. I stretch my body and continue with works.

My neck felt a blowing wind as someone was staying to close with me. I calm down my breath and turn around.

"Arghhhhhhh.."
My voice echoes through the room.

I swear my face was showing an extremely shock expression and whoever see it will laugh at me like hell.

"Hahahaahah. .. look at your expression. Oh god its hilarious." Ana was laughing like a mad girl with her hand clutching his stomach as the things was too funny.

This girl is sure something. ..

"Haha... laugh as much as you want don't even bother stop." I glare at her.

She just laugh and laid on the couch still laughing.

"Yahhh stop it. You're so rude showing yourself like that. You're so lucky I didn't show up my kungfu." I sat with her on the couch.

She was gasping for air as she's lack of oxygen because to much laughing. I pat her back.

"You sure want me to die young huh."

"I'm sorry. It's just to funny."

"Btw why are you here?"

"I'm staying."

"But you said you don't want to." I brows in confusion.

"I just kidding. There's nowhere in hell I'm going to let you stay alone." She smiled and my heart rates faster.

"Okay. Make yourself comfortable I will continue my work." I walk to my desks and try to shove away my fast heart beats.

"Ai ai boss. I will sit here like a good girl and read my books."

She starts reading as I continue my works.

There's a long way to go..

Ana pov's

A few hours later, I brought my gaze to Sehun. The time is already half past five.

He's focus still to his laptop. I stretch my body as I wasn't moving for the past hour.

He's very busy.

It must be hard for him. I thought. Handling a big company at such a young age.

I walk to him and massage his shoulder. I can feel his tense body slowly relaxes at my touch.

"Sehun..."

"Hmm.." he's eyes close shut as he nearly fall asleep.

"You should take a nap for awhile you looks tired." I ask in concern.

"I wish I could. But there is a lot of works and I need to finish it by the morning." He sigh.

"Just take a nap okay. I will woke you up later." I try to coax him.

"Forget about the works and listen to me. Just laid on the couch for awhile." With that I grab his hand to the couch and he just follow my step.

As we reach the couch I shove his body to lay down. I was about to leave but he reach my hand before I made a move.

I turn to him. "Waeyo?"

His eyes close while he mumble things.

"Just stay here. Don't leave me."

I was confused but made no effort to refuse.

I sat on the couch beside him when he suddenly move his head and lay on my lap.

I smile as a few seconds later I heard his soft snoring. I chuckle to my self.

****

It's 11.35 p.m here.
I couldn't sleep.

Ahhh otttoke. ..😥

# Vote
# Comment

Saranghae 😘💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
451K 30.7K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
139K 4.9K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
137K 15.7K 22
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...