The Fighter Girl

freelife198 tarafından

Pages are slowly being edited. Chapters may not add up with other chapters because of this, sorry. This story... Daha Fazla

Old description
Authors note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten:pt 1
Chapter Ten Part 2
Chapter 11 Part 1
Chapter 11 part 2
Chapter 12 Part 1
Chapter 12 part 2
Not an update *sorry*
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 Part 1
Please Look
Announcement!!!
Chapter 14 part 2
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22

Chapter 21

1.2K 51 2
freelife198 tarafından

Scarlett's POV

The sun is now covered by thick dark clouds that fit the mood perfectly. Blood stains my hands and clothes just like everyone else. Some of my allies have fallen but I will continue to fight, their sacrifice will help us all in the future and will not be in vain.

Catching sight of David a growl rips through me, loud and strong. Enemy wolves bow their heads and others try to fight it. David is now smirking at me with a cocky stance as even he fights my control. Did he kill my parents with that confidence and that smirk? I'll be sure to rip it off of him.

Anger over comes me and I forcefully shift because of my raging emotions. My hot angry body is like a bullet aiming for David and only him. You can picture how my blood boils when a large group of wolves surround me, can't they see they are on the wrong side? They snap their teeth and let out low malicious growls as they jump forward in an attempt to frighten me, not knowing they should be the ones frightened. I snap my teeth right back at them as my fur stands up from my solid form.

Lunging at the neck of a puny wolf, I hold their lifeless body in my jaws they had no time to move. Throwing the body at the group I lunge at them all and some tuck their tails and try to get out of my sight. A cloud of dusts arises from our claws digging into the ground. Dark red blood seeps into the dirt and coating grass. As I make my way through the group of wolves whimpers sound as some are wounded. The sound of bone snapping is all I hear as I take them out, one by one.

After finishing off the group I look toward David once again. My fur is heavy and thick with blood especially around my mouth. Blood falls from my mouth and my once pearl white teeth are an orange-red color from the blood. As I move to attack David once more, I am surrounded by the damned. I have no choice but to use a spell Isabella had taught me. It's a satanic spell that will let the devils power fill my body, so when I bite or scratch the damned, they die. It takes a lot out of me but I need to use it.

"The lord of all darkness, give me your power, hear my call, answer my plea, I call for thee. Fill me with the dark power you possess so willingly. As I must slay all my enemies." I repeat the mantra in my head until I feel the darkness seeping in. A thick dark shadow cloaks my body and fills me. The damned release ugly screeching sounds as they become uncertain.

"Yes, yes, just like that my dear Scarlett," David's nasty voice reaches my ears. I bite down on one the damned with the hatred that oozes out of me. I want them to all die and suffer like my parents did, so they know how my parents felt.

Now I know, those dreams I had, they were memories and a view into the past. It showed my parents being tortured and on the verge of death, the house was being consumed by flames. The same flames that licked at my parents skin, taking ages to just end their misery. In my dreams I felt what they felt. The weird thing was that they weren't concerned about themselves. Their concern was for both Cole and I, they died for us. Their love for us was bigger than any thought or anything in this whole universe, it was never ending.

The last scarring screech of the damned is heard as I bite their head clean off. The power I borrowed from the dark was made useful but I can no longer hold onto it as it is draining to do so. Taking no time I launch into action to end David's miserable life.

"COLE!!! What are you doing out here? Get back inside!" Noah who fights not to far from David looks in the direction of the house. It can't be true right? How could Cole escape? Turning around with a pain filled heart I meet the eyes of my brother. Determination oozes out of Cole, I can't stop him.

"You have some explaining to do once this is over Scarlett," Cole says. He fights an opponent that comes out of nowhere and that's when it happens.

A loud pain filled scream echoes into my ears, the scream is painfully familiar. A cold chill runs through my body as I try to fight the tears. No! No! No! Turning to where the scream came from I see Noah on the ground no... This isn't right. Noah is the most cheerful person I know. He lights up a room with his smile, he's the opposite of me, and he's my best friend.

Hovering over Noah's pale motionless body is David, I got distracted by Cole being out here I never seen him get so close to Noah. A silver laced knife is coated with Noah's blood. Within seconds I'm throwing David across the field. My body burns like the fires of hell as anger and hate fill me. David gathers a bright light in the palm of his hands and he throws it. Following the path of the light I see Cole tumble to the ground.

"COLE," my scream comes out more like a shriek. Whipping back toward David his malicious grin doesn't scare me one bit. He took away my blood, wiped them all off this earth. Now he must pay for his evil deed.

David shoots an arrow of light at me and I easily knock it down. Cole could have avoided David's attack easily. However, David decided to be a coward and shoot Cole down when he was fighting the damned. David uses such weak cowardly tactics.

Grabbing a purified dagger from my belt David smirks. He grabs a dagger of his own and I let him make the first move. As he swings I block it, but he pulls out another dagger, slicing into my stomach. Blood gushes out of the wound and a small hiss comes out of my mouth.

"I thought you were smarter than that Scarlett dear." David's words are like pin pricks, very annoying.

"Oh but I am David," my words come out cold and cut. Dropping the two guns I had swiped from David's waist his face falls. With a smirk I throw one dagger into his leg, making him scream.

Kicking him down he falls into the dirt, a puff of dust rising on impact. With one foot on his chest I throw a dagger into his hand causing his hand to stick to the ground. His screams make a smile appear on my face. He deserves this. Looking at the battle field I notice all enemies have ceased their fight as they look toward David and I. David's wicked laughs making me step harder on his chest.

"They'll protect me at all costs," David says breathlessly. David's people all start running toward me. My people are shocked as to what is happening.

"And I'll kill you at all costs." David's face falls and I issue a command to my people. "Stay away from the horde." The number of enemies I have to face isn't like the beginning number thanks to my comrades.

"Don't do this Scarlett, you'll kill yourself," my wolf tries to persuade me. Pushing her away I muster up all the power I can. A blue light comes out from my body and pierces my enemies bodies. I can slowly feel myself becoming exhausted.

Red lightning shoots out from my hands, kind of like spider mans webs do but they cause the enemies it collides with to implode. With my foot off of David I move around, dodging attacks and summoning my full power. Within seconds the horde of enemies crumble to the ground, becoming dust. Their remains fly away with a gust of wind, never to be seen again. The blue light falls and I can see my comrades lowering their hands from their eyes.

Turning toward David a knife is plunged into my heart. My hands shoot up to David's head and my veins glow red moving from my finger tips into David's head and his veins begin to glow like mine had. He will feel what my parents had felt. He will feel the heat of the fire. Pulling the knife out I watch as David falls to his knees, screaming in agony.

My warm blood soon feels cold as my body is drained of lots of power and strength. Not too far I see Cole running my way screaming and crying. Then my eyes land on Noah's body. He's still alive! But not for long, his breaths are labored and he's losing lots of blood and silver is extremely poisonous to wolves.

With the rest of my powers I send my remaining strength to Noah. Standing beside Noah I'm slightly disoriented, wasn't I just kneeling on the ground looking at Noah? Why do I feel much lighter? I don't feel any pain. Looking back to where I was kneeling once before I see my body face down in the dirt, Cole's cries are echoing through me.

Kneeling beside Noah I see his spirit staring at me in disbelief. Putting my hand to Noah's head he tries to pull me away.

"Stop Scarlet, just let me go. You have a brother," Noah yells.

"Noah, you are a brother to me. If I can help I will. I was going to die either way. I had used all my powers and had a stab wound to the heart. I exerted myself."

Noah's spirit self cries and slowly fades as he is forcefully pulled back into his body. Soon after his spirit is pulled in his breathing regulates. Like a jack in the box he pops up.

"It can't be true, it's not true. Scarlett!" Noah looks around and his eyes land on my body. He runs toward my body as tears stream down his face. He shakes my body and the thick clouds part, shining down on my body and those surrounding it.

Ryder and Isiah look torn. Everyone's eyes are red. Alex can't seem to take my loss as he falls to the ground releasing loud sobs. Isabella tries her best to comfort Alex but it doesn't seem to help. I was like Alex's child, his only daughter.

Standing behind Cole I rest my hand on his shoulder. As he looks up I give him a big smile. In a whisper I say, "hey little bro." Cole cries harder when he can't hug me, just passes right through me falling onto the ground. Using all my strength I hug him tightly.

Cole has his eyes shut tight as he cries up to the sky. Tears, at a snails pace, move down his flushed cheeks. His grip on me is like a chain, rooting me to my place.

"I love you Cole," I whisper to him. "Remember to keep moving on and to not let this keep you back. Find your mate and be happy with them. Live out your life to the fullest for me, for mom, and for dad. Thinking about you, mom, and dad would always keep me going. So cry as long as you need to and remember I will always be watching over you. I'm sorry we didn't get to know each other more. Oh, if you do something stupid do know I am coming to haunt your ass," I say laughing lightly at the last part. He laughs a little at my threat to haunt him. Tears keep streaming down his face and I can feel myself leaving. I want to leave him with a happy memory of me.

"I love you Scarlett," Cole says with a heart broken smile and tears well up in his eyes even more, if that is possible. Releasing Cole I turn toward Noah.

"Noah just know it's not your fault, you just needed a little more life force and I gladly granted it to you. It was my decision to help you. It might make you feel a little better to know this but I was going to die if I helped you or not. Plus, you're my best friend and brother, so why wouldn't I help you? Thank you for being my best friend and for the awesome memories. I've never really had any friends so thank you for the opportunity. Look after Cole for me. Love you best friend.... Bye." I say my voice cracking. Noah has more tears streaming down his face than before. I wave slowly with a sad smile and tears on my face. I know it's my time to go know.

"I love you all," and then I finally fade away. I can still see them but they can't see me, hear me, or feel me. I did after all tell Cole I would be watching over him, but I know that I'm going to have to let go completely one day. I'm sorry Cole.

I don't hate that I am dead because I know I saved Noah's life and made a future for everyone. I feel happy with myself because I was able to do something.
_______________________________________________________________

There will be one last chapter after this. I hope everyone has enjoyed my story. I'm sorry for taking forever to update I just wanted to get this chapter how I wanted it.

I know, Scarlet is dead. Did anyone see this coming?! I mean I did but that's because I'm the one that let her die, don't hate me.

Here's a quote:
Life is like a piano. Black keys represent sadness. White keys represent Joy. As you go through life remember that the black keys make some music too.
_Unknown

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

421K 17K 68
"It's always been you, Phoenix. You are the one who makes me the happiest. Just being in the same room as you gives me god damn butterflies. Hearing...
157K 6.6K 75
I never would wish anyone to lose their mate by rejection nor death. I never would wish this on my greatest enemy or my best friend. I never would wi...
498K 17K 43
《 Highest Ranking: #5 in Vampire 》 "Is that Marcus? Marcus as in, from our High School Marcus!" Casey squeaked. I spun around, not quite believing h...
10.4K 305 30
Abby is a normal girl till she finds her soulmate. With their love and bound, she discovers a part of herself she had no idea existed: her dark side...