The dancing queen meet her ki...

Por N0nanaxxx

a friendship.....an enemy .....a love story Más

introduction
leaving with boys?
what ???
why me??
scandal
debut
a new friend or enemy
becoming friends
first love only a dream
one door close another open : part 1
one door close another open : part 2
new babies
hyoyeon 's fan boys
living with a lie: part 1
living with a lie: part 2
meeting my family
scandal
Jessica's leaving (OT9 forever)
what?scandal?
military
Hyoyeon's solo act
eunhyuk is back
sm town without hyohyuk
let's put an end....
snsd ot5?
GIRLS GENERATION
moving with sunny
sm town Halloween
snsd reunion
Running man (gnomeo & Juliet)
We Got Married special
WGM part 1
wgm part 2
wgm part 3
wgm part 4
wgm part 5
wgm part6
wgm part 7
wedding canceled?
final

first meeting

537 4 5
Por N0nanaxxx

at sm boys dorm

manager:suju members in 5 minutes in the living room .....palee irona(quick wake up)

lee:hyong what's wrong ?

siwon:why you waked us ?(still trying to wake up)

donghae:didn't we had a free day today?

eunhyuk still not full awake enter the room ,he tripped on shindong's flippers and fell on the sofa and then down to the floor

shindong:yah (the others were laughing)

lee;eunhyuk-shi get your self together.....

manager: edra(kids) listen carefully because I am not going to said it again....since you did your debut sm will start finding you a dorm only for you guys ,(start partying)but...

lee:what there is a but???edra shhh

manager:but first you will move out tomorrow and you will move to a house with normal family ,and you will all go to the same school for one week .

siwon:which school?

mnager:the family is someone we know so dont worry about it ,also the school is the only one (the boys were doing the drums sound)....dancing athletic school....

eunhyuk:hyong why there ?

manager:is an order from the chairman .....

lee;so we need to start packing our things....koumao hyong(thanks bro) that you come and inform us....(the kids got back to their rooms and their beds)

after an hour they all waked up and get started organizing their things ,some of them were  exited about their new dorm, others worried about the school they were to be attended.but all of them were worried about the family they were going to stay with .

at night

lee:edra did you all get all your staff?

hee:nde(yes)

siwon:hyong what time we will leave?

lee: manager said that we will go to school first and from there we will follow the kid that will stay with us .

donghae: what kid? girl or boy?

lee: girl if I am not mistaken.(start parting again except eunhyuk)

eunhyuk: what if she is fan of us and stalk us all day ?

lee: we will have to see

shindong: don't worry hyong if she is fan of us I am sure that she is not yours fan.(axxaxaxaxa)

with that they all went to bed .

the next morning

the boys were all ready in the school ,their manager sent them in the principles office and take care the papers work with the principle .

principle:edra I am glad that you are here and hope you will join this week at my house and our school .

suju:nde komsamita...(thanks)

manager: you can go now to your class.

principle: I inform your teacher ,just go to the next building ....

suju: nde komsamita...

like that the boys went next door and their manager went back to sm ...the boys went to the teacher to introduce their selves ....

teacher:yah pass the ball....

lee;sir...?

teacher:ooo you come? come here .....I know that is going to be hard for you since you are not athlets but take it as good chance to learn new things...

suju:nde

teacher:also you will be in the same class with this people ,they might be younger than you but it would be wrong to put you in the same class with a child in your age because they are higher at physical and learning level....

suju:nde....

lee;i am sure that we will be ok ,please look after us sir...

teacher:gree...

meanwhile

jina:uniee aren't they super junior...omo they are so beautiful....

hyo:aaa gree nda boula(ah yes?i dont know)...yah lets continue...the teacher will shout if we don't pay any attention ...

teacher:kim hyoyeon ....come here...pale..

hyo:see...what did I do this time?(left and went to the teacher )

teacher: hyoyeon go to the principles office now ...

hyo:eee?aaa nde.....(she left ..)

siwon:(ooo is she ?)sir sorry to ask but did she do anything?

teacher:oo aneo...this time she didn't....xaxaxa

eunhyuk:she is a troublemaker....

teacher:you can say that ,xaxaxa but she is not that bad is just when something seems wrong to her she fight for it and that make it difficult for us axaxxa...anyway you guys come with me and play with the rest of the class...

suju;nde...(they left their staff at the scene and went down to play football with the others.)

at principles office

hyoyeon: excuse me can I come in?

principle :nde...miss kim close the door please...(the door closed)

hyoyeon:pomou(aunt) what is it ?did I did something wrong again?

principle:anii...I wanted you here  for something else.....(show hyoyeon an envelope)open it...pale..

hyo:omo...poumou is the group audition .....ottoke(what to do?).....aaaa .....

principle:well what is it ....did you passed?

hyo:mmmmm I made it in.......

principles:gree my baby is going to debut soon...

hyo:mmm koumao poumou ....but I guess you called me for something else right?

principle :well yes ....is not just that ....but is also ......well you saw the group idols right ...

hyo:mm nde why they are here?

principle:well they will be here and stay at our house for this week ...

hyo:booo...whee?

principle;hyo I know that you don't like it but I agreed with sm to have them one week until their dorm is ready ....so please help me out.....

hyo:arraso poumou ....how they will go home?

principle:well you will take them there ...I will go and get your brother from the kindergarten and I will meet you home..ok?

hyo:ok where I will meet them?

principle:at the school entrance...

hyo:mmm arraso(i understand) ...(why me ...I will be in trouble..) 

when she went back at class she had to find her friend....when she find them she asked them what they were doing ....they were just sitting and resting up until the class was going to end....so hyo sat next to the rest of the girls and talked ,some girls were sawing the suju and the rest boys playing football (not much as the suju ).while hyo and jina were talking a ball were coming to their side,it hit hyoyeon .

siwon:yah were did you sent it ...?(ran towards hyo)

  jina:hyo kenchana?(are you ok?)

hyo:mmm where am I ?(smile)

lee:gesouamita my friend didn't mean it ....

hyo:is ok....

jina:yah what is ok ?you neither know were you are....

siwon:boo?(what?)hyo how many are this?

hyo:mmm ...(oppa-older guy)....yah I am not blind ....I am ok ..we are at the second building and we have gym ....and yes you show me two fingers ok?

eunhyuk:since she is ok lets continue the game..

hyo:arent you suppose to apologies first?

eunhyuk:mmm?why ?you are fine...

jina:hyo just let him be....is an idol you will be in trouble...

hyo:its ok I deserve an apology...right?

eunhyuk:yah why you talk informal are we friends?

hyo:anii...but since you don't apologize I can talk to you like that .....(with not respect)

eunhyuk:yah...

siwon:hyong let it be (xaxaxax she didn't change at all)

teacher:edra you can leave .....

they all get their things and went out from the school ....the boys were waiting for someone to get them, the principle left to get hyo's little brother...when the bell rang hyo passed next of the boys ....then she turned and stand in front of them .....

HOPE YOU LIKE IT ,PLEASE GIVE ME SOME COMMENTS ;P

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.6K 256 15
'Please don't be in love with someone else'
7.1K 194 15
"Come closer, hold me tight Tonight we are meant to be together " ♡♡
80.5K 3K 55
LOVE OR OBSESSION ----------------