Destruction.

By flora_styles

Flora and Harry are picked from the reaping ball for the 76th hunger games, that fateful day, the odds weren'... More

Destruction.
Destruction - Chapter 2 - Sinking in.
Destruction - Chapter 3 - Reunited ?
Destruction - Chapter 4 - Capitol Calling...
Destruction - Chapter 5 - Ceremonial.
Destruction - Chapter 6 - Friends.
Destruction - Chapter 7 - Competition.
Destruction - Chapter 8 - Conclusions
Destruction - Chapter 9 - Scores.
Destruction - Chapter 10 - Probabilities.
Destruction - Chapter 11 - Confessions.
Destruction - Chapter 12 - Broken.
Destruction - Chapter 13 - Arena.
Destruction - Chapter 14 - Start off.
Destruction - Chapter 15 - Taken.
Destruction - Chapter 16 - Looking from the outside.
Destruction - Chapter 17 - Reflection Lake.
Destruction - Chapter 18 - Draw backs.
Destruction - Chapter 19 - Mutt.
Destruction - Chapter 21 - Acceptance.
Destruction - Chapter 22 - On Release.
Destruction - Chapter 23 - New ally.
Destruction - Chapter 24 - Pardoned.
Destruction - Chapter 25 - Maisie.
Destruction - Chapter 26 - Plan.
Destruction - Chapter 27 - Victors.
Destruction - Chapter 28 - Narrow Escape.
Destruction - Chapter 29 - Home.

Destruction - Chapter 20 - Cell.

140 2 4
By flora_styles

Destruction. 

Chapter 20. 

Beth p.o.v

I stand up from my place in Niall's arms slumped against the cold brick of our large cell wall, these cells are incredibly old fashioned for The Capitol, we've spent a few hours here already, My mum and Harry's mentor have been called to bail us out, but they don't exactly have alot of money, and fraud is considered a massive crime in the Capitol, plus they won't be here until morning.

I suppose we suceeded, our main task was to get Lou's uncle on our team, I've seen a happier jokier side to Louis even locked in this dark cell, I stop pacing and settle down back into Niall's arms, the re-cap of the games is about to start, I take it they were okay for most of the morning, as Lou's uncle wouldn't have been able to agree to help us. 

The usual comes up, hologrammed on our cell wall, seal of panem. 

It's strange they still make us watch the games, I suppose there's reinforcement that The Capitol still have hold off, you. 

Zayn p.o.v

I almost jump out of my skin when a rat scuttles past, and Hanna clings to me, The cells smell disgusting,  I know there are people in the cell to our left, god knows how long they've been here. A man and a woman, you can hear them talking.

Sophie swore she heard them say Flora's name, Louis tried to reassure her they didn't , and if they did it means nothing, but she got upset and angry at him, they're okay now though, I think. 

The sun rises on the arena as it does every episode, I hate this, it's bullshit, it makes the arena look like a nice place to be, when it's not it's riddled with traps, some of them have come out in the last few days, The reflections one was the worst, but now we have a chance if Louis uncle is going to do what he said he would, and Louis assures us he's clever enough to carry it through. 

It zooms in over Flora and Harry, and she has a bow to his head, we all recoil in shock, but they're soon laughing and have changed positions. 

Talk about a way to scare us, bliss doesn't last long though as it seems as if they're arguing.

Hanna p.o.v

I'm still shocked from the way they zoomed into it, almost tricking us, showing us how easy Flora and Harry could turn and break their alliance, with the madness of being in the arena.

They're arguing, and now they're in silence as Flora packs her stuff up and walks, I find myself wanting to shout and scream at her not to go, they could get out alive together, but I suppose they have no idea about our plan, and want to save each other thus they will have to break their alliance sometime.

But Harry's pulled her back, she wouldn't leave him after all this surely ? I'm pretty sure she doesn't have the guts. And they need each other they're hunting today they haven't eaten in ages, I know Beth's muma and harry's mentor are saving sponsor money for something they may need more, anyway Flora can hunt it's just harry being all protective and careful about it. 

And I'm also kind of scared about them going into thbe woods, after what happened to the last boy, but this is a different section of forest..

Louis p.o.v

As Flora and Harry head into the forest, the eerie tune is played, the one that always is before a trap, it stops as a dear comes into veiw and Flora runs after it quickly followed by Harry, her bow poised as she shoots it down in a clearing.

They catch their breath and go to get it. 

Suddenly vicious dogs burst from the dark tree's behind Harry, there's a scream next door in the cell and it rings out, everyone goes silent, it's followed by hysterical crying, why does it upset with woman so much, Flora and Harry run dodging tree's, The dogs spit flying everywhere as they growl snapping at Harry's heels, I wonder how they manage not to crash into tree's at the speed they're going. 

These walls are thin and the woman seems so upset, I don't understand, Sophie is tense in my arms, she keeps turning to the wall that borders our cell. 

Flora jumps at a tree and yanks Harry up not before taking a lump of flesh from his ankle leaving an open wound as he boots the dog in the face. 

Sophie p.o.v

They climb to safety, but I can't even look at Harry's foot, I'm suprised Hanna's keeping her bread and water down. 

The woman's scream rings in my ears, Her voice is familiar.. but you don't hear tone of voice through screams do you ? I don't know anyone anyway, the woman carries on crying and the mans voice is comforting, I can't understand why.. the chase is over, now they're following the careers pack... 

I know Louis can sense something is wrong.

"What is it ?" He asks playing with a strand of my hair in the dark, everyone's watching the re-cap in silence. 

"Why was that woman crying ?" I whisper. 

"I don't know Soph, she might be mad, god knows how long she's been locked up in here, things like that are distrubing too" He says. 

"But I heard them say Flora earlier Lou! You've gotta beleive me" I say, I'm probably sounding like a mad woman myself. 

"There's one way to find out, we can tallk to them through the cell wall, if we can hear them talking normally we'll be able to communicate some how ?" He says, I smile this will bother me all night. 

"Really ? ah Lou you're a genius!" I say pecking him on the lips, letting tingles run through me, no-one else has noticed our exchange. 

"Of course we can, if it will make you happy.. you never know, it could help us" I smile and hug my jacket tighter around me in the cold cell. 

The show finishes and Flora and Harry have narrowly escaped death another night.

"Sophie wants to try something" Louis clears his throat and says, you can still almost hear the muffled sobs next door

I go towards the wall... 

"H..hello... I'm Sophie, I know you must think I'm silly but I want to know where you're from, why were you talking about Flora earlier ?" I ask, the woman starts to sob gently again as I say her name... 

"It's.. very complicated, why would you want to know " says the man, wearily his voice tired. 

"I know her..me and my friend's in here with me..we know her" I say. 

"Who.. are you ?" says the man.

"My names Sophie.. I'm with Hanna,Beth and Sabrina, we're her friend's"  He says.

"Sophie... Little Sophie, I remember you!" Says the man.

"How ? how do you know me.. who are you two ?" I have a feeling already, I know, I remember his voice, I used to go hunting with him sometimes, he used to deliver animals to our house. 

"We're her parents..." 

Niall p.o.v

"I.. I thought so" whispers Sophie. All ther girls have gone to the wall now, I'm confused I give look at the boys but they're transfixed on Sophie. 

"I know.. we have alot to explain , everyone thinks we're dead I don't know if Flora could ever forgive us even if she came out of there, which she won't now, and we have no money to be bailed out they've had us locked up, no contact, kept us healthy, and they know no-one will pay for us because they don't know we're here, we've done overtime for the hunting that I did..." says her dad, her mum is crying again. 

"But.. this is brilliant! We can get you bailed out! my mum is here, and Harry's mentor, they'll pay when they come to get us tommorow, the Capitol will let you go won't they ?" Says Beth. 

"Yes, they will if we get bail!" says her dad. 

"I can see my little Ox" her mum speaks for the first time, she sounds fragile. 

"Bethany ? is that you?" says her dad, My hand is still clasped to Bethany's and she's clinging on tightly. 

"Yes.. it's me" replies Bethany. 

"Listen to us, we have a plan to get them out, Louis uncle is head gamemaker!" says Sophie in a lower tone.

"Louis ?" says her dad. 

"Harry's friends are here with us, Louis,Liam,Zayn and Niall" I say. 

"Well... well that's amazing, and he has a plan ?" says her dad. 

"I remember Harry.. he was such a dear little child. and that hair" says her mum almost crying again. 

"Of course he has a plan.. we should stop talking or they'll be onto us" she says. 

"Yes.. that's very sensible, I always knew you were a clever girl Sophie" Says her dad, I pull beth back from the wall as everyone settles to sleep, whispering exitedly, everybody thought they were dead and now Flora's parents are alive, and Flora and Harry will be back together, and when she see's her parents years will be pulled together, she probably won't even beleive it, bound to be disorientated. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

750K 27.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
22.9M 803K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" โฆ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
196K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...