Return✔️

By 1DaughterOfPoseidon

~Second Book In Story of Us Series~ A year ago I left him. A year ago I lost her. I broke his heart. I rea... More

Author's Note
Covers
Preview
Elise
Elise
Zach
Elise
Zach
Elise
Zach
Elise
Zach
Gorgon
Elise
Zach
Elise
Zach
Elise
Zach
Elise
Zach
Elise
Zach
-The End-

Zach

2 1 0
By 1DaughterOfPoseidon

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do.

– H.Jackson Brown Jr., P.S. I Love You

•••

"Zach I want you to meet someone!" Mom called from downstairs. I put aside my homework and went downstairs. Mom was standing next to a lady her age, with red hair. Next to her was a girl, my age. The girl was clearly dressing to impress. By that, I mean she had the tightest black pants on, with such a tight crop top that it looked more like a bra.

"Hi..." I said not getting the point of any of this.

"This is my friend Mary and this is her daughter Lis." Mom said. "They're staying with us for a while." That got me.

"Mom, a moment in the kitchen please." I said.

"Sure honey, I was just about to grab some snacks." She said sweetly. She never calls me honey. Never. We walked into the kitchen.

"What's the meaning of that!" I whispered yelled.

"You need to get out more, and maybe get a girlfriend." She told me in the same ton.

"I don't need a girlfriend." I said, keeping my tone low.

"Zach, it's been a year since Elise.....moved on. I think you should do the same." Mom told me softly.

"Mom! I can't do that! I still love her! How in the world do you want me to move on when you clearly can see that I can't!" I yelled. I didn't even wait for her to say anything. I stormed out of the kitchen and I went into Elise's room. I was greeted by what's her name. The new girl. "What are you doing here." I snapped.

"This is the room I've selected to stay in." She said.

"Yeah right! When pigs fly!" I yelled. I took all her stuff and threw it into the hallway. "OUT!" I yelled. She walked out of the room, complaining about her shoes. I slammed the door shut and then fell onto Elise's bed. Then all tears broke out loose. She had one blanket that she loved, and she left it here. I don't think I've gone a day sleeping without it since she left.

To be honest, I haven't gone a day without sleeping in her bed. I haven't gone a day without thinking of her. I haven't had one good day.

My world was a mess.

It was a mess with her here too, but I knew I could take care of her. I knew she was mine. I knew she loved me.

Now. Now I know nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

That's how the point of views are going to be from now on. Longer too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 36.2K 65
Ailee ate her ice cream licking every bit of it and then Xavier pushed his cup infront of her. She looked confusingly at him. "Eat." "No you eat. Its...
3M 175K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
1.7M 109K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
1M 14.8K 38
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...