Speculations (The Alpha's Mat...

By xXTheCrazyAuthorXx

[ Formerly Known as The Alpha's mate is a Singer?! ] Kiersten McLaren is the epitome of a devoted dreamer, sh... More

The Alpha's mate is a Singer?!
Trying to hide from You
Your too obsessed with me Mate!
Beggining of my Dream
Not an update!
Writing my first Song
Carving My history
how to cheer up an emo
Second chance of music
Wanting him back
Entering the spotlight
Here's the fresh Start
Claiming my spot for Popularity
I've been kidnapped because!!!
Now he becomes too Overprotective
Singing with the Rookie's
Hollywood's amateur singer
Here comes the awful Cat fight
My heat is a Late comer
School's camping trip [ Part One ]
School's camping trip [ Part two ]
Love me and make me Yours
Why did you Forbid me father?
Farewell my dear brycen
Forgetting the past from him
Behind all the Lies that you told Me
When he turned into a cold person
THE LAST CHAPTER
Epilogue [ Part One ]
Epilogue [ Part Two ]
Acknowledgements
Final

The Hangover Punishment

2.6K 98 15
By xXTheCrazyAuthorXx

I wanted to dedicate this Chapter to you since your too sweet to me ;)

--------------

I woke up with a huge pain shoting directly to my head, I rubbed my head massaging it hoping the pain might go away but every time I touch it the pain only worsen so I decided to just leave it alone, I even forgot what happened yesterday, just a blurry memories.

the curtain opens causing sun shines directly to my face that may I add, only makes my situation worst so I muttered a cursed word and covered my head with a pillow.

"Get ready you have a recording to do today" an emotionless voice said to me as I peek in the pillow to see who it was because according to my state I can't think straight, and whenever I'm thinking it's like a hammer being smacked directly at the back of my head but it's too bright so I covered my face again.

"just cancel it, I'm not in the mood.." I mumbled as I rolled on the side of my bed, and the stranger pulled the poor pillow harshly as I groan and covered my eyes from the light.

I'm now starting to like vampires.

this time I open my eyes and saw brycen with his jaw locked and his eyes having a deep grey that's giving holes in my face because of it's cold expression.

"get ready you'll be late" he spat angrily and slammed the door shut, my wolf whimpered to our furious mate and I just groan lazily as I marched towards the bathroom.

what the heck happened yesterday night? did I make out with some jocks or some weird guy that made him hate me so much? or does he find out that I put a gum under the toilet sink?

I just shrugged because it only makes my head throbbed like a damn simba drum and thankfully the hot shower helps the throbbing lessen a little and I get dressed as I go downstairs, he was already eating in the dining table with a black menacing aura on his vibe.

I gulped as I slowly walk to the table and sat as I eat my breakfast like a sloth and stares at the tablecloth like it's the most interesting thing in the world.

"Uhmm..whatever I did yesterday night, I wanted you to know that I'm sorry, and I would never ever held a party without your permission ever again I promise!" I crossed my fingers in my heart, immature I know but there's no option available right now.

he didn't respond and tightened his jaw as my heart beats rapidly because of being afraid that he really is certified angry to me.

"Look, the reason why I held a party was because I'm getting a little lonely in the house and I wanted to experience the 'party' that teenage humans does--"

"Take the bike out of the garage, you'll use it instead of the car" he withdraw to the table and he opens the front door and slammed it shut that delivered a nice sweet damn pain on my head, I rubbed my temples as I groan and there all the words he said registered in my mind..

He'll make me ride a what??

I open the front door carefully not trying to make a noise as the sun is like my mortal enemy right now, I took the shade on my purse and wears it as I goes to brycen that was about to open the car.

"I know that I've done something stupid but that doesn't mean that you'll made me ride a bike!!"

he didn't respond but look at me flatly and emotionless instead and goes in the car and locked it, I tried to open it but failed and yell in frustration as the car started to speed off the driveway.

great just great.

I go to the garage and scoffed when I saw the mountain bike and ride on it as I pedal fastly hoping to catch up with the jerk, this might make a scene and be publish on the headline news, like kiersten Mclaren riding on a bike like a maniac while trying to catch up with her goddamn mate, screw it, the sun sucks and the pollution of the cars sucks.

--

I pedaled my way to the recording studio that took 77 miles away from home, as my clothes is soaked with my own sweat and I'm panting heavily, good thing I am a werewolf and have a stronger stamina, because normal humans might've died if they're in my position.

I throw the bike on the edge of the building not caring if it breaks or not as I enter the building with the press flashing their camera's and the reporters with a worried expression and I covered my face because the damn camera flash makes my head throb I go through them and entered the elevator only to see adelaydi and kaycee already waiting in front of the elevator.

"what happened to you?" adelaydi said worriedly as she pressed the button.

"brycen.made.me.ride.a.bike.from.the.way.here" I said between pants as kaycee's eyes grew big and she crosses her arms on her chest.

"he what?!?!"

"Damn it kaycee!! I have a hangover!" I screeched as I rubbed my temples.

"Oh, I'm sorry but what the heck is his problem to make you ride a damn bike?"

"Because I held a party yesterday night" I mumble.

"so your mate is a sadist type ha? then maybe you'll be the masochist and love him like a martyr" adelaydi tease as she wiggled her eyebrows.

I ignore them and waited for the elevator door to open and when it does I sprinted to the doors and goes in the record room because I'm 30 minutes late.

--

after the recording of my songs in my first album and my photo shoot for my upcoming tv show I can't help but furrowed my eyebrows in confusion because brycen is always distancing himself from me like I'm a sort of disease and he never goes near me.

"kayce, dee, I need some girly advice" I said as adelaydi glance and turn her attention back to the road while kaycee off her phone and shuffled from her seat in the back of the car.

'what is it kiers?" they both said in a bored tone.

thanks for being such a supportive friends really.

I shrugged off my annoyance and clear my throat and I fidgeted shyly as I look in my shoes.

"what does it mean if a guy avoids you like a whole day? and never even goes close to you even for one minute..?" I whispered barely audible.

"maybe he already find out that you put a gum on the toilet sink" kaycee said while touching her imaginary beard like she was pointing a smart ass comment.

"or maybe it's not you who really did something to him, but in reality he also did something bad and he was avoiding you because of guilt" adelaydi's statement was more accurate, but the thing is..

what is wrong with brycen? is it true that he really does something bad? but even if it really was the situation right now, I still had to straightened my mistake and apologize to him sincerely, I turn on my iPhone and message him.

To: Brycen Underwood 861-6*****

Hey! uhm, I'm really sorry if I did something terrible last night, I totally screwed up, and I wanted to apologize to you, I'm a total douchebag for making a decision without thinking, and I wanted us to make up so here I am saying my 13th time of I'm sorry, so please forgive me?

I turn off my phone hoping he'd already forgive me..

Brycen's pov

Maybe I was becoming an ass,, I've been so harsh to her since morning and I'm starting to feel guilty because she kept apologizing, just when I was thinking about kiersten my phone rang and I received a message from her as my chest feels heavy because of guilt.

It's her 13th time saying sorry for me for the whole day..

She haven't done anything wrong, it's not the party that I was angry about, why the hell can't she see it that she's been torturing me? can't she feel it? and why in the damn world did she have it only now, why not earlier?

can't she feel that she's on a damn heat.

-----

Author's Note:

Sorry this is all I can think of right now because I'm totally sleepy :p and I wanted to thank all those who voted, followed, commented and message me everyday! I'm really fluttered I didn't expect that the tams will reach 4k and I'm really touched to all of you!! I love you all! and I owe you so much, and you didn't know but I'm really squealing while writing this chapter so I hope the same goes to you when you've read this so..

please continue to be a tams fan, and help me get this story on the top 10 of the werewolf category, and add this to your reading list as you..

vote

comment

share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 2.3K 9
When Louis is represented as an Alpha no one is surprised, but when Harry is also transformed into an Alpha he's not the only one who is confused. He...
Omega By Eis

Fanfiction

22.8K 821 15
Getting rejected to a head Alpha makes a toll, especially when dangers are roaming around Alpha ! Natasha Romanoff x Omega ! Fem ! Reader This story...
1.4M 28.7K 34
Lexie Madison is just a normal girl. I mean except for the fact she is vine famous. She is a viner who vines funny things, but she is also secretly a...
12.3K 170 22
"Shawn... It's all a lie, right? He's lying?" I asked as I looked at Shawn pleadingly. Shawn just slowly lifted his head to look at me with the same...