FF - One Life.. One Love.. On...

By fuggisrockstar

A story in the POV of Abhi, how his life changed after meeting pragya. More

I met her for the First Time
I am Selfish about 'My Pragya
Yes I Love Her
She Gave My Passion Back To My Life
I am Confused because of Her
She Is My Everything Now and Forever
Mistake - My Anger, Punishment - Our First Kiss
Our Personal and Professional Life
A Date turned to Surprise for My Fuggi
I can't lose Her
She Fought With Death, She is a Fighter
My Fuggi Is Back
We Are Engaged - Officially
Mr. and Mrs. Abhishek
We Are Complete Fuggi
Epilogue - A New Beginning

Teaser

1.4K 107 25
By fuggisrockstar

I shouldn’t had showed this much anger to her. It was my entire mistake that I meant the words very wrongly. She loved me selflessly but I shouldn’t compare her love with this. I was confused to the core and I tried to call her, but she was not attending my call.

It was almost midnight, it was raining heavily, and the windows were not closed properly. I stood up from my bed to close the window, I can see someone was standing infront of the gate and drenching in the rain. The figure was somewhat familiar, so I squeezed my eyes and checked properly. It was her, my Fuggi. I have done the mistake, she was letting her punish.

I ran down and reached her, pulled her to come inside but she didn’t, I said sorry to her, but she didn’t utter a single word. I kept on repeated my ‘Sorry’ but she stood there by holding her arms crossed over her chest and drenching in rain. I pulled her close to me and asked why she was punishing her like this. The reply I got shook my world to the hell. She replied me “I don’t want to marry you, Good Bye Mr. Abhi”. She left the place, where I stood there like a lifeless person. I deserve this hatred.

Stay tuned for the updates…
With love,
Abhigya (Abhi)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 420 2
He was the Elder Son of the family. He lived for his brothers & Daadi And Life took a beautiful turn when He met Her as his Better Half How their liv...
8.3K 706 5
Its three shots story about our AbhiGya What will happen if pragya comes into Abhi's life before One month of his marriage??? What will happen in the...
9.3K 923 4
Season 2 of Kiss of Love or Luck - Kiss of Life He hides his feelings only because he don't want to break her father's trust on him & her She loves h...
14.3K 1.2K 10
A truth hidden from her by him, Surprised her on a special occasion. What was that? Lets see the surprise Abhi gave Pragya