Caminah & Laurmani Oneshots/S...

By curlyheadstud

This is just a book of Caminah/Laurmani oneshots, just because I ship them HARD. WARNING ⚠: If you don't like... More

Laurmani/ pushed away
Laurmani g!p/ The Superstar
ANY IDEAS?
Caminah/ The Host
Laurmani/ Drunk In Love
Caminah g!p/ My Best Friends Sister
I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOUR IDEAS
Laurmani g!p/ Student Love
Caminah g!p/ A Teacher's Heart
WHEN I'LL UPDATE PART 2
Caminah g!p/ A Teacher's Heart Pt. 2
GUESS WHAT!!!
Laurmani/ All For Fame{Love}
Caminah/ Troubling Kids
Laurmani g!p/ The preacher's Daughter
HERE'S THE DEAL
Laurmani gip/ The preacher's Daughter pt. 2
Caminah g!p/ Interrogation
Caminah g!p/ Interrogation pt. 2
Caminah g!p/ Interrogation pt. 3
Laurmani g!p/ The Struggle Is Real
Caminah g!p/ A Miracle
Laurmani g!p/ The Officer's Duty
Caminah g!p/ Drop Off and Pick Up
Caminah g!p/ Drop Off & Pick Up pt. 2
Laurmani g!p/ French Kiss
Caminah & Laurmani/ Sisters Code, Preread
READ IT!! IT'S OUT!!!
Caminah/ I Know What You Did Last Summer
Caminah/ I Know What You Did Last Summer pt. 2
Laurmani & Caminah g!p/ Netflix and Chill
Laurmani/ Dance For You
READ IT PLEASE!!!!!
Caminah g!p/ Step Mother
Caminah g!p/ Step Mother pt. 2
SORRY
Laurmani g!p/ Challenges
Caminah/ Birthday Treat
Laurmani g!p/ Ego
It's That Time!!
Caminah g!p/ Store Run-In
Laurmani g!p/ Fame is a Drug
Caminah g!p / Invited To The Party
Hey guys so....
Sorry
Caminah & Laurmani g!p\ Invited To The Party pt. 2
Leaving /Caminah
Caminah/The Nerd's Secret
I'm late, but...
Laurmani/Write On Me
Caminah/The Rooftop
Laurmani / Late Night Coffee
Caminah g!p / A Best Friends' Deal
Okay so.....Ideas?
Six at once.....
Question...
Laurmani g!p / Suck Me Senseless
Caminah g!p / A Best Friends' Deal pt2
Laurmani g!p / Sorry Not Sorry
Caminah g!p / Stop Looking At Me Like That
Laurmani g!p / A Friend Short
Laurmani / Valerie
Caminah g!p/Interruption

Caminah g!p/ Desperation

3.7K 83 4
By curlyheadstud

Third Person

Camila walks down Columbus High with a huge black hood, black skinny ripped jeans, and baggy, puffy eyes. She's been crying all weekend. Her boyfriend, well ex boyfriend now, Shawn Mendes broke up with her. In his own words 'he just got bored'
Camila walks with her hood on, due to her messy, uncombed hair. She has her sunglasses on, so people don't see her red eyes. She also has a big bag of chips, she's been eating her feelings. Camila just carelessly walks down the hall as people looks at her weirdly. It was strange watching the girl Columbus High calls energetic and always happy, walking around like she lost her soul.

"Cami?" Camila's best friend says, approaching her.

Camila just stays silent and eats her bag of fat, while she walks slowly to her locker.

"Camila, stop" Normani says, stopping the Cuban in her tracks.

Normani tries to look Camila in the eyes, but she's block by the pitch black sunglasses. Normani removes the shades and gasp when she sees the brunette's eyes.

"Camila…" Normani starts, getting a depressing stare from her best friend.

"I'm too weak to have a conversation, Mani" Camila says.
The depression and husk of sadness in her voice.

The last words Camila ever spoke was 'What did I do wrong?' when Shawn told her it was over, over the phone.

Camila starts to walk again, but Normani just pulls her arm and walks over to the bathroom.
Normani locks the bathroom as Camila just stares at the floor.

"Okay, no. Camila, you're not being yourself" Normani says.

"Obviously, Normani. My boyfriend just broke up with me" Camila says, cracking at the end.
Normani looks at her with sympathy.

"But he didn't make you who you are. He was a jerk and very stupid for leaving such a wonderful girl" Normani says, brushing away crumbs from the corner of Camila's mouth.

Camila sighs.

"I just don't get it, Mani. What did I do? Am I ugly? Is my sex not good enough?" Camila says.

Normani eyes widen.

"Um…well…one, you didn't do anything wrong and two I don't know if you're sex is good enough or not" Normani says.

Camila just weakly smiles.

"But you know what? Who needs Shawn Mendick anyways? Let's get you all pretty and less…well this" Normani says, motioning to the mess Camila is at the moment.

Camila looks down at herself, then Normani takes the Cuban's hood off. Normani eyes widen when she sees her hair.

"Oh no, honey. You had it bad" Normani says, then Camila starts to tear up again as the dark skinned girl hugs her sad friend.

--

Lauren throws like the tenth piece of eraser at her best friend.

"If you don't stop…" Dinah whisper shouts, turning around.

Lauren chuckles.

"I'm bored" Lauren pouts.

"And what the hell do you want me to do about that?" Dinah whispers.

"Entertain me" Lauren jokes.

"Where's your girlfriend?" Dinah ask, but just in time Normani walks through the door.

"Miss. Hamilton, you're late" Mr. Anderson says.

"Sorry, sir" Normani says, then sits next to her green eyed girlfriend.

Mr. Anderson just gives a stern look and continues writing on the board.

"Where were you, baby?" Lauren ask, playing with Normani nails.

"I was helping someone" Normani smirks.

"Well thank god you're here now. Lauren was bugging me out" Dinah says, facing back at the couple.

"I was not" Lauren lies, then Dinah gives the raven haired girl a 'why you lyin' stare.

"So, babe. Who were you helping?" Lauren ask, but before Normani can answer, Camila walks in stealing everyone's attention.

Everyone's jaw drops as soon as Camila walks in. Wearing a high waisted white skirt with a black crop top, which is way too sexy for a sixteen year old. Her hair is curled and it falls perfectly down her back. Camila also is wearing black high tops, since heels aren't allowed, even though that rule is dumb since half of the girls in Columbus High comes to school basically dressing as strippers.

Camila walks to the seat next to Dinah.

"Close your mouth, Hansen. Before a bug flies in" Camila jokes, then Dinah looks away in embarrassment.

"How did you do that? She came to school like crap" Lauren says to her proud girlfriend.

"Ally from beauty club helped" Normani says.

"You're late, Miss Cabello" Mr Anderson says.

"Thanks for stating the obvious" Camila sarcastically says.

"You changed her attitude too?" Lauren ask.

"That just comes with the power of a makeover" Normani states.

Before Mr. Anderson can reply at the sassy Cuban, the bell rings.

Dinah stands up as quickly as she can, so she can leave. Something was building in her pants and it was going to show in a minute, but unfortunately for Dinah, Camila had a glance at the building tent and she was feeling as desperate as ever.

"Hey, Dinah…" Camila says, grabbing the horny girl's attention.

Dinah looks at her, blankly.

"I was wondering if you would like to come over tonight. My parents are going to be out" Camila says.

As much as Dinah really wanted the brunette, she knew she just got out of a relationship and it was all just desperation.

"Uh…I…Uh…I can't. Sorry, Mila" Dinah says, then quickly leaves.

--

It was the last class. Science and everyone in Columbus High loves this subject due to the fact that the science lab tables didn't have a view of under the table for the teacher to see, so it was easy to cheat on a test, play footsies, and etc.
Columbus High was a school with nothing, but horny, damaged teenagers, so it was an opportunity waiting to happen.

Only two students can share a table and in Dinah's luck she's sharing it with the upgraded Camila Cabello in the back of the class.

Dinah hurriedly takes the notes, trying to catch up with the teacher, but too bad Mrs. Williams doesn't wait for no one. Dinah's eyes widen when she feels a foot going up her leg.
She wouldn't dare to look at Camila knowing that it's her, but she looks at the girl anyways.

Camila's biting her pencil as she acts like she's not playing with Dinah's hormones.

Dinah moves her legs away from the desperate teen's direction and goes back to her writing.

"Crap" Dinah mumbles, when she sees their on the next page.

"Yes, Camila?" Mrs. Williams ask when she sees Camila's hand raise.

"Can I use the restroom?" Camila ask, then Mrs. Williams nods.

Instead of her going to the restroom like she ask, she goes under the table without anybody noticing.

Dinah gasp when she feels her zipper being tug down and her button being unbutton from her jeans.

"What are you doing?!" Dinah whisper shouts as she looks under the table.

"Shh. Just enjoy" She says, then winks.

Dinah looks back up at the board as Camila takes out Dinah's length.
It wasn't long before the Cuban had the surprised teen's stick of pleasure in her mouth, causing Dinah to grow wide eyes.

"When was the first trip to space?" Mrs. Williams ask, then calls on Dinah.

Camila smirks as she goes deeper.

"I-I don't know" Dinah struggles to say.

"We talked about it yesterday, Dinah" Mrs. Williams says, frustrated.

Camila takes the whole thing in, then sucks it back out, licking the tip.

"I…uh fuck" Dinah blurs out.

Mrs. Williams eye widens.

"Excuse me?" The shocked woman ask.

"Sorry…I-I" Dinah was really having difficulties talking. She knew the answer, but it just wanted come out.

"I'm cumming…" Dinah mumbles.

"What was that?" Mrs. Williams ask.

"I-I'm thinking…" Dinah quickly covered up.

"Just forget it, Hansen. That's detention after school" Mrs. Williams scolds, but Dinah doesn't care. At least not right now.

Camila finally takes it the deepest she can, which is actually very deep, causing the poly to cum.
Dinah sighs as Camila ends with a kiss on the tip.

The bell rings as Camila crawls from under the table without anyone's knowledge.
Dinah hurriedly tugs her length in, then zips and buttons the pants.

Camila was already gone, since she had to get her stuff ready for detention as well, then the blonde's eyes widen when she realize she has detention with her.

"Shit" Dinah mumbles as she leaves the classroom.

"Hey, Dinah. We heard you have detention" Lauren says, holding Normani's hand.

"Uh…yeah. Just a misunderstanding with Mrs. Williams, but one detention wouldn't hurt"

"Are you okay you look… nervous" Normani says.

"I'm sure it's because it's her first time being in detention" Camila says, approaching the girls, then looking at Dinah a little too flirty for the poly to handle.

"Well luckily you have Camila" Normani says, then Dinah looks at Camila as the Cuban bites her lip.

"But be careful. She's been very sassy ever since Someone gave her a makeover" Lauren says, looking at Normani.

"I like it" Normani says with a shrug.

Dinah nor Camila heard what they said because of their little stare down.

"Okay well. Text us when y'all get out of detention." Normani says.

"But if we don't text back, then let's just say we're having our own fun" Lauren says.

"Baabe…" Normani says, then they walk off.

Camila walks off to detention as Dinah stares at her ass. You can't blame the poly, especially in that skirt.

--

You can tell Camila's getting bored, but unfortunately there's forty minutes left of detention.

"I'll be right back in twenty minutes. Don't. Move." Mr. Michaels, the detention teacher says, then leaves.

Camila looks around and smiles when she notices nobody's in detention, but her and the blonde.

Dinah just stares down at her phone as Camila walks over to her.

"You taste good by the way" Camila says, sitting on the desk the poly is at.

Dinah looks up at the Cuban, then back at her phone.

"I don't want to talk about it" Dinah says.

"Why not?" Camila ask, innocently.

"Are you kidding me?" Dinah ask, looking up at her friend. "Camila, you sucked my dick…" She whispers "…in Science class. Do you realize how insane that is?"

Camila smiles.

"Why are you smiling?" Dinah ask.

"You're so cute when your stressed" She says.

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Nothing. I'm perfectly fine" Camila says. "…I just really…" Camila starts, then gets off the desk, slowly, moving towards Dinah, until she got really close to her ear. "…love how you feel and how big you are…" Camila finishes, putting her hand on Dinah's throbbing length, above the jeans. Dinah husk out a moan, but then pulls away from her seduction.

"No, Camila…You're just desperate for sex" Dinah says, backing Camila away.

"Well if this is how being desperate feels, then I love desperation" Camila smirks.

"Do you know how ridiculous you sound right now?" Dinah ask.

"Nope"

Then Dinah rolls her eyes.

"Well let me ask you this…Did you like how it felt when I sucked your dick?" Camila ask.

Dinah looks at her blankly.

"We're not discussing this" Dinah says, then looks back at her phone.

"Fine. We don't have to discuss it" Says Camila, then she straddles the blonde.

"Cam-" Dinah gets cut off by Camila's lips as the Cuban slowly takes Dinah's phone and puts it on the desk.
Camila tugs on her lip as she pulls away.

"I might be desperate, but I know exactly what I want right now" Camila lowly states.

Dinah bites her lip, thinking about the possibilities, but she didn't want to think. For the first time she wants her actions to take over and her brain to work later. Dinah hungrily reconnects the kiss as she holds Camila's waist, causing her to grind. Dinah felt her member becoming hard and so did Camila, so the brunette unbutton and unzips Dinah's jeans and lowering them a little, including the boxers.
Camila straddles Dinah again, this time lining her entrance with Dinah's member under her skirt. Camila slowly lowers herself on the girl's length, loving every inch entering her.

Camila bites her lip, then starts speeding her movements as Dinah steadies the brunette's waist.

Camila's head falls back as she bounces, moaning at every pleasure hitting her body.
Shawn pleasured her, but not like this. This was different. Hers was larger and more cooperative.
Camila starts going slower as she try to lower her moans, but Dinah didn't care about anyone hearing her moans, so she lifted both of them up and put Camila on the desk as she started grinding in the overly pleased Cuban.

Camila wraps her legs around Dinah's waist as Dinah paces in her with no hesitation. Then the Cuban wraps a fist in Dinah hair, pulling it making Dinah groan.

"I'm cumming" Camila moans.

"Show. Don't tell" Dinah husk out.

"Oh fuck, Dinah" Camila moans as her head falls back.

Dinah holds her cum as best she could, so the Cuban can climax first.

"Come on, Mila." Dinah groans.

"I'm almost there" Camila says as she tighten her grip on the blonde's locks and on the desk.

Dinah goes harder as she eyes the clock, making sure they won't get caught.

Camila finally cums as she claws on the desk.

Dinah helps her rides it out as Camila moans softly. Dinah pulls making Camila whine.

"Mr. Michaels is about to come back" Dinah says, fixing her pants, then Camila jumps off the desk and fix her skirt.

"Then come over my house today" Camila says, biting her lip, then they hers keys.

"Fine. Go sit" Dinah says as she sits down.

Through out the whole detention they've been eye fucking. Dinah couldn't lie, she honestly loves Camila desperation.

_________________________________________

Sorry For Any Mistakes.

- Ashanti 💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

111K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
110K 5.6K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
950K 36K 86
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...