Let Everybody Know - LAMS

By CinnamonRollLams

A classic LAMS college AU. Lots of fluff, some drama and stuff like that. I hope you enjoy! I will warn you w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2 - you swing at my friend you better not miss
Part 3 - John, You could Let it go
Chapter 4 - Stay Alive For Me
Chapter 5 - Live to Fight Another Day
Chapter 6 - People will always be critical
Chapter 7 - Don't make the personal political
Chapter 8 - Let Other People be Cynical
Chapter 9 -You're Laughing
Heyo sorry for annoying u but pls read this?
HAMILTON KINDERGARTEN NOW UPLOADED :)
Chapter 10 - Find Your Way Home
11 - Helpless
12 - Alex, you could let it go
Chaoter 13 - Wait for it
Chapter - 14
Chapter 15 - Washington on Your Side
Chapter 16 - Say No to This
Chapter 17 - Wait for him
Chapter 18 - you've been here this whole time
Chapter 19
Please read (important !!)
Chapter 20
Chapter 22 - Christmas
Chapter 23 - Philip
HIII PLS READ 💜💜
A NIGHT'S DREAM
24 - Slap Bet
25 - Uncertainty
26 - the accident
27 -The end

Chapter 21 - bUSTED

4.2K 146 630
By CinnamonRollLams

Busted I don't wanna put the hurt on youuuu but you better believe me when I tell ya that I finally got the dirt on you  you're bUSTED

(A/N IF ANY OF U KNOW WHERE THIS IS FROM ILY

I actually don't think being busted has anything to do with this chapter but I miss my childhood so....)

Quick message :
I thought u all should know that I appreciate your comments and they mean A LOT to me. TYSM It especially makes me happy when u get my geeky references. U ALL MAKE ME HAPPY. Someone said "thank you for existing" in one of their comments and I started crying?? I've been going through an especially tough time for the past 2 years and it continues to get worse and everyday I have thoughts about how I shouldn't exist and that person who said "thank you for existing" I honestly can't thank you enough. Those 4 words meant so much to me. So, for all you that are also dealing with things and you feel unloved or unimportant or no one has told you this in a while, thank you for existing because you make my life a whole lot better. Ily all.

Alex's POV

"By ginormous how big do you mean their house is?" I asked John as we all sat in the seven seater car while Angie drove.

"Humongous! I told you, their family is loaded to the max" Hercules said, leaning forward from the back seat and Lafayette nodded.

"We're hereeee" Angelica sang as the car came to a stop. I heard her heels hit the ground and we opened the car doors.

"Holy shit" I muttered and John couldn't help but laugh at my face as I stared at the schuyler's beyond huge home.

"It's not much" Eliza nodded at the house, wrapping her hand around my arm. "But it's more than comfortable" she led me through the front garden and to the large white, wooden doors with a handle that looked like it was untouched as well as polished every day. A gold panel was next to the door with 'Schuyler Household' engraved onto it. Angelica unlocked the three locks on the door- you'd probably need a lot more security considering their house looks very tempting to robbers, and opened it, revealing a marble floor, large windows and two stair cases that met in the middle. Photos and paintings hung on almost every wall, glass boxes and cabinets with gemstones and souvenirs. I gaped at the sight and they all giggled at me, they were obviously a lot more used to this than I was.

"Ok so this is the lounge room" Peggy announced, making a sharp left turn. The lounge had grey leather sofas covered with pillows and blankets. The TV was in the wall, much larger than any regular TV I assumed. On the right was the dining room, with a large dinner table made of the same wood as the door and more than enough chairs surrounding it.

"OH! You have to see my room, you'll love it!" Peggy grabbed my arm and led me up the stairs. "TA DAAAAA" she made jazz hands and pushed open the double doors of her room. The walls were yellow- somehow, it didn't look bad. She had a double bed up against the middle of the back wall, with a see through yellow and purple fabric hanging with fairy lights from the ceiling above it. She had a large bookshelf on the left of the room, with stacks of movie guides, movies, merchandise and famous fantasy novels. The right wall was covered in posters and photos. And the inside of her door had polaroids blu tacked on, most of them contained everyone in or group but me (since herc, Laf and John have been friends with them since they were kids) Opposite her bed was a ginormous cupboard, inside the wall that went from one side of her huge room all the way to the door.

"ALEX! PEGGY! Come downstairs!" I heard Angelica shriek. We hurried down the stairs and Peggy helped me get through the maze her house felt like. "Ok, John brought all the Christmas presents in and they're under the tree now. There will be no shaking of Christmas presents, unwrapping of presents or peel wing at them before Christmas morning!" Angelica stood stiffly, staring us straight in the eyes like it was a life or death announcement. "Also John is hid somewhere around the house and we all have to find him!"

Peggy and I stared at each other before Angelica pushed us towards the stairs, causing me to practically glide across the marble floor in my socks.

"I have an idea" Peggy said and pulled me up the stairs and onto the carpeted level two of their home. I followed her to the very back of the house and watched her pull a ladder down from the roof. "John and I used to have deep chats up here and each Cheetos" I climbed up the ladder after her. "This is level 3" she announced once I'd gotten past the brim of the square entrance.

"Even your attic is nice!" I gasped and Peggy laughed at me.

"This is kind of like a very big storeroom. I have tons of photo albums, wanna see?" I nodded and she led me over to a large bookshelf. Peggy glanced at every shelf with her finger on her chin until her eyes widened at a large, black, leather photo album. She winced as she tried to pull it out of its tight place between books, stumbling as it fell out.

"Kindergarten! This was at the end of the first day of kindergarten. My mum loved to take photos" Peggy smiled, her eyes noticeably engrossed in memories of her mother. "Oh- this was John and I when he first came to our house and we played Lego batman" John and Peggy were lying on their stomachs, the TV light illuminating their small bodies as they fiddled with the controllers.

"He looks exactly like Philip!" I giggled and Peggy nodded in agreement.

"This was all before it started" she muttered.

"What started?"

"Well, that picture was taken the a few days before his mum died and his dad started drinking- AH" Peggy suddenly screamed and I looked up from the book to see John.

"Quite enough of that I think. You found me! Ok let's do something else" John croaked and stuffed the book back in it's place and pulled us back over to the ladder.

"Dinner time!" Angelica happily sang from downstairs. We rushed to the dining room to find the large table covered in assortments of typical Christmas dinner foods and desserts.

"Take a seat" Philip Schuyler invited. John pulled out a chair next to me, avoiding all eye contact with Mr Schuyler while Peggy sat on my left next to Laf.

A few minutes into dinner we were all chatting (besides Mr Schuyler) until we heard him clear his throat to seek our attention.

"So, who's the new person, no one has introduced me" he placed down his fork and knife nearly, smiling at me.

"This is Alexander Hamilton" Peggy smiled at her father. I nodded politely.

"Where are you from?"

John quickly stared at me and I shot him a quick smile to put his worries at ease. "I'm from the Caribbean"

"Shall I ever get the pleasure of meeting your parents?"

I swallowed the air that suddenly felt tight in my throat and let my smile quaver a bit. "No, sir, if I had the pleasure to meet them myself, I would"

"So let's move on" Angelica interrupted. nervously.

"So you've become close with John, I see"

I nodded while John hastily swallowed his food, stress visibly building up inside him.

"You know he's gay, right?" Me Schuyler questioned. He said it in such an unusual tone.

"Dad" Angelica said sternly.

"Hm. Interesting... I- uh wasn't aware of that" I lied, biting the inside of my mouth to stop myself from laughing. Peggy squeezed my wrist firmly. (Her way of containing laughter)

"Does his homosexuality affect you in any way?"

"Has no affect on me, if he was a heterosexual  everything would be exactly, completely the same right now" as I tried to keep a straight face I felt Peggy's grip get even tighter while Eliza spent the time quickly covering up her giggles.

"You're dating, aren't you?"

"No! Never- I would never I'm a hundred percent homosexual free, no homosexual.... stuff... going on"

"Great. Just testing you. I don't mind John is gay in the slightest. If one of my daughters were, that would be a different story"

Peggy and Eliza both choked on the food they were previously chewing to cease their temptation to laugh. Peggy had one of those silent conversations she had using her eyebrows and stuff.

Peggy: You're LGBTQ+!? Eliza tf?
Eliza: AM NOT
Peggy: you're so bad at lying
Eliza: you're so bad at being straight
Peggy: that's, like, the fucking point of being gay

"This was a nice dinner"Angelica said and hurriedly thanked her father and ordered us out of the dining room.

"That was fun" Eliza piped up.

" ' I'm a hundred percent homosexual free' " Peggy uncontrollably laughed, quoting me.

"Oh shut up, you're the gayest of us all" I glared playfully.

"I used to be, but now I'm not sure since Eliza is gAY" Peggy retorted.

"Ok, chill" Eliza rolled her eyes, cheeks flushing.

"You weren't even on my gaydar!" Peggy whined. (She had the best gaydar)

"You weren't on mine either" John admitted and I nodded.

"Of course she wasn't on yours, John! You thought Alex was straight for, like, the first month of knowing him" Peggy accused.

"Oh my god, really?" I turned to Peggy and she nodded strongly, her messy bun shaking as she did. "Even I knew you were gay!"

John laughed. "That's because I told you, dumbass" he nudged me, smiling the slightest bit.

"Oh yeah, I remember, you said ' I'm the least heterosexual person you will ever meet' and that was probably the least smooth thing you've ever said in your whole life" I smirked and herc and Laf laughed their heads off.

"I remember hearing that when herc and I were hiding in the dresser!" Laf yelled, a grin covering his face.

-

"Well that's depressing" Angelica muttered as we watched a sad movie.

"Something can't be depressing. It's not an adjective, Angelica, depression a mental illness" Eliza said, disgusted by her sister's phrasing.

"I mean, you totally can use it as an adjective"

"You really can't. Depression is a mental illness. You can't all of a sudden be like 'wow I feel depressed right now' but you can say 'wow, I feel sad right now' because sad is an adjective but depressing is not" Eliza was now sat up, opposite her older sister while we all watched intently, stuffing our faces with popcorn.

"You sound like and angry person on tumblr"

"A, everyone's angry on tumblr, B, you sound like a stupid angry person on tumblr" none of us could argue with Eliza's statement.

Half an hour later

"Should we watch the movie or...?" Hercules inquired.

"No, this is more interesting" Laf said, not taking his eyes off the heated screaming match between the two sisters.

"IF ADAM AND EVE WERE REAL THEN THEY COULDN'T BE WHITE BECAUSE AS I HAVE EXPLAINED TO YOU, EVERY HUMAN ONLY GETS MITOCHONDRIA FROM THEIR MOTHER BECAUSE THE MAN'S MITOCHONDRIA DOESN'T MAKE IT INTO THE EGG AND SCIENTISTS TRACED EVERY MITOCHONDRIA BACK TO AN AFRICAN WOMAN" Eliza shrieked. (A/N this is true btw)

"Where do you learn this!?" Angelica asked, irritated with her younger sister.

"Science class in year 8, Angelica! If you paid attention maybe you'd know more than 'the mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell'" Eliza rolled her eyes, mocking Angelica.

"BUT IT IS!"

"THAT'S LITERALLY ALL YOU KNOW"

"You guys learnt about sperm?" I questioned.

"When the head of the mans sperm-" Eliza started.

"NO THANKS, I'M GOOD" Peggy shrieked, covering Eliza's mouth.

"Ooh it's 12am!" Laf cheered.

"Merry Christmas" John kissed me on the nose and we all got ready for bed.

-

This chapter probably has the least Star Wars references in it or of any other chapter I've ever written.

I had a school opera house concert and it was lame and I hated it.

How have u all been??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.9K 47
Ham Squad at college. Fluff, angst, no smut because all you sinners need a break and more. Galore. Enjoy.
65.1K 2.8K 42
Just your average, typical, basic, modern AU; Alexander just moved to New York and got a scholarship to kings college and meets his roommate, who he...
11.1K 615 18
Mute!John like what you read? i'm taking writing commissions to help pay for college! information is in a post linked in the bio of thesloppiestbitch...
187K 5.3K 73
Another lams college AU. Competed. There are actually only 40 chapters