The Shadowhunters:City Of Chi...

Oleh AestheticAngel2000

Highest Rankings: #2 in Sizzy(11th May 2018) #1 in Jace Lightwood (9th March 2019) What happens when a spell... Lebih Banyak

Mistake By Warlock
Clace On A Whole New Level
An Errand
Jealous Magnus
Jace Goes Missing
Three Little Troublemakers
Life's Worse
No Longer Kids
Future Thoughts
Ducks
Thunderstorm
Shopping With Izzy
Pandemonium
Flashback
Hangover
Taki's
The Bet
Disney World
We're Even Now
By The Angel
Not Again
The Park
Decision
Complications
Story Cover
Note
Sizzy Proposal
Clace proposal
Malec Proposal
Stunningly Attractive
Clace Wedding
I'm Gonna Be A Daddy
Sizzy Wedding
Lightwood-Bane Family
The Herondale Twins
The Art of Parenting
Training with Jace
The Lovelace Angel
Malec Wedding
Epilogue
Author Note

The Only Way

1.4K 50 12
Oleh AestheticAngel2000

When they arrived back at Magnus's apartment, both the kids were asleep. Jace sat down on the couch with Clary curled up in his lap sleeping like an angel. Simon was passed out in Izzy's arms curled into her slightly snoring. Teen Magnus walked in and went straight into his bedroom and plopped himself on the bed. Alec joined him by removing his jacket and shoes. He laid down next to Magnus. "I love you" Alec said in Magnus' ear. Magnus smiled and leaned into his boyfriend "I love you too" he said before drifting asleep.

Meanwhile Jace stood up with Clary in his arms, and said he was going to put Clary to sleep in the guest room. Izzy nodded.

When Jace got to the room he put his tiny Clary down and wrapped her up in covers after taking off her jacket and shoes. Jace was about to walk out when Clary turned. "Jace" she said. Jace walked back towards her and sat next to her in the bed stroking the hair. "Will you stay with me till I fall asleep" she asked. Jace nodded smiling. "Always" He said. Clary smiled and closed her eyes. 'Whether she is grown or even little I will always stay with Clary and you will always be my angel' Jace thought as he stroked her hair. Izzy appeared with Simon in her arms. She put him down next to Clary and wrapped him in the covers after removing his shoes.

Izzy looked at Jace and motioned him to go out of the room. Jace nodded and kissed Clary on his forehead before walking towards the exit followed by Izzy closing the door behind her. Jace looked up to see Luke. "Luke!" Jace said surprised. "Jace! Where is Alec?" Luke asked. "He's asleep" Izzy replied. "Did Jocelyn ask about anything?" Jace asked concerned. "I told her that you guys are taking a vacation" Luke said. "And did she believe you?" Izzy asked. "She did" Luke said convincing.

"I just came here to check up on you kids. How was today?" Luke asked. "One word. Exhausting" Jace as he runs his hand through his hair. "Okay..." Izzy said yawning. "I'm tired. Babysitting is more tiring than killing demons" Izzy said walking into the guest room. "It actually is" Luke said. "You kids better get some rest because tomorrow is going to be a busy day" Luke said walking towards the exit. Jace nodded "Good night Luke" Jace said. "Good night Jace. Kiss Clary goodnight for me" Luke asked opening the door. "Will do" Jace said nodding. Luke left closing the door behind him. Jace walked back into the guest room and kissed Clary good night before taking his place on the couch just like the previous night.

Jace and Izzy along with the kids woke up with a banging on the door. "By the Angel" Jace muttered while he stood up and opened the door. "Alec! What's going on?" Jace asked. "About time you woke up" Alec said. "Catarina is coming over" Alec said walking away drinking his coffee.

"Geez man you could have woke us up without the banging" Jace said as Clary and Simon ran out of the room and into the kitchen. Jace and Alec followed them. Izzy joined them. "Where's Magnus?" Izzy asked. "He's in his room resting" Alec said. Before they could ask any questions "He rested for a while but then he woke up and spent the rest of the night researching" Alec said and everyone just nodded.

They all had breakfast before Catarina finally turned up. She saw Clary and Simon and she rolled her eyes. "Where's Magnus?" She asked. "Yeah that another problem" Jace said. "What is it now?" Catarina asked as Magnus walked in. Catarina turned and gasped. "Magnus?" She added. "What the hell happened to you?" She asked. Jace, Magnus and Alec explained everything to her while Izzy was playing with Clary and Simon.

"Were you out of your mind Magnus?" Catarina asked. "I was trying to help" Magnus defended. "So we can turn them back right?" Jace asked concerned. "You guys know about runes right?" Catarina asked to which Jace and Alec nodded. "So you know that the power of the rune vanishes once it is used" Catarina said. "So you mean to tell us that we have to wait until the power is used up" Jace asked and Catarina nodded. "But this is not an ordinary rune you know?" Alec asked. "Which is what I have been researching" Magnus said as he got up to get his spell book.

"I have to tell you this, but seeing Magnus like this is cute but also weird for a person who has lived 800 years" Catarina whispered to Jace. "You and me both" Jace whispered back while Alec rolled his eyes. Magnus walked back in. "You know I can hear you right?" Magnus said. Catarina and Jace shrugged. "So like Jace said this sought of rune is rare. So I had found a rune transfer spell. Its actually-" Magnus started to say but Jace interrupted. "We know Magnus. The name says it all" Jace said which Magnus rolled his eyes. "I have heard about this spell" Catarina said while going through Magnus' spell book."So what do we use to transfer the spell to?" Alec asked.

"It won't work on objects" Catarina said looking up from the book. "So we need mundanes?" Jace asked. "It doesn't have to particularly be a human but any living thing" Magnus added.

Just then Chairman Meow entered and walked right into the table. "What's up with the cat now?" Jace asked. "Its Chairman Meow Blondie. And he is losing his eyesight. Poor Chairman Meow I don't know how long he has?" Magnus said sadly. Izzy walked in. "Hey guys I have an idea" She said.

"What idea could you possibly have when you were not here?" Alec asked. "These walls are pretty thin. Do you want to hear the idea or what?" Izzy asked rolling her eyes. "Fire away" Catarina said. "You guys need a living object to transfer the rune right?" Izzy asked and everyone nodded. "What if that living object is Chairman Meow?" Izzy suggested.

"Hell no!" Magnus said grabbing his cat which was seated on the couch. "Its not a bad idea" Jace said. "I can't believe I'm saying this but I agree with Jace" Alec said. "How can you Alexander?" Magnus scoffed. "Magnus look you said that Chairman Meow is getting old and losing his eyesight and this rune is a rune which can make him younger" Alec said. Magnus thought about it. "Fine. But if anything happens to him its on you" Magnus said pointing to Izzy.

"Great. But there's one problem" Catarina said. "And what is that?" Jace asked. "We have two runes that we need to transfer. Which means-" Catarina was interrupted by Izzy "Two objects" she said. "Right" Catherine said pointing to Izzy. Everyone remained quiet thinking.

"What about Church?" Alec asked. "Good idea. We don't know how old that cat is anyway. But what we do know that it was there way before us" Jace added. "Then its set then" Catarina said.

"Wait what about Magnus?" Alec asked concerned. "I have an idea" Catarina said. "I will sit here and research through everything while you guys get everything set up" She said. Everyone nodded.

"So whose going to get Church?" Jace asked. When he turned around Alec and Magnus was busy getting everything ready for the spell while Izzy walked back into the guest room to babysit. "I guess its me" Jace muttered.

"You ready?" Catarina asked as she opened a portal to the Institute. Jace nodded "Give me two minutes and then open it back up" Jace said before disappearing into he portal. Jace walked into the library.

'Thank the Angel Maryse is not here' he thought just as the door opened. 'Maryse!' Jace thought but it was none other than Church himself. He let out a sigh of relief. "Church!" Jace whispered/called out. Church slowly walked towards him. Jace knelt down and opened his arms. Church pranced into his arms as Jace heard footsteps. Just as they were getting a little louder the portal opened. Jace stepped through before the portal closed. "Good timing" Jace said. "Did anybody see you?" Catarina asked. "I don't think so" he answered as Church jumped out of his arms.

After a few minutes the circle was set for the spell as well as the few other things needed for it. Izzy was standing with Simon holding his hand while Jace was carrying Clary. "All we need are Chairman Meow and Church" Catarina said as she stood up from the couch. The two cats walked in snarling at each other.

"Before this spell could start is there anyway to save Magnus?" Alec asked. Catarina let out a sigh. "There is" she answered. "And?" Jace asked. "Is it a difficult spell to perform?" Alec asked.

"No its easy but the it comes with a price" Catarina said. "What is the price?" Magnus asked. She turned to Magnus. She sighed again. "I'm not sure if you're up for it?" Catarina said to which Magnus looked away and was buried deep in thought."Will it turn him back to normal?" Alec asked concerned. "It will of course" she answered.

"And is this the only way?"Alec asked again to which Catarina nodded. 

"Will it kill him?" Jace asked. "JACE!" Alec and Izzy yelled in unison. "What? I'm asking the possibilities" Jace defended. "No" Catarina answered to Jace's question.

"What is the price?" Magnus asked looking up at her. "Magnus-" Catarina started to say but was interrupted by Magnus "What is the price Catarina?" He asked a little impatient.

"Your immortality" Catarina answered which made everyone gasp.

OMG!!! This story is #992 in Fanfiction on 5th May 2017. Thank you so much. Do continue to read and vote and comment.
-Kimmy😘

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.9K 29 25
It's been quite a year. Jace and Clary got to meet up again, Izabelle Lightwood was now the new head of the New York Shadowhunters institute while hi...
54.8K 1.9K 29
♡˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ COMPLETED In which the half sister of Magnus Bane is sent to Earth, to create complete chaos OR in which Malia Bane, the warlock raised wit...
1.7K 190 17
Can the children of Clary and Jace Herondale along with Alec and Magnus Lightwood-Bane and Simon and Isabelle Lovelace risk their lives to save it? C...
150K 4.6K 72
The greatest Shadowhunter of his generation is what they say about the legendary Jace Wayland. But, what you don't know, is that they also say the sa...