Don't Go...-Corey Seager *com...

By louies9101

Janine Marley, a sophomore is dating Corey Seager who's a senior in Northwest Cabarrus High School. They've b... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue

Chapter 4

2.9K 28 9
By louies9101

*Home*

Janine's P.O.V

By the time I got home, I ran straight to my room and slammed the door. I walked to my bed and lay down. My tears were coming down to my cheek.

How could he do this to me? I thought he loved me? Did he used me on our date? I'm overreacting.I need to stop.

I lay there for 3 hours until it was dark time. My phone vibrate on nightstand.I grabbed my phone and saw couples message from Corey. I open the message and read them.

Boo🐻💕:baby! This is not what it looks like! Whatever you think is not true!

Boo🐻💕: . I'm telling the truth and I will never lie to you. Nothing is going on between me and Madisyn.

Boo🐻💕: babe..

Boo🐻💕: I love you to the moon and back.

Boo🐻💕:You will always be my baby girl.

Boo🐻💕: I'm gonna come by tomorrow. I'm giving you space right now.

Boo🐻💕: sweet dream baby girl. Love you. ❤️❤

I sighed and put my phones away. I got up and went to the wardrobe. I changed my outfit into this.

I walked back to the bed and lay down as I went to sleep.

*Next Morning*

I woke up and put on my slippers as I walked downstairs to the kitchen. I turned on the coffee maker as I open the cabinet to get a coffee cup.

"Good Morning sweetheart." My mom walks in and grab an orange juice from the fridge.

"Morning mom.." I sighed and pour the coffee in the cup.

My mom frowned as she poured orange juice in the cup. "Are you ok honey?"

I looked at her and sighed again."yes I'm ok. I'm a little upset of what happen yesterday.."

My mom led me to the table and sat down. "What's wrong?" She hold my hand as she drank her orange juice.

I explained to her of what happen yesterday about Madisyn and Corey.

My mom sighed."Honey,..you can't be upset. Maybe they're just friend.."

"But mom! Sh-" My mom interrupted me.

"No buts. There are some people that became friends after they broke up. If she doing something stupid to you to get his attention, you need to tell Corey about that. He'll have to deal with that not you."

I thought of what she said. Maybe she right. "Ya I guess so...you're right.."

"Now hold it there. Remember you're still in high school and you're learning to be an adult.Corey will be graduating soon and you don't know if your relationship with him will still forever if he goes to college..."

I looked down at my coffee and begin to think. That is true. Corey is more mature than me. I need to stop acting like an idiot.

"that's true...I guess I'm an idiot.." I looked at her and gave her a half smile.

"No no no. You are not. It's ok if you didn't know. You're still young and learning." She smiled as she stood up and hugged me.

I stood up as well and hugged her back."Thank you mom. I love you.."

My mom pulled away and kissed my forehead. " I love you too ..now I have to go grocery store and buy some foods. Do you want anything?" My mom put her cup in the sink.

"No I'm ok mom. Thanks." I smiled at my mom.

"Ok baby..I'll see you later." My mom smiled as she grabbed her keys. She walked to the door and opened the door. Surprisingly, there is Corey standing there and who is about to knock the door.

"Hello Corey, it was nice to see you." My mom gave him a kiss on his cheek and hugged him.

"Hello..Mrs.Marley.." Corey smiled and hugged her back. I folded my arms and stared at them.

"Oh no honey. I told you to call me Aviana." My mom pulled away from the hug.

"Sorry Aviana." Corey smiled again and turn to his left as he saw me.

"Well I better get going. Have fun you too." My mom looked at me then to Corey as she leaves. Corey closed the door and walked toward me.

"How are you..?" Corey grabbed my waist.

I took a step back and looked down. "I'm fine.."

Corey sighed. "Babe..I guarantee you that nothing going on between me and Madisyn. She asked me for a picture and that was it. I didn't expect her to hug me."

I looked at him angrily. "You have no idea what she did to me while she was hugging you. I couldn't let that happen so I left."

"What did she do?" Corey asked me as he looked at me.

"Why don't you ask Madisyn?? You might not believe me because she's your friend." I walked past him to the living room. Corey followed me behind.

"Look Janine! I don't understand why you're mad! I told you the truth and now you couldn't tell me what happen?! Do you love me or what?" Corey asked me with a frustration.

I was in shocked. I've never seen Corey get upset for my entire life. It was my first time seeing him get upset. I looked at him as my eyes began to watered.

Corey sighed and walked to me as he hugged me."I'm sorry baby..I didn't mean to upset you..I wa-"

"No...I'm sorry... I should tell you what happen."I began to cry on his shoulder as I hugged him back.

Corey rubbed my back up and down. "It's ok..stop crying...I don't like seeing you cry." Corey pulled away and wiped my tears away from my cheek.

I looked down at the floor and sniffled."I'm scared...I don't want our relationship to be ruin in the future. I'm scared what's going to happen after high school." I whispered.

Corey lifted up my chin and looked at me as he grabbed my waist."I'm scared too...,but like I said..Let's worry about that later. We still have time to talk about our future... It's only in the beginning of April."

I nodded."You're right. I need to stop worrying about everything. God...I'm such an dramatic." I chuckled and wiped my tear with the back of my hand.

Corey chuckled as well. "Nah...you're beautiful young lady with a cute sassy in it."

I rolled my eyes and smiled at him as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He whispered."Plus..you're sexy as fuck." He smirked as he grabbed my ass.

I laughed."Thank you baby. You're handsome,sweet,and sexy boyfriend."

Corey grinned as he leaned in to kiss me. I leaned as well and kiss him with passionately.

We continue kissing until we were out of breath. We both pulled away and had our foreheads touch.

His nose snuggled at mine. "I love you.."

"I love you too." I bit my lips as my stomach began to growl.

Corey raised his eyebrows and laughed. "Um...My mom want to invite you for breakfast."

I blushed. "Ok let me change.." I unwrapped my arms and walked upstairs. I squeaked when Corey slapped my ass.

I entered my room and took off my pajamas. I put on a blank tank top and a black short along with my burke combat boots.

I grabbed my purse as I leave my room.

I walked down to the last step."ok baby I'm ready."

Corey turned to his right an whistled. "Damn baby!"

I blushed harder. "Babe stop!"

Corey smirked as he stood up. He walked to me and kiss me as he open the door. "Lady first."

I rolled my eyes as I walked out the door."Thank you baby."

I can feel his eyes on my ass as I walked to his car. "Stop checking my ass and let's go."

Corey stopped and closed the door behind him.

We both got into the car and drove away.

Congrats to Cody Bellinger for NL player of the week! I'm so proud of him! But mostly I'm proud of Corey! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.1K 1.2K 37
Amelia's life was perfect. Her husband was superman, and their son was the most perfect thing on the planet. She had plans for her family, and it was...
120K 1.7K 80
"A strong woman will automatically stop trying if she feels unwanted. She won't fix it or beg, she'll just walk away" Completed October...
186K 8.4K 87
Young and in love - a reckless combination. When Mattie discovers she's pregnant at the tender age of 15, her family sends her away. She spends the...
78.8K 2.8K 13
Sang finds out she's pregnant after a check up with Dr. Roberts. When she goes to share the news with the guys she overhears a conversation that make...