Will it be us? (Liza Koshy Da...

By Everythingsdiza

-highest rank 40 in random- Liza and David have been best friends for 3 years but have no feelings for each o... More

1. Finding out.
2. Tell you something.
3. Fancy dinners and doctors
4. More telling and the gender
5. Someone else
6. David is too and the day after
7. Fighting
8. It went wrong
9. Is it better?
10. Fight for you two
11. Unexpected
12. Where's she?
13. Still gone
14. David's mistake
15. Is she found?!
16. What's wrong with her?
17. break downs
18. Skye and news
19. Question and a house
20. New house
21. The party
22. The letter
23. What was in it
24. The date
25. Unexpected again
26. Goodbye
27. He's gone & news about David
28. Kristen's birth & Skye's birthday
29. Today?
30. I want you
31. What is it?
32. Yes or no?
33. It is?
34. Wasn't expecting that
35. You have to come
36. Help
37. Babies
38. The boy
40. Telling Skye and David drives
41. Accidents
42. How's David?
43. Worried about him
44. Something's wrong with Skye
45. There were shots
46. I'm so sorry mr Dobrik
47. This can't be true
48. I need a break
49. The funeral
50. Liza is leaving
51. The friends in Spain
52. Rafael
53. What does he want?
54. Now I'm really scared
55. David knows
56. Something's off
57. Gabbie doesn't trust it
58. David saves her
59. David is arrested
60. Court
61. Liza finds it
62. We're back home
63. Must be a cold
64. Results
65. I want it again
66. It's not working
67. His heart
68. Did it give up?
69. I was crying
70. Wanna travel?
71. Goodbye Party
72. Paris
73. Slovakia
74. Home goes wrong
75. David meets her
76. I need to talk to you
77. Can I stay here?
78. Tell him
79. AN
80. AN again
81. Gender
82. New born new start
83. Moving on
84. Finally
85. The ending
Tagged?
New!

39. My fault and scared of her

1.5K 35 9
By Everythingsdiza

David's POV

I walk over to Liza who just opened her eyes. "Hey baby." I say. She looks at me and doesn't say anything. She lifts up the blanket she's laying under and looks down. "I'm still pregnant." She says.

D: Yes babe you are.

L: Who?

D: What do you mean?

L: Who passed away?

D: The boy.

Liza looks down and I see a tear slide down her cheek. I walk towards the bed and sit next to her. I lay my legs on the bed and pull Liza's head on my chest. "I'm so sorry baby." I say while I slowly feel a spot on my shirt get wet, it's from Liza's tears. "Shh babe it's ok." I say while I hold her close. "It's my fault. I'm sorry. I let your kid die." Liza cries into my chest. "Liza it's not your fault. You're the one who makes it even possible for me to have kids. You gave me a beautiful girl already and I know this girl is gonna be just as fine." She looks me in the eyes. Then she nods and I wipe away her tears. I kiss her forehead. "Liza babe you know, I just saw our boy." I say. "Really? What did he look like?" "He was really pretty and nurse found that he looks just like me. Do you wanna see him?" I ask. "No, I don't think that's a good idea. I think I'll never get over that." Liza replies. Then the doctor comes in. "Hello guys. Liza how do you feel?" He asks. "Okay I quess, but my stomach really hurts." She responds. "I'll give you some pain killers." He says as he leaves the room. 5 minutes later he comes back with a tube with liquid in it. "I'll put it in your drip." He says and he does.

Just as the doctor leaves again I get a text from Gabbie. It says that she's here with Skye. I tell Liza I'm going to pick her up and leave. In the hallway I see Gabbie holding Skye. "Hey little beanie!" I say as I walk towards her. She stretches her arms out as sign for me to carry her. I grab her and hug her. "Do you want to see mommy?" I ask. "Momma!" Is her reply. "Do you want to come too?" I ask Gabbie. She nods and walks behind me.

I enter Liza's room with Skye in my arms, Gabbie follows. When Skye sees Liza she starts to cry. I guess it's not a really nice sight to see your mom in. Liza laying in a hospital bed, with a tube by her nose, a drip coming from her arm, I guess Skye doesn't like that. "Skye don't cry baby. I'm fine." Liza says but Skye keeps crying. Liza stretches her arms out so I can hand her Skye but when I want to Skye turns and clings herself onto me. "No!" She says. I see Liza getting sad but I give her an it will be ok look. I sit down on the bed with Skye on my lap. She looks at Liza with a weird face. Liza slowly gives Skye her hand. "It's just me babe. I'm okay." She says. Liza caresses Skye's bare hand and she slowly calms down. After a few minutes Skye spreads her arms and gives Liza a hug, she lays down on the bed in between us. Look at this. Three little girls laying next to me. Rephrase MY three little girls.

AN: Heyy guyss! Hope ya liked it! I love all you guys and stay safe peeps! Byeee -xx-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.8K 998 20
ADDICTED | in which a boy finds the feelings for a girl he tried to get over, again started - 9/30/18 ended - 12/14/18 highest - 17 in daviddobrik...
3.3K 52 20
love is strange, liza and david have been friends for years, they've loved eachother, but, what if new people enter their lives? heavily inspired by...
57.2K 1.2K 34
Just another fan fiction of David and Liza falling in love...
305K 6.4K 26
in which corinna's little sister matilda, who despises david dobrik with every fiber of her being, moves to LA for the summer to visit her sister *sp...