More Than Friends (Ivan Marti...

By its_just_sarah_

16-year-old Sarah Rensatt is the step-sister of Logan and Jake Paul. She visits the Team 10 house, and meets... More

Chapter 1: "Say hi to the logang,"
Chapter 2: Gotta go to Jake's
Chapter 3: Meeting Team 10
Chapter 4: Ivarah
Chapter 5: Absorb beaches, avoid bitches
Chapter 6: Towel-man
Chapter 7: "You don't mess with Jake Paul"
Chapter 8: Female who's the better kisser
Chapter 9: We are not done
Chapter 10: Interruptions
Chapter 11: Don't Get Caught
Chapter 12: Emilio or Ivan?
Chapter 13: Confessions
Chapter 14: Lovesquare
Chapter 15: Take a Vaca
Chapter 16: Whipped Cream and Doodles
Chapter 17: Relationships Aren't Easy
Chapter 19: Savage
Chapter 20: Vlogs can Make or Break Your Life
Chapter 21: Some Stuff Shouldn't be Vlogged
Chapter 22: Forgive and Forget
Chapter 23: Goodbye, Don't Cry
Chapter 24: Useless Goodbyes?
Chapter 25: Like the Old Days
Chapter 26: Tessa's Not Yours, Ya Know?
Chapter 27: Disses and Kisses
Chapter 28: When the Youngest Always Settles Things
Chapter 29: True Love Lasts Forever
Chapter 30: Emi
Chapter 31: Birthday Girl
Chapter 32: The Cup
Chapter 33: "See You In An Hour, Beautiful"
Chapter 34: Bikini Babe
Chapter 35: Alternative Situation
Chapter 36: "Two Words. Prank Wars."
Chapter 37: Flour is the Flower on Top of the Cake
Chapter 38: Flirtatious Actions
Chapter 39: "Unfollow?"
Chapter 40: Should I Tell Her?
Chapter 41: The Truth is Hard
Chapter 42: "If Only Jake Could Learn to Love Too."
Chapter 43: Josh Tanner
Chapter 44: No One Can Stay Upset Under the Sunset

Chapter 18: Spying

2.7K 64 8
By its_just_sarah_

Jake POV
I saw Tessa hanging with Emilio out on the balcony and felt a hint of jealousy. She really only thinks of me as a friend. Even in the vlog where we "kissed", she was joking. Tessa is so amazing. She is literally good at everything. And I really like her. She has to fall for this hot piece of Ohio! I mean, who wouldn't love me? Uh...right?

Sarah POV
I awkwardly walked out of Ivan's room and sneaked up on Jake. He was weirdly staring outside at Emilio and Tessa.

"Boo!" I yelled, pouncing on his back. He jumped a foot high.

"God, Sarah, chill!" He yelled. "I got this sleek hoodie yesterday! Don't get it dirty!" Jake gestured at the rather ugly white hoodie he was wearing.

"You're protecting that shit?" I joked, slapping his shoulder. "Plus, who says I'm dirty?" Then I addressed him stalking Tessa and Emilio. "So...tell me. Why were you staring at the love doves out there?" I pointed to the balcony, where Emilio was looking lovingly into Tessa's eyes.

"I, uh..." he scratched his head nervously. "Just admiring the, uh, sky,"

I laughed out loud.

"Can't find a better excuse? Fine then, I'll leave you alone!" I said, flipping my hair in his face as I turned back to my room. Moments later, Tessa walked into our room.

"Bruh, I saw you getting some action outside...." I gave her a wink. She rolled her eyes.

"We were just hanging out," she reassured me.

"Whatever you say."

The next day
I was getting some rest when someone sat on my bed.

"What do you fucking want?" I demanded, my voice muffled from under the covers. Yes, in fact I do get a little grouchy in the mornings.

"It's Ivan," he replied, laughing. I threw down the covers, suddenly awake. "I wake up late, but you wake up even later!" He said in surprise. I smiled groggily, and then picked up my phone. It was already 9 in the morning.

Whoops. I looked over at Tessa's bed.

"Hey, where did Tessa go?" I questioned.
"She is eating breakfast with, uh, them," Ivan said, gesturing out of the room. The word breakfast made me feel hungry af, but I was still tired so I just laid down, and Ivan relaxed next to me, putting his arm around my shoulder. My stomach suddenly growled.

"We better go and have some breakfast," I said, and we got up and walked outside to the delicious smell of pancakes and bacon. Chance was also frying some sausages.

"Damn, it smell nice!" I yelled, grabbing a pancake from Jake's plate. He gave me a murderous look, but I shoved it into my mouth. "God, this shit is good!"

Anthony said 'ay' because he made them.

"Guys, you wanna go to the pool after this?" he asked. We all agreed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 60 31
Annie Paul, Jakes little sister, moves into the team 10 house. She meets two girls and two boys, who seem madly in love with each other. But a part o...
3K 33 20
Fan fic Why don't we She is Logan Paul's younger sister. He is working with Logan Paul She likes him He likes her All couples face challenges, so...
35.2K 367 17
Cordelia May is an 18-year-old Team 10 member. She's the younger sister of Jake and Logan Paul and she's kept most of her personality a secret. Corde...
3K 38 49
I am Scarlett and 19 years old. The younger sister of the Paul bros. Yes Jake and Logan Paul Yippee!!I moved down to L.A. and moved in with Jake. Whi...