vivaah ( bond of heart a jour...

De cuteangel0203

The time stoped just looking into his eyes .... sitting beside me on vivaah mandap is my would be husband... Mai multe

Prologue
chapter - 1
random
chapter -2
chapter - 3
chapter -4
chapter -5
chapter - 6
author note
chapter - 7
chapter -8
authore note
chapter -9
chapter-10
chapter-9
chapter- 10
chapter - 11
chapter -12
chapter -13
chapter - 14
Invitation
chapter-15
chapter -16
chapter - 17
chapter 18
chapter-19
chapter -20
chapter-21
chapter-22
chapter-23
chapter-24
chapter -25
chapter-26
Author note
chapter -27
HAPPY HOLI
chapter 28
chapter-29
author note
chapter- 30
chapter 31
chapter -32
chapter - 33
chapter - 34
chapter - 35
chapter -36
chapter - 37
chapter -39
chapter - 40
chapter - 41

chapter - 38

27.5K 750 249
De cuteangel0203

Its too hot to handel read at your own risk if  you melt with their romance ....😉😉😉😜😜😎😎 ... and please avoid grammetical error ....🙏🙏🙏💏💏 and i will dedicate my next chapter to the person whose comment will be best ..... 😇😇😇 dont be silent reader dear please comment

Adwai pov

My whole family didn't left a chance to tease me even mom and dad are too involve with them to tease me 😊😊 oh god i really want to run away from them . my husband is not left behind in teasing session but he enjoying that a lot even passing naughty comment to me in front of every one and hence giving then more topic to tease me but finally god shown some mercy on me in the form of my mother who scolded them for teasing me 😇 ... After their teasing time we all decided to go out for dinner . now here we are sitting in a nice restaurant and my hubby is still in naughty mood . i am sitting in the corner and vishal ji is sitting beside me in the table which gave him more advantage to torture me with his naughty ways Jyoti is sitting in front of me and beside her my bhabhi then ma and mom .. Bhaiya and dad are sitting in our row beside vishal ji. We placed our order and talking while waiting for the food .. I was talking with bhabhi and Jyoti and vishal ji is talking with bhaiya and dad .  i felt him placing his hand on the back of my chair no one can see what he is doing as we are in the corner 🙈🙈 . he is moving his finger in a very sensual way on my exposed neck which is really creating  havoc inside me i want to stop him by grabbing his hand but cant do anything . he is acting as if he is not doing anything with me and casual talking with my brothers but in reality he is devil 😈😈.. Then i got an idea and slowly moved my hands on my neck looking as if i am removing my hairs but in realty in moved in order to pinch my naughty hubby 😜😜 . i pinch him really hard on the back side of his hand due which he jumped in his seat and hissed slowly and  at glared at me ,😕😕 ..

I innocently asked him
what happen vishal ji ??? Did you got hurt 😧😧

Priya bhabhi too asked him if he is ohk and i smiled in my mind looking at his face ... nothing bhabhi i am fine its just little muscle cramp he replied and looked at me

Adu press his hand it will lessen the pain bhabhi told me .. he put his hand on my lap so that i can rub it it was just to show everyone but his intention are totally different....

he started rubbing my thighs in sensual way its tingling were ever he is touching me and i am suppressing moan to prevent myself from further embarrassment..... .

i hold his hand tightly to stop but he is too strong but finally god shown some mercy on me by sending our food he removed his hand and i took a deep breath . we completed our dinner and return home as we have an early flight ....

we came inside our room i directly ran to closet in order to avoid Vishal ji my heart in running so fast just thinking about his touches ....

i changed into my nightdress and went to washroom to wash my face . when i came out my throat went dry just looking at my shirtless husband who was busy in talking over phone i got a chance to ogle him.... .

his 8 packs tone abs and his broad muscular back  are really delight to be seen . what it will feel to touch i  just wanted to run my hand on his abs to feel them ..

i was so engrossed in my thoughts that i didn't realised when he came closer to me   .....

don't worry jaan its all yours to touch and feel do you want to try ....

my cheeks turn red by hearing his comment so i decided to ran away from him to prevent myself from further embarrassment but my hubby has some other plan he pulled me closer to him my back was touching his front he encircled his arms around my waist and his warm breath is falling on my ears ....

he kissed my ears and then he moved towards my cheeks he trail kisses from my jaws till my exposed neck were he sucked little harder i am sure it will leave a hickey.....

his hands moved inside my t shirt touching my bare stomach and slowly moved upward i started panicking and scolding myself for being so stupid out of all the days today i removed my bra i am such a idiot my breathing increased and heart beat too his hand  reached near swell of my breast i think he too realised that i am not wearing bar and i feel him smiling . .....

he slow grabbed my breast in his palm and started pressing them like some soft toy them he took my bud between his finger and and started teasing them all this things are creating waves of emotion and feelings inside my body i moaned his name ..

suddenly he turned me around and my lips are being captured by him in a toe curling kiss. he lifted me in his arm by holding my waist tightly and moved towards the bed i was so involved in his kiss i didn't realised when we both got on the bed .....

now he is on top of me and kissing me hungrily touching and tasting each and every corner of my mouth i pushed him when my lungs ran out of oxygen ....

we both were breathing heavily his hand are still moving on my body he moved my t shirt up now my naked breast is in front of his eyes i tried to cover them with my hand on which he groan and stopped me from doing that ...

he slowly rubbed the tip on my nipple between his finger and them started sucking them like a small baby i arched my back to give him move access and put my hand in his hairs . he is looking so cute while doing this so i raised my head to kiss his forehead ...          

jaan stop me before i lose my control and make you mine tonight he told while putting his head on my chest .

i blushed hearing his remark and  pushed him aside and started getting up but he again pulled me closer to him now we both are sleeping on the bed with my back touching his front and his hand tightly wrapped around my waist and his leg above mine and kissed my cheeks wishing me goodnight .. within second i went to my dreamland .. this is best night sleep i got ...

next morning ......................

i woke up with a heavy arms around my waist and leg over my legs .. i am tightly caged in my husband arms i tried to remove them u see i tried but my hubby is not ready to leave me ...

Vishal ji ......... i called him slowly to wake him up ... but in response he tighten his hold around me more .....

uhhh .. Vishal ji .... leave me i have to get up please .. i told him again

hmm but i am feeling very comfortable like this let me sleep na ... he replied in very sleepy voice

i rolled my eyes on his response you see he behaves worst than kids early in the morning ...

did you forgot we have to catch our flight at 11 am and its already 8 'o' clock i told him

he got up hurriedly leaving me on bed ...

why you didn't wake me up early i have to do so many arrangement he told while running hands in his already messy hairs ..

i looked at him raised eyebrow .. you know i am trying to wake you up from last 20 minutes and now you are blaming me very nice it should be opposite you know i got late because of you ..i replied in an angry tone and went inside washroom leaving him in our room

i took a very quick shower but you know in hurry i forgot to take my clothes and last night i locked closet door so i cannot go to it directly from washroom.. oh what should i do now ...

i wrapped the towel tightly around me and open door to see if he is their or not , to my relief i cannot find him in our room so i came out and decided to run into the closet  but to my horror he was too inside the closet he turn around hearing the sound of door closing and looked at me with amused expression ...

i clutched towel tightly to my body  and my face is red due to his intense graze he slowly took predatory steps towards me with his every step forward i took one backward this continue till my back touch the door so i turn a little to run but my luck ,  before i could run out he caged me between his body and door by his hand beside my head on both the side ....

i looked down to avoid looking into his eyes ..

i felt his warm breath on my bare neck followed by a kiss on my neck ...

Slowly he trailed his lips towards my jaws and his one hand encircled around my waist and pulled me closer to his body my soft breast are pressed against his hard chest and rubbing against his chest due to my laboured breathing ....

I felt him sucking deap breath and tighten his hold around my waist ...

jaan you cant imagine what are doing to me . I cant explain what i want to do with you right now .. i looked at him with wide eyes .😨😨  Dont look at me like that jaan otherwise i will surely lose my control and i will make love to you hear in our closet ..😄😄 ..

my husband will be death of me if he continue with his bold confession  ..

I have to get ready Vishal ji we are already very  late i told him gathering lot of courage ....

Hmm but before that i need something he told me slowly near my ear ....

W...what do y..you want ?? I asked him ...

My morning kiss ....he replied while looking at my lips ...

I lowered my graze as i cant look into his eyes which are ready to eat me alive ...😄😄

What we are getting late jaan so give it to me fast .. he told me
And bend down and put his lips over mine and kissed me deeply ...

i forgot every thing and put my hand in his hair and garbed them in my fist . He pulled my lower lips between his teeth and bit it .. i hissed due to his sudden bite and then he sucked it lovingly ... he left my lips when we both were out of breath and joined our forehead

That was just wow .... every time i kiss you i feel like its the first time .. and every fruit fail in sweetness as compare to your lips .. he whispered .

I pushed him away from me and ran towards the draw to take out my clothes ...

I heard him laughing and moving out the closet ...

I got ready fastly and took out his clothes and kept them on the bed and moved to kitchen to help mom as i am already late ..
I saw  that she had already prepared breakfast .

I am sorry mom i am late i told her ...

Its ohk beta i understand .... 😉😉 you were busy with my son to give me a grandkid .  So i dont mind ..she teased me ..

I looked at her with wide eyes 🙄🙄 ..

Mom its nothing like this we just slept late last night as were busy in talking and lost track of time ..i explained her ..

Hmm i totally understand beta ...mom told me ..

Oh god  .. just kill me it is all because of Vishal ji ... i thought in my mind ...

I took the dishes and ran out to avoid her teasing session .... and heard her laughing ....

Just then vishal ji came and sat on his place and now he is looking at me with is intense look ... i avoided looking at him and more over i am angry with him ..

Soon dad too joined us for breakfast .. i started serving him and moved to serve to my hubby .. but he is always busy in his naughty antics ..

when i was serving him he intentionally touched my bare waist when mom and dad were busy in some talk . ...

I looked at him with raised eyebrow and asked to stop his naughtiness ...

i moved to my seat to have my breakfast which is beside my hubby ... i know he will do something naughty again .....

But this time i will do something  😉😉😉 so i rubbed my toes on his leg from top to bottom he chocked on his food and started coughing so i hurriedly gave a glass of water to him and rubbed his back ...

What happen vishal mom asked him ???

Yeah what happen Vishal ji eat slowly na food is not going to run anywhere 😇😇 i told him innocently ...

He gave me a angry look 😈 but i am not scared of his look because i know he loves me a lot 😆😆

Looking at his face mom and dad started laughing as they understood the trick and lowered my head to hide my face from them...

u see they are not my in laws but my mom and dad in true sense they always support me in fact they always choose when they have to choose between me and their son ... i feel lucky to have them ....

After a nice breakfast we were ready to go for our honeymoon ... everyone came to drop us at airport .. but i feel something is not right its my gut feeling and really scared i hope everything goes well ....

We are going to Kashmir as i don't want to go abroad because Vishal Ji's busy schedule so we decide to go to Kashmir for now and we will go to Paris when he will be free from his new case .. and i don't mind going anywhere as long as he is with me ..

We reached Kashmir by afternoon and went to our hotel its little bit cold here .. vishal ji was collecting keys for our room and i was waiting for him its so beautiful here our hotel is in front of Dal lake and the view is awesome ...

i was busy looking outside when vishal ji came and pulled me in a side hug and kissed my cheeks i blushed when i saw everyone is looking at us some with awww look and some with jealous look ..

We moved to our room our luggage is already placed outside our room when we reached their ..

The room honeymoon sweet and it is awesome .. the interior of the room is so beautiful and environment so romantic .. and not forget the lake view from our room window beside it their is a door to go balcony ... a big couch is placed near window which is beside the fire place ..

then we move towards bedroom which is decorated with flowers ... flower petal are spread on the bed and huge canopy of curtain around the bed makes it look a lot more romantic ....

thinking about romance my cheeks turn pink .. i am standing in front of bed and vishal ji came and hugged me from back by placing his hand around my waist and his chin on my shoulder .. our cheek were touching ......

Do you liked it jaan he asked me while rubbing his cheeks with mine ...

I giggled as its tickling me and replied " yes is so beautiful here Vishal ji " ...

Hmm lets get freshen up then we will go out to have our lunch .. and tomorrow we will go for site seeing ohk .....  He told me

Ohk he left and went inside washroom i took out towel for him and gave it to him when he came out and i went to freshen up ....

When i went inside washroom i went speech less looking at the decoration bathtub filled with rose petals and candels placed all around it make it more romantic ....
i imagine myself with Vishal ji here in tub filled with rose petals ... my heartbeat increased and i blushed more if i thought my cheeks cant turn more pink then this then i was totally wrong ..

my whole face is red and my neck too ... oh god what is happening to me ...

i removed those dirty thoughts and washed my face and hands and came out ..

Vishal ji was busy on phone when i came out his back was facing me .. so without disturbing him i went towards mirror and combed my hair and put them in a messy bun ..

i felt two hands wrapped around my waist it is none other then my hubby ...

Jaan you always took my breath away when i look at you ... he whispered ...

Vishalji lets go i am hungry .. i told him to avoid this topic . .

Hm i hungry too but not for food but for something else , lets have food first then i will have you for myself .. he confessed boldly ...

My heart beat increased hearing his confession ....

but i pretended like i didn't hear it and ask him to come with me ..

we came down for lunch i felt an arm snaked around my waist it was none other than my hubby he pulled me closer to him like showing everyone that whom i belong to .... hm very possessive ...

we moved towards an empty table which is at the corner beside the window .. Vishal ji pulled the chair for me like a perfect gentleman ....                                   

 I took the seat and then he sat in front of me . a waiter approached us to take our order . he order my favorite  kadhai panner , Dal fry , biryani and kulcha for us ..

waiter left . he than looked at me i asked him what by raising my eyebrow but he instead to replying he took my hand between his and rubbed them .. ..

so what do you want to after lunch ??? he asked me

can we go for walk near the lake if you don't mind asked him

not at all ..... your wish is my command my queen .. he told me dramatically

i laughed at his comment .. our order came .. we both started having our lunch with little chit chat this food was really awesome ... we finished our lunch suddenly Vishal ji bend towards me and rubbed my lips with his thumb . i blushed when he touch my lips ..

some gravy was left on your upper lips he replied ...

so what do you want have for desert ?? he asked me

umm ... can we have ice cream outside i told him by showing an ice cream parlor  outside

he smiled at my demand and paid our bill . then took my hand and we moved out .. the weather is awesome and so nice to walk around ...

we both were walking side by side with Vishal ji hand around my shoulder ..

one lady commented that how lovely we look together i smiled and looked at vishal ji he winked at me ...

so many couples were sitting near lake , families were too roaming like us . we saw sikara in the lake so beautifully decorated ....

Vishal ji lake take a sikara ride na  ????? i asked him

sure jaan but what about ice cream you wanted to have ??? he asked me

ohk lets have ice cream first i told him with lot excitement ..

he ordered my favorite vanilla with choc o - chips and chocolate syrup on top and same for him  initially he liked butterscotch but now he like this ..

we had our ice cream whole time he was looking at like want to eat  me too after completing his ice cream   ....

i blushed under his intense graze ...

now we are standing near the sikara which we going to ride first vishal ji went on it then he forwarded his hand for me to hold and go on it as its swaying in the water .. when i put my foot the boat it swayed due to which i fell in his arms ..

he put his one hand around my waist and helped me to stand then we both took a sit on the couch placed in the sikara ..
the couch were like recliner ...

Vishal ji sat with his back leaned on the couch and asked me to join him when i moved backward he pulled me closer to him due to his sudden action i fell on him .... jaan be careful ..

what you were the one who pulled  me and now asking me to be careful you are very bad Vishal ji  .. i told him with a pout ...

oh jaan you cant imagine what bad thing i want to do with you now ..

lets go back to our room and i will show you how bad i am .. he told me buy rubbing my lips with his finger ..

just his talk can create so much sensation in my body so what will when happen he will really do all that which he is mentioning now ...

the ride in the Dal lake is awesome with so beautiful view with snow clad mountain just behind us creating a lot more romantic atmosphere all around ..

we didn't take a long ride as its getting dark Vishal ji told me that he will bring me again for boat ride ..so after a relaxing boat ride we came out from it and decided to just have a nice walk around it ..

so we are now just casually walking with holding each other hand ...

suddenly it started raining i looked around and saw some couples dancing in the rain .. and looked towards my hubby who was busy in looking for a shed to stand .. but i too want to dance in the rain with him .. he took my hand started walking towards the shed i tried to stop him but he didn't stopped .. i am so upset now ... i don't want to talk to him .. he took his jacket and draped it around me but i didn't looked at him ...

after some time rain stopped so we came back to our hotel .. i went to our room still i didn't not talked to him when i enter inside our room rain again started pouring heavily so i ran towards balcony and drenched in rain and was just moving in circle was my arms wide open i felt someone watching me when i turned around i saw Vishal ji stand near the door or i should say leaning on it with his arms folded near his  chest and looking at me with a smile .. i blushed

when i saw him looking at me so intensely ...... he then slowly moved towards me ..

his shirt in sticking to his body and his prefect abs are clearly visible .. then i realise my condition and looked at myself and saw my Saree is struck to my body and my cleavage  is clearly visible so is tried to cover it with my hands and turned away from him he came and back hugged me .. i felt his rock hard chest against my back and his warm hand on my bare waist ...

i felt so shy when he touched me .. i turned around and hugged him tightly ... he moved my hairs on one side and then i felt his lips on my shoulder . he sucked my skin then slowly his lips moved towards my jaws and my hold around him tighten ...

his hand are freely moving on my back i can feel his warm hand on my cold skin my blouse in very deep from back .. ...  i closed my eyes tightly ..

suddenly i didn't feel his lips on my skin i opened my eyes and saw him looking at me so lovingly he rubbed my cheeks with his thumb ..today i will definitely turn into a tomato with so much blushing .....

jaan your are really making it difficult for me control on myself with your acts .. he told me pulling me closer to him ...  

i hide my face in his chest ....

he pulled my face closer to his and kissed my lips passionately i circled my hands around his neck standing on tip toes ...

he clutched my waist tightly ... i hold my breath due to different sensation in my stomach ... he carried me inside our room in bridal style and sat on the bed with me in his lap ...

candles are lit around the room making it more romantic  ... .... ...

slowly he ran his hand on my arms till he took hold on my Saree which in pine on my shoulder and removed it from my shoulder now i am sitting in his lap with just my blouse covering my bosom .. i tried cover them but he hold my hand ...

no jaan stop hiding from me i want to see and taste each and every inch of you ... he whispered near my ears .. and took my lobe between his teeth and sucked them ..and he started kissing and sucking my skin ... and pulled down the sleeves of my blouse from my shoulder my kissed their now the swell of my breast is visible he kissed them .. and slowly opened my blouse  i clutched the front of it  to prevent it from falling .. but my husband has other plan he removed my hands and the blouse slipped from my bosom ..

so beautiful jaan he told me and removed my bra and took one of my nipple in his mouth and started sucking them ....

My hand went into his hair and massaged them .. his mouth is doing  a magic on my body due which a loud moan escaped from my mouth his kissed every inch of my body from my head till my stomach he lowered me on the bed and he is on top of me ... ..

he removed his shirt in a hurry and came on top of me and slowly removed my saree and then my underskirt now i am just in my panty infront of him .. he removed his pant and now he was too in his boxers .. i blushed looking at his well built body .. rock hard chest taunt abs and muscles in right places ...

i put my hand on his chest and rubbed his chest with hand ..... he took hold of it and placed a kiss on my plam .. and leaned down to kiss me on my lips i rolled us on the bed now he is under me .. he was looking me amusingly .. i bend down and placed a kiss on his chest and moved down .. i kissed all over his chest , i kissed his neck and sucked them bite them and gave him so many hickies 😉😉  ...... and then i kissed his lips it was full of desire and love he againe rolled and removed the last piece of clothing .. now we both are fully naked between the sheets ...

i felt him near my entrance ... i felt very scared which he sensed ...

Do you trust me jaan he asked me lovingly holding my face between his hand ...

Yes i trust you ...

Just tell me if it pain a lot ohk .. he told me ..

I nodded my head .. and then felt him entering me .. i felt like i will die and tear escape from my eyes and dug my nails in his back  .. he sucked my tears .. and kissed me passionately ..

he became still so that i can adjust with his size and when he felt that i am ready he slowly started moving .. the pain which i felt before turned into pleasure ... both of us reached the height of passion and explore touched kissed each other till we both were exhausted ... i slept on his chest with sheet covering our body ..

i was totaly drained .. Vishal ji was rubbing my back and kissing my head frequently .... ... ..

Vishal ji woke me up by a deep kiss on my lips for dinner .. i can never forget his touch after completely being his in every way...

I didnt have even a little bit of energy to get up on my own so my loving husband took me in his arms and sat on the couch with me on his lap tightly wrapped in sheet .. and he was just in his trousers .. i nestled my head in his neck ..

Sona open your mouth baby he told me lovingly  .....
I opened my mouth and he fed me ... we completed our dinner like this and wiped my mouth with tissue and now again he carried me to our bed .. as soon as my back touched the bed i went into deep sleep .......

But they were unaware about the watchful eyes who were constantly following them ....

Unknown prov

Enjoy as much as you want ACP vishal because it is not going to last long . I have a big surprise for you ... but i must say your wife i really fucking so hot i really want to taste her .. and definitely going to have her ... just wait and watch hahahahaha................

Few completed the chapter it was one of the difficult chapters for me to write ...
So any guess whats the surprise is waiting for them  ??? I hope they complete their honeymoon with lots of hot and romantic moment ..
Its getting hot day by day between Vishan .. i hope it goes on increasing  😊😊😊😁😁

Ufff .... finally written a chapter one of the longest  and sorry delay but my reader understand i am really struck with my job and its really teiring me a lot and along with it my exam are coming i have to manage everything so please i am so sorry my cutie pies ..... i cant promise early update but please dont lose your support .. keep votting and give me your comment then i will think about an early update if get more than 200 comments and please do give your votes .... and thank u for supporting this lazy writer and loving me so much 😍😘😘😘😘😘 enjoy reading ....

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

With The Raghuwanshi De RUHA

Ficțiune generală

58K 2.4K 21
All she believed is love and all she wanted was a married life with the person who loved her. Ended up getting married to a person, she loved, and ca...
65.9K 1.8K 25
"You've started this game so let's play it fair and square, you've married me without my will so I'll fuck you without your will, what do you say?" H...
166K 11.5K 13
" Mr. Raichand, I don't need your help in my personal matters. You are my boss, not my therapist. I don't find it professional." I told the man sitti...
762K 46.4K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...