The purest - Chris Schistad #...

Da loveisweakness7

"Have you ever been in love ? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens... Altro

Whoa, big crack !!!!
Cast
Playlist
Act 1
Act 2
Act 3
Act 4
ACT 5.
Act 6
Act 7
Act 8.
Act 9.
Act 10.
Act 11.
Act 12.
Act 13.
Act 14.
Act 15.
Act 16.
Act 17.
Act 18.
Act 19.
Act 20.
Act 21.
Act 22.
Act 23.
Act 24.
Act 25 -Special Christmas-
Act 26 -Special Christmas-
Act 27 -Special Christmas-
Act 28 -Special Christmas-
Act 29.
Act 30.
Act 31.
Act 32.
Act 33.
Act 34.
Act 36.
Act 37.
Act 38.
Act 39.
Act 40.
Act 41.
Act 42.
Act 43.
Act 44.
Act 45.
Act 46.
Act 47.
Act 48.
Act 49.
Act 50.
Act 51.
Act 52.
Act 53.
Act 54.
Act 55
Act 56.
Act 57.
Act 58.
Act 59.
Act 60.
61.
Act 62.
Act 63.
Act 64.
Act 65.
Act 66.
Act 67.
Act 68
Act 69.
Act 70.
Act 71.
Act 72.
Act 73.
Act 74.
Act 75.
Act 76.
Act 77.
Act 78.
Act 79.
Act 80.
Act 81.
Act 82.
Act 83.
Act 84.
Act 85.
Act 86.
Act 87.
Act 88.
Act 89.
Act 90.
Act 91.
Act 92.
Act 93.
Act 94.
Act 95.
Act 96.
Act 97.
Act 98.
Act 99.
Act 100.
Act 101.
Act 102.
Act 103.
Act 104.
Act 105.
Act 106.
Act 107.
Act 108.
Act 109.
Act 110.
Act 111.
Act 112.
Act 113.
Act 114.
Act 115.
Act 116.
Act 117.
Act 118.
EPILOGUE

Act 35.

3.1K 62 6
Da loveisweakness7

Okay, I'm really sorry guys to put Chris and Celeste in such situations ! I also want them to meet but I don't think they can get overnight like that ...

Nevertheless, I assure you that things will accelerate in the next chapter !!!

We will finally have a little action and I prefer to warn you, it may start strong ;)

Way Christoffer Schistad :p

Tirsdag 11:50

"You should come and see what we do with the guys. It's not to boast but we are rather impressive. " Adam said, leaning over the locker next to mine with an arrogant shrug of his eyebrows.

I shook my head with a slight laugh before slamming the door of my locker as I turned to the big brown.

I held my textbooks against my chest as I gave him a smile before suddenly frowning at the feel of a hand around my biceps. "Sorry, man, but I have to talk to her."

With that, Chris pulled me abruptly with him before shooting me in the first place on our way, in other words, the boys' toilets.

I widened my eyes in complete embarrassment by turning with apologies as a boy was currently urinating before giving an outrageous look at Chris once he had locked the door.

"Are you completely sick ?"

" And you ? Did you sincerely believe that I was angry with you for the fight ?" Immediately replied the brown, suddenly advancing on me with an intimidating step.

I soon met the surface of the sinks making me fully realize that I was trapped.

I swallowed visibly stunned before shrugging my shoulders, stuttering slightly. "Well... you didn't talk to me on Monday and I don't know... things are different between us."

"Different ?" He repeated with a new arrogant smile making me raise my brown doe on him.

Honestly if he continued with the mood swings he was going to give me the spin. I never understood the least of his reactions.

But one thing I was certain was that I didn't want him to resume his old flirting habits with me. That I could not handle. It was way too embarrassing and I didn't really like the way I felt at those times.

"It's... uh..." I immediately lifted my hand and placed it on his abdomen in the hope of keeping him at a distance only the painful groan of the brown made me stagger my eyes in anxiety."Oh my god... did I hurt you? Is it the fight ? "

Chris stepped back, holding his sides with a grimace as he closed his eyelashes making me all the more panicked.

The seconds seemed to turn into minutes as I watched him writhing in pain before he reopened his eyelids with a breath making me frown as I moved towards him." Let me see. "

"You know I wouldn't be against a quickie in the toilet but I thought you wanted to wait ?" Immediately teased the brown in one breath only his almost anxious expression made me pass over.

"Chris, let me see. "

Chris again avoided my hands holding his side before giving me a long pointed look. "I'm fine, Céleste. "

I was pausing to lift my eyes to support his gaze not understanding his behavior again before covering my cry of horror as he sighed heavily before lifting his Penetrator sweatshirt.

I felt my hand tremble against my lips as I stared at the bruise of the size of a shoe. It was of an almost green violet color and seemed to date well before the fight.

That was enough to make me frown as Chris lowered his sweatshirt with a nervous look at me. "It's-"

I didn't let him finish as I soon wrapped my arms around his back before bringing him as much comfort as possible as he squeezed me back.

He put his cheek against the top of my head as I tried to keep my tears from sinking and wrinkled my trembling lips to prevent me to sobs.

It was not for me to cry. I was not the one who was beaten.

Nevertheless, the simple idea currently crossing my mind was even more frightening and depressing than any fight.

" I'm sorry." I breathed feebly, slightly detaching myself from the brown, even though I kept my hands behind his back.

Chris suddenly pulled his hands from my back to lay them down my cheeks. I closed my eyelids as I felt his thumbs tracing the bones of my cheekbones before he suddenly descended on my lower lip.

I felt my breath catch in the hollow of my throat to the sensation of his thumb retracing my chapped lip before reopening my eyelids to staring at him expectantly.

A familiar smile still different from his signature smile was drawn on his lips and I felt again this strange feeling coming up along my veins.

Nevertheless, the image of the hematoma soon reappeared in my mind making me lower my eyes towards his abdomen to brush his sweat with my fingers where I knew the bruise was.

"It was... I mean ... it doesn't date from the fight, right? It's older. "

Chris looked at me with his dark chocolate brown eyes making me swallow as I stepped back to have a better look on his bruised face.

He narrowed his lips, noticing the loss of contact between us before leaving a low sigh as he nodded slightly.

I felt my breath catch in my throat as he had just confirmed my thoughts letting me make my first mistake. "Chris, if ... if you need some help ..."

"Some help?" The brown said suddenly with an expression of anger, causing me to retreat as he sniffed with disdain. " Of course ! I knew it. I knew you would react like that. After all, you are a freaking Christian. "

I frowned back in a loss of words before trying to shake my head to enlighten my mind. "I don't see how this has anything to do with anything. I'm just trying to help you, Christoffer. "

"I'm not your damn case of charity, Céleste !" He abruptly snapped, causing me to jump back in surprise.

This stopped the brown as he took my action as a gesture of fear. I saw him swallow a strain of emotion by dryly grabbing his backpack from the sinks before turning sharply on his heels.

I remained completely prostrate as he slipped away, letting me hug my arms around me in a feeling of helplessness.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

22 : 56

Chrisschistad THE SQUAD!

I was simply unable to sleep and this photo definitely did not help my current state. I had turned and turned under my covers for a good half hour before I decided to go on my profile instagram.

As a result, I found myself fixing this stupid picture by keeping Chris's words replaying in my mind.

I creased my lips in a sudden thought before clicking on our private conversations with the intention of contacting him.

Unfortunately, Noora suddenly surpassed me because a notice suddenly appeared on my screen.

Bae queen 😃 :
Are not u asleep ?!

Christian girl 😉 :
I can't...

Bae queen 😃 :
Me too ... Skype?

Instead of answering, I briefly watched the door of my room before leaning on my bed to retrieve my laptop on the floor. I pressed the power button before quickly entering my identification codes.

I put my phone on my pillow to stop myself from watching this stupid picture and connected me to Skype instead.

Well soon enough, Noora's tired face appeared on my screen as she gave me a little smile."Hi!"

"Hey! So what is your kryptonite? "

Noora left a slight exhausted chuckle at my attempt to lighten the mood before shaking her head. "You alone can make nerd jokes and be still cute. "

"Guess it's a part of my charm." I said sarcastically before rubbing my tired eyes. "I feel like my brain is going to fall apart. "

"Yeah, me too. "

"So... what keeps you awake ?" I asked nervously as I avoided her gaze.

"As much as I hate to admit it... William." She sighed heavily pulling me a slight smile in spite of me.

Despite William's behavior, I really wanted him and Noora to get together. They would make an adorable couple and I had no doubt that Noora could bring some sense into the stubborn mind of the brown.

William thought I had a good influence on him but I thought Noora could make him evolve more.

"So he finally managed to captivate some of your mind." I said with a broad smile. "How was the date?"

Noora immediately rolled her eyes before giving me a sharp look across the screen. "Didn't he tell you? "

Unfortunately it brought a pensive expression on my face as I wrinkled my lips as I straightened uncomfortably. "Much has happened."

" Since Monday ? "

"Believe me, we must follow with them." I replied with wide eyes to exaggerate my explanation before shaking my head to try to change the subject. "Did he bring the cacao ?"

Noora frowned slightly before giving me a suspicious glance. " How do you know ? "

"I told him to do it. He asked me a lot of advice for that date in fact." I admitted with a slight chuckle as I remembered our late night conversation. "You know you almost went to Mount Everest thanks to me?"

"Huh? "

I left a slight chuckle at the misunderstanding of the blonde before displaying a broad smile at the simple thought. "We have scheduled this date until late into the night. We both lacked sleep and this conversation quickly degenerated. "

"Your friendship is so strange." The platinum blonde commented before giving me an incredulous look. "Wait... was that also your idea about his childhood home with blue walls?"

I immediately caught a perplexed eyebrow before chuckling at the mere thought. "I don't think so... oh my god! He's so weird. "

Noora soon joined my uncontrollable bout of laughter probably due to the lack of sleep before my door was suddenly opened causing me to jump.

"Céleste ?" Recognized my mother looking between my computer and me before arcing a disapproving eyebrow. "What did we say about electronic devices after ten?"

I shared a grimace with Noora before raising my eyes to my mother with a pleading look."I know... but Noora couldn't sleep and I didn't. Still ten minutes and I cut ?"

"Are you trying to bargain, girl ?" My mother smiled, with a slight smile on her lips, making me gently shrug my shoulders innocently. "Fine. Said good night to Noora for me. "

I left a big smile on my lips, thanked her before raising an eyebrow as she turned around pointing at me. " Ten minutes. "

I shook my head again before turning back to my screen to see Noora shake her eyebrows at me with a mocking look.

I rolled my eyes before pointing at her as a warning sign.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Onsdag 12: 55

"It could be Olivia from the third year." Vilde said, leaning over the window sill to look at the yard making me stop in my yawn to give her an incredulous look.

It turned out that the ten minutes with Noora had turned into twenty and even before we realized it, it was two o'clock in the morning.

Now we were two kinds of zombie and I had to acknowledge that it was even more difficult to keep up with Vilde's obsession in that kind of moment.

Especially since she was trying to get answers of me. According to her, my friendship with William made me special enough that I knew the girl's identity. Not that she was wrong but I certainly was not going to sell Noora.

"Hey, you're calling her fat ?" Exclaimed Noora suddenly, slipping out of my thoughts as I looked between the two girls in awkwardness.

Eva was currently in the process of braiding my hair and I could also feel the redhead take a break to look between the two blondes.

I gave a look at Noora knowing she was quite stressed on the whole subject before giving a friendly look on Vilde. "William probably doesn't want anyone to know who he was with. He has a right to privacy."

"So you know who he was with."

I sighed, giving a flat glance at the blonde platinum before shaking my head. "Vilde, he's my friend. How would you feel if I revealed all your secrets to him ?"

"Well, he'd get to know me. It would be good. "

"No, Vilde. It wouldn't be good." Replied Noora, mimicking quotation marks in frustration."Plus, Celeste is not our little telltale."

" A bit though." Eva defended with a slight grimace making me roll my eyes.

"Anyway..." Vilde paused with a disgusted expression as she saw me swallow a chocolate bar making me pause in my turn, looking awkwardly between the two blondes.

I immediately brought my hand to my lips to prevent spitting everywhere before swallowing my mouth full. "What? "

"How do you eat so much and stay so skinny ?"

"I use oversize clothes ? "

"Come on, you're fine underneath. You wear skinny jeans sometimes. "

"And ? Maybe she doesn't care ?" Noora immediately intervened with a sharp look on the blonde before giving me a playful blow of her elbow. "Plus, she has a fast metabolism."

I rolled my eyes on the blonde as I could feel Eva giggling behind me before giving an exhausted look on Vilde. "Noora is right. I don't really care about my weight. I love the food too much for that."

Eva and Noora shared a new burst of laughter, smiling at Vilde's lips before she picked up her bag and turned to us. "Anyway, what do you have now?"

"Chemistry. "

"Social study. "

I glanced over Eva over my shoulder waiting for her answer only she seemed to strangely plunge into her thoughts.

I shrugged my shoulders and decided to let her have her moment before shaking my hand in the direction of Vilde as she told us that she was running in the building B.

Unfortunately, the subject of William was far from finished as Eva suddenly pushed me out of the window sill before turning abruptly towards Noora. "Holy shit, it's you ! Isn't it ? You're dating William! "

I widened my eyes by giving a look alert on Noora as I noticed her expression fell before the blonde gave me a look in distress.

"Eva, before you freak out here..."

I could not help but leave a smile as a broad smile on Eva's lips before she struck me with an air of accomplice on the shoulder covering her gaping mouth.

"Holy shit! Holy shit! "

"Hallo, okay. "Hailed Noora in an attempt to handle the redhead's excitement before giving her a warning look. "We've been on a date and I did it for Vilde. "

Eva frowned slightly before looking in the euphoria between the blonde and me. "Why for Vilde ? "

"Because of the stuff he said to her at christmas. He only said it because I promised to go on a date with him."

"And because we had a long conversation about it. I want to hope that he still has a conscience."

Eva gasped again before suddenly turning to me making me widen my eyes at her accusation."You knew! And you didn't tell me. You are a Christian ! "

She struck me on the arm repetitively during her little spitch making me roll my eyes at her last assumption since everyone thought knew my actions because of my religion.

"Okay, first, it was really something stereotypical to say."I explained before posting a guilty phrase. "Then I didn't really have a choice. "

"Are you kidding me? Am I on an episode of gossip girl ? "

Noora gave a bored look at the redhead before shaking her head. "Eva, you know I hate that show. "

"Oh my god this is an episode of gossip girl. "

I left a chuckle as Eva grabbed my hand letting me give an amused look at Noora by signing the redhead at my side.

"But you don't like him at all, right ?" Eva again intercepted her excitement this time.

"Eva, it's William we're talking about here. "

I crossed my arms on my chest giving a look at the blonde platinum before giving her a warning look.

Noora rolled her eyes as she turned to Eva with a sharp look. "Do you understand why I can't go to the party now ? If William starts to make a move on me, Vilde will start to realize it."

"Wait, a party ?" I exclaimed in surprise caught the attention of the two girls before they shared a confused look.

Eva turned back to me with an eyebrow raised this time. " You didn't know ? William organizes a party Friday night ? "

I shrugged my shoulders in ignorance before giving an indifferent look at the girls. "William must have known I wouldn't come. I'm going to make plans with Adam. "

"Adam, huh?"

"What, Adam ?"

"Oh come on, do you like him ? He's sexy."

"They almost kissed each other." Noora added, pushing me with a mocking air collecting an expression of Eva similar to that of rather about Noora and William.

"Yeah and it's was an error." I spoke, giving a long glance at Noora before folding my lips as another brown suddenly pops into my mind. "Anyway, I can't go to the party. The things between Chris and me are... complicated. "

"You and Chris ? Holy shit, is it a prank ?"

"Eva !" I said in unison with Noora before shaking my head with the blonde.

"Do you blush?"

"No! "

"Oh my god, Céleste, don't tell me that-"

"Nei, Noora!"

I twisted my eyes awkwardly trying to use my long curls like a curtain before reminding me that Eva had braided my hair earlier. I creased my lips as the girls shared a new look knowingly before I pointing them in warning.

"No comment. "

"Holy shit, she really likes him."

" It's ridiculous." I whispered as I crossed my arms on my chest with a sulky look eliciting smiles wider than the two girls. "Stop! Stop! You're scary. Seriously, it looks like the joker, Eva. "

It seemed the icing on the cake as the girls chuckled before Noora turned to me shaking her head, hilarious. "Batman Reference? Really? "

"She used Gossip Girl." I defend, pointing at Eva with a finger, pulling a new flush from the redhead.

Noora shook her head, resuming her seriousness before giving me a long uncertain look. "I just hope she doesn't start asking him about it. I don't trust him at all. "

"Hey! William would never want to do that. He's not as horrible as you think. He has his good sides. "

"This is Gossip Girl !" Eva sneered again, rolling my eyes at the same time as Noora on the redhead. "Okay, maybe a budget version but it's fucking gossip girl. "

I grimaced the uproar of insult that I had just heard in a single conversation before raising my eyes to the upper floor as the bell rang.

I grabbed my backpack and tied my denim jacket around my large oversized green and white sweatshirt.

"Noora, you're impressive." Said Eva pulling a smile from Noora before she thanked her by tying her arm with mine since we had our classes on the same corridor.

"Thanks. "

We were climbing the stairs when Eva suddenly stopped me making me take a break while turning around. "Oh ... and you come to the party. I don't take no for an answer. You spend too much time with Noora. "

I shared a hilarious look with Noora before climbing the stairs and chuckling as Eva went downstairs as if nothing had happened.

"Looks like I'm going to the party." I chuckled as I pushed the metal doors into the corridor of our next class. " Awesome ! "

"So you like Chris, huh ? "

"I don't know. You like William ? "

"No !" She objected, shaking her head sharply.

I gave a skeptical look at the blonde and arched an eyebrow. "Recognize he's surprising. In the right way. "

"Don't, Céleste." Immediately defended Noora by giving me a warning look knowingly.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

5.6K 214 41
20 years. 3 life stages. 1 last chance to make it right. Can they fix the mistakes of the past and finally be together? Or is their love doomed to ne...
39.6K 1.7K 32
unknown number: saw you earlier, you look good babe ;) eva: thank you BUT who the fuck are you??? and why are you stalking me? unknown number: jesus...
34.9K 218 141
love is a confusing and harsh thing but there's always light at the end of the tunnel