All The Queen's Horses {Myrni...

By EmelineRousselotFF

I trembled when we entered the room. I had heard there was nothing quite like make-up sex and even experience... More

Maybe Just a Small Taste
No Life & Death - Only Science
My Own Personal Blood Donor
Myrnin's or Oliver's Pet?
I Am...Willing...If You Want
Come. Now. Urgent!
I Can't Help Her Here
Mortal Danger
Vodka & Moscato
Run Away With Me
I Don't Play Games
Girl Talk Confessions
You Have to Decide. Now!
And Then We Were Falling
Gwion's Lair
An Intimate Connection
Clāmāre
The Ties That Bind
Little Minx
Challenges
Liam and Eve
Ocelot
Never Be Enough
Immortals
Do You Want to Die Today?
Bite Me
Dragon Mallow
What Do I Get in Return?
Faeryn
Playing With Fire
You Did This To Me!
What He Can't Have
The Rabbit Hole
Will It Hurt?
Cat Got Your Tongue?
You Belong to Me
Nowhere To Go
Full of Surprises
The Missing Piece
I Love That Sound
My Exotic Butterfly
Was I Worth It?
Panty Circus
Fix It
They Know
A Brother Bond
That's Going to Be Painful
I Can't Do This
Be Ready for the Next Hit
It's a Start
Fight For Me!
Priodas
Bloodlust
Of Course It's a Trap
Do It
Pillow Talk
Sleep Now, Cariad
A Little Rough
Epilogue

You Want That?

8.7K 497 25
By EmelineRousselotFF

Chapter 52 – You Want That?

I stepped out of the bathroom to find Myrnin already dressed. He wore a dark grey snug fitting Henley that revealed the powerful lines in his chest. His black jeans hung low on his hips, perfectly outlining his muscular legs and always-calculating, predator stance. My eyes drifted down to find he had on the same black boots that he had worn to the rave.

I stood with a fluffy white towel wrapped around my body and another perched on my head to contain my wet hair, my hands on my hips as I faced Myrnin. I was a little – well, maybe a lot – irritated now that the subject of Raven was at hand. I frowned and demanded, "Why didn't you tell me Gwion thought Raven was the mole?"

"I planned to tell you. However, since you assaulted me earlier, we are now really quite short on time and must get ready to go," he replied, trying to hide his amusement at my less than threatening stance.

"I did not assault you. I merely had questions. You were the one who wanted to play a game," I huffed.

He smirked knowingly, "Did you really have any other plan when you climbed on top of me?"

In retrospect, I could see his logic. It was probably foolish of me to think we could be naked together in that position – or any other position, really – and nothing would happen. Even so, I dug my heels in. I wasn't moving until I had some answers. "Well at least tell me what the hell you were doing, during the time you should have been pleasuring me, but were with that whore instead," I responded bitingly.

Myrnin raised an eyebrow and chuckled, "Should have been pleasuring you?"

"It would have been time better spent," I hissed petulantly. I knew I was being unreasonable, but I didn't care. I didn't like her and didn't want her anywhere around Myrnin.

"Oh believe me, I would have much rather been pleasuring you. Jealousy looks quite tantalizing on you, by the way. And for the time being, when we are around others, you cannot refer to her as 'the whore'," he explained patiently.

I glared at him.

He gathered me in his arms, towel and all, and spoke soothingly, "Rather than chase them down, we were setting a trap. I spent time with Raven, keeping her occupied, while I conducted various phone conversations and meetings...All while letting her listen in on our plans. I promise to tell you all of the details tonight, but for right now, you really do need to get dressed. You will be training with Dargan again today," Myrnin could barely say his name without growling.

What?! I was shocked, my attention diverted away from Raven. I questioned, "You're okay with that? Me training with him?"

Myrnin's lips formed a thin line as he replied, "For now." And then he softened as he kissed me lightly. "I've got to go now to meet with Gwion. Abby will be here for you in another thirty minutes."

..........

After Myrnin left, I stared at the closet. I wasn't sure what to wear, since yesterday's sparring outfit was still at the hotel laundry. Thankfully, Abby arrived only five minutes later, carrying another shopping bag with work-out gear. I pulled out a fitness bra and tiny work-out shorts. I muttered, "I'm not sure if Gwion is purposefully trying to keep my half naked or if he just thinks I wear a smaller size than I do."

Abby raised an eyebrow at me and revealed, "Gwion didn't select that. Myrnin did."

My head snapped up to find her face, to see if she was kidding.

She wasn't.

I blinked. "Okay," I replied hesitantly, not really knowing what else to say. I was surprised that Myrnin selected something so revealing, knowing I would be sparring with Dargan. Not that Dargan had ever showed any interest in me other than the personal enjoyment he got from repeatedly kicking my tail.

"Come on...No time to daydream. Trystan and Dargan will be here in twenty minutes." Abby brought me back to reality.

I hurriedly got dressed and threw my hair into a high ponytail, thankful that I didn't have to go through the hassle of the hair and make-up ladies today.

..........

We reached the gym right on time. I was just glad Myrnin wouldn't be here. I remembered Trystan's words. He was right. Myrnin probably would have tried to kill Dargan for hurting me, repeatedly. Hell, I wanted to kill Dargan at first. But now, I didn't mind. I was actually kind of excited about continuing our sessions. From somewhere out of my sight, Trystan flipped the lights on in the gym and I stopped dead in my tracks.

Myrnin – and Gwion – were both sitting leisurely on a small bleacher section. Dargan stared apprehensively at Myrnin. Obviously, he hadn't expected our sparring to become a spectator sport either. I narrowed my eyes at them and asked sarcastically, "So, what did I do to merit this captive audience? Or is your presence here some sort of punishment for something?"

Gwion was quick to reply with a wicked grin, "Hmmm...for you, little minx, this would not be a fitting punishment. I think you might much rather prefer a spanking instead."

I blinked. That escalated quickly. Damn.

Myrnin hissed at him.

"Again. What?" Gwion pointedly defended himself to Myrnin and then continued with a sly smile, "I know for a fact that thought crossed your mind as well."

I watched Myrnin's reaction. He didn't deny it. As a matter of fact, he stared at me with a calculated gleam. I didn't have time to be surprised by Myrnin's response, because I was too busy being shocked when heat washed over me, at his countenance.

Did I want that? I hadn't really thought about it before. But it was clear from Myrnin's expression; he had a strong mental image going on right now.

Both of them were staring at me in amusement. As much as the idea made me ponder the possibilities, it was time to rebalance the power here. Gwion never had a filter and just when I thought he had been as bold as possible, he always seemed to surprise me again. I guess if I wanted to play with the big boys, I was going to have to respond in an equally shocking manner. My lips curled into a wicked grin.

I walked over to Myrnin, my hips moving slowly with intent, and mounted him, straddling his lap. I licked my lips, leaned to his ear and purred seductively, "You want that? Your hand on my bare ass? Is that what you are picturing doing to me right now?"

Myrnin growled low, his hands fiercely gripping my hips.

Perfect.

My fangs snapped into place. I continued silkily, my lips grazing his ear as I issued a throaty provocative challenge, "You could try...But don't think for a second, that it would be easy."

My tongue drew a path to his neck, where I applied pressure, piercing his skin, drawing out a small stream of blood. I pulled back and slowly licked his blood from my lips.

He stared transfixed on the motions of my tongue. The heat in his gaze bordered on scorching.

I had to stop myself from giggling as I finished seductively with, "But...If...you can accomplish it, I promise to reward you with a little treat of my own."

Myrnin groaned as I rose with a satisfied smile.

Gwion exhaled, "Fuck...she's dangerous."

I returned to Dargan. He smirked in appreciation, obviously having heard our conversation.

"Ready?" I asked him sweetly.

"Fuck yeah," he replied easily and then hesitated, looking hard at Myrnin. "But I don't want to get jumped from behind when he thinks you can't handle it, Princess."

Myrnin smirked, making no promises not to do exactly that.

I stared at Gwion pointedly and waited.

For a moment, he just returned my gaze with a mischievous grin. Finally, he broke down and sighed, "Fine...I will keep Myrnin under control."

Myrnin scoffed, "Humph."

I turned my steely gaze on him and threatened, "You will not interrupt us – for any reason. Or I will kick your ass."

He frowned but nodded consent.

I turned to face Dargan, purposefully putting Myrnin behind me, out of my range of vision. I couldn't look at him if I wanted to stay focused. Even though Gwion said he could contain Myrnin, I wasn't entirely sure, given what I knew was going to happen next.

And exactly as expected, the impact was fierce when I attacked, Dargan deflected it, and his fist connected to my ribs, throwing me back several feet. I cursed and stood slowly, letting my body heal.

The silence behind me was deafening, but I resisted the urge to look at Myrnin. I knew it wouldn't help. I walked back to Dargan. His eyes glittered as he taunted me, "What's wrong, Princess? Did a little sex make you forget everything you learned yesterday? I thought fucking with you was supposed to cause me regrets...But I'm not really feeling it."

My vision hazed red. Myrnin and Gwion's presence faded away. My lips turned up in a purposeful smile. The only thing I could see was my prey. Dargan noticed the change in my expression. His eyes gleamed in fierce anticipation as he whispered, "Bring it."

He knew I favored right-sided attacks because I was stronger on that side, so I twitched my right arm just to draw him into motion. He might have brute strength, but I had agility. I could position my body in ways he could not, thus allowing me to surprise him when I spun sideways in the air to the left, and wrapped both of my legs in a vice grip around his neck. The move knocked him off balance, gravity and the weight of my body forcing him to the ground.

I sat perched on his chest. He stared at me with wide eyes and then nodded in contemplation. A wicked smile spread across his features as he purred, "All right, Princess. No holding back now."

Shit! He had been holding back all of this time?? That wasn't encouraging, but I refused to let him get to me. I had this. I could do this. I think. I held his gaze and smirked, "Bring it."

We stood and one blindingly fast sharp crack later, I was sitting on my ass, gasping for breath. I felt my body heal, but didn't get up. He wanted to play with everything in his arsenal...so would I.

I continued to sit and rubbed my leg, completely ignoring Dargan. After a moment, he walked over to me and leaned down questioningly. That was all I needed. I snapped my body into motion, leaping to my feet, and rammed my fist into his jaw. Before he could react, I assaulted him again with another vicious impact, this time to his chest, propelling him backward. I darted forward and landed on his chest again as he crashed to the ground.

"Fuck!" he snarled when he hit the hard surface.

I knew my underhanded attack threw our rules right out the window. He wasn't going to wait for me to get off of him and reset myself. No, there were no holds barred now. Everything was free game. My body practically hummed with adrenaline at the extreme danger I had just put myself in.

And then an almost audible switch clicked to life inside of me. Power surged through my core and limbs so violently, I wasn't sure if I wanted to giggle or curse. In the end, I decided to do neither, because a shocking realization washed over me. This was a physical manifestation of a gift. I had never felt this incredible physical endowment before, only mental gifts. But the thing that excited me the most was, I knew I wasn't feeling Amelie's power – this was all mine!

All of this realization hit me in less than a millisecond and I still had Dargan to contend with. Before he could grab me, I back-flipped off of his chest and landed lightly on my toes. My body vibrated with unleashed aggression. Somehow, I had tapped into my natural gifts now, letting instinct drive me.

Right on que, Dargan surged forward and we continued our volley of attacks. As expected, he wasn't holding back now. This time though, I fought back with a speed and agility that kept me one step ahead of him for the most part – but not always. At some point during our sparring, I heard Myrnin hiss angrily when Dargan landed a particularly hard blow.

Gwion scoffed at Myrnin, "Oh stop your growling. You know your dick's as hard as mine watching her kick his ass."

I couldn't help smirking at his words. Because he was right. I was winning! And it felt glorious to use my muscles to their fullest extent.

I wasn't sure how much more time had transpired when Gwion called, "Time's up."

Before Dargan and I separated, he murmured quietly in my ear, "Well done, Princess."

I couldn't help grinning from ear to ear as I replied, "Thanks!" I know Myrnin hated him, but I had grown kind of fond of him. I liked that he didn't try to coddle me.

I was surprised when Myrnin stood and walked toward us, looking at Dargan. He purred a challenge, "My turn."

Oh shit. I knew this would be trouble. I looked at Gwion who continued to smirk, reclined back on the bleachers. It was clear he wasn't going to intervene.

"Yeah, I think I will pass...I'm fully confident in the size of my dick and don't have anything to prove," Dargan replied coldly and sat down.

I exhaled in relief. I was pretty sure Myrnin would win, but I didn't want to see him fight a vampire, who would likely take any opportunity presented, to kill him.

Thankfully, Trystan stepped forward, appearing more than eager to test his skills against Myrnin. Adrenaline ran through my veins as I thought about Myrnin fighting, but I reminded myself he could hold his own. Still, I didn't know what Trystan was capable of.

I walked to take Myrnin's emptied seat next to Gwion. Something had been on my mind. I sat down and studied him carefully. I waited, wanting his full attention.

Gwion didn't miss my close inspection of him and turned with his signature smirk. He lifted an eyebrow. "Yes, little minx?"

I spoke slowly as I pondered our previous interactions, "I said yes at the rave, but you held back. And later, when we were alone in my room, you could've pushed me to force Amelie's powers to the surface, but you didn't. And again, you chose Dargan to spar with me, because you knew that if you had, you would've ended up inside of me."

His eyes flashed at my choice of wording.

I licked my lips and pressed, "So, I have a theory."

"A theory?" he asked, clearly entertained by my words.

"Yes...Myrnin has earned 'different rules' as well. Am I right?"

Gwion had once told me that he played by different rules when it came to me, because I had beaten him at our Challenge. And while he had had more than one opportunity to sleep with me, he had chosen not to. And now I suspected at least part of his reasoning had more to do with his relationship with Myrnin than me.

He didn't answer, but the mischievous gleam in his eyes confirmed my suspicion. "You are perceptive, little minx, but don't try to figure me out...You won't. I do want you. Never presume that I am above taking you."

I nodded, pleased that I had gotten it right. And I didn't doubt his words; just because he had held back before, didn't mean he would in the future.

However, even with different rules for Myrnin, I still had a nagging suspicion there was more to his code of conduct. He readily admitted he didn't love me and I couldn't imagine that he was waiting for me to fall in love with him. There had to be a missing piece to explain why he hadn't taken the ample opportunities he's had....Something else he wanted.

I remembered his words at the rave, "When you finally choose me..." And Myrnin had said something similar, "His ego won't allow for him to take you by force. He wants you to choose him." Hmmm...I suspected I might never know exactly, so decided to let it go for now and turned back to watch Myrnin and Trystan spar.

As soon as I focused on them, my eyes widened in shock. Watching Myrnin fight was oddly erotic to me. His body moved with exquisite power and strength. As I stared, heat rolled through me all of the way down to my toes.

"He's holding back," Gwion commented with an air of boredom.

"What?" I breathed. I crossed my legs tightly, trying to stifle an ever increasing desire to go to Myrnin and rub myself against him.

Gwion just nodded in response and then looked over at me with his signature smirk. He purred seductively, "The scent of your arousal, little minx, is more than just a little distracting. If I had known all I had to do was fight to get you wet, I would have stepped in before."

I blinked at him. What the hell was I supposed to say to that??

Enjoying the look on my face, Gwion leaned in and whispered conspiratorially, "Would you like to see what he can really do?" Without waiting for my answer, he stood and strode lithely to Myrnin and Trystan. Trystan immediately pulled back in surprise as Gwion eyed Myrnin and spoke nonchalantly, "I think I'll give it a go."

Myrnin's lips curled up into a matching Cheshire Cat grin. He motioned Gwion forward with two fingers.

And then all hell broke loose.

I was fairly confident my mouth hung open as I watched them. I had never seen anything more deadly or devastating or stunningly beautiful. It almost looked like a choreographed dance. It was obvious they had sparred enough over the centuries to anticipate each other's moves, avoiding violent impacts by mere millimeters. That wasn't to say they never made contact. They made contact, all right. And the sound was earth shattering. I had had to stifle my screams when they first began. Damn.

From the side, Trystan breathed, "Fuck." He seemed to be in equal surprise, I'm sure realizing now that Myrnin had indeed been holding back.

Abby just looked petrified as she shifted behind Trystan. With as fast as they were moving, I doubted she could see much, but the sounds were truly frightening.

Abruptly, Gwion and Myrnin broke apart, each still grinning. I quivered a little when I realized they were both covered in blood, a result of the devastating blows they had inflicted on each other.

I had no idea what my countenance revealed, but the look on my face must have convinced Myrnin I needed a hug, because in the next instant, his strong arms were around me while he whispered, "It's okay, Cariad...I'm okay."

I think I wanted to strangle him for putting me through that. I melted into his chest, waiting for the adrenaline to slow in my veins. I finally stepped back.

He murmured, "Let's go back to the hotel, and I will finish our conversation from earlier."

I nodded. I suspected their plan was going to be put into motion very soon, and I wanted to be ready.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 9.6K 46
HIGHEST RANKING-1st in Cool & Laugh! {08/07/18} Elena/Lena Matthews is an eighteen year old simple curvy girl with a bit of sass who loves her family...
464 24 51
--Updated weekly-- "Why are you following me?" "I am free to roam anywhere within Barracks, am I not?" "Aldaire will be displeased if he sees us tog...
3.3K 145 11
A Morganville Vampires fan fiction Affair between part time lovers, Claire and Myrnin. What could possibly go wrong?
84.8K 1.5K 18
under editing | will be back soon C L Y D E For a long time, I thought the best thing that has ever happened to me was the first time I met my grandm...