All The Queen's Horses {Myrni...

By EmelineRousselotFF

I trembled when we entered the room. I had heard there was nothing quite like make-up sex and even experience... More

Maybe Just a Small Taste
No Life & Death - Only Science
My Own Personal Blood Donor
Myrnin's or Oliver's Pet?
I Am...Willing...If You Want
Come. Now. Urgent!
I Can't Help Her Here
Mortal Danger
Vodka & Moscato
Run Away With Me
I Don't Play Games
Girl Talk Confessions
You Have to Decide. Now!
And Then We Were Falling
Gwion's Lair
An Intimate Connection
Clāmāre
The Ties That Bind
Little Minx
Challenges
Liam and Eve
Ocelot
Never Be Enough
Immortals
Do You Want to Die Today?
Bite Me
Dragon Mallow
What Do I Get in Return?
Faeryn
Playing With Fire
You Did This To Me!
What He Can't Have
The Rabbit Hole
Will It Hurt?
Cat Got Your Tongue?
You Belong to Me
Nowhere To Go
Full of Surprises
The Missing Piece
I Love That Sound
My Exotic Butterfly
Was I Worth It?
Panty Circus
Fix It
They Know
A Brother Bond
That's Going to Be Painful
I Can't Do This
Be Ready for the Next Hit
It's a Start
Priodas
You Want That?
Bloodlust
Of Course It's a Trap
Do It
Pillow Talk
Sleep Now, Cariad
A Little Rough
Epilogue

Fight For Me!

9.6K 552 46
By EmelineRousselotFF

Chapter 50, Part 2 – Fight For Me!

I trembled when we entered the room. I had heard there was nothing quite like make-up sex and even experienced it once or twice with Shane. But this...this with Myrnin was so much more...

I was struck silent as I watched him remove his jacket and undo the cufflinks on his now unbuttoned shirt. He slipped it off to reveal his sinewy muscles that ebbed and flowed across his chest to match his mood – or my touch. My fingers ached to trace their outlines, but I didn't dare move. There was no doubt in my mind that he was in control tonight.

He walked around to my back and I felt him slowly release the zipper on my dress. It fell to the floor and I was naked before him, except for my black and white stiletto heels. He returned to my front and looked at me slowly, his eyes lingering in appreciation along the curves of my body. I quivered, every nerve ending felt like a live wire, ready to explode at his faintest touch.

He sat at the edge of the bed and released himself from his pants. He stroked his hard shaft and ordered roughly, "Come here."

I trembled as I walked to him and stood between his legs.

"Kneel."

His tone caused me to shiver and I dropped to my knees. It was obvious what he wanted, and I was eager to please him. I replaced his hand with my own and held his gaze, looking up at him through my eyelashes, as I brought my mouth down to his cock. My tongue flickered out to sweep across and then circle the edge of his tip.

His eyes swirled black with lust, and a low growl reverberated from his chest.

I thoroughly attended to every inch of him, slowly and purposefully kissing and licking, running my tongue around his balls and then firmly up the back of his length, before taking him into my mouth and sinking down around him.

He grunted and his fingers found their way into my hair.

I bobbed my head and picked up the pace quickly, using both my mouth and fist in tandem. When he began to push into me, I stopped my movement and let him take over. His grip in my hair tightened, holding my head in place, as he thrust his hips, moving much faster than I had and plunging much deeper. I focused on keeping my throat muscles relaxed, allowing him to go as deeply as he wanted, and was amazed to realize I was taking nearly all of him in. We had never gone this deeply before, and listening to his almost continual groans of pleasure, caused my pelvis to contract fiercely and moisture to pool between my thighs.

I hummed and rolled his balls in between my fingers. He growled in return. I knew he was close. Two more hard thrusts and he was there, coming in the back of my throat. He stopped his movement as I swallowed.

When he was done, he pulled out and abruptly stood as he lifted me completely off the ground, and wrapped my legs around his waist, never bothering to remove my high heeled shoes.

I squealed at the unexpected and fast movement, and then whined loudly when I felt him intimately between my thighs. I was shocked to find he was already rock hard again. I squirmed. His grip tightened and he rubbed me against his erection, giving me the friction I desperately sought.

I cried out, "Myrnin!!!"

He silenced me as he took my lips for his own, rough and demanding, his pain and anger still evident in the harshness of his touch. But that just made me want him more. We had only been apart for a short amount of time, but it felt like my mouth had gone hungry without the touch of his lips. And now I couldn't get enough. My tongue flickered in and out, savoring every taste, and nipping at him, earning me a growl in return.

Without warning, he crossed the room and my back was pressed hard against the wall. I gasped at his forceful move. He whispered roughly, "I can't do this again, Claire. I won't. Do you understand me?!"

I clutched his face with both hands and promised fervently in between kisses, "Never...Never again. I promise."

"Do not make me a promise that you cannot keep," he warned, his tone causing shivers to run up and down my spine.

I stopped and made eye contact with him. I struggled to get the words out over the lump in my throat, "I am so very sorry for hurting you. I would do anything if I could take that pain away."

He nodded, accepting my apology, and said, "You will take the pain away tonight." I didn't really understand his words, but I trusted him. Somehow, tonight was going to heal both of us.

My lips eagerly found his again. I couldn't stand to be away for too long. While holding me in the air, I felt him slide his pants the rest of the way off. My entire body sung for joy when he traced my opening with his finger and purred, "Do you want me inside of you?"

"Yes, yes, yes..." I panted against his lips.

He thrust up into me hard, grinding his pelvis against my clit. I cried out in pleasure, desperate for more, but maddeningly, he stopped and walked to the bed. I finally kicked off my heels as he climbed onto the bed with me under him. When he settled in place between my hips, he murmured, "First, we need to release your block."

I looked up at him in confusion. "But I am not blocking my emotions."

"No, you are not, but you do have the other block in place. The one you put up when you believed that Raven..." he stopped, neither of us really wanting to think about Raven right now.

Oh, that one.

Anxiety rose up in me. Not only had that block stopped the pain when I assumed Myrnin had sex with her, but I had found it surprisingly helpful in another manner and didn't particularly want to let it go. I replied evasively, "It happened automatically," hoping he would accept that I couldn't control it, therefore couldn't release it.

I should have known better than to try to manipulate him.

Especially now.

His body stiffened in anger, and his pupils flashed crimson.

I froze beneath him.

There was a dangerous edge to his voice as he spoke slowly and carefully, making sure I heard every word, "Claire, even the tiniest parts of you belong to me and I want them all. There can be nothing between us. I will not allow it."

I inhaled sharply. I heard every word. I also clearly heard what he didn't say – the lengths he would go to force me into submission should I choose not to do so willingly. He had been right before when he said that I didn't truly understand what it meant to be his. But I was beginning to get it now.

A tear slipped down my cheek when I thought about releasing that particular barrier. "It hurts..." I began, trying to explain, but couldn't finish my sentence.

"It doesn't have to hurt," he murmured softly. His fingers came up to gently tuck an errant strand of hair behind my ear. "Tell me why you fear letting it go."

I twisted my head to the side to avoid eye contact and mumbled, "I'm afraid that answer might make you angry."

He pulled my chin back into position, locking me into his dark liquid gaze, and murmured, "The only thing that angers me is when you hold back from me. Anything else, we can work through together."

I closed my eyes and explained haltingly, "I found that that block was particularly effective in numbing the pain of my past betrayal...And my almost certain future one."

He was quiet as he reflected on my words and then spoke softly, "Claire, look at me."

Reluctantly I opened my eyes and was a little overwhelmed by the magnitude of love I found there. He continued, "By the time we are done tonight, you will feel differently and that pain will ease."

I stared transfixed at his unfathomable gaze. He was making it very clear what he wanted from me – my unconditional willingness to give him all of myself. But I was also beginning to understand the depth of his promise – that every tiny part of me would be safe within his fierce care. I let the block slipped away. The pain remained, but I trusted him.

He nodded and murmured approvingly, "Good girl."

I reached to trace the outline of his jaw with my fingers and whispered, trying to understand what was going to happen tonight, "Myrnin, what exactly is this? I already belong to you. What more can there be?"

"Shhh..." He murmured, letting me know he wasn't going to answer that question. Instead, he nudged his head into my hand and kissed each of my fingertips.

Without warning, I felt his compulsion in a most excruciatingly sensual way. He infused his own desire into me. I yelped in surprise and then lost my mind, as he began to pleasure me in ways that made my head spin.

.........

Two hours had gone by.

Best sex of my life.

Myrnin and I were freshly showered and tucked back in bed together, but I knew our night wasn't over. It was fairly obvious by the fact that he was currently nibbling on my ear.

However, I was distracted. I tried to refocus but something had been bothering me. I kept pushing it out of my mind, assuming I was just being silly and insecure, but as the hours ticked by, I knew it wasn't a mistake – he hadn't called me Cariad.

Instead, he only used my given name, Claire, which he never did before.

In the past, he had always called me Cariad, particularly during our intimate times. It meant 'love'. Now, I worried that I might have broken his trust too much to ever hear it again. Before I could stop it, a single tear slid down my cheek, as I mourned the loss of that term of endearment. I quickly turned my head to the side, trying to hide it from him, but it was impossible.

He licked the tear gently from my cheek and murmured, "Tell me what the tear is for."

Embarrassment washed through me. What a perfectly meaningless thing to cry over. It was only a nickname, for Heaven's sake. And yet, it mattered to me. He was waiting for an answer. I knew better than to lie to him. Especially in the mood he was in now. But still, I tried to play it off and mumbled, "It's nothing."

He growled a low reminder, "Claire, I will do whatever it takes to get you to truly understand what it means to belong to me. You will deny me nothing."

I exhaled, and tried to pull myself together, knowing I didn't have a choice and whispered haltingly, "You haven't called me Cariad."

He nodded in understanding.

A second tear breached the crescent border of my lashes. I moved to angrily swipe it away, but Myrnin caught my hand and pinned it over my head. With the gentlest of touches, he kissed the tear from my cheek as he responded with a promise, "I will...When this is finished, I will."

I wasn't sure what to say, so just whispered, "Okay."

Abruptly, he rolled our bodies, so that I was on top, straddling him. He murmured hypnotically, "You need to feel something."

I knew it would contribute to his already inflated ego but I couldn't help responding dryly, "I have done nothing but feel something this entire night."

As expected, he smiled and purred, "You haven't felt this before. Let's get you ready."

Astoundingly, I realized he was hard again. The man had ridiculous stamina and needed almost no recovery time. He jolted my senses by smacking me on the ass, and commanded, "Up."

What the hell?! But I automatically lifted, so that I was on my knees over him. And then beautifully, he slid down the bed so that his face rested right beneath me.

I whined loudly in anticipation.

"Down," he ordered with a wicked grin.

I was thrilled to accommodate him and settled myself where I liked him best. Very quickly, I was panting just about ready to fall over the edge. When he began to move my hips so that I was riding his tongue, that did it, and my entire body quivered as I contracted with my release. He slid back up the bed and said with a very satisfied smile, "Perfect. Now that you are ready...Are you ready?"

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Riddles now?"

"Close your eyes," he commanded.

His tone caused electricity to run up and down my spine. My eyes fluttered shut. Again, I lifted so that he could position his erection at my opening. He held my hips still and then very, very slowly lowered me over him. As I took him in, my eyes shot wide open.

This was shockingly different.

He held my gaze. He knew what was happening.

But I had no clue. All I understood was, that the sensation of him filling me, extended vastly beyond just our physical touch. It was as if I could feel him radiate through my entire body. Not just the pleasure he gave me, but actually him. He had somehow joined us together in a way I had never felt before and never even knew existed.

"What is that?" I gasped.

He moaned when I twitched my pelvic muscles and closed his eyes, clearly enjoying the sensation. "It feels the same way for me," he murmured without really answering my question.

When he began to move my hips, I thought I was going to pass out. The sensation of him filling me so deeply overwhelmed me. I remembered his words at the bar, "Until I was so deep inside of you, that you could never walk away from me again." I had no doubt that this was what he was referring to.

He began to move faster.

I really wasn't sure I was going to be able to take much more and cried out, "Myrnin..."

He spoke hypnotically and urged, "Let go. Your orgasm will be completely different. Just let go..."

I stopped thinking and relaxed into him.

And then I was soaring.

With every stroke, I came.

Each one harder than the last.

I screamed his name as wave after wave of pleasure pulsed through me. I heard Myrnin releasing a constant stream of profanities beneath me and I knew he was experiencing orgasm after orgasm, just like I was. Finally, he stopped thrusting his hips into mine. He grunted and his nostrils flared as he got himself back under control.

I was almost in tears it had been so intensely pleasurable, and choked out, "What was that?!!"

He explained, "Something that only two vampires with certain mental skills can accomplish. As you felt, the pleasure is not for the faint-hearted."

"No...!!!" I breathed, agreeing with him, as I calmed down. As earth-shattering as that was, I wasn't sure when I was going to be ready to try it again.

We rested for about thirty minutes, with casual touches and talking, but I knew Myrnin wasn't done and my instincts told me he was waiting until the end for something.

It didn't take too much longer before I saw lust come over his features as he climbed on top of me. Immediately, my belly clenched hard in anticipation, and I was ready for him. Damn, how did he do that so easily?

He rocked his hips forward, letting me feel his extremely erect cock quite intimately against my quivering pussy and demanded huskily, "Do you trust me?"

"Yes!!" I gasped my response immediately, as a high-pitched needy whine escaped from my chest, and I panted, arching my back into him. I had learned enough tonight to answer him without hesitation.

"Good girl," he affirmed as he thrust forward fast, taking me in one sharp movement, sinking in deeply to the hilt, leaving absolutely no space left between our bodies. I cried out at his abrupt entry, fireworks coursing through my belly. I writhed beneath him, desperately seeking friction, but he held perfectly still, hovering dangerously over me as he ordered, "Do not come until I tell you to."

I stared up at him with wide eyes. His tone was deadly serious, and caused me to shiver from head to toe. I had no idea what was coming or if that was even possible, but it was clear my obedience was not optional. I nodded and breathed, "Okay."

His hard expression did not relax at my consent. If anything, it became even more aggressive and calculating as he pulled back and slammed forward again. I threw my head back, a scream tearing from my lips, "Myrnin!!!"

He gave me no opportunity to recover. Instead, he built momentum quickly, thrusting impossibly faster and harder. My chest heaved and a nonsensical stream of pleasure filled words rolled off my tongue. Abruptly, he commanded me harshly, "Submit to me!"

Okay. That was easy. I was already writhing beneath him at his mercy and agreed promptly, panting, "Yes!"

"No, you are not!" he replied angrily.

I shook my head in confusion. He had just been calm, so I wasn't sure what had come over him to make him so angry. His next sentence sent ice cold shivers down my spine. He commanded fiercely, "I want everything...Submit Amelie's powers to me!"

"What?!" I gasped in shock and horror.

And then I felt it.

Her powers tingled in my arms and legs, just at the edges.

I pleaded with him desperately, "No, no, no... Don't do this... Please, no!!"

His thrusts were hard and demanding as he ordered harshly, "Give me what I want! Fight it...Control it!"

The pleasure of his body moving against mine was so intense, I was seeing stars. And he wanted me to control Amelie's powers now?? Every time her power had made an appearance in the past, my consciousness had lost complete control. And now, they were getting stronger by the second and I was hanging on by a thread. Panic flooded through me and I cried out, "Help me!"

"I can't until you take control first!" he hissed.

And then I knew for certain I was going to lose.

I felt her power gaining violent ground. My eyes were wide as I stared at Myrnin in stark fear. I had no idea what would happen when they flared fully to life. He thrust harder, furious with me and roared, "Fucking fight, damn it!! What you didn't do before... Do it now! Fight for me... For us!! Control it!!"

His blatant reminder, of the damage I had done to him, seared through my consciousness. I locked onto his eyes like they were a lifeline...And I fought. With everything in me, I fought for control.

He recognized the change in my expression, and evened out his strokes, keeping me right at the edge. I could feel a separation in my head now. Her power was there, but mine was as well. It felt similar to when Gwion had invaded my consciousness. I remembered his instructions to relax and feel it, so that my mind would naturally compensate to control it. My eyes rolled back a little into my head, and my entire body trembled as a war waged inside of me. I inhaled sharply and on the next exhale, I had it!!!

I could flex and shape it to my will. My eyes snapped open and I stared at Myrnin in wonder. Myrnin's gaze gleamed with pride and satisfaction. He continued his forceful thrusts inside of me and then slid my hair away from my neck to reveal my carotid artery. His voice was low and deep as he growled, "Are you ready to submit to me now?"

Oh shit, he was going to bite me!

But I didn't care.

I would do anything for him in this moment.

I breathed readily, "Yes!"

His head came down to my neck and he whispered in my ear, "Come with me."

And holy hell, did I come!

As his fangs sank deeply into my flesh, my body seemed to explode in satisfaction, contracting and releasing almost violently around his cock. He grunted, unable to speak with his mouth otherwise engaged against my neck, while I screamed profanities, riding out the excruciatingly intense pleasure.

When it was finally finished, I was hoarse and lay there panting, stunned by the sheer force and power of my orgasm. Amelie's powers were also neatly tucked away again, and I was in full control.

Myrnin withdrew his fangs and swiped his tongue softly over the already healing bite marks. He rolled our bodies so that I was on top of him, and ran his fingers up my arms as he murmured in concern, "Are you all right, Cariad?"

I froze.

And then the tears fell.

It was the one thing I had been waiting for.

He pulled me to him and I sobbed against his chest. He stroked my hair as he murmured several variations of, "I love you, Cariad. I always will..."

When I could finally pull myself together, I smiled at him through my tears, "I love you too."

So many things had happened tonight. I wasn't sure if I even recognized all of them, but I was confident of one thing. I positively hummed with happiness. The sadness and the guilt were gone. From Myrnin's expression, I knew his pain at my betrayal – more because I gave up on us, rather than my kissing Gwion – that deep, fractured pain was gone now as well. I breathed a huge sigh of relief. Exhaustion pulled fiercely at me. My questions for Myrnin would have to wait. I heard his voice as I drifted off, "Sleep now, Cariad."

.........

Suddenly, I was rudely awakened by the lights flickering on in the room. I could still feel the solid form of Myrnin's body next to me, which meant whoever had turned the lights on, wasn't Myrnin! Adrenaline pumped through my veins. My eyes zeroed in on the form of a man casually reclined in one of the chairs – Gwion!

He clearly enjoyed my look of utter confusion and smirked, "Oh look, the band's back together."

Myrnin hadn't flinched. Obviously, Gwion's presence didn't come as quite a surprise to him. Gwion continued nonchalantly, "Although, I must say, you lasted two more days than I thought you would."

I stared at him in confusion, and replied, "But we were only apart for two days."

He tilted his head to the side to emphasize his point, as he said, "Exactly."

I huffed and snapped, "What the hell are you doing here, anyway?"

He ignored my question. Instead, his smile turned into a sly grin as he examined me and purred provocatively, "Let's see, you look like a woman who has come...Somewhere between 12 to 15 times. Am I right?"

If I could have blushed, I would have been crimson. I wanted to dive under the sheets in embarrassment, but figured that was not the most adult reaction. Of course, was there any proper etiquette for when you are lying naked with your vampire sire, and his sire shows up for a little Q&A on your orgasms?

And then I was distracted as I thought about it. I had kept count until we reached that one that words couldn't really describe. I turned to Myrnin and asked inquisitively. "Do those count as one or are they separate?"

I didn't think Myrnin could have looked more satisfied than he did in that moment as he replied, "Separate."

A quick calculation later, I added 8 to the number, and whispered to Myrnin in amazement, "Holy fuck."

I turned back to Gwion and replied with a wicked grin of my own, "Wrong."

Apparently it was clear to Gwion exactly what I was referring to because he swore, "Fuck....I wanted to do that with her. It's incredibly hard to find a female with the power to do so. Oh well, I guess there's always next time..." he purred suggestively and waggled his eyebrows at me.

He was positively shameless. I couldn't help but laugh at him.

Gwion shook his head and got back to business. He asked Myrnin, "Is everything prepared?"

"Perfectly," Myrnin replied with a smirk of his own.

I narrowed my eyes. Clearly, our little breakup had not affected whatever devious plan they were working on together. Gwion stood to his feet. "Then it is probably time for us to go." His eyes flashed black with lust again as he purred, "Unless you'd prefer me to join you..."

I stared at him in disbelief. He couldn't be serious. But Myrnin's warning growl, next to me, let me know that Gwion's offer was absolutely serious and also absolutely denied.

Gwion held his hands up in mock surrender as he smirked, "Just asking. Can't fault a man for trying." He laughed and walked out of the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227 22 40
I was falling, cascading into the dark chasm of sin and desire. I was unhinged, wild and free, giving in to everything I wanted. I would not hold bac...
8.8K 421 20
Claire is about to go to Texas Prairie University, when Amelie, the Founder of Morganville, texts her telling her to go to her office. When's she the...
2.6M 74.3K 27
He swiped my sweat-soaked hair off my neck, resting his lips against my ear. His fiery breaths blew across my earlobe. My body shuddered once again...
464 24 51
--Updated weekly-- "Why are you following me?" "I am free to roam anywhere within Barracks, am I not?" "Aldaire will be displeased if he sees us tog...