All The Queen's Horses {Myrni...

By EmelineRousselotFF

I trembled when we entered the room. I had heard there was nothing quite like make-up sex and even experience... More

Maybe Just a Small Taste
No Life & Death - Only Science
My Own Personal Blood Donor
Myrnin's or Oliver's Pet?
I Am...Willing...If You Want
Come. Now. Urgent!
I Can't Help Her Here
Mortal Danger
Vodka & Moscato
Run Away With Me
I Don't Play Games
Girl Talk Confessions
You Have to Decide. Now!
And Then We Were Falling
Gwion's Lair
An Intimate Connection
Clāmāre
The Ties That Bind
Little Minx
Challenges
Liam and Eve
Ocelot
Never Be Enough
Immortals
Do You Want to Die Today?
Bite Me
Dragon Mallow
What Do I Get in Return?
Faeryn
Playing With Fire
You Did This To Me!
What He Can't Have
The Rabbit Hole
Will It Hurt?
Cat Got Your Tongue?
You Belong to Me
Nowhere To Go
Full of Surprises
The Missing Piece
I Love That Sound
My Exotic Butterfly
Was I Worth It?
Panty Circus
Fix It
They Know
A Brother Bond
That's Going to Be Painful
I Can't Do This
Be Ready for the Next Hit
Fight For Me!
Priodas
You Want That?
Bloodlust
Of Course It's a Trap
Do It
Pillow Talk
Sleep Now, Cariad
A Little Rough
Epilogue

It's a Start

7.5K 533 16
By EmelineRousselotFF

Music: Die Another Day by Noctura – this is the perfect, I mean perfect, song for this chapter. You must check it out

Chapter 50 – It's a Start

Myrnin's eyes were livid as they slowly traveled down my body and back up again, noting the very minimal clothing I was wearing. It didn't help that Dargan stood next to me with a cocky grin plastered on his face. From the corner of my eye, I saw Trystan push Abigail behind him and back into the still-open elevator. She quickly pressed a button so the doors would close, removing her from the close proximity of a potentially lethal confrontation.

I was caught in Myrnin's dark liquid eyes and struggled to force my mind to function. I tried to side-step around him and mumbled, "Excuse me, I have to go..."

Before I could even register his movement, he snaked an arm around my body and pulled me against his chest, locking me in place. I froze, which was quite the opposite to the explosion of activity inside of my body at his touch. Adrenaline roared through me, and every nerve ending seemed electrified.

His head came down to nuzzle my ear, and his breath tickled my neck as he growled low, "This isn't over." In the same instant, he let down his emotional block, allowing his arousal and desire to crash over me. Immediately, heat pooled between my thighs. And I wanted him – fiercely.

He lingered. It could have been for a moment or an eternity, somehow time had ceased to exist, and then he released me. I focused my complete attention on remembering how to remain standing. The elevator had reopened. He walked inside, his fiery gaze holding mine as the doors closed between us.

And then he was gone.

Trystan must have realized I was going to need some assistance, because he took my arm and gently guided me to my room, while I remained silent and speechless. In the background, I heard him call Abby, letting her know it was safe to return. By the time Abby joined me in the room, I had remembered how to use my words and was raging angry again. I hissed as I paced the room for the hundredth time,"How dare he?!"

"Claire..." Abby began soothingly, trying to calm me down.

I cut her off, "How dare he fuck that whore and then treat me like he still owns me?!"

"Claire, you don't know for certain that he actually...um, 'fucked the whore'," she patiently reminded me.

I stopped and looked at her. The way she said it tickled me and I actually giggled at her expression. She visibly relaxed now that I wasn't raving mad, and took the opportunity to further convince me, "Was he right when he assumed you and Gwion slept together?"

I was stunned. Everything had happened so quickly, that I hadn't had time to actually confirm for her that Gwion and I didn't have sex. But she seemed already convinced, particularly if she was using it as an argument to convince me Myrnin didn't defile the slut. I asked her curiously, "How did you know that we didn't?"

She responded wryly, "There were a few clues. First, there were no broken pieces of furniture. And second, he wouldn't have left in an hour and a half. It is no secret how much he wants you. If he finally had you all to himself, it would have been an all-night affair. And more likely in his suite, not here. If Myrnin had been thinking clearly, he would have realized that."

I sat down, and stared at her, wishing for the universe to give me the answer I wanted as I asked anxiously, "Do you know for certain that Myrnin didn't sleep with her?"

She replied tightly, "No. He hasn't shared any details with Trystan. But I think you should keep an open mind."

My head was spinning, and I desperately wanted to shut it off. But there was no chance of that happening if I just sat here and festered. I had seen a bar downstairs earlier, the perfect opportunity for me to revel in some much needed distraction. I made a quick decision and said, "Okay, I'll keep an open mind...While we drink. Get dressed."

She grinned excitedly, "Fantastic idea."

I walked to the bathroom to shower and change, once again hugely thankful for whatever this new defense mechanism was which allowed me to continue functioning like a normal person and not curl into a ball of tears. When I emerged, I found Abby was ready to go. She had on a gorgeous short red cocktail dress, that accented her curves perfectly and matching heels. She was just unzipping a garment bag when she called over her shoulder to me, "Strip."

"You're so pushy," I grumbled as I walked to her side. "And why am I always naked around you??"

She laughed, completely ignoring my sour expression, and held up a stunning strapless dress. The bodice was sparkling white with intricate black swirls. Just beneath the bodice, several layers of sheer black fabric flared out playfully, ending right above the knees. I breathed, "Wow...I don't remember seeing that dress before."

"Oh, it must have been tucked in the back," she murmured almost too casually as I stepped into the dress. She zipped the back quickly. A knock at the door was quickly followed by Abby's invitation to come in. The hair and makeup ladies set up at the desk and had me ready to go in under twenty minutes flat. I hadn't really intended to get this dressed up, but Abby seemed excited, so I just went with it.

The moment the hair and makeup ladies left, Abby pushed me toward the door, clucking that we needed to hurry it up. I was surprised by her aggressiveness but guessed she was even more eager about our 'night-out' than I was. Right after we crossed the thresh hold into the hallway, I stopped and said, "Wait, I forgot panties."

She forcefully spun me back toward the elevator and replied, "No time for that. Trystan is already waiting for us. Besides you don't need them. You don't wear them most of the time anyway."

She had a point. I shrugged and followed her into the open elevator. We took the elevator down to the ground floor and made our way to the cocktail lounge, to find Trystan. He stood handsomely in a deep grey suit. He was cleanly shaved, his short sable brown hair standing at attention on the top of his head. His eyes sparkled with pleasure and anticipation when he saw Abby.

She eagerly accepted his extended arm while I glanced around, taking in the details of the expansive room. It was dimly lit to give it a moody ambience; however the reduction in light did not inhibit my extreme vampire vision in the least. Hip-hop music played over the sound system, providing a seductive beat, while a steady sway of bodies gyrated and grooved on the dance floor. I noted there were a surprising number of people and then remembered it was a Saturday night.

We wound through the crowd and found seats at the bar. I adored the black and white stiletto heels that came with the dress, but breathed a huge sigh of relief when I settled onto the tall backless barstool, alleviating my aching feet. The bartender made his way over to us, smiling expectantly.

I looked at him dumbly, and realized I had no idea what to order. My entire history of alcohol consumption had consisted of wine coolers and the occasional beer. I wondered if they had any of that sweet wine Myrnin had ordered for me on our flight to Conwy. My chest constricted painfully at the memory. I frowned and actively worked to push thoughts of Myrnin from my mind. I had come here to forget my troubles, at least for the next few hours, not focus on them.

Trystan stared at my sour expression and interrupted my internal turmoil, commenting, "You're wound tighter than a drum."

Well, I couldn't deny that assessment. Abby interjected, cooing, "He's right. I'll order for you. Just breathe. You need to relax." I tried not to growl at her. Her always-sunshiny disposition was irritating the shit out of me right about now.

Without warning, large hands slid effortlessly along my body, taking firm hold of my hips, causing me to startle. A deep voice murmured throatily in my ear, "I know what you need and it most certainly isn't a drink."

Myrnin!

Adrenaline and heat flooded my system, leaving me breathless. It took every shred of my willpower not to melt into him. Instead, I turned to face him. Somehow, he maneuvered our bodies so that he was standing between my legs, his hands again keeping firm hold of my hips.

I had meant to unleash an angry tirade, but the words were stuck in my throat as I looked up at him. His black eyes glittered dangerously, and a 5 o'clock shadow highlighted the exquisite cheekbones of his face. His scent, the spice of his cologne mixed with fresh soap, filled my nostrils, and intoxicated my senses. My glance drifted down to his broad chest. He wore a crisp white shirt under a black suit that was tailored to fit him like a second skin. I tried, really I did, but I couldn't stop my traitorous eyes from drifting even further down and resting on the very noticeable hard bulge in his pants.

Fuck. Me.

He smirked, "I intend to."

Shit, did I say that out loud?!

My eyes snapped back to his face and I trembled at the intensity of his gaze. It was full of sexual intent and calculation. I inhaled sharply, feeling my pelvis clench hard in response.

The bartender slid a shot glass into my peripheral vision. I had no idea what Abby had ordered for me, but it didn't really matter what it was; I just knew I needed it quickly. I snatched the glass, brought it to my lips and tossed it back, startled for a moment by the burn. Once I could speak around the fire in my throat, I hissed over my shoulder at Abby, "What the hell was that?!"

I couldn't see her, but heard her giggle from behind me, "It's called 'Hot Damn' - whiskey, rum, vodka and orange juice."

I was still caught in Myrnin's penetrating gaze, who was clearly eye-fucking me at the moment, and rasped, "Perfect...I'll have another!"

Trystan laughed and motioned the bartender forward to order the drink. Myrnin leaned into my body, completely disregarding my personal space, as he continued his earlier assessment to determine why I was so irritable. He purred in my ear, "Did you get yourself off?"

What in the hell?!

Did. I. Get. Myself. Off?

I found my voice again and replied sarcastically, "Let me think back. When would have been the perfect time to bring myself to a raging orgasm? Um, there was yesterday...But no, the tsunami of tears kind of ruined the mood. And then there was today...Not really a good time since I was too busy, quite literally getting my ass kicked by Dargan. So nope, I haven't checked it off my to-do list yet."

Myrnin's eyes flashed hard when I mentioned Dargan, but then he seemed to let it go. However, what I had missed during my rant was his hand sliding up my thigh, under my skirt. When his fingers grazed my folds, I squeaked in surprise and gasped, using both hands to clamp down on his wayward fingers, "Wait!"

His smirk grew, but he hesitated, waiting to hear what I had to say.

Thankfully, another shot glass came into my side vision. I couldn't grab it fast enough, and tossed it back quickly, growling again at the burn. Myrnin raised an eyebrow. I suspected that meant I would start to feel the effects of the alcohol fairly soon – even better reason to stop him, before things spiraled out of control. I hissed furiously, "You cannot just come in here and finger me, after fucking that whore!"

His eyes blazed angrily as he replied, "If you had given me time, I would have explained that I did not 'fuck the whore'.

His words and inflection reminded me of my earlier conversation with Abby.

I giggled.

Damn, the alcohol was stronger than I thought.

Myrnin rolled his eyes and tried to move his hand forward again.

"No, no, no," I chanted, grasping his hand tighter. "I'm still mad at you."

He looked at me in disbelief. "You're mad at me?"

"Yesss," I stated firmly. Shit, did I slur that word?

He waited and when I didn't continue, he brought me back to the conversation at hand by asking pointedly, "Why??"

"Oh, right." I gathered my thoughts together and snarled out the accusation, "Why did you act so guilty if you hadn't further defiled the slut?!"

His eyes widened and he swore under his breath, "I'm going to fuck you so hard tonight."

I think I squeaked again.

He hissed, "I wasn't acting guilty. I was trying to contain the situation and the progress I had made to that point. Gwion thinks she is the mole. It killed me to see that you thought that. And then you shut down completely. I couldn't respond like I wanted to. I couldn't tell you that the only pretty little pussy I want is yours. No one else's. And especially not hers. I couldn't tell you that I cannot get the image of your naked glistening body writhing beneath me, and the fucking beautiful expression in your eyes every time you come, out of my head – which has led to this for hours on end!" He took my hand and placed it against his crotch.

Damn, he was hard.

I knew I should release him. It was wrong to lead him on, but I couldn't seem to tear my hand away. I stroked him, enjoying the feel of him in my palm and whispered, "Why didn't you fix it?"

He groaned in response, "I did. Again. And again. But nothing helped. You have no idea how close I came to going to your room and taking you, hard and fast, until you screamed that you belonged to me, until you couldn't take it anymore and begged me to stop, and until I was buried so deep inside of you, that you could never walk away from me again!"

I was speechless and stared at him with wide eyes.

His pupils dilated completely. He growled low, "I am going to do all of those things to you tonight. I am going to remind you what it means to be mine. And I promise you will never forget it."

I wasn't sure, but I think I might've been lit on fire.

"Now, let go of my hand and open your legs for me," he commanded low, his tone leaving absolutely no room for my disagreement.

Immediately, I did as he said.

"Good girl," he murmured. His free hand slid around to scoot me to the edge of the barstool and angled my hips, before running up my back and twining his fingers tightly into my hair at the base of my neck.

His head came down slowly, and his lips stopped right before they reached mine. I shuddered hard in anticipation. His tongue flickered out teasing me. At the same time, his hand between my legs made contact, gently and purposefully massaging my sensitive flesh. I jolted at the touch, and opened my thighs wider. I tried to close the distance between our lips, but his grip on my neck tightened, holding me back. I whimpered.

He kept me locked in his relentless gaze, and smiled wickedly, as he dipped a finger just inside of me and then ran it firmly up to my clit. I rocked my hips into his hand and gasped, "Myrnin!"

"So wet for me," he growled before finally crashing his lips down on mine. Fire erupted from my belly, sending heat shimmering along every inch of my skin. I kissed him back feverishly, reveling in his familiar taste and biting his lips with my teeth.

He captured my loud gasp with his mouth, when he abruptly thrust two fingers inside of me, and his thumb rubbed rough circles against my swollen clit, sending shockwaves of pleasure through my entire body. I rocked against him desperately, as I hurtled toward release, and panted, "Myrnin! Close, so close...I can't...!!"

His rhythm increased, his tongue lavishing deep kisses, taking what he wanted, while keeping time with his fingers, thrusting faster and rubbing harder. He knew what I liked, and could play my body like a fine instrument. I quivered almost uncontrollably, my flesh tightening. I was at the edge. And he knew it. He growled out an order, "Give me what I want!"

Oh!!! Fuuuck!!!" I gasped, as the tingles began and a fierce orgasm plunged through me, causing my insides to contract repeatedly. My chest heaved as I rode out the pleasure.

When it was finally over, I sat there trembling.

"There you go...It's a start," he said approvingly. He carefully withdrew his fingers and slowly licked them clean in front of me, never breaking eye contact. I knew what his actions meant. They were a promise for the not so distant future, when he would use his tongue to make me come instead of his fingers.

My belly curled in anticipation, but I had to stop him before this went any further. I placed a hand on his chest and pleaded with him to listen, "Wait!"

His features turned hard. He cut me off, hissing, "No! If you tell me right here and right now that you do not love me, I will let you go. I will walk away. But any reason less than that is unacceptable! Shit got hard and you bailed. It's as simple as that. You didn't fight for me and you didn't fight for us." His voice broke on the last sentence.

I inhaled sharply. I had never seen the level of raw pain that flashed over his eyes, than I saw in this moment. And it killed me to know that I had caused it.

I was horrified to realize I had been willing to actually let him go, rather than feel a little guilty and fight to find a way to work through our problems. As I looked into his eyes, I knew the pain that I had inflicted ran deep.

What had I done?!

I gasped and clutched his face with both hands. Tears scattered down my cheeks as I whispered, "I'm sorry! I am so, so sorry!"

He replied gruffly, "I know. We have much to discuss. Now let's go."

He took my hand, and I followed him out of the bar. As we made our way up the elevator, Myrnin's arms encircled me as he murmured huskily in my ear, "You made a choice. You gave yourself to me. There is no breaking that bond now and you need to fully understand what it means. Did you really think I wouldn't claim what was mine?"

"Then why did you let me walk away?" I whispered, trying to understand why he hadn't displayed this show of force to keep me from leaving in the first place.

His expression hardened again, as pain boiled beneath the surface. "I wanted to see just how far you would stray. I will fix that tonight."

This was a completely different Myrnin and from his words, I suspected sex with him tonight was going to be unlike any I had experienced before. A part of me tingled with anticipation, but another part of me quivered with fear. There was clearly no restraining him now. I had hurt him severely when I gave up fighting for us and walked away.

And I was going to have to contend with that decision tonight...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.6K 2K 53
Book 1 of the Bloodworth Clan Series VAMPIRE~ROMANCE~MYSTERY~LOVE ----- "Whatever." I hissed as I turned around to leave the room, when he grabbed m...
3.3K 145 11
A Morganville Vampires fan fiction Affair between part time lovers, Claire and Myrnin. What could possibly go wrong?
204 3 8
Jade meets this irresistibly hot vampire and handsome warewolf at her family's old hometown. Her being herself she wanted to explore the old ancient...