FF - One Life.. One Love.. On...

By fuggisrockstar

A story in the POV of Abhi, how his life changed after meeting pragya. More

I met her for the First Time
I am Selfish about 'My Pragya
Yes I Love Her
She Gave My Passion Back To My Life
I am Confused because of Her
She Is My Everything Now and Forever
Mistake - My Anger, Punishment - Our First Kiss
A Date turned to Surprise for My Fuggi
Teaser
I can't lose Her
She Fought With Death, She is a Fighter
My Fuggi Is Back
We Are Engaged - Officially
Mr. and Mrs. Abhishek
We Are Complete Fuggi
Epilogue - A New Beginning

Our Personal and Professional Life

2K 149 31
By fuggisrockstar

I joined in the Love Life Music Company, as I have already selected in the audition, I directly started working in the album. Initially I thought I gonna work in an album but later it turned to be bunch of albums. I have to give my 200 percent for better results. I have the emotion support from my family that is Daadi, Ram uncle, Sarla Aunty. A brotherly support from Purab and two sisters Alia and Bulbul, of course Fuggi who can compensate all the others care by her love.

My first album got launched; Love Life Music Company also launched me as their new singer. The first album was super hit. One thing I learnt from that was to become a ‘Rockstar’ I need some more things to handle with. I started to write my own lyrics for my songs. I should say that I have a supporting work environment who kept me encouraged for my works. Thanks to Fuggi.

While starting the work of Lyricist, first thing reminded me was Fuggi’s proposal lyrics, I called her asked whether I can use her lyrics for my song. She said that I can use it with pleasure. I just remembered the college days with her and wrote the lyrics with her lyrics as the first line of the song. This song was not for album, it was for some special day.

Following with the success of their album, an added surprise was Abhishek Prem Mehra that was me has won the Best Fresh Found of The Year. I made my own identity and fan following started to flow over for my songs and my voice. Back to Back Music albums launched and concerts, “The Rise of Rockstar”. Fuggi and the entire family were happy for me. A year rolled with completely busy schedule, I was tagged as “Rockstar Abhi” as my Fuggi dreamt for.

Alia and Bulbul had completed their designing studies; the toughest job was to stand between Alia and Bulbul for selecting their designing dress. Fuggi helped me to solve this, she assigned that Alia will be designing all my concert dresses, and for Bulbul she said that I has to be the model or ambassador or show-stopper, which I agreed immediately. Alia and Bulbul was happy. Fuggi’s decision and thoughts were very clear.

Purab and Bulbul’s marriage came on the row. My marriage with Fuggi was also finalized but after a year, so now we are a family. Marriage preparation for Purab and Bulbul was done with full swing. I can see Fuggi was running here and there with her responsibility. She needs everything to be perfect for Purab. Till date I couldn’t understand the relationship between Purab and Fuggi. I remember that Fuggi said the Purab was not her brother. I didn’t get my answer but I got a kind of answer on the family night before Purab and Bulbul marriage.

We all sat on rooftop at Fuggi’s house; Bulbul’s parents, my family and Fuggi’s family all were present at that night. We were just sharing some moments of joking and teasing. To make the night even more interesting, we started to play, the game is simple “Do what you picked” a bowl consists of collection of chits, and we have to do what written on the chit which we pick.

I got the chit which said me to share the life’s most memorable moment, I said that day when Fuggi introduced me to the entire college as “Rockstar Abhi” and my first performance at Purab’s farewell party. To my wonder, Fuggi got the chit which said to relive the most memorable moment in her life. I was keen to know what she gonna do. For me Fuggi was always a package of Surprises. She called Purab and asked to stand infront of her. Purab stood up and stand near her facing her. The thing which was done by Fuggi confused me.

She came close to Purab, her both the palm locked behind his neck, and slowly she kept her both feet over Purab’s feet respectively. Purab smiled as he understood what Fuggi gonna do. I can see Ram uncle and Sarla aunty were smiling, even Bulbul was smiling widely. Purab slowly curved his hands around her waist. The scenario infront of me gave the awesome definition of their bonding. Purab started to walk backside slowly, and Fuggi smiled widely.
Yes, if you ignore Purab and saw Fuggi alone, it will look like Fuggi was walking. After few steps, Fuggi hugged Purab tightly, I can see Purab’s eyes were welled up with tears and he too hugged her tightly.

Sarla aunty said to us, that this was the same scenario of Purab and Fuggi’s childhood, this was the same Purab did to make Fuggi walk, actually Fuggi learnt to walk by Purab in childhood. Sarla aunty added that more than her parents Fuggi was very much close with Purab. I don’t want to lose the purity of their bonding; I stopped thinking about their relationship from that day. They are really relationship goals.

Next day Marriage day for Purab and Bulbul, Everything went with a flow, all the rituals done properly, and finally the marriage completed. Everyone had happy tears, for the first time, I saw Bulbul as a matured women, she consoled her parents. Bulbul was a chatter box like Fuggi; sometimes I think that how Purab did manages her. Today she look complete like a women, she was holding Purab’s arm, as his Wife.  My eyes fell on Fuggi; she had tears and holding my arms tightly. I kept my palm over her hand and assured her everything was good and happy. She smiled.

Purab and Bulbul settled in a new flat at Mumbai, I owned my Mansion, a big house with an affordable luxury. Daadi’s room with all her needed things, Alia’s room attached with a huge Designing room to have her collection of wardrobe and my room attached with my Music room and Wardrobe room.

Fuggi owned a big Apartment cum Auditorium, this was she asked from her father. Instead of working in his father’s office being a CEO, she chose her path of her own. Ram uncle bought that big Auditorium; Fuggi rearranged it into a Sports hall. All the required sports things were imported there. Also she arranged an interview and hired some sports person who can be the coach for the respective sport. The sports hall helps to get trained for all indoor sport activities. The sports fee for the students was well affordable.

The thing surprised me was, near to the Sports hall, she build a huge hall, which she changed as a Coaching Institute for School Students, personally handled by her. I wondered that a single sign can make her to live a luxurious life, still she want to lead her life with her path. I love her a lot.

My 25th concert came, within a short span of time, 10 albums and many concerts. I thought to celebrate this silver jubilee, for the special person. Since it was my 25th concert I invited everyone of my family, and they are offered with the VVIP row. Tickets for the concert were sold off within hours. In every concert I used to sing the songs from my album, but in this concert I gonna sing the song which I wrote for the special person, yes for my Fuggi. She was the owner for the first few lines of the lyrics and the remaining was written by me.

The concert show started. Started from the first album I sung many songs, which were my fan’s choices. Fuggi, Alia, Purab and Bulbul were enjoying the concert so much. Seeing my Fuggi enjoying the concert made me remember the first performance of mine in Purab’s farewell party. I thought myself that she was the one and only soul reason for me to become “Abhi The Rockstar” Now it’s time for wrap up.

I came infront of the audience side of the stage. I announced that for the first time I gonna sing a song for my love of life. Fuggi gave a surprised look. My family applauded loudly and even the audience shouted that they wanna know my love of life. I moved back to the centre of the stage, took my Guitar, started the humming same as my Fuggi did on the proposal day.

“baadalon ki tarah hi to
tune mujhpe saaya kiya hai
baarishon ki tarah hi to
tune khushiyon se bhigaaya hai
aandhiyon ki tarah hi to
tune hosh ko udaaya hai”

I walked slowly and came down from the stage and hold Fuggi’s hands, her eyes had the happy tears, I wiped it and took her on the stage.
I hold her both palm and walked backwards like welcoming her to my world of music.

“mera muqaddar sanwaara hai yoon
naya savera jo laaya hai tu
tere sang hi bitaane hain mujhko
mere saare janam re”

I kneeled down in my knees and forwarded my hands for her approval to start our next level of life, she happily gave her hands into mine, and I kissed and stood up and hugged her.

“sanam re, sanam re
tu mera sanam hua re
karam re, karam re
tera mujhpe karam hua re”

She rested her head over my chest. When the entire stadium listening to my voice and music, her world was hearing the best music, which is my heart beat. She leaned up, I bend a little and she kissed on my forehead. I always wish to bend my head to my Women, My Love and My Life that is My Fuggi.

Every audience were satisfied and enjoyed a lot. Appreciation was not expected this much, this was beyond our expectation. The concert was blockbuster hit compare to all the other concerts so far. I can see the proud in Ram uncle’s eyes, which says that it was not wrong in guessing my talent. Still I remember that I asked him, why he was offering me to continue the studies, he replied that I was good in my talent, so he needs the foundation for it that is my studies. He was indeed right on that day.

The days and months started to roll, Fuggi was busy with her Coaching job, I was busy with my Short tour inside and outside India regarding my albums, Alia and Bulbul are the leading designers, and Purab owned his own business and ventured with Arora and Groups.

Once you entered inside the world of celebrity, then you have to get used to the gossips too. I signed for some Advertisement shoots and also for some brand ambassador. So I have to do my shoot with the supermodel Tanushree Mehta. A beauty attitude girl, who can do anything to invoke publicity, The gossip grew up that I and the supermodel are being interest with each other. Initially I didn’t paid much attention, when I came to know about the true colors of her, I warned Tanu to be in her limits.

Result of warning her, turned to be my bad time, Tanu had some of the off-screen picture of me and her, which was taken in an improper angle. She shared that photo with media, confirming that we both were in relationship. I was shocked to the news, I answered everyone’s call from my family, but Fuggi didn’t call me, not even a message. Immediately I made a press meet, informed them that the photos are original but given reason was not true. Being true to the production house, they shared the videos taken at the same time the photos were taken, which showed that as Tanu said there was nothing happened actually. The entire celeb world warned her; even some of them cancelled their contract with her.

I was at Delhi when this news were published, after the press meet, I flied to Mumbai. I went to Arora house first to meet Fuggi. She was not there, Ram uncle said that she was at Institute. I rushed there to give her explanation, because surely she would have broken by seeing those pictures. When I reached she was teaching students. I was sweating heavily and tensed. I don’t want to disturb, so I informed the peon, and waited inside her cabin.

After half an hour, she came inside the cabin, with a surprised look and smile. She enquired about my sudden arrival, I was confused. Oh I forgot she is a Surprise package. She proved it again. I explained her about the fake news and photos. She laughed and advised me to get used to it as now I was a Celebrity. This girl is incredible and unbelievable. I was rushing from Delhi to Mumbai, and came here to explain her, she was advising me. I chuckled.

She offered me with my favorite coffee. We talked for a while, it’s been a long time, and we spend time together. She asked me whether seriously I like to spend time with her, which shocked me for a moment. I asked her why she was asking like that, as she knew that I love to spend time with her. She replied that it’s been a year and half, we proposed each other, and I had never taken her out for a date.

I looked her with “I am sorry” look. She taunted me that I am Rockstar who had confessed his feeling, announced the entire fans about his love of life, and still never took her for a date, completely unromantic. We have went out for many parties, celebrations, Bulbul and Alia’s fashion week, family trip, but as Fuggi asked we never went for a date.

I immediately agreed for her wish, and I asked her when will be she free for the date. She asked me to decide the day. I decided and informed her, she too agreed. She said me that she doesn’t want a candle light dinner or something like that as a date. It needs to be different; all she wants was only me, her and our love. I came close to her and surrounded my hands around her waist and assured her that the date will memorable for both of us. She pinched my cheek saying that “So Sweet” and encircled her hands over my neck.

I came to meet her with a hell tension, now we were talking like nothing happened. Looking into her eyes and drowning in her love was most wanted thing for me in this nonstop running life. She loves me, she believes me, she stands for me, and she was there for me throughout my life. That was all I wanted also.

I kissed her forehead and bend down to take her lips with mine. We kissed like the first time, and we got into our world were only she and me exists. Even when my heart and my feeling were with her kiss, my mind started to think about how to take her for a romantic date.

To be continued..

With love,
Abhigya (Abhi)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 750 4
He is a cursed soul Only She can see him They gonna have a fantasy journey And there is a surprise on the End! Is he really a Bhootu or Prince Charmi...
6.1K 457 8
They met. He was attracted to her, He had a steady ambitious girlfriend, She loved her best friend. His sister had a misconception! "Avada Kedavra! B...
76.9K 3.2K 11
Pragya was married to Karan and thought to give a chance for their marriage life. When Pragya miserably fails in her marriage life, how her life chan...
9.3K 923 4
Season 2 of Kiss of Love or Luck - Kiss of Life He hides his feelings only because he don't want to break her father's trust on him & her She loves h...