All The Queen's Horses {Myrni...

By EmelineRousselotFF

I trembled when we entered the room. I had heard there was nothing quite like make-up sex and even experience... More

Maybe Just a Small Taste
No Life & Death - Only Science
My Own Personal Blood Donor
Myrnin's or Oliver's Pet?
I Am...Willing...If You Want
Come. Now. Urgent!
I Can't Help Her Here
Mortal Danger
Vodka & Moscato
Run Away With Me
I Don't Play Games
Girl Talk Confessions
You Have to Decide. Now!
And Then We Were Falling
Gwion's Lair
An Intimate Connection
Clāmāre
The Ties That Bind
Little Minx
Challenges
Liam and Eve
Ocelot
Never Be Enough
Immortals
Do You Want to Die Today?
Bite Me
Dragon Mallow
What Do I Get in Return?
Faeryn
Playing With Fire
You Did This To Me!
What He Can't Have
The Rabbit Hole
Will It Hurt?
Cat Got Your Tongue?
You Belong to Me
Nowhere To Go
Full of Surprises
The Missing Piece
I Love That Sound
My Exotic Butterfly
Was I Worth It?
Panty Circus
Fix It
A Brother Bond
That's Going to Be Painful
I Can't Do This
Be Ready for the Next Hit
It's a Start
Fight For Me!
Priodas
You Want That?
Bloodlust
Of Course It's a Trap
Do It
Pillow Talk
Sleep Now, Cariad
A Little Rough
Epilogue

They Know

9.4K 540 25
By EmelineRousselotFF

Chapter 45 – They Know

The SUV swerved violently. The tailspin was fierce. I clung to the seat. My fingernails dug deep into the now ruined leather, trying to keep myself in place. Please don't let us roll over. Please don't let us roll over, I prayed fervently. We would be sitting ducks if the SUV came to a stop, and I could not even begin to imagine what kind of firepower this threat came with.

After a few more quick aggressive counter maneuvers, the driver successfully pulled the edge-of-control vehicle back into a straight line. We careened forward at an obscene speed, but we were not safe yet. Not even close. I flinched as bullets continued to rain down. I didn't suspect the roof could hold out forever.

Both Myrnin and Gwion were talking viciously into their headsets, fluidly alternating between English and Welsh. I didn't need to understand the Welsh language, in order to recognize when they were cursing profusely.

Suddenly Myrnin yelled to Gwion, "Ten miles ahead!"

Gwion nodded once, his eyes blazing black with fury. He laced his body through the strap of the assault rifle and tossed it over his shoulder to rest against his back. His hands clutched the door. I knew that posture! He was getting ready to jump!

No!!! I wanted to scream at him; afraid there was no way he could avoid being hit, if he left the armored protection of the vehicle. But no sound released from my lips. My throat clenched tight with shock.

Myrnin grabbed my shoulders and forced me to look at him. "Claire, listen to me carefully! This vehicle can't outrun a helicopter. Our men are returning fire, but we don't have weapons strong enough to take out this threat completely. Their firepower appears to be centralized on our SUV, so we are going to split up. They can't follow all of us at the same time."

Stark fear ran through me. Apparently, Gwion was getting ready to bail and run. We were already vulnerable and now he was suggesting that all of our backup leave??

Suddenly, he slung his weapon over his shoulder, mimicking Gwion's behavior and pulled me to the opposite door. Confusion strangled my expression. Surely, he wasn't planning on us jumping as well!

Myrnin hissed, "We are going to reach a tunnel in a few minutes. At our current speed, the tunnel should prohibit the helicopters line-of-sight for less than five seconds, allowing us to switch vehicles undetected.

Oh shit! Shit! Shit!

I understood then. He did want me to jump. From one moving vehicle to another. While traveling at some insane speed! I had no idea how fast we were driving now, but it had to be close to 130 mph. And the jump had to be made within a window of only a few seconds to make the switch.

I sucked ragged breaths of air into my lungs, hoping the forced oxygen to my system would enable my body and mind to successfully complete this impossible task. My eyes were wide as the impending tunnel came into view.

Myrnin grasped the door handle in one hand. His other hand was firmly placed at the bottom of my spine, ready to push me.

We entered the tunnel.

One of the huge Jeeps shot up next to us. Myrnin thrust the door open. A fierce looking vampire in military gear, crouched inside the Jeep. His arm extended out, ready to catch me. Myrnin's hand was like a spring against my back, instantly propelling me forward.

My body went flying. I felt the stinging impact of the wind resistance for only a millisecond, before entering the other vehicle. Time seemed to slow down as the waiting vampire captured my body in an unbreakable hold and jerked me to the other side, allowing Myrnin to vault in right behind me. And then, almost faster than my brain could process, the vampire disappeared, jumping out of the hurtling Jeep, into the SUV.

My eyes flickered past him in time to see Gwion situate himself into the driver's seat of the awaiting Hennessy Venom GT sports car, on the other side.

Both doors slammed shut.

Myrnin tossed his weapon down. Our driver rolled his body into the passenger seat, snatching up the weapon, all in one smooth movement. Myrnin took his place behind the wheel. I huddled in the middle of the back seat, staring out the front windshield with wide eyes. My body tingled from head to toe, adrenaline coursing unchecked through my veins.

As we exited the tunnel, I saw the sleek black sports car catapult ahead. A quick glance down at the speedometer confirmed my suspicion. Gwion had to be driving close to 200 mph for the car to disappear so quickly into the distance.

Both of the luxury sedans shot forward after him. Neither could keep up with the insane speed that Gwion was driving, but both pulled a considerable distance ahead of the SUV and both Jeeps.

The helicopter took off in their direction, leaving us behind as Myrnin eased off of the gas, letting the Jeep decelerate.

"They know," I whispered. There was no doubt in my mind. They had to know Gwion was now driving the sports car.

"Yes, they know," Myrnin answered through gritted teeth. "At least that answers the question of who their target is. We weren't sure if it was you or him."

I was silent.

"They won't catch him. They'll try. But the helicopter cannot come close to matching his speed. He'll meet us at the hotel," Myrnin supplied.

We exited the highway and drove in silence, with the exception of occasional communication through their earpieces. I looked closer at the strange vampire in the passenger seat. He was dressed in a black suit with black gloves that flew over the keyboard of the laptop he was holding. His chocolate brown hair was cropped short; his face darkened a little bit thicker than a 5 o'clock shadow. Apparently he didn't have time to shave before joining our little expedition.

"What's your name?" I whispered.

He looked back at me with a hard determined expression, but his blue eyes softened, when he read the anxiety on my face. "Trystan," he answered simply before turning back to his laptop.

"It's nice to meet you, Trystan," I murmured quietly. He nodded in acknowledgment without looking back.

We drove for another forty-five minutes into a densely populated metropolis. Huge buildings of glass and steel, protruded into the sky high above us, as we wound through the streets. I knew we had to be close to our destination. The sun would be up soon.

Both Jeeps and the SUV made a hard right into a covered parking garage. We circled up a few stories before Myrnin finally stopped the car. He got out, opened the back door and practically yanked me out of the backseat, crushing me to his chest. Immediately my body relaxed, soaking up the intense strength that radiated from his broad shoulders and strong arms firmly locked around me.

"Are you okay, Cariad?"

I leaned back, melting into the security of his concerned gaze. My fingertips traveled over the hard angles of his clenched jaw. "Yes," I whispered.

He released my body, keeping me tucked against his chest with one arm, as he turned to the vampires surrounding us. In intimidating looking man stepped forward and provided status. "Cleanup is already here. They will switch out the vehicles and take the dead."

I inhaled sharply. Dead? That could only mean one thing. The bullets had to have been silver! Myrnin felt my body shudder and tightened his grip.

"How many?" I whispered.

The vampire looked at me in surprise. His glance cut to Myrnin. I couldn't see his expression, but Myrnin must have nonverbally instructed him to answer because the vampire looked back at me and murmured, "Three."

Three dead. My stomach lurched.

"Where will you take them?" I wanted to know. Three men had just willingly died for us. I wanted to know what was going to happen to their bodies.

Again, another moment of surprise flickered across his face, but he answered me quickly, "Back to their families." I nodded, satisfied with his response. Their families deserved to properly bury them.

He hesitated a moment, waiting to confirm if I was done questioning him. With my continued silence, he extended his arm toward a door and directed, "This way."

We followed him through a maze of hallways that led to a service elevator. The lift took us up several stories, stopping on the twelfth floor. When the doors opened, we were met with a long hallway, populated by several more of Gwion's security force. I immediately recognized that we were in a luxury hotel. I held tightly to Myrnin's hand as we walked to the end and entered a plush corner suite.

"Has Gwion arrived?" Myrnin asked the security officer.

"No," the guard replied without further explanation. He handed Myrnin two keycards and then left. The door clicked shut behind him.

I released Myrnin's hand and looked around. The room was quite expansive with rich furnishings in a pleasing navy and warm brown color palette. A comfortable looking bed was located in the center, facing a large flat screen television on the opposite wall. At the end of the room, there were wide double doors that led to a sitting area and a picturesque window beyond it. The heavy curtains were now drawn tight, keeping out the slowly rising sun. A grand chandelier hung elegantly from the middle of the contrasting white ceiling.

A brisk knock at the door startled me, adrenaline immediately pushing through my body again. "It's okay," Myrnin murmured as he walked to open the door.

Three hotel staff members, in crisp uniforms, stepped through, along with a large rolling rack that contained multiple garment bags, shoeboxes and shopping bags. The gentleman eased the cart to a stop near the closet and proceeded to unzip the bags, releasing a variety of both men's and women's clothing.

"Miss," the two ladies acknowledged me softly, as they walked past and proceeded to transfer the garments into the waiting closet, sorting items by gender.

"What is this?" I whispered to Myrnin.

"I thought it prudent to acquire additional clothing for both of us, since we are now unsure how long we will be traveling. I figured you would appreciate having more than one pair of panties," he teased.

Just as the words released from Myrnin's mouth, the gentlemen valet opened a garment bag and extracted very sexy lingerie, complete with garters, G-strings and crotchless panties. The tiniest hint of a smile played on his lips as he handed the garments to one of the women to put away.

Oh!! Heat ran over the surface of my body. I turned back to find Myrnin staring at me intently; his expression making it hard for me to breathe. I inhaled deeply, trying to force my brain to remain functional while I watched them complete their task.

When they were finished, they didn't leave. Instead, they stood there, waiting patiently. I looked at Myrnin and mouthed the word 'tip' questioningly.

"No, Cariad, they are compelled. We need to eat," Myrnin explained meaningfully.

My fangs instantly snapped into place at his words, painfully aching for relief. Anxiety washed over me. I had only been a vampire for a few days and until earlier today, had only fed from blood bags.

Myrnin read my hesitation and walked to stand behind one of the females. He gently pulled her hair off of her neck, and tilted her head to the side. He instructed me gently, "Come here."

I closed the difference between us. My fingertips trembled as I lightly stroked her soft exposed flesh, riveted by her pulsating carotid artery. I had hoped to never feed directly from a human, but already broke my unspoken rule twice earlier today. Apparently, it was going to be necessary for me to learn how to successfully partake of the nutrition I needed, directly from the vein.

My teeth sunk deep into her neck. Blood shot into the back of my throat, my taste buds exploding with pleasure. I moaned loudly as sweet satisfaction coursed through me.

Instantly, Myrnin was at my back, his body pressed tightly against mine, and there was no mistaking his very large erection. "You can't do that," he murmured throatily as his hands slid up my sides, reaching under my shirt to cup my breasts. His fingers toyed with my nipples unmercifully, causing a blissful mixture of pleasure and pain as he stroked and pinched them tightly.

I let out a high-pitched whimper of surprise and desire. Heat was rapidly pooling inside of my core. I started to pull my fangs out of the girl's neck, so that I could focus completely on Myrnin.

"Don't stop," he commanded me harshly.

His tone sent shivers down my spine. I knew then what he wanted. He wanted to make me come while I fed. My jaw clenched tighter on her neck.

It didn't escape me that we once again had an audience. As if reading my thoughts, I heard the smile in his voice as he repeated my earlier words and purred seductively, "Let them watch. Did you like that, Cariad? Did you enjoy Gwion watching you wrap your lips around my cock?"

Searing heat flashed through my system at his words. The muscles in my abdomen clenched tightly. He was right. I had enjoyed it. And I was enjoying it again now. I whimpered loudly, communicating I wanted him to go farther. I wanted more.

One of his hands traveled dangerously down over my belly and still lower, slipping into my pants and beneath the waistband of my panties. "Do you know how incredibly sexy you are with your lips to her throat?" Myrnin asked, clearly not looking for a response, which was good because even if my mouth were free to speak, I wasn't certain I could form coherent words right now.

My entire body trembled in anticipation.

His fingers teased me relentlessly, lightly tracing along my flesh. I eagerly tried to press my hips forward against his fingers, but maddeningly, he held me back with his other hand.

I growled in frustration.

He chuckled, "Not yet, my dear...let it build."

Before I could vent further, he commanded, "Release this one." I withdrew my fangs immediately. I had no idea how long I had fed, but trusted Myrnin to stop me before I did any permanent damage.

"Come here," he ordered, making eye contact with the other female. Without hesitation, she moved to stand in front of me. I slid her hair away from her neck, letting my fingers trail along her carotid artery.

She shivered at my touch.

Her body's reaction accelerated my urge to feed into a frenzied haze. I snapped my fangs deep into her neck, again moaning loudly as the blood began to spurt deep into my throat.

She whimpered.

The sound further heightened my already feverish need. But I didn't want her to be afraid or in pain. Far from it. I wanted her to enjoy this as much as I was. On instinct, I infused desire, hot and strong into her system, compelling a tight spiral of pleasure between her thighs. I knew I could bring her to a stunning climax.

She gasped and clutched tightly to my arms.

Obviously, Myrnin noticed my compulsion over her, because he groaned deeply in response, "Fuuuck, Cariad."

I smiled against her neck. I knew he could feel her fierce arousal now in addition to mine. All teasing was gone as he thrust two fingers into me deeply and growled, "Do you want to know what it feels like to make a woman come?"

I mewled loudly in response. His forceful touch and words caused electricity to spark up and down my spine. I hadn't really thought about it before, but I was definitely going to find out now. I concentrated on her lithe frame, focusing my attention where I knew she wanted it most.

"Yes...there, right there," she panted heavily in response, her fingers digging into my arms as her grip tightened. I could feel it in her body. She was close. "More...please..." she begged me softly.

Her responses pushed me closer and closer to the edge. I could no longer concentrate on my compulsion. Again reacting on instinct, I released the compulsion and instead, I mentally connected her to me, so that now she felt everything I did. I had no idea I could do that. But as I felt every inch of her body vibrate with desire, I knew she could feel mine equally as strong.

Suddenly, Myrnin added a third finger, curling it inside of me. His thumb began to rub forceful circles, causing my sensitive nerves to rage wildly in response. I inhaled sharply and aggressively bucked my hips against his hand, matching his strokes. He grunted; his intensity and speed impossibly increasing again as he hissed, "I want to feel you come around my fingers."

A deep guttural cry of desire released from the back of my throat. The pleasure of his fingers overwhelmed me and I almost let go of her neck. He must have felt my lapse of control because he threatened deviously, "I won't give you release if you stop." From his tone, I knew he meant it.

I didn't want to stop. Between the succulent delight of her blood coursing down my throat, listening to her sensual cries of satisfaction, and the excruciating pleasure of Myrnin's fingers inside of me, I wanted nothing more than the earth shattering release that I was quickly rushing toward.

And then I felt it. The tingles began and started to spread. One, two more thrusts of his fingers and I was soaring, moaning low and long, as she cried out in pleasure, vocalizing both of our orgasms, "Yes!! Yesss!! Yess!!"

Myrnin didn't stop his extraordinary decadent ministrations to my body and shockingly, just as I was coming down from my massive high, I felt another climax coming right behind it. What the hell?! I had never experienced multiples before.

"Oh shit, I'm going to..." the female's heart raced as she whispered my surprise exactly. Her sentence strangled in her throat as the next wave hit, even harder than the first and she shouted out this time, "Holy fuck!!"

I almost giggled at her expression of pleasure because it was exactly what I was thinking. But as it was, I was too overcome to do anything other than groan deeply, feeling a tingling that reached all of the way down, curling my toes.

When it finally stopped, Myrnin relented, withdrawing his hand, and held me around my waist. I removed my fangs gently from her neck, still reeling from the experience. Shit, I understood why he wanted to give me this pleasure. There was nothing quite like it. Even now, I couldn't really describe the utterly unique indulgence of deeply satisfying both my thirst and sexuality at the same time.

Myrnin's head came down to me ear. He promised huskily, "We are not even close to being done. Put on the black one...just the garters...while I finish with them," he instructed me.

My belly rolled into a tight knot as lust shimmered across my skin. He released me and immediately sank his fangs deep into the male valet. My eyes were wide. I had never seen him feed before. His power and control were stunning and sensual all at the same time. Desired rocked through my system as I stared.

A gentle tug on my hand captured my attention. "Come on. Let's get you ready," the girl murmured, as she pulled me toward the closet. Reading the confusion in my expression, she explained, "The other two are compelled, but I am not. My husband is Trystan."

Trystan? I knew that name. Oh! The vampire that rode with us in the Jeep! I gasped and spoke quickly, "I am so sorry. I appreciated your giving me the gift of your blood and wanted to give you something back, in return. I just assumed Myrnin would compel you to forget what happened. Would you like to forget? I can compel just that memory," I offered.

She smiled shyly and softly admitted, "No, I don't want to forget. I...enjoyed it. My name is Abigail. Call me Abby. I will be servicing you during your stay."

I frowned. I didn't like the sound of that. Once was fine, but not whatever this was. "Abby, I have no intention of using you like that," I reassured her firmly.

She took my hands and murmured, "Shh...you are not using me. It was my choice. It is always my choice. Trystan would never force such a thing on me."

"But why then?" I couldn't understand.

"Because of who you are to Gwion. The story is too long to share, but he protected my family. The choice was easy. I wanted to do this for him...and you."

I was stunned to hear genuine loyalty and affection for Gwion in her voice and mumbled, "Oh, okay."

She smiled wider and continued with a wink, "I even get paid for it. And as you can imagine, Gwion pays very well."

I nodded. I didn't doubt it after experiencing tonight's events. "Come on," she reached and pulled my shirt over my head.

I stopped her before she could go any farther. "Okay, food is one thing, but you do not have to dress me."

"Tsk. Considering what we just shared, I think we are past the normal human reservations, don't you? You do not make me feel uncomfortable. Under different circumstances, I think we could have become good friends. Now, strip," she ordered with a smirk, as she pulled the garters from the closet.

I couldn't help smiling in return. She reminded me quite a bit of Eve. I pulled my yoga pants and panties off. She gathered one the thigh-high black stockings. I pointed my toe, gingerly stepping into it. She efficiently rolled it up my leg. After completing the second one, she murmured, "Turn."

I turned, so she could close the garter at my back. She reached down to connect it to the stockings. She took a step back to appraise me and murmured in approval, "He is going to enjoy this."

"Yes, he is," Myrnin's deep voice spoke from behind me. I spun around. Lust washed over me in waves as he stared at me with a knowing smile, full of sexual intent.

Abigail giggled and walked toward the door, "On that note..."

Myrnin turned toward the other two. His voice was hypnotic as he compelled them to forget everything that had occurred. And just like his earlier encounter with Ciro, strangely I could feel his connection to them. It felt like an almost tangible elastic thread. But this time I knew better. I didn't dare reach out with my mind, to touch it. They left, the door clicking shut behind them.

Myrnin let his eyes slowly roam up and down my body, taking in every inch of my flesh.

I trembled.

His mouth curved into a wicked smile. "Are you ready for me?"

"Yes," I breathed, feeling the heat pool between my thighs. It was almost embarrassing how very ready for him I was.

"Good," he growled low as he advanced on me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.1K 1.9K 14
All it took was a smile for Isabella Brown's life to change forever. "Aiden please", I beg. My wrists were bleeding because of the friction of the t...
8.8K 421 20
Claire is about to go to Texas Prairie University, when Amelie, the Founder of Morganville, texts her telling her to go to her office. When's she the...
84.8K 1.5K 18
under editing | will be back soon C L Y D E For a long time, I thought the best thing that has ever happened to me was the first time I met my grandm...