All The Queen's Horses {Myrni...

EmelineRousselotFF által

I trembled when we entered the room. I had heard there was nothing quite like make-up sex and even experience... Több

Maybe Just a Small Taste
No Life & Death - Only Science
My Own Personal Blood Donor
Myrnin's or Oliver's Pet?
I Am...Willing...If You Want
Come. Now. Urgent!
I Can't Help Her Here
Mortal Danger
Vodka & Moscato
Run Away With Me
I Don't Play Games
Girl Talk Confessions
You Have to Decide. Now!
And Then We Were Falling
Gwion's Lair
An Intimate Connection
Clāmāre
The Ties That Bind
Little Minx
Challenges
Liam and Eve
Ocelot
Never Be Enough
Immortals
Do You Want to Die Today?
Bite Me
Dragon Mallow
What Do I Get in Return?
Faeryn
Playing With Fire
You Did This To Me!
What He Can't Have
The Rabbit Hole
Will It Hurt?
Cat Got Your Tongue?
You Belong to Me
Nowhere To Go
Full of Surprises
The Missing Piece
I Love That Sound
My Exotic Butterfly
Was I Worth It?
Panty Circus
They Know
A Brother Bond
That's Going to Be Painful
I Can't Do This
Be Ready for the Next Hit
It's a Start
Fight For Me!
Priodas
You Want That?
Bloodlust
Of Course It's a Trap
Do It
Pillow Talk
Sleep Now, Cariad
A Little Rough
Epilogue

Fix It

9.6K 529 22
EmelineRousselotFF által

Chapter 44 – Fix It

There were no words to describe my thrill in small comforts like finally having my ass covered and shoes on my feet. I emerged from the Walmart bathroom in a decidedly better mood. As we exited the store, the blistering wind swirled around me. I realized I probably should have grabbed a jacket to really make a convincing appearance of a normal human, but no matter, we would be back in the vehicle in a few more steps.

As we approached the car, I knew something was very wrong because both Gwion and Myrnin hissed furiously. Every nerve ending in my body stood at rigid attention, as I reached out with my new and improved senses to try to figure out what had them so riled up.

And then I knew.

Because there really could be no other option.

Ciro was gone!

My stomach lurched as Gwion popped the trunk and I had visual confirmation of my worst fear. I couldn't do this again! I couldn't live in fear, always looking over my shoulder. I knew Ciro had powerful chemicals that could bring even a vampire like Gwion down – or at least, that was what he claimed. A part of me wanted to reject the idea that a vampire as powerful as Gwion or Myrnin could ever be taken down like that, but I remembered the feeling of those chemicals in my system. And they had rendered me completely powerless.

I realized my entire body was shaking.

Myrnin tugged me quickly into the car and held me in his strong arms. Gwion appeared in the driver's seat and shifted hard, jerking the car into motion. We were accelerating down the highway within moments. I didn't understand why they were not going to look for Ciro. Not that I wanted to purposefully put myself anywhere closer to that bastard, but I was more worried about not knowing where he was.

Gwion spoke rapidly into an ear pierce; a fluid stream of Welsh words that I couldn't understand at all.

He must have been speaking to Myrnin as well because Myrnin suddenly reached to the front seat and pulled out a compact black laptop. He clicked it on and scanned through several pages as he responded in Welsh to Gwion.

An hour ago, I remembered thinking I would never get cold again. I was wrong. Because my body was now frigid with fear. My skin felt abandoned without Myrnin's solid arms wrapped around me. I fought my trembling while he was occupied helping Gwion.

Myrnin's phone vibrated. He quickly extracted it as though he were expecting the call. Skipping the normal pleasantries of a 'hello', he demanded instead, "How long?"

The information must have been acceptable, because Myrnin nodded his head, hung up and told Gwion, "Less than fifteen minutes."

Myrnin shut the laptop and settled back, gathering me into his arms again. I pushed my body as close as I could against his. Gwion was silent now and only focused on the road ahead of us.

I whispered a little hoarsely to Myrnin, "What is happening in fifteen minutes?"

"More vampires will be joining us," he said shortly.

I nodded mutely.

Myrnin tightened his hold on me and murmured, "Everything will be okay."

I tried to believe him.

After a few minutes, I noticed him look in the side mirror. "Two," he murmured out loud.

Two? I was completely lost. And then I realized there were two sets of headlights behind us. Gwion didn't stop. If anything, he accelerated. I gripped Myrnin's hand tighter. He looked down, understanding my increased anxiety and murmured, "It is okay. They are with us."

Within minutes, additional headlights joined our hurtling convoy, flanking us on both sides. I glanced at the speedometer. Gwion was driving a little over 120 mph. There were four vehicles total following us now. I wondered how many more to expect. As if reading my mind, Myrnin answered my unspoken question and said, "One more."

Finally the fifth set of headlights appeared, passing all of the other vehicles to settle right behind us. Gwion pulled over to the side of the highway with all five vehicles following suit. Almost instantly, there were several very large men around our vehicle. Some were dressed in black suits, others in military gear.

Gwion exited the car without even cutting off the engine. I realized why, when one of the suits immediately took his place behind the wheel.

The back door was opened. Myrnin and I were ushered out quickly. I could see the line of cars behind us. They varied dramatically in style and shape. The only thing they had in common was that they were all black. There were two Jeeps with monstrous sized tires. I wondered if we were planning any off-road activities. I identified another luxury sedan similar to the car we had just exited, and sitting very low to the ground, was a sleek exotic sports car. It looked expensive and it looked fast.

My attention was directed toward the hulking vehicle immediately behind us. As we approached it, I was amazed at its extended size and whispered to Myrnin, "What is that?"

He answered quickly, "Mercedes Benz G63 AMG."

A man dressed in black and gray camouflage and combat boots, stood rigidly next to the open door, awaiting our entrance. He had a very large intimidating weapon slung over his shoulder. While I appreciated the additional firepower, I wondered how effective it would be against vampires. As we climbed in and settled into the luxury leather seats, I murmured to Myrnin curiously, "And the sports car?"

"Hennessy Venom GT."

"Expensive?" I raised an eyebrow. Probably a silly question because the car just screamed money.

Myrnin smiled, "A little. More than a million."

"Dollars?" I gasped.

He nodded and added as way of explanation, "Gwion has considerable resources."

I blinked. I knew he was rich, but a million dollars for one car?! That was insane. "How did he get his cars to Wyoming so quickly?" I tried to make sense out of the alternate reality I seemed to be currently living in.

"They were obtained from local dealerships," Myrnin explained. He lowered a retractable table and opened the laptop again, clicking it quickly to life.

My eyes were wide as I asked, "So, in thirty minutes on the phone, in the middle of the night, Gwion somehow assembled a task force of mercenary vampires and purchased four million dollars in vehicles?!" I tried to keep my mouth from hanging open.

Myrnin nodded in response to my question, as he opened a compartment and pulled out a tiny communications device. He attached it to his ear.

"Why?!" I breathed. I was still radically confused. I couldn't imagine Gwion thought Ciro was a threat that warranted this outrageous response.

"Ciro could not have escaped without assistance. All of our research had indicated he was working alone. But clearly there was a discrepancy. The fact that he maintained any hidden network, unable to be detected by Gwion's considerable intelligence resources, is alarming. We do not currently know the depth of it or the hired help it consists of. Combined with his chemical weaponry, Gwion isn't taking any chances until we know exactly what we are dealing with."

Shit.

I thought about his words as we waited. I wondered what we were waiting for. My silent question was answered a moment later when another door opened and Gwion climbed in. He sat opposite us and immediately extracted a laptop from a drop-down compartment.

The interior lights cut off and I felt the luxury SUV accelerate. We were in motion again. To where, I had no idea. I figured one of them would tell me soon enough. I slipped my shoes off and pulled my knees to my chest, wrapping my arms around myself tightly. I rocked slightly, trying to keep myself calm.

Myrnin received a call and spoke fluidly in Welsh again. His fingers flew across the keyboard, opening several pages. Suddenly, multiple images appeared on a large screen next to us, in response to Myrnin's clicks. Gwion looked up and stared at them intently. They were all of various buildings. None of which I recognized.

My head began to ache again from the stress and anxiety of our current situation. My emotional block automatically snapped into place and I gathered all of my emotions behind its protective barrier. Feeling the distinct shift in my emotions, Myrnin looked at me sharply. He reached one arm around me and pulled me to his chest. "Don't block me," he whispered softly.

I stared up at him, meeting his intense gaze. My glance cut to Gwion, mutely telling Myrnin that I couldn't unblock my emotions for him and leave the block up for Gwion, at the same time.

"Don't block me," he repeated. His eyes were soft with reassurance. "We can keep you safer if we have access to your emotions." I didn't miss his change to a plural pronoun, including Gwion.

I released the block hesitantly, still not really sure if I wanted my rollercoaster emotions to be readily available to Gwion. "Are you blocking him?" I asked Myrnin a bit petulantly.

He smirked, "I always block him."

I looked over. Gwion stared at me in amusement. "If you show me yours, I'll show you mine," he purred suggestively.

Myrnin rolled his eyes – until he felt the heat that shimmered across my skin in response to Gwion's words.

Myrnin stiffened.

I cursed silently and tried to force my traitorous body back into submission. Damn Amelie's powers.

Gwion's smile widened as he also felt my response to him. "Still want her to be an open book?" he asked Myrnin silkily.

Myrnin's eyes were tight. I knew he wanted constant access to my emotional wellbeing, but really did not like Gwion's satisfaction with my uncontrollable physical response to him.

I looked into Myrnin's eyes and whispered, "Fix it."

He looked at me quizzically. Then understanding lit his features. He had extinguished all of my desires for Gwion from my mind, at the party. Granted, I was not thrilled about the excruciating pain it caused, but if that is what it took to keep my body under control, I wanted him to do it.

He nodded.

In another blink, I felt him enter my mind.

But I didn't experience any pain.

Oh no, quite the contrary!

Instead, he rocked my entire system by pushing images of what he knew I wanted most – his tongue traveling intimately along the folds of my skin. And if that were not sufficient to drive me thoroughly mad, he didn't stop with just the images.

Of course, not.

He had to complete the sensory experience by making me actually feel the exquisite pleasure of his ministrations against my skin.

"Oh fuck!"I gasped loudly.

My body reacted on instinct. All conscious and logical thought fled my brain as I attacked Myrnin, landing in his lap, with my legs straddling him. He didn't even have time to speak before I slammed his chest back against the seat and darted forward to take his lips for my own, eagerly devouring the taste of him.

I rolled my hips rhythmically, grinding into him. As fast as my assault had been, I squealed a little in the back of my throat, to feel he was already hard enough to cut glass.

Myrnin met me back aggressively, forcing his tongue into my mouth. His large hands gripped my hips, pulling me tighter against him.

I let out a demanding whine and slid back a little so I could undo the button and zipper on his pants, eagerly grasping him in my hand. He felt amazing.

He seemed to remember where we were and pulled back reluctantly, trying to disentangle himself from my clutches. "Cariad, wait..."

"No," I growled low, forcefully cutting him off by biting his lip. My fingers found the hem of my shirt. I released his mouth only long enough to slip the garment off of my body. After the hell-of-a-day I had, I wanted nothing more than the mind-blowing release I knew Myrnin could give me, and had no intention now of letting him deny me exactly that.

Myrnin tried to speak against my relentless lips, reminding me we were not alone, "Gwion..."

I released his lips and moved to his neck, sliding my tongue along his carotid artery. My fangs snapped down. I scraped them along his skin, fighting the painful urge to sink them into his flesh.

He shuddered in response.

"Let him watch," I growled provocatively. As a human, I knew I would have been mortified to have an audience. But as a vampire, everything about my body and mentality toward sex was different. When Myrnin mentioned a lack of inhibition, I didn't really understand – until now. Now, having an audience was getting me even hotter.

"Gwion has seen you pleasure a woman before... Am I right?" I purred. Myrnin was ready to have sex with me in a room full of people at the dance. Having spent centuries with Gwion and even sharing partners, I had no doubt this was not a new event for either of them.

His hands came up to my breasts, fondling me a bit roughly. I felt his resistance faltering. He was right at the edge of his restraint. I persisted relentlessly, "He told me your tastes are not dissimilar. The fact, that I can satisfy you, intrigues the hell out of him." I forced Myrnin's legs apart with my knee and slid down between them, still grasping him tightly in one hand.

"Let him watch me satisfy you..."

He leaned his head back and groaned, "Fuuuck, Cariad..."

I smiled mischievously. I knew he would let me do whatever I wanted now. But I couldn't help playing with him and continued, "I don't think Gwion will mind." I turned a glance over my shoulder to Gwion and grinned wickedly, flashing him my fangs, already knowing his answer, "You don't mind, do you?"

Gwion growled low, his eyes ebony black with lust, his hand already on his crotch, "Fuck no...Don't stop on my account..."

I turned back to Myrnin and slowly took him into my mouth, teasing him. One of his hands gripped my neck, his fingers tangled in my hair, but he didn't force my movement. He didn't have to. I knew what he wanted. I swirled my tongue around him, applying pressure, before tightening my grip and aggressively stroking him.

His body jerked and he hissed, "Cariad..."

I continued relentlessly, pushing him to the edge.

Abruptly, he grabbed me and pulled me back onto his lap, taking off my pants, all in one smooth movement, before thrusting into me, hard.

I screamed in pleasure, "Myrnin!!!"

He growled and took complete control. His hands grasped my hips and aggressively moved me up and down him, creating shockingly delicious friction. While his mouth found my breasts, leaving me panting and writhing desperately. A stream of profanities released from my lips as I told him what I wanted, what I liked and what I had to absolutely have more of.

He rocked my entire world.

'Mind-blowing' didn't do it justice.

After what felt like an eternity of devastating pleasure, his tongue slid along my neck and he demanded, "Come for me."

That was all it took.

I screamed again, as my body contracted violently around him, "Myrnin!Yess! Yesss!!! Yes!!!"

I felt him shudder hard with his own release, twitching sporadically. He groaned, "Cariad..."

When I finally caught my breath, I couldn't see him because he was behind me, but I heard Gwion zip up his pants and toss something in a trash compartment. I smirked. Obviously, he climaxed as well.

Then a box of tissues landed on the seat next to Myrnin.

Thank you, Gwion. Ever so thoughtful.

I giggled, just a little embarrassed, but not much. I gently extracted myself from Myrnin, now thankful for the gift of tissues to clean ourselves off. We quickly disposed of them in another trash compartment on our side of the SUV.

Hmmm... I was completely naked. I turned my head to the side, scanning the vehicle. "Where the hell are my clothes? If you ripped my panties, I swear I will kill you," I hissed at Myrnin. I had gone through hell to get those panties. Myrnin slipped my shirt over my head and I quickly pushed my arms through.

Gwion chuckled and my panties landed on the seat next to the box of tissues.

Fantastic!

Somehow I just knew I was never going to hear the end of this from Gwion. I shook my head and snatched the panties, turning my body to the side to slip them on. Finally, I had pants on and was fully dressed. I slid back over to the seat next to Myrnin.

Gwion looked at me and smirked, "Damn, little minx. That was... unexpected."

I ignored him and snuggled into Myrnin's chest contentedly. Myrnin chuckled. I looked up at him and clarified, "Just to be clear... The next time I ask you to fix my body's little reactions to Gwion, I don't mean you should do that..."

He grinned, "Sorry..."

I raised an eyebrow at his smug expression and noted, "Hmmm...you don't appear too apologetic."

He grinned wider and hedged, "Well, now that I know what I will get in return, I can't promise..."

I cut him off, accepting his unspoken challenge and threatened, "Try it again, little boy, and you might get an 'unexpected' result...I might just accidentally jump on him instead of you."

Myrnin's eyes widened in surprise.

I couldn't keep my face straight and smirked.

I knew he saw through my empty threat. His eyes narrowed as he looked at me with a devious calculated gleam. He couldn't resist a challenge. Oh shit! He was going to do it again!

"No! Don't you dare!" I rushed, in a bit of a panic.

He smirked in satisfaction and sat back.

I breathed in relief.

Damn him.

I put my head back on his chest. I was completely exhausted now and would be asleep within minutes.

My second of calm was shattered in the next instant when gunfire riddled the roof of the SUV. The sound was deafening as the bullets impacted with the steel.

I screamed.

Myrnin immediately shoved me under him, to shield me with his body.

Gwion hissed, "It's bulletproof! Weapons...Left rear compartments!"

Myrnin jerked his body to the side and pulled the doors completely off of the compartments. He snatched out deadly looking assault rifles and tossed one to Gwion

Bulletproof?! The SUV was armored?! Time seemed to stop as my brain struggled to catch up.

And then another horror occurred to me. If the bullets were hitting the roof, that could only mean we were being attacked by someone in the air!

What the fuck was happening??!!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

8.8K 421 20
Claire is about to go to Texas Prairie University, when Amelie, the Founder of Morganville, texts her telling her to go to her office. When's she the...
533K 36.2K 59
"Most intriguing. You obviously know who - and what - I am, but you don't run." He leaned toward her and felt her body react. "Quite the opposite i...
209 3 8
Jade meets this irresistibly hot vampire and handsome warewolf at her family's old hometown. Her being herself she wanted to explore the old ancient...