Overwatch: The World Needs He...

By Jedi1997

You are a former Overwatch Scientist and for the past five years since it's disbandment, you've been living w... More

Backstory
Chapter 1 : Like Any Other Day, Except Today
Chapter 2: A Change of Plans
Chapter 3: Hello
Chapter 4: The Anchor
Chapter 5: Bad Moon Rising
Chapter 6: The Day You Are Born
Tag Chapter
Chapter 7 : The Day You Find Out Why
Chapter 8: Short Change Hero
Chapter 9: Sanctuary
Chapter 10: Last one out, lock the door!
Chapter 11: Along Came A Spider
Chapter 12: Said the Joker to the Thief
Chapter 13: A Rendezvous with Death
Chapter 14: Turning the Tide
Chapter 15: Home Again
Chapter 16: Way Down We Go
Chapter 17: The Times They Are a-Changin'

Author's Note

3.9K 40 3
By Jedi1997

Greetings Wattpad readers! This is my first ever fan-fiction and I hope you like it. As you can tell I love Overwatch, and an Overwatch fan-fiction seemed like a good choice for my first. This will be a character x reader kind of story and it will revolve around you and Lena Oxton, aka Tracer. Yes I know that Blizzard has revealed that she has a girlfriend, but for this story she is bisexual. It will be written in a male's perspective, but if you are a female reader, just change a few words up and there you go. Some of you maybe wondering if there will be lemon. Right now I don't know, depending on how many reads this gets, but I may add lemon later on in the story if it does. Or maybe I will add it for the heck of it. We'll see.Also another heads up, you may have to wait at the most five chapters until you go and start trying to get the gang back together. But don't worry I'll be sure that these chapters won't put you to sleep so we can get to the present in the Overwatch timeline. Oh and as you'll see in the backstory, you worked in the science division of Overwatch. I'll try to not throw in any complex scientific concepts and I apologize in advance if any of the science is off a little or completely, with completely being more likely. I had really high grades in all of my science classes in high school, but I'm not a science major. So again, sorry for any inaccuracies, but hey that's why it's called fiction.So yeah.

I'll try to update as much as I can and keep the story going for as long as I can. Again, since you are a former scientist, there maybe some scientific explanation or ideas, but I'll make them as simple as possible. I would take the time to go out and prove the context write before I publish it, but I don't want the work to install the release of a chapter. And there will be some geek references in this story as we go along and I will try to add a list of those easter eggs at the end of each chapter. Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.1K 1.5K 28
A disbanded group of heroes. A sinister plot. A shattered world. As a new recruit to the legendary Overwatch you have big shoes to fill, fortunate...
100K 1.4K 32
You were Talon deadliest weapon but one day they decided to put you in a cell. You waited five years in the cold and the dark before they finally ne...
337K 4.9K 21
Emily and Tracer have been together for a while now to where they were living together in an apartment near King's Row. One day though Tracer was out...
58.9K 567 61
The events of doom eternal happen in the overwatch universe, however, you as the doom slayer are there to fight like hell and along the way, finally...