TØP Texts

By ChaoticCareBear

#137 in fan fiction, Friday, June 23rd #122 in fan fiction, Sunday, June 25th #108 in fan fiction, Tuesday, J... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10 :)
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20 :)
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
33
34
36
37
38
40 :)
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50 :)
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
I have been tagged oh jeezus
59
60 :(
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70 (:
71
Guys, we need to stand together.
72
73
74
A/N
Chapter of Goodbyes
Hi

39

2.9K 158 229
By ChaoticCareBear

Joshler fluff anyone?

Josh: Tyler?

Tyler: yes, my sweet?

Josh: where are you?

Tyler: don't worry about it, sunshine.

Josh: er- okay? Soooo when are you coming back?

Tyler: eventually

Josh: I meant like, what hour?

Tyler: an eventual hour

Josh: dude, can you be more specific?

Tyler: fine

Tyler: i will be back at an eventual hour AND an eventual minute

Josh: ...

Josh: srsly. I miss u. can you plz come home?

Tyler: sorry Juliet, but Romeo needs to take his trusty steed and sciddadle for a bit k?

Josh: w-what do you mean?

Tyler: no! I didn't mean anything like that! I meant that I was just going out for a bit! I don't want to take break!

Josh: oh thank goodness. You almost gave me a heart attack!

Tyler: I'm sorry

Josh: it's okay, babe, you just scared me a little.

Josh: where are you going?

Tyler: I'm coming back home

Josh: oh, okay... but I thought you were going somewhere?

Tyler: I was, and I did, now I'm driving back

Josh: where did you go?

Tyler: no where

Josh: umm... okay.

Tyler: do you trust me?

Josh: you sound like Aladdin.

Tyler: do you?

Josh: yes of course, why?

Tyler: look behind you

Josh stared at the text for a bit longer before hesitantly turning his phone off and sliding it into his pocket. Slightly nervous about what Tyler had planned, he turned around. Only to see his boyfriend in the same suit he wore for their "Holding On To You" music video.

Did I mention that he was outside the window?

Tyler smiled through the glass, standing on the ladder that was used as a fire escape a few years back but was never taken down. Josh grinned back at him and sprinted over to open the window.

"T-took you l-long enough." Tyler chattered as he hopped down from the window sill.

Josh immediately looked worried. "Ty, it's freezing out there, what were you thinking?"

"Well I was thinking that I could take my wonderful and amazingly adorable kitten-looking boyfriend out to dinner... please?" Tyler asked as he played with a strand of his hair.

Josh smiled even wider, showing his pearly white teeth. "Of course."

The brunette beamed and grabbed his hand to lead out the window, but suddenly stopped.

"What's wrong?"

"You might wanna change into something a little nicer."

Josh looked down and quickly nodded, running into his room.

Tyler waited until he was gone to check his phone again, making sure the reservations were scheduled for 6:00pm.

"So, where are we going?" Josh asked as his puppy was putting his phone away.

"It's a surprise." He turned to the window but stopped again to glance at his boyfriend.

"You look nice."

He blushed. "Thanks, you too."

The brunette smiled and climbed out the window, holding Josh's hand to keep steady.

___________________________

Tyler wouldn't stop grinning. He couldn't even if he tried. Right now he was driving Josh to a fancy restaurant that just opened. Yeah, it was cliche, and yeah, he didn't really care if it was.

"Will you pleeeeaaase tell me where we're going?"

"Nope."

Josh huffed and crossed his arms in fake annoyance. Pouting.

Tyler merrily chuckled at his behavior.

And before they knew it. They arrived. Josh laughed. "A bit cliche don't you think?"

The brunette nervously played with a strand of his hair and smiled sheepishly. "Uh... y-yeah."

Tyler unlocked the doors, biting his bottom lip, and started to get out, but stopped when the door didn't budge. He looked at Josh who had his finger over the button that locked the doors, specifically Tyler's.

"Is something wrong?" The brunette asked.

"Why are you so nervous?"

"I'm not nervous."

Josh scoffed. "Ty, did you already forget about how long we've been friends? I know you. You bite your lip and play with your hair when you're worried." Tyler immediately stopped biting his lip and glanced out the window. He knew that Josh was still staring at him, waiting for an answer. He sighed and cleared his throat.

"I just wanna make this night perfect. You've been sad lately, and I want to make you feel better."

Josh looked surprised for a few seconds, but it went away as soon as it came. Tyler's head was down as he played with his fingers, stuck in his thoughts, wondering what Josh would say.

Josh took his boyfriend's hands in his and waited until Tyler looked at him.

"Tyler, baby look at me."

He did so, reluctantly.

"You don't have to take me out on a fancy date to make me happy, okay? You being here, next to me, is what makes me happy. Wether it's for a second or an hour, it doesn't matter. You don't need to make it the perfect night, it already is, because I'm with you."

Josh's hands moved up to caress Tyler's cheeks and pull him in for a quick kiss.

Tyler grinned, a red tint to his face. "Thank you."

"For what?"

"For being my boyfriend, and dealing with my craziness."

Josh chuckled, "I like you craziness, Ty."

Tyler smiled wider and moved to opens the door again. But his boyfriend stopped him when he put a hand on his shoulder.

"Ty?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

The singer widened his eyes for a moment, blushing like crazy, until he answered.

"I love you too."
___________________________

Well wasn't that just fricken adorably fluffy?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 416 55
Panic! At The Disco My Chemical Romance Fall Out Boy Twenty One Pilots -Imagines -Preferences -Zodiac Signs -Josh Dun fanfiction MANY MORE STORIES...
171K 9.3K 100
❝ @geeway commented on your post: damn baby you looking hella fine @frnkiero replied to your comment: sleaze ❞ {started 2 july, 2017. finish...
5K 197 23
oneshots and drabbles THE ENTIRE BOOK HAS BEEN EDITED © j/bleedxmagic 2019-2021 #1 in band ships 11-27-19 #1 in band ships 08-29-20 #1 in band ships...
116K 6.8K 25
❝ "romeo, oh, romeo, won't you please fuck off?" " come on, juliet. gimme a chance." ❞ pastel!frank ; punk!top!gerard {started: 29 oct '17 com...