VIKINGS IMAGINES [BOOK I]

By ivarhoegh

Vikings imagines from season 1-4, mostly imagines with the sons of Ragnar. *Under edit* [book 1 of 2] highest... More

PREFACE
INTRODUCTION
Forced to marry Björn.
Forced to marry Björn Part 3.
Fighting with Ivar.
Getting Harald's attention.
Björn talking to his mother about you.
Being the younger sister of Björn, Ubbe, Hvitserk, Sigurd and Ivar Pt.1
Being the younger sister of Björn, Ubbe, Hvitserk, Sigurd and Ivar Pt 2.
Hvitserk crushing on you.
Björn saving you.
Ubbe suggesting having a threesome as a wedding gift Pt 1.
Ubbe suggesting having a threesome as a wedding gift Pt 2.
Ubbe suggesting having a threesome as a wedding gift part 3.
Sigurd having a crush on you.
Being in a secret relationship with Björn.
Surprising Hvitserk.
Being Ivar's slave.
Mountain spy.
Mountain spy Part 2.
Mountain spy Part 3.
Betrayal.
Betrayal Part 2.
Betrayal Part 3.
Betrayal Part 4.
Saved.
Ivar having a crush on you.
Ivar having a crush on you Part 2.
Fighting with Ragnar
Ubbe surprising you.
Mourning with your brothers.
Björn saving you from abuse.
Ivar's wedding night.
Ragnar and raids.
Hvitserk the stay at home father
Cheating on Sigurd
Without any luck, Björn
Without any luck, Björn Pt 2
Hvitserk's drunken giggles.
Hvitserk's drunken giggles Pt 2.
Never cross Harald.
Being Björn's little sister.
Married Ivar
Miserable Ragnar.
Miserable Ragnar Pt 2.
Asking Björn for advise
Mourning Hvitserks death
Harald's younger love interest
Why should Ivar know?
Why should Ivar know? Pt 2.
Without them knowing.
Is the child my husbands?
Youngest daughter of Ragnar.
Ivar's love/hate relationship
Halfdan's love interest.
Ragnar's glances.
Hvitserk's dark side.
A gift from the gods?
Hvitserk hold's his daughter for the first time.
Ragnar's christian love.
Ragnar's christian love Pt. 2
Stomach butterflies cages.
Björn's goddess.
Halfdan's daughter.
Ragnar's Essex princess.
Being Ragnar's second wife.
Ivar's twin.
Scarred.
Ivar's blind spot.
Teaching Ivar.
Björn and Ubbe's shield maiden
Death to love.
Ivar's face.
Deceased.
Lagertha's new lover.
Unknown pregnancy
Combat
One-sided love.
Chosen by Halfdan
Fighting with Ubbe.
Horses
No more sharing.
POSTFACE

Forced to marry Björn Part 2.

46.5K 873 74
By ivarhoegh

a/n: sorry for the long wait!

+

It was a new day. One day closer to my arranged wedding in two days. My father, The King, didn't want the arranged wedding to wait. I could've even say he seemed to be little too excited by the thought of me marrying a pagan. I was still disgusted however I was thankful Björn hadn't walked in on me being naked anymore. He hadn't walked in at all.

I stepped outside, the pleasant spring air hugged my body. The sound of birds chirping was sadly overpowered by the sound of the pagans. My nose scrunched up in disgusted when my eyes landed on Ragnar's men. Soon they found Björn and his father with a man with heavy black eyeliner that framed his light pair of eyes.

"Look at this beauty!" A pagan said followed by a loud shriek from a woman. My eyes snapped towards the sound. One of the pagans had grabbed one of my women by the waist as a chuckle left his lips. Well, not only his, all the pagans that accompanied him. No one of the pagans seemed to care or react other than laughing and hollering. Blood rushed to my face and this time it wasn't from embarrassment.

"Hey!" I screamed loudly at the pagans. "Put her down and don't touch her with your filthy hands!" I screamed as I walked over quickly. If I hadn't yelled in their language the probably wouldn't even acknowledge me. A priest of ours had taught me their language the past days to make it easier for Björn and I.

However the priest hadn't been so happy when I had forced him to teach me words like 'stop', 'I hate you' and 'don't touch me' followed by a lot foul language. It was more necessary than casual language my father wanted me to know like 'can I do something for you', 'let me take care of you' or 'I love you my dear husband'.

"We're just having fun," One of the men said as he still held her by the waist as she tried to get out from her grip.

"Doesn't seem like she's enjoying it. Put. Her. Down." I said sternly and he only laughed. My palm soon made contact with his cheek. He seemed surprised and soon he held a firm grip on my wrist before pushing the other woman away. I wasn't afraid of him. I was a princess for god sake in my own land. The sound of heavy armory was heard. Soldiers rushed to my side when they saw him touching their princess. Their rightful heir to the crown.

"Hey!" Björn's voice was heard. Stopping the potential commotion as he walked over to us. The man didn't let go of my wrist as Björn stood beside us.

"Don't touch me with your disgusting hands!" I said sternly, my voice low and cold as I looked at the man who only chuckled. Adding fuel to my fire.

"Let go off her!" Björn yelled once again. Björn's lips formed a thin line. I only rolled my eyes when the man didn't let go of my wrist. Instead he pulled me closer to his smelly body. My nose scrunched up in disgust as I tried to pull myself from his grip. The soldiers were about to interfere when I only shook my head at one of them.

"We are just having some fun Ironside," The man said and I hit his chest which didn't seem to bother him. "A feisty one, I like that," He said as he looked down at me. With my free hand I slapped him in the face once more but he only laughed which made me spit in his face.

"I said let go of my wife," Björn repeated and the man tensed a bit. He probably hadn't gotten the message that I was his soon to be married wife. I wasn't a big admirer of Björn obviously however I was rather thankful that something were making this disgusting man to release me.

"We just wanted to see if she's worthy of your time Ironside," The man spoke as his grip loosened a big around my wrist. Red marks were visible.

"I'm capable of finding that out myself Karl," Björn mumbled. His voice low and deep. This Karl man released me fully and walked away while chuckling. I snorted in his direction as Björn stood behind me. My soldiers slowly walked away to their usual positions around the yard, the doors and the gate. The men on the wall also got to their normal positions.

"I'm not thanking you, I had everything under control," I mumbled, not letting go of my pride. Who would've known what would've happened if he didn't interfered. Nothing in Karls favor anyway, I may be a princess in their eyes but I had watched our soldiers ever since I was little and learnt a few things. Especially more when the word of Ragnar Lothbrok and his pagan men were raiding around the world. Raping women and stealing everything they could get their hands on.

"Sure wife," He said chuckling as I stormed off.

"Tell your men to stop treating my women like objects! And I'm not your wife," I yelled at him before walking inside.

That evening Björn hadn't stopped looking at me. When we were eating together in our large hall his eyes had been resting on me and only left for a few seconds when looking at his father or the king. It annoyed me till no end. My father was seated relaxed in the seat by the end of the table as he exchanged a few words with Ragnar at the other side.

"My daughter wishes for a Christian wedding," My father started and Björn only huffed silently while rolling his eyes as he ate.

"Your daughter wishes for no wedding," I mumbled before sipping on my wine. Björn smiled and his eyes met mine however I quickly looked at my father who only rolled his eyes at my words.

"We have already prepared a dress for her to wear," My father spoke like I wasn't in the room. I bit the inside of my cheek by his words. "She will wear her mothers," As those words left my fathers mouth I sucked in a quick breath.

"I won't stain my mothers wedding dress with pagan dirt." I mumbled, my voice low and cold. My mothers dress were the only thing accept a necklace I had gotten that I had left from her. It was a beautiful white dress with these amazing details sewn by hand. It was sacred for me.

"It won't be a Christian wedding your highness," Ragnar spoke. "It will be our way or no way," Ragnar said and my fathers grip on his fork grew tighter but he let out a sigh.

"We each make a compromise," My father said and I snorted.

"They don't have that word father," I spat sarcastically and Ragnar only chuckled.

"Our way or no way," Ragnar repeated and I looked at him.

"See," I spat.

After dinner I had taken a bath. While bathing I had scrubbed my skin from any dirt that Karl had potentially stained my body with. The red mark around my wrist were visible on my skin. When I was finished I had gotten dressed in my nightgown and as I walked out from our bathroom Björn appeared with a smirk on his lips.

"Did I miss the show?" Björn said and I snorted. I started to walk towards the opposite direction of where Björn had came from with a guard followed me.

"Where are you going?" Björn asked as I heard his heavy footsteps follow us.

"My room, and I advise you to do the same," I said and before I could correct myself Björn hummed.

"I would gladly go to your room Princess," Björn said and I turned around to look at him. His eyes looked at the guard up and down before shaking his head. "You, get lost. I walk her myself," Björn said and I shook my head. The soldier side eyed me and I looked at Björn. He was terrified of the pagan infront of him. Björn was taller, much more well built and his eyes were cold as stone.

When the soldier didn't speak Björn walked past him and placed his hand on my arm before gently pushing me with him. I groaned in protest, too tired to physically argue with him. We walked in silence and the usually rather short walk to my room now seemed like an eternity.

"Bye," I mumbled without looking at him as I opened my door. When I was about to close the door he placed his strong hand on the door, keeping it from closing with ease. I raised my right brow as his eyes traveled up and down my body.

"I thought you wanted me here inside your room," He said teasingly and I snorted what felt like the hundredth time today.

"You know what I meant," I spat and he smirked.

"Don't you think it's time for us to really get to know each other? You're my beloved wife soon," He said with a low and raspy voice as his eyes took in my body from head to toe once more with eyes clouded with lust. His pink tongue slowly stroked his bottom lip.

"There you said it. 'Soon' and I would like to enjoy my last hours of being a rather free woman," I spoke as he took a few steps closer to me. Björn's body radiated lust, it was oozing out from his body as I took a few steps back. Trying my best to keep the distance between us.

Soon he was inside my room and he slammed the door shut. My breathing increased as my heard started to beat faster in my chest. His body towering over my own and my breath hitched in my throat when my back made contact with the cold wall. He bit his bottom lip as he placed both his hands on either side of my head, locking me in.

"I don't think it's appropriate for us to do this," I mumbled as I felt his breath fan over my face, the smell of wine filled my nostrils.

"Appropriate? I'm soon your husband," Björn mumbled.

"We're not married yet," I argued as he placed his head on the crook of my neck. I placed my hands on his chest to push him away but my body didn't follow my head.

"But we're doing this our way so you don't need to worry about that," He said and I rolled my eyes.

"It's the princi-" I were about to continue arguing but a sigh left my lips as he placed his lips on my neck. Blood pulsed in my ears as I felt my muscles deep inside of me contact. One of his hands found my waist as he continued to suck on my neck. Soft moans left my mouth by the tingling feeling.

"I know you want it princess," Björn said and stopped kissing my neck to look me in the eyes. "Let me give you a little taste of what to expect after our wedding ceremony,"

+

Want a third part? and once again sorry for the wait.

Hope you all had a great day/ or have a great day wherever you live! :)

ivarhoegh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.5K 879 17
Requests open King Alfred Bishop Heahmund Ubbe Ivar the boneless Bjorn Ironside Hvitserk King Harald Halfdan Floki Ragnar MATURE CONTENT 18+ N...
164K 5.1K 26
"Tell me, when will I meet the great love of my life? I am so angry and full of hate, so much so that Ubbe and Sigurd say, that no woman will love me...
88.8K 2.7K 37
SPOILERS (4B-6B) Hvitserk Ragnarsson was careless - a Viking through and through. He only cared for raiding, pillaging and fighting - living like a t...
28K 915 24
"I don't want to be what everyone else wants me to be. . ." I breathed while looking out across the camp. He looked out to the camp once again and si...