Akatsuki Orphan

By mangareader90

Akimichi Tukiko was found in the forest a few miles outside of the Akatsuki's base. Konan and Pein decided to... More

Akatsuki Orphan
Chapter 1~ The Beginning
Chapter 2~ Age Six Part One
Chapter 3~Age Six Part Two
Chapter 4~ Age Seven Part One
Chapter 5~Age Seven Part Two
Chapter 6~ Age Eight part One
Chapter 7~Age Eight part Two
Chapter 8~ Age Ten
Chapter 9~ Age Eleven
Chapter 10~Age Twelve
Chapter 11~ Sasu-nii? Naru-nii? Is it really you?
Chapter 12~ Who's Kakashi?
Chapter 13~Shinako's on her period....someone save me
Chapter 14~ Sasuke-nii? You....love me?
Tukiko's Theme Song
Shinako's Theme Song
Chapter 15~ Deidara is a possessive boyfriend...
Chapter 16~ New members and The bell test
Chapter 17~Who's the Drunk Old Man?
Chapter 18~ Zabuza Momochi
Chapter 19~ Surprise Visits and Flirts
Chapter 21~ I had a sister?
Chapter 22~ It ends here
Chapter 23~ Four Days Passed?
Chapter 24~ Gaara of the sand and secrets of the Akimichi clan
Chapter 25~ The true feelings of Akatsuki's kunoichis.
Chapter 26~ Chunnin Exams Part One
Chapter 27~ Chunnin Exams Part Two
Chapter 28~ Chunnin Exams Part Three
Chapter 29~A Change In Plans
Akatsuki Orphan Finale Preview (Not a Joke)
Epilogue
Sam and Manga Real Talk

Chapter 20~ It's been a while.....aniki

5K 207 182
By mangareader90

*Warning: There is some suggestive material in this chapter dealing with Hidan and Shinako. Rating is PG-14. I do not own Naruto*

Me: Hi, I'm looking for a book on keeping your friends in control.

Librarian: I don't think we have any books in that category.

Lucylucylooo: We're not that bad :(

Samanthauchiha: B****, if we were in control we wouldn't be as fun/awesome as we are XD

Sasuke: You're all annoying.

Itachi: Shut up, they saved us from the fangirls remember?

Samanthauchiha: Technically, it was all me.

Lucylucylooo: I helped....do you think that the fangirls will ever come out of their comas?

Samanthauchiha: In time they will.

Sasuke: They're everywhere. Freaking everywhere.

Itachi: Except at the base.

Lucylucylooo: No, your wife lives at the base.

Samanthauchiha: I would take offense to that if it wasn't true.

Librarian: We do have some books on how to relieve stress if you would like.

Me: Hmm....

Samanthauchiha: She won't need those, she has us to relieve stress!!

Lucylucylooo: Yeah! All we have to do is find either a small forest or someone to beat up for Sam and I! Manga can be the same!

Itachi and Sasuke: NO! THERE WOULDN'T BE A NONVIOLENT ONE!!"

Samanthauchiha: Who cares?! Violence is fun!

Lucylucylooo: And I don't remember you two having a problem with violence when we were dealing with your fangirls!

Sasuke: Hn, there's a difference.

Samanthauchiha: No there isn't! Violence is violence no matter what!

Itachi: So when you beat up Orochimaru?

Sasuke: Or kill anyone who likes Miley Cyrus?

Samanthauchiha and Lucylucylooo:......point taken.

Random person at the library: I actually like Miley Cyrus....

Itachi: I would run....

Sasuke: Far, far away.....

Samanthauchiha and Lucylucylooo: I WILL KILL YOU!! *each get out their weapons of choice*

Random person at the library: AHHHHH!! *runs away*

Me, Itachi, and Sasuke: We would like some of those books please.

Librarian: Right this way *leads us into a different section*

*************************************************************************************************************************

*Shinako pov*

"Ugh....what just happened last night?" I yawned as I stretched, accidently letting the bed covers fall from my chest....which was naked. Hidan looked over and smirked as I blushed and quickly hid under the covers again.

"We had f***ing fun last night b****," Hidan answered as he pulled me closer to him.

"Wait...we...had....holy s***!!" I blushed crimson and covered my face which made Hidan laugh.

"Babe, it's f***king fine. In fact I think we should f***ing do it again," Hidan leaned down and purred in my ear and I shuddered.

"Hidan-kun.....did we use protection?" I whispered, blushing furiously.

"........"

"OH S***!!!" I screamed as I ran to put clothes on.

"Shinako calm the f*** down! You might not even f***ing be pregnant!" Hidan shouted at me as he stretched.

"When will we know?!" I freaked out as I pulled my top over my chest.

"At earliest three weeks. Until then let's just f***ing not freak out," Hidan yawned as he shifted on his side.

"HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU HAD TO DEAL WITH THIS?!" I yelled and Hidan glanced at me before shrugging.

"I don't know....four...five times?" Hidan guessed and I threw a hairbrush at him, which hit his head.

******************************************************************************************************************

*Hidan pov*

"The f*** b****?!" I yelled as I rubbed my head.

"I can't believe that I did....that....with some promiscuous jerk," Shinako huffed at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Shina-chan shut up, you know you're my b****," I told her and she glared at me.

"Hidan-kun, you're already in the dog house, don't push it even more," she growled at me and I grinned.

"Shina-chan, you're hot when you're mad," I purred and she scowled at me.

"Shut up, we're not changing the f***ing topic!" she hissed and I got up and stalked towards her.

"Come on Shina-chan, fighting doesn't f***ing help anything," I sing-songed and she scoffed at me.

"Says the person who loves to have his hands bloodied and a stake through his heart," Shinako pouted, crossing her arms and I tackled her to the ground, kissing her.

"H-Hidan!!" Shinako was blushing and I laughed in between the kisses.

"You should...f***ing....get used...to this...b****," I whispered to her between kisses and she eventually kissed back.

I don't know a lot about things, but I do know three things: 1. An angry Shinako is a hot Shinako. 2. Shinako can be easily distracted. 3. It's f***ing fun to distract her.

******************************************************************************************************************

*Hakai pov*

"That was harsh even for you Uchiha," I snickered as I walked past a fuming Itachi.

"Hn," he glared at me which caused me to snicker more.

"Poor Transy-chan will never be able to reproduce," I laughed as I remembered how badly Itachi had beaten Deidara up when he found out Deidara had harmed his beloved otouto.

"Good. Maybe Tukiko-chan will finally leave him," Itachi scowled which caused me to laugh harder.

"I repeat; that's harsh even for you Uchiha," I opened the refrigerator and saw a plate of food on it. It was sushi.

"I wouldn't eat that," Itachi warned and I slipped him the middle finger before I ate it all. At that moment Kisame walked in and just stared at me.

"What did I do now?" I groaned.

"You just ate my sushi," Kisame growled as he reached for his Samehada. Before I could even roll my eye Itachi was standing in front of me protectively. I widened my eyes. This was not like Itachi at all.

"Oh? Itachi, what's up?" Kisame removed his hand from the hilt of Samehada and held a wide grin on his face. Itachi narrowed his eyes at Kisame.

"Hn. Don't fight with the new member. She may be annoying, but we need her for missions," Itachi stated and Kisame grinned wider.

"Whatever you say Itachi....I'll leave you two...lovebirds...alone," Kisame chuckled as he left the kitchen, waving goodbye. I tried to leap and tackle Kisame, but Itachi held me back.

"Let me go!! I'm gonna make fish fillet out of that mackerel!" I hissed and Itachi only held on tighter.

"Kisame may be an idiot, but he is also a member and we need him," Itachi warned and I stopped struggling.

"Whatever. I just came in here for food. I got some, now I'm leaving," I muttered, struggling against Itachi's grasp. He didn't let go, instead he tightened his grip and I started to panic. What did I do now?!

*********************************************************************************************************************

*Itachi pov*

Hakai is annoying. I'm always having to save her from something because of her big mouth and I haven't even known her for a full week. Although I have to admit, she is really fun to rile up.

"Uchiha let me go!!" Hakai started to hit my arms and I just raised an eyebrow.

"Your pitiful attempt isn't going to help anything. Are you not even trying?" I chuckled when she flinched then proceeded to hit, only harder than last time.

"That's it Uchiha! If you don't let go, I'll do something so embarrassing to you that you'll regret it!" Haki threatened and I smirked.

"Oh I highly doubt that you can do anything to me." I smirked even more when I could feel her aura, it was full of hate. Perfect.

"You asked for it Uchiha....Secret Jutsu of the Utsukushi clan: Drunken Haze!" Hakai yelled, doing rapid hand signs before slamming her palms on my forehead. I blacked out after that.

*********************************************************************************************************************

*Sasori pov*

Brat, Elena, and I just got back twenty minutes ago. Brat just got attacked by Itachi fifteen minutes ago. Elena went into our library to look up more information on Uzumaki ten minutes ago. I made sure to hide all of the facts about him being a jinchuriki five minutes before she arrived at the library. Elena needs to find out by herself, not by books.

"-Haze!" I heard someone yell as I walked past the kitchen. I turned my head to look in the doorway and Hakai was standing over a blacked out Itachi.

"Did you just-" Hakia shook her head and grinned at me....this girl worries me.

"Nope! He's not dead, although in a few seconds he's gonna regret messing with me," Hakai muttered darkly as she grabbed a video camera out of her pocket. I heard Itachi groan and I turned over to look at him.

"Ugh...where am I? Holy f***.....what did you guys do to me?" Itachi groaned as he put his hands over his face and I raised an eyebrow when I saw Hakai groan.

"Ugh, Itaaaccchhhiiii......you're a bore even when you're drunk!!" Hakai complained and Itachi removed his hands to glare at her.

"I'm so sorry that I can't act like a dumba** when I'm drunk," Itachi replied icily and they glared at each other before Hakai huffed and stalked out of the kitchen. Everything was quiet for a while.

"So.....when's the wedding?" I started to run to my room before an irate Itachi could catch me.

*******************************************************************************************************************

*Elena pov*

I went into the library to search for more books relating to the Uzumaki kid....his aura...it...relaxes me.

"Are you looking for something in particular?" I heard a feminine voice ask behind me and I nodded before turning to face Konan.

"Y-yeah....do you know any books about Uzumaki Naruto?" I asked quietly and she looked amused before she nodded.

"We have a few...but you can only look at one...for reasons, if that's okay with you I mean," Konan waited for me to nod and when I did she went to a shelf and picked a single book before handing it to me.

"Arigato Konan-san," I thanked her and she smiled at me, patting my head.

"You remind me of Tukiko," Konan muttered before leaving and I sighed. What is this Tukiko person like? I met her, I've heard of her, and I've talked to her, but...I've never....talked....to her. I turned to different pages in the book until I landed on one.

Uzumaki Naruto

Age: 12

Birthday: October 10

Affiliation: Konohagakure

Gender: Male

Rank: Currently Genin

Age of Graduation: 12

Height: 145.3 cm

Weight: 40.1 kg

Appearance: Blond hair, blue eyes, always grinning, wears an orange jump coat.

Additional Information: Mother and father of Uzumaki were killed by the nine tailed fox. Mother's name was Uzumaki Kushina, father's name was Namikaze Minato, former fourth hokage. The child is headstrong, obnoxious, and always seeks attention. He lives alone, and his teammates are Haruno Sakura and Uchiha Sasuke. His sensei is Kakashi. They form team 7.

That was it? Well, at least I know a little more about him now. I guess if I want to learn more about him I'll just have to find out for myself. Hmm....I wonder if there are any missions for Konohagakure coming up soon.

******************************************************************************************************************

*Pein pov*

I was writing papers when I dropped my pen.

"D***," I grumbled as I bent down to pick it up. I looked up at the ceiling as I went to come back up and I froze. I sat back down carefully in my seat before leaning back and looking up again.

****************************************************************************************************************

*flashback*

"Okay Tukiko-chan, today I'm going to teach you about chakra control," I spoke to a seven year old Tukiko.

"But daddy!! I already know enough about chakra!" Tukiko complained and I chuckled before ruffling her hair. She swatted my hand away, pouting and I smiled fondly at her. No one was around to witness it, so I might as well just show some emotions.

"Really? So you can do this?" I asked as I started to climb the walls, landing on the ceiling. Tukiko looked at me in awe before she grinned.

"Ooh! Teach me daddy! I wanna be a fly on the wall like Zetsu-nii told me to!" Tukiko started bouncing up and down while I raised in eyebrow in surprise.

"When did Zetsu teach you that phrase?" I asked and she smiled, already missing one of her baby teeth.

"A week ago when I wanted to learn about how to be a ninja like he was! He told me that I always had to be a fly on the wall," Tukiko nodded and I released the chakra holding my feet to the ceiling as I turned upside down and landed on the floor on both feet.

"Your turn Tukiko, but wait until-" I started, but she ignored me as she charged for the wall, running into it.

"Owww.....am I on the ceiling yet?" Tukiko asked as she sat up and began to rub her head, tears forming in her eyes. I rushed to her side and looked to see if she had any head injuries. The worst thing that was done to her was that she had a slight bump on her head that possibly wouldn't go away for a few weeks, which would be followed by a bruise.

"Tukiko-chan, listen before you do something reckless, okay?" I looked at her and she nodded.

"Okay daddy, I promise that I'll be more careful....now teach me how to do that walking on the ceiling thing!!" Tukiko shouted and I sighed. So much energy in one little body.

*Forty minutes later*

"L-Look daddy.....I did....it," Tukiko huffed as she stood up on the ceiling, slouching slightly. I nodded.

"Good job Tukiko-chan. You learned how to master your control on chakra. That will come in handy, trust me," I widened my eyes as I saw her begin to fall.

"Daddy...I'm flying!" Tukiko giggled and I caught her before she could touch the ground.

"Tukiko! Never do that again! You scared me, I thought that you were going to break something or-" Tukiko put a tiny finger to my lips as she smiled. She looked so worn out.

"It's okay....you and mommy....taught me that...as....a ninja...I have to do...everything for a mission...even if that includes....getting hurt...I left...you a surprise up there...daddy," Tukiko huffed out before she fell asleep. I looked up and smiled. It wasn't a very good drawing, but it was the meaning behind it that mattered.

*********************************************************************************************************************

*Present time*

I stared at the thing that Tukiko had left behind. A drawing of a father holding his daughters hand, sure they were stick people and their faces looked terribly, but the thought that it was me and her made me smile. Underneath the drawing she wrote: Pein and Tukiko, the best father and daughter to ever live :)

"She's such a dork, right?" I fell back, not noticing when Konan had entered my room. She started to laugh as I got back into my seat.

"Konan...I didn't hear you come in," I stated and she rolled her eyes.

"Do you miss her yet?" Konan looked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Tukiko's a big girl, she can take care of herself and I have faith that she's doing great on her mission right now," I began to do my paperwork again.

"That's not the question I asked Pein, and you know it," Konan had a warning tone in her voice and I faltered for a moment before continuing.

"Just a little. I don't care though. She'll be back in a few months and then we can be a messed up family again," I murmured mostly to myself, but Konan heard it.

"So the almighty Pein does have emotions?" Konan teased and I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, but hardly. Don't tell the others, they'll make fun of me," I sighed as I started to massage my forehead.

"I think that if anyone can't be made fun of, it's you Pein. You'd kill them all," Konan smiled and I nodded.

"I would. So, is there a reason that you're here or did you just want to chat?" I returned to the subject that had been bothering me and she nodded.

"Right. We found Tukiko's fiancé and killed him immediately," Konan informed me and I grinned.

"Perfect....now if only we could do something about her boyfriend," I muttered and Konan snickered.

"Yeah right, the idiot can't die I swear, no matter how many times his stupid bombs go up in his face he's always still standing. The freaking idiot," Konan snorted and I smirked.

"It sounds as if you want him to die," I taunted and she nodded.

"I never said that I didn't," Konan reminded me and I sighed.

"We should probably visit Tukiko in her dream to tell her about this new news," I yawned and Konan frowned.

"You get some sleep, I'll send Sasori and Deidara to do it. Elena is in the library ding research, Hakai was muttering about Itachi being boring even when drunk, Itachi has his door locked, Kisame is stalking around complaining about someone eating his secret sushi, and everyone else is on a mission," Konan informed me and I thought for a minute before sighing.

"Is Deidara conscious yet?" I looked at Konan and she shrugged.

"Kind of, he's awake and stuff, but he can't really move yet," Konan explained and I groaned.

"Whatever, in dream form he'll be normal looking anyways, so just go tell them so that she can go back to doing whatever with her team," I instructed. L=Konan turned on her heel and walked out of the door.

That's one of the benefits of having Konan as my partner, she usually doesn't question my orders and she's the only one that I can tolerate in this dump, besides Tukiko. Then again Tukiko does have her moments.....

******************************************************************************************************************

*Deidara pov*

 I looked around at the white walls and floor in the medic room. This place is so bland it kills me. Stupid Itachi and beating me up because I fought with his stupid kid brother. He deserved it! The little brat was trying to touch my girl. I heard the door open and I groaned.

"Go away Itachi, un. I'm already beat up enough as it is, yeah," I complained.

"Deidara you transgendered idiot, it's me," Konan sighed and I sat up some.

"What is it? Another mission already, un?" I sighed. We just got back from our last one.

"Yes and no. I need you and Sasori to tell Tukiko that we found her fiancé and disposed of him," Konan informed me and I grinned.

"Really, un?! You killed the b******?! That is sweet, yeah!" I cheered and Konan rolled her eyes.

"I don't know why you're excited, you still have competition with the Uchiha kid and the Nara boy, maybe more later on~" Konan smiled and my eye twitched.

"Whose side are you on woman, hmmm?!" I yelled and Konan giggled.

"I just want the best for my little girl is all. Anyways, the mission that we sent Kakuzu and Hidan on was to find Tukiko's fiancé and kill him. Kakuzu reported back that they succeeded and said that Hidan was going to be a while coming back," Konan yawned and I nodded.

"Where's Sasori no danna, un?" I asked.

"Right here brat," Sasori stepped into the room and I glared at him.

"Why am I always known as a f***ing brat, yeah?" I icily asked him and he glared back.

"Your art is annoying, you're younger than me, you're dating my imouto who is younger than you by three f***ing years, and you're always blowing things up," Sasori replied coldly and we had a glaring match before Konan coughed. We both looked at her and she was glaring at us, causing me to flinch.

"Are you two morons done yet?" Konan sighed and I nodded along with Sasori.

"We'll do the hand signs now," Sasori promised as he started to do the hand signs really fast. I followed his actions and we ended up in a white room. After a while Tukiko entered and when she saw us she groaned.

"I can't have one normal dream anymore can I?" Tukiko sniffed and I ran to her, hugging her from behind, surprising her and angering Sasori. The stupid puppet can suffer for all I care, I'm having a moment.

****************************************************************************************************************

"Tukiko-chan!! Great news, un. We found and killed your fiancé....er....ex-fiancé, yeah!" Deidara informed me and I smiled.

"That's awesome!! Er...I mean it's sad that he had to die...but that's awesome that I'm not engaged anymore!" I laughed and Deidara nodded along with Sasori.

"Hey, what was the guy's name anyways?" I asked and Deidara's grip on me tightened.

"It's not important, un," Deidar replied.

"But-"

"It's. Not. Important. Un," Deidara repeated, his voice dripping with venom.

"Hahahaha, okay..." I nervously laughed and Deidara started to cuddle against me again.

"Now all that's left is to get rid of you Deidara," Sasori-nii smiled evilly and I flinched.

"Sasori-nii you already have ideas don't you?" I gulped and he nodded.

"What the f***, yeah?!" Deidara growled.

"I think that Tukiko can do better," Sasori-nii replied bluntly and my jaw dropped.

"Sasori-nii you're so blunt and rude," I muttered.

"Do I not get a hug?" Sasori-nii looked at me and I struggled to get out of Deidara's grasp, but I failed. I may be strong, but sadly he's stronger.

"I'm sorry Sasori-nii, but my boyfriend is currently hugging the crap out of me," I shrugged and Sasori-nii made his way over, prying Deidara off of me. Sasori-nii hugged me and stuck his tongue out at Deidara.

"Who are you and what did you do with my danna, un?" Deidara pointed an accusatory finger at Sasori-nii and I shook my head.

"You two are both weird," I sighed and Sasori let go, patting me on the head.

"Yeah, but so are you imouto. Besides, I'm always going to be there to beat up the people that try to touch you...like Deidara," Sasori-nii finished with glaring at Deidara who returned it.

"Shut up danna, you're just jealous that Tukiko-chan likes my art more, yeah," Deidara stuck all of his tongues out at Sasori-nii who looked disturbed.

"Brat, I'm never going to be jealous of you, the only reason Tukiko even likes your art is because you're dating her anyways," Sasori-nii grunted and I rubbed the back of my neck.

"I should probably get back soon. Kakashi-sensei is supposed to be up today and I need to know what we're doing today," I yawned and Deidara and Sasori-nii looked at me worryingly.

"Are you sure Tukiko, un? You sound like you're still tired, yeah," Deidara held my hand and I nodded.

"Just a little, but I'll be better as soon as I get a cup of coffee or something. I promise," I laughed and Sasori-nii ruffled my hair.

"We'll see you later then imouto, be safe," Sasori-nii grabbed Deidara by the back of the neck, suffocating him a little as he waved goodbye. I waved back and soon I realized that someone was shaking me. I groaned as I threw the closet thing next to me at that person, which just so happened to be a pillow.

"What the- Tukiko-chan, get up already dattebayo!" Naruto-nii yelled as he pushed me onto the floor.

"Ah!" I screamed as I landed with a thud on my butt.

"Bwahahahaha, that was hilarious!" Naruto laughed as he clutched his stomach and I sent glares at him.

"Naruto-nii," I said icily and he stopped laughing, took one look at me, and hightailed it out of there.

"Don't kill me dattebayo!!" Naruto-nii pleaded as he slammed the door behind him and I sighed as I massaged my head.

"Tch, idiot," I muttered. I heard a knock on the door. Hmmm, I already scared off Naruto-nii, Sasuke would have just walked in, so it's either Sakura or that Tsunami lady.

"Come in," I yawned as I started to get up. Sakura stepped into the room and I smiled.

"Good morning pinky, what's up?" I asked and she smiled back.

"Morning freak, Kakashi is up now. So is Sasuke, Sasuke is back to normal, but Kakashi doesn't look as healthy as he did before. He wants to talk to all of us, apparently Zabuza is still out there-" Sakura started to say, but as soon as I heard the word Zabuza and still out there I stopped paying attention.

"Kakashi-sensei!!" I yelled as I stormed into the living room. Naruto-nii, Sasuke, Tsunami, Kakashi, and Tazuna looked at me....where was Inari? Aw well, I'm sure he's fine.

"Yes Tukiko?" Kakashi sighed and I grinned.

"So, I get to finally have a real fight with the mist demon?" I asked and Kakashi shook his head.

"Not until you've been trained more. You can't keep being headstrong all your life Tukiko, some things you can't do. You're just like Naruto sometimes," Kakashi sighed and I twitched.

"I am trained plenty!! I wasn't even at the academy for a day and I passed! I am not that headstrong and I know for a fact that Naruto-nii is way worse than me!!" I yelled and Kakashi looked apathetic.

"Hey!" Naruto-nii pouted and I frowned.

"I'm sorry Naruto-nii, I'll take you to Ichiraku's when we get back and it'll be my treat, I promise," I said and he nodded, drooling. I swear if I say 'Ichiraku's' or 'ramen' he won't pay attention for the rest of the sentence.

"Deal, dattebayo!" Naruto agreed.

"Freak! You don't just leave when someone is talking to you!" Pinky yelled at me when she stepped into the room and I smiled.

"Sorry pinky, I was just really excited that I had a possibility of fighting that demon again," I told her.

"Wait a minute. Isn't it a little dangerous for a kid like you to take on someone like Zabuza?" Tsunami asked, worry evident in her eyes.

"I'll be okay Ms. Tsunami! I'm a ninja so even if I have to, I'm prepared to die!" I grinned. Apparently that only made things worse because she fainted. Tazuna caught her before she could fall and I frowned.

"Did I say something wrong?" I asked and everyone looked at me like I was crazy.

"Kid, you don't just say something like that. It's morbid and you don't know for sure if you're going to die," Tazuna grunted out and I shrugged.

"I thought she knew, I'm sorry," I apologized.

"Just go get changed Tukiko. When you're ready we'll leave and go into the forest where I'll teach you guys something," Kakashi instructed and I smiled.

"Oooh! What are you going to teach us sensei?" I asked, already excited. Kakashi shook his head.

"Go get dressed and you'll find out Tukiko," Kakashi motioned to the door and I scowled at him before I left to go get ready.

*Twenty minutes later*

"Are you done yet Tukiko-chaaan?" Naruto-nii complained from outside my door and I heard him get hit upside the head.

"Idiot! Girls take a while to get changed, give her a minute," Sakura hissed at Naruto-nii.

"Sakura-chan," Naruto-nii sniffed.

"Thanks pinky!" I hollered out.

"No problem freak!" Sakura responded and I smiled. I finished tying my shoes and I put the origami flower that I always wore into my hair, tying my hair into a ponytail. I placed Daisuke on the dresser next to my bed. He tried to follow me, but I stopped him.

"No Daisuke, you stay here. I won't be gone long, I promise," I pat him on the head and he began to sleep. I stepped out of the room and saw that Sakura and Naruto-nii were waiting outside of the door for me.

"Hey, let's go," I smiled and Sakura punched me on the arm.

"Idiot, that's our line," Sakura joked and I smiled.

"You two are so weird, let's just go already dattebayo," Naruto-nii said, walking off and I stuck my tongue out at him.

"You're just jealous because if boys are late they don't have an excuse," I snickered and Naruto-nii glimpsed back.

"Maybe," Naruto-nii muttered and Sakura and I high-fived each other. We went into the living room where we met up with Kakashi and Sasuke who looked bored.

"And you three complain about me being late," Kakashi muttered and Naruto-nii, Sakura, and I glared at him.

"Don't even start Kakashi-sensei," Sakura hissed.

"Yeah! At least we don't take three freaking hours!" Naruto-nii agreed.

"You probably just read that porn book whenever you're late anyways," I muttered and everyone looked at me surprised, Kakashi was blushing a little.

"How do you know what's in those books?" Kakashi asked, suspicious and I shook my head.

"Don't even ask, I still have nightmares," I hissed.

*********************************************************************************************************************

*flashback*

I ran through the hallways giggling silently to myself. I looked to the left and then right. I still didn't see anyone and I smiled even more as I headed towards Hidan-nii's room and knocked.

"Oi, who the f*** is it?!" Hidan-nii asked and I giggled even more.

"Me Hidan-nii!" I said and Hidan-nii sighed as he got up and made his way towards the door, opening it.

"Oi, what do you want little b****? I'm kind of f***ing busy, seriously," Hidan-nii sighed again and I pouted.

"I wanted to ask you where babies came from. I asked mommy and daddy, but they told me that I was only nine and not old enough to know," I explained and Hidan-nii looked at me for a moment before grinning and lifting me up to give me a hug.

"Little b****, you're just like your nii-san!" Hidan-nii noogied me before setting me on his bed and going to his desk where he got out a book with a boy chasing a girl on it. I was confused, was that a pop-up book? Did it show how to make a baby? Do babies come from books? He sat next to me and opened the book up.

"Okay little b****, now listen up because I'm not rereading this, okay?" Hidan-nii looked at me and I nodded.

*Five minutes later*

"-And then they went to sleep. And that's how to make a baby," Hidan-nii closed the book and I couldn't even move. Hidan-nii threw the book back on the desk before he looked at the clock he kept in his room and cursed.

"Okay little b****, you need to leave now because I have to do my f***ing sacrifices," Hidan-nii pushed me out of the room and slammed the door on my face. I didn't even blink. I just sulked back to my shared room with Shinako, locked it, and sat in the corner while I rocked back and forth.

********************************************************************************************************************

*Present time*

"Naruto, I didn't think that you were that kind of kid," Kakashi looked at Naruto-nii who scowled at Kakashi.

"I don't even know what the h*** is in those books dattebayo!! I bet it was Sasuke who showed her!" Naruto-nii yelled and Sasuke scowled at Naruto-nii.

"Dobe. I would never show my future wife a book that talks about....whatever is in that book," Sasuke shuddered and I felt Sakura's glare on my back. Naruto-nii and I both glared at Sasuke.

"(I)(SHE) (AM NOT) (IS NOT) YOUR FUTURE WIFE!!" Naruto-nii and I both yelled at Sasuke. Sasuke shrugged.

"You'll come around the idea eventually Tukiko-chan," Sasuke told me and I looked at Kakashi.

"Save me sensei," I pleaded and he put his hands up.

"Sorry, I'm too weak right now to do anything," Kakashi smiled beneath his mask and I glared at him.

"The one freaking time I need you," I hissed. At that moment Sakura decided that we needed to talk.

"Freak, do you mind telling me what is going on between you and Sasuke-kun?" Sakura asked sweetly, pulling on my ear.

"Owowowowowowow, stop it pinky, that hurts!" I winced, and she finally let go, allowing me to rub my poor ear.

"Alright children, that's enough. Follow me," Kakashi instructed as he started to get up, holding onto his crutch. We followed behind him and he led us out to a part of the forest that wasn't that far from the house. Maybe five minutes or so. 

"Alright, training starts now," Kakashi told us, leaning on his wooden crutch.

"Right!" Naruto grins, pumping his fist into the air.

"Exactly how are you going to teach us anything in your condition sensei?" I asked him and he smiled at me.

"You'll find out soon enough," Kakashi responded and I smirked. Hmm....smirking is nice! No wonder everyone in the Akatsuki does it a lot!

"We will begin with a review of chakra-" Kakashi started and I mentally groaned. I'm not going through this again!! I pretended to listen, but really I was thinking about my aniki, Tadashi. Is he still out there or was he finally killed? The b****** would deserve it, but still, I don't think it'd be as good if he didn't die by my own hands.

"Tukiko, Tukiko......TUKIKO!!!" Naruto-nii yelled into my ear and I jumped fifty feet into the air...okay not that much, but it was still a lot.

"Y-yeah?" I asked, smiling crookedly.

"Were you even listening to me the entire time I was talking?" Kakashi sighed and I shook my head.

"Freak! Pay attention!" Sakura hit me upside the head.

"Geez pinky......" I whined as I clutched my poor head.

"Don't worry Tukiko, I can tutor you," Sasuke smirked at me and I started to inch away from him and towards Naruto-nii who hid me behind him.

"Right....I know everything about chakra anyways Kakashi-sensei, so you might as well just get on with the lesson and just ignore me," I yawned.

"Prove that you know everything about chakra. Can you do this Tukiko?" Kakashi walked towards the tree and started to walk on it. I yawned and nodded while the others looked at him in awe.

"Wow!! He climbed the tree without using his hands!" Naruto-nii exclaimed.

"Okay Kakashi-sensei, while you explained how you did this I'm going to climb the tree," I started to walk on the tree and ended up at the highest point, looking down at my team.

They were all staring at me, except for Kakashi who was trying to teach them how to do something. I sighed and started to walk down, sitting on the lowest branch so that I could hear them. Kakashi finally finished up and everyone went to a different tree. The boys were having trouble climbing the tree, but that was understandable. It took me forty minutes to fully get it.

"Kakahsi-sensei!" I heard Sakura's voice and I widened my eyes. She had made it with only one try.

"It looks like the girls on this team have the best control in chakra," Kakashi mocked the boys and I leapt onto Sakura's tree, running to the branch she was on.

"How?!" I asked and she looked at me confused.

"I thought you knew how to cli-" I shook my head to stop her from continuing.

"No! I mean how did you get that on your first try?! It took me at least forty minutes to fully grasp what I was supposed to do!" I told Sakura and she just shrugged.

"I guess I finally found something that I'm better at then you," Sakura smiled and I smiled too.

"Sakura.....I think you just earned my respect," I whispered and she looked alarmed.

"Freak! Are you okay?! You never compliment me or call me by my actual name!" Sakura looked worried as she placed a hand to my forehead, which I swatted away.

"I'm fine pinky! I'm gonna ditch this scene, can you watch after these idiots to make sure that they don't kill themselves?" I asked and she nodded. I smiled and jumped from the tree, landing safely on the ground below.

"Tukiko, if you're done I need to teach you something in private," Kakashi called out to me and I nodded, waving goodbye to the rest of my team. Kakashi led us about a minute away from them.

"Okay, I still need to teach you lightening jutsu, so let's start with something simple, okay?" Kakashi asked and I nodded.

"Okay, this move is called a lightening rod, pay close attention," Kakashi instructed and I nodded. He did a series of hand signs and produced a straight rod of lightening, which he aimed at a tree, causing it to go up in fire. He then did a water dragon jutsu to stop the fire from spreading.

"Woah...I'm so going to do this!" I said as I started to mimic him....to get nothing in response.

"What the heck?" I muttered and Kakashi chuckled.

"This is going to take a while..." Kakashi rubbed his neck.

*Thirty minutes later*

"It finally did something!!" I shouted, showing him the little burn mark that was on the tree. Kakashi nodded.

"That's progress all right, considering how you couldn't even produce one in the first place," Kakashi smiled beneath his mask and I stuck my tongue out at him.

"You know what's weird Kakashi-sensei? Even though people, like me, say they master a jutsu, it's just a lie," I laughed and Kakashi raised an eyebrow.

"Oh? How is that?" Kakashi asked, amused.

"Well, they keep inventing new jutsus, and even if you know how to do a technique that doesn't mean that someone can't do it better than you can," I explained, shrugging and Kakashi nodded.

"That's true....but I think they can produce more than a very small, little, tiny spec on a tree from trying to do a lightening rod, which is supposed to take the whole tree down," Kakashi smiled and I scowled.

"It's not my fault lightening jutsu naturally hates me," I sniffed and Kakashi ruffled my hair.

"Don't stay out too long, I'm going to head back to the house," Kakashi waved and I did the same before he poofed away. I sighed.

"You can come out from hiding now, coward," I hissed and a person stepped out from behind a tree. He had short, green hair, a silver ear stud on his right ear, black pants, a plain navy jacket, and grey ninja shoes. His eyes were still blue, only slightly darker from last time that I saw him. I glared at him and he did the same.

"The only coward I see is the girl in front of me," he spoke as he slowly took out a kunai.

"I'm not a coward anymore," I growled and he nodded.

"It's been a while," he softly spoke and I nodded, already beginning to form hand signs.

"It has been a long time.....aniki."

******************************************************************************************************************

Me: Okay, so first we should go shop for some tea then....

Sasuke: I thought I saw a shop on the way to the library.

Itachi: Hn, it shouldn't be that far away.

Me: What happened to Lucy and Sam?

Lucylucylooo: We gotta go, right now!!

Samanthauchiha: That guy had a lot of sisters....

Group of girls that were armed with weapons: COME BACK HERE!!

Me: I got this.....*walks up to them*

Itachi: I don't think that that's a good idea.

Lucylucylooo: Shhh, she may help us!!

Me: Okay, so I know that my friends messed with your brother and that you are probably upset, but I'm sure that my friends wouldn't mind apologizing and getting your brother something to make up for everything if you would let this pass. So, can you please just let it go?

One of the girls: Why don't you make us, runt?

Me: *twitch*

Samanthauchiha: That's not even an insult....

Lucylucylooo: So why is she twitching?

Sasuke: Hn.

Me: I'm the only girl in four children. My brothers have taught me some valuable wrestling moves if I need to use them, don't call me a runt because my brothers have been calling me that my whole life since I'm the weakest link. (*this is all true*)

Another of the girls: Just shut up and step aside. No one likes the boring peacemaking hippie.

Samanthauchiha: Aw s***.

Lucylucylooo: Doesn't Manga not like hippies?

Sasuke: And she hates being called one even more.

Me: Take. It. Back.

Another of the girls: Why don't you make us?

Me: *forms hand signs*

Samanthauchiha: Okay, this is where it ends!! Here are some books for you!

Lucylucylooo: Okay! Deidara & Deikara, Fishy Love, Gaara's TwinSister, The Sannin's Child, The Truth Behind The Lies, Konoha College, How The Akatsuki Saved Me, In Between The Uchihas!

Itachi and Sasuke: I think that you can stop Manga...

Me: Shut up!!

Sasuke: So much for not having stress...

Itachi: And for no violence.

Samanthauchiha: Oh please, she's still the least violent out of all of us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 547 15
Yuki Ayumu was an ordinary girl that loved Naruto. Specially the Akatsuki. She wishes she could be apart of that world. Unfortunately, she dies in a...
19.1K 514 31
Hidaka Amane was born to the Hidaka Clan - a Clan which left the shinobi world a hundred year ago becoming extinct for the rest of the world. Things...
2.1K 103 16
Deciding to settle down after a whole life of mercenary work, Y/N moves to Konoha and becomes a nin thanks to an old favor the Nara clan owed her. Sh...
27.6K 1.5K 40
She has no memories of the Akatsuki, her home. No memories of her love, her family, or friends. No memories of her team, her village, or the people s...