Unright | Jaehyun

By SS_7201

In which a girl texts her crush but instead turns out to be his friend. eunsseo : this is kun right? ... More

Just Unright
Long Ass Name
Greetings
HOEtastic
Who She
20 Questions (part 1)
20 Questions (Part 2)
NOs
Lunch Date
Lunch w/ NCT
NCiT Chatroom
Oh~~~~
Convo
Chicken
Water + Coffee
Chocolate Cake
17 Ice Cream
Ramyun Date
Double Ramyun Date
Child
Annoyance
Books
Help
W H Y
Attractive
Advice
Detention
Sat Date
Like Like
Knock Knock
Physics
Hands + Sniffing
Assist
Hometown Trip
Song Leader
Song Siblings
Night Night
Festival (part 1)
Festival (part 2)
Festival (part 3)
Invader
Cold Splash
Bro
Back 2 Home
Moon
TY Track B-Day
Mine
Username
Lonelyyy
JaeJyaYo
NCiT shat
Lullaby
Sick, Clingy Jae
Today's Tomorrow
Dream
Text-y Promise
Game
Ignoring
Hurt
Truth
ReCONcile
His Girl
Avoid
Off
Tired
Absent
Home Sweet Home
FINAL
Indoors [BONUS]
H! [ BONUS]
Disaster [BONUS]
Challenge [BONUS]
Phone [BONUS]
Tease [BONUS]
Feelings [BONUS]
Propose [BONUS]
Valentines' Boy [Happy Birthday Jae!]
Unright 100K!❤
Unright 200K💕!

First Kiss [BONUS]

3.6K 133 57
By SS_7201

BONUS #1

•••

"What book are we searching today?"

"What kind of journey do you want to go on?"

Eunseo gave Jaehyun a look while he grinned happily.

"You don't expect me to say romance, do you?"

"Worth the try. Thriller? Or maybe suspense?"

"Murder?"

"Whoa, there. Murder?"

"Yeah,"

"You are seriously one of a kind."

"I know I am, a one in a million."

"And I'm that million."

She playfully nudged his shoulder for his flirty remark.

They were on a book date, as usual, at the store he always brings her to. They passed a book aisle and finally reached to the horror section of novels. A section where Eunseo pretty much enjoyed.

"I can never believe an innocent face like you likes to read such gruesome stories."

"I'm not innocent but well, aren't you glad you know me?" She pulled out a random book from the rack.

"More glad that you're my girlfriend now,"

Girlfriend.

That word seemed to do wonders to her. Her cheeks turned crimson red just because of that word. Automatically, the book in her hand covered her face except her eyes.

Jaehyun just chuckled amused by his talent.

He had a skill of making Eunseo blush.

Or any other girl, to be honest.

Just, she'd never allow him to flirt with other girls.

He leaned closer to her and seized the book away. "You don't need to cover your face. I already saw you blush,"

"I just feel embarrassed when you say that," she pouted sulkily.

"You know, I want to see every single face you make," he cupped her cheeks. "Even the most embarrassing ones," he emphasized the word.

"You already saw me in my worst, what else do you want?"

"That's only a part of it. There's much more I haven't seen."

Her face got more red than it was before. She was starting to feel hot, so she brushed her hair to the back, revealing her neck.

Suddenly, Jaehyun pulled her into a hug with his chin on her head, which got her startled.

"Ah, that was dangerous." He mumbled under his breath but she heard it anyways. She was about to pull away from the hug but he didn't want to let her go.

"You know, I've never really seen you blush,"

Jaehyun froze and Eunseo felt him stiffen. She giggled silently.

"I mean, it's always me. I get shy a lot so I blush a lot. I hate it, my cheeks get so red!" Eunseo complained. "Can't you let me see your face once?"

He didn't respond for a few seconds before slowly letting her go. She lifted her head and look at his face.

The end of her lips instantly curled into a smile.

Jaehyun was biting his lower lip. His fringe covering his eyebrows and almost his eyes too. He wasn't even looking at her. He avoided her eyes.

However, the first thing she paid attention to was actually his very, very red ears.

He was also pouting and smoke seemed to come out of his ears.

She can't help but to smile wider. Her hands went to his ears.

Jung Jaehyun is too cute of a human.

He looks so cute but so hot at the same time.

"Your ears are so red,"

"Stop," his voice cracked.

"What? This is like a first,"

He cleared his throat and shut his eyes closed. He let her touch his ears as much as she wants.

When he opened his eyes, the first thing his eyes landed on was her eyes. She was staring back at him with a soft smile. The pink blush on her face still remained.

Slowly, his eyes averted its attention to her other features, her nose and then to her lips.

He stared at her lips and she noticed.

Without realizing, he was leaning closer into her until there was little to no space left. He could hear his own heartbeat or was it hers? He wasn't sure.

"C-can I?"

His voice wavered but his voice was deep and sounded manly in her ears.

She nodded her head timidly. Getting her consent, he got rid of the distance and kissed her, on the lips. She was unsure on what to do but tried to kiss him back.

Jaehyun even had the guts to actually smirk in their kiss.

He seemed amazed at her attempt.

They backed away after the kiss. His ears getting red as much as they can. Her face similar to a tomato.

"AH!" A voice gasped so loudly the both of them snapped their heads. "I'm so sorry, I-I interrupted you two. Go on,"

Eunseo turned the other way, feeling embarrassed as Jaehyun touched his nose.

"Ten,"

Jaehyun called him out.

"Imma just...leave," Ten mumbled, heading to his right but then turned the other way.

"Oh wait, this is the exit," he fastened his steps and left the place in a hurry. The air surrounding them turned from romantic to awkward.

"That was...um, shocking," Eunseo uttered.

"Ten appearing or the kiss?"

"Ah...both,"

"What about the kiss?"

He raised an eyebrow at her.

How does Jung Jaehyun go from shy timid boy to hot bad boy?

"Why are you even asking about the kiss?"

"Why not?"

"I-I mean—"

"I enjoyed it,"

"...Hmm," she nodded her head while looking to the side, feeling the aftermath embarrassment. She was just too shy.

"What should we do about Ten though?" Jaehyun asked.

"Nothing, I guess. I'll bribe him or something." Eunseo answered.

"At least he didn't see the kiss,"

•••

Tentastic : I saw everything

•••

so they had their first kiss

I didn't put in NCT's reactions to the both of them dating but it was quite obvious Jaehyun got teased and not much surprise since they all suspected it.

Anyone wanna suggest any scenarios for bonus chapters?

e.g : date, graduation, NCT's life or anything

P/S : anybody watches NCT Boy Video?

And Wanna One's Energetic teaser? I love Energetic and Minhyun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.5K 1.6K 31
Best friend: person who you value above other friends in your life, someone you have fun with, someone you trust and someone in whom you confide. The...
154K 4.4K 32
Kim Doyoung. A pretty cute and gay person who attends SM high. He often gets bullied by Jaehyun and Taeyong and their little gang. Jaehyun and Taeyo...
20.2K 562 22
Park Chaerin is a girl who has a crush on one of her friends, Lee Taeyong. But one day, she caught herself staring at two people laughing. She later...
964K 24.4K 34
⇢ Y/N meets Seoul native, Jaehyun, and decides he is a perfect fit for a roommate-except he isn't.