When Love Crosses Continents...

By Mithrabrinda

Previously named as "Italian Mafia's Indian Love" Hide!. Hide!..From their preying eyes , Hide!.. from the me... More

1.The Beginning!
2.Leaving My India
3.The Lost Past!
4.Unbelievable Surprises!
5.My First Crush..
6.The Golden Anklets..
7.The Allies...
8. The Angel...
9. The New Lovable Persons!
10. The First Meet!
Just A Character Sketch..
11. The Stranger!
13. Mother's love ❤
14.The Unknown Enemy
15. Being her Everything!
16. The Cute Interview..
17. Missing you!
18. Your smile make my life!
19. Knowing You!!
20. When She becomes his NEED!
21. A Real Promise..
22.Mom! it's not just a word!
23. The Mission Failed!
24. The Confusion!!
25. The First Feel
26. Loving memory!
27.The Love Bird and The Angry Bird!
28.Facing the Past!
29. The Ultimate Villan

12.The Meeting..

4.1K 154 6
By Mithrabrinda

Olivia P.O.V

It felt like a tons and tons of bricks are fallen on my head... I really can't believe it happened... The only thing that remembers my father is  "A&A Enterprises" I never ever missed him.. I feel his presence when I'm in this Company... But today...

what's going on in my company. I am not able to find a solution for the problems. I am the owner of A&A Enterprises, a successfully running company in Italy. It was my late dad Alberto's company. When he passed away I took over the company fully... Currently my company is on the verge of debt. I lost 50% funds I don't know what to do. I investigated my whole staffs and tried many things to find the culprit but I found nothing Suspicious...

I really don't know what to do with my biggest creditor Mr. Alessandro Lombardi. He just asked me to settle the misappropriated funds and asked 50% of ownership... I know he will definitely find all the things but I really don't know how to compromise him.. I never wished to give 50% of ownership to Alessandro.. This company ownership belongs to Riya and Martin.. Even Riya doesn't know she is holding 51% of total powers of company and I'm acting on behalf of her... Martin and me combinedly holds 30% of powers.. only third parties hold 20%... I really can't give Lombardi 50%.. I can give only maximum of 30%... Because I don't want to take the authority from the hands of my Daughter..
I was staying in my office for almost a week but not anymore I have to go home. My baby, my Riya is here I have to go home. She must be upset with me because I wasn't there to welcome her from airport. Before that I need to get something for her as an apology. Currently I am on my way to Bombay Spice an Indian restaurant to buy Riya's Favourite Milk Sweet...
I just ordered A cup of Cappuccino, While having my I got an unexpected surprise. Someone called me mom and when l look around I saw those two persons who turned my world upside down.  It was none other than my husband Alessio Bianchi and my son Marco Bianchi. Without an invitation they both took seat opposite to me. I don't know what to talk or how to start a conversation with them I was too surprised it's been 14 years I have no contact with them. We are looking at each other. They look soo different Alessio is getting old but still look handsome and my little boy Marco well can't call him boy anymore he became a young handsome man .

Suddenly Alessio asked "how are you?"
Which brings an end to the tension that was circling around us...
"Fine" I replied without any feelings...

"Mom... what I did is a Wrong.. But. ." Marco started but i cut off..

"But what?... you gave much more importance to your dad and his illegal business" I said angrily...

"Olivia... I'm sorry... we are sorry.. I know it's my fault that I didn't say anything about my business before marrying you.. But I loved you truly and still I do love you.. please give us a chance... I need my wife back and Marco needs his mom back" my Husband said with smothering voice... only I know how it will change when he kills the men and wash his hands with blood...

###
I still remember... I was happy it has been nearly 14 years of my marriage life... I gave birth to Marco an year after marriage but after that there is a lot of complications to give birth to a second child.. But after these years I found out that I'm pregnant with a baby girl.. I was so happy I searched Marco and My husband... I found Marco going inside the basement with gun in his hand... I thought it is Just a toy gun... I followed him and he goes inside the basement... Till now my Husband didn't allow me to go inside the basement.. saying only old things are kept there.. I never had a eagerness to go there before but I got it then... 

My Kurthi's Shawl got stuck into the back of the iron gate and I bend down to take it off.. I see a slight opening of door behind the iron gate.. I saw my husband, my son with gun and a man kneeling before my son.. In a fraction of seconds a bullet entered into the head of that man who was kneeling before him and he fell down with a oozing blood out of him... And then I screamed.. My son killed a man and My husband was standing behind him encouraging... After hearing my Scream every heads turns and found me..
My husband and Son come running to me but I'm backed off..

"You are a killer..." I said..

"Olivia.. It's not like what you think... It's. ." I cut of my husband..

"It's what... you are a killer and you made our son to kill in this age itself.. " I said with Fear and Anger dipped voice...

"Mom.. Listen to dad.. "Marco said..

I don't know what to say... "Olivia.. I'm sorry... I really have to hide this from you.. Because I don't want you to leave me after knowing me... ..I'm A Gang Leader... I'm a Mafia.. All the bodyguards here acts infornt of you are Mafias...This is what I'm.. I never ever feared for anyone but you are my weakness from the first day I saw you... I really don't know what to do.. but the only thing I know is I Need you throughout my life.. So I asked your hands for marriage from your father.. Your father and me are business partners.. your father Alberto doesn't know about my illegal business.. So he accepted for our marriage.. I really don't know how and why.. but I want to hide this from you.. I don't want you to be see me in this situation" he completed.

"These 12 years of our marriage life is a lie... You hide the big thing from me... How can you be so cold hearted... I believed you.. But not anymore... Marco come with me.. we will go somewhere... I don't want my son to be in this" I said taking Marcos hand...but he left my hand and caught his father's hand... I was heart broken... I pleaded him to come back... but he refused... Then I did one thing I left with my unborn baby... My husband pleaded but I left him.. not before asking one question 

" Is Our life is full of lies??.. Don't you feel guilty for lying all these years"...

But that's not the end.. when I was driving back a truck hits my car and I was thrown to a side of road.. it's night.. I just fell there with lot of blood... I felt like I dead.. but the next thing I heard is " If Bianchi comes to know about his wife is dead . . . Maybe he will go and kill that Lombardi's family if we frame everything on Lombardi.. Then we will conquer the entire Mafia"... I knew that voice but I can't able to recognize who because of this severe pain. I can't able to open my eyes.. I look like dead but I'm not.. after that they gone. . I'm not dead I'm having a baby... BABY... I quickly got out with all the scratches and my heart beat fast and I took my mobile and call the only person I love now...
After few rings he attended the call... "Dad? ??"... with that everything went black.. when I got up I noticed I'm in a hospital.
My dad comes with a fake smile...
I came to know that I lost my child and I said I hate my husband and it was a very big fight... I didn't reveal the real reason... he too understood.. I sometimes see Marco in his school without him knowing...

I changed all my sur name from Mrs. Olivia Bianchi to Ms. Olivia Romano... I meet this 12 year old boy Martin in the same hospital as mine and I came to know his mom is in death bed and don't have anyone... we become friends After a week... I got two bad news.. Martin's mom is dead and
my dad got a call from India.. Information that Cousin and her wife died in an accident... I immediately went to India and said I want a change and asked my dad not to reveal anything to anyone...That's when I saw A little girl Indira my Cousin's only daughter... She saw me I consoled her. Then I took everything in my hands.. It's pained to see Indira crying... Martin also consoled her... Then after a month everything becomes normal... I got two children to call me mom.. but I also missed Marco... 

Then I remembered everything happened.. I promised to protect Indira and Martin throughout my life... it has been 10 years... Indira and Martin become much attached to me... I don't contact dad more because some or other way My husband will find out my place... I don't want to go back to Italy... But One thing that brought back me there was my father's death... Myself and Martin left India to Italy... Indira said she will come there after completing her 2 more years of studies... Till 2 years I didn't see my husband or son... But why now???...

###

Marco asked me to come back to their life but the thing that surprised and shocked me was when he mentioned about Riya and Martin. They want the three of us back in their life but, how do they know about my children?

"No that's not possible . There is no relationship between us everything was over and I don't want any harm for my children. . I can't lose Riya and Martin. They are the love light and happiness of my life. They are the reason I'm still alive. I won't let anything happen to them. Please stay out of mine and my children life. . Because you were the reason I lost my child & I don't want to lose my Children in your hands"...
After saying that I left from there. I am at the verge of tears. How can they do this to me?. I can't go back I don't want to lose my children. There are the reason for my leaving. I have to go. I have to go and see my Riya.

Marco Bianchi's POV

Me and my dad Alessio we both are well known mafia guys.
Today we were planning to go out for a lunch. So we went to one of the Indian restaurant Bombay spice and according to dad this is my moms favorite restaurant. While heading there I never thought there was a surprise awaiting me. That surprise was none other than my mom. Me and dad are so surprised and speechless both of us never expected her here. We got a seat opposite to her she looks surprised too and in a fraction of second I saw happiness in her eyes. She changed a lot but yet again she is really beautiful. Her face shows a mix of emotion surprise, fear and tired I know what's the reason for her tiredness. The current situation of her company. But when me and dad ask her to come back with Riya and Martin she looks worried and feared to loose them and started to accuse us for the lose of my baby sister and stormed out of the restaurant. I felt a pain in my chest when she said she don't want us near her or my siblings
I know I can understand my mom and her feelings. But I want her back in my life. It been 12 years she wasn't there in my life. For dad he too miss her. After she left there was no other women in my dads life.

I still remember when the next day after mom left.. we got information about mom's accident and later we found out.. I LOST MY BABY SISTER... My dad heart broken after hearing this.. we always said mom we need a cute angel just like her... but she had a complication to give birth to next child... but after these years we found my mom is Pregnant that to with a baby girl and she lost her in an accident...

We tried to find her using all our powers but we failed to trace her... But now she is in front of our eyes.. That day I left her.. today she left us. . "What will we do dad , I want her back, I want my mom back dad" I said..

"Son please be patient. give your mom sometime she will be back in mine and your life." Dad said with confidence...

You have to be back mom. I'm sorry for choosing dad and his power over you. please forgive me for that but now I want you and your love, care, compassion. I just want my sweet and loving mom back with my siblings and I will get them at any cost and I promise u mom that I will take good care of you and my siblings and never let anything happen to you guys this is a promise mom. A PROMISE A sons promise to a mother......

************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

508K 13.8K 35
Belle has lost everything to the Mafia. The culprits are lurking to pick her off as well. While life is losing its luster for Belle, Marcello is thri...
271K 4.4K 30
"I'm busy," he said sounding slightly irritated. Well that makes two of us. Suddenly I had an idea. I walked over to him with a smirk. I went behind...
51.5K 771 37
His fingers brush up my skin, rolling my shirt up. His lips were on mine. His mouth travels from mine all the way down to my collarbone. "Luca." I m...
87.6K 2.6K 55
What if your family expects you to get an heir for the family's empire and you make the wrong choices when it comes to women? You abduct a child, rig...