Colby Brock Imagines | REQUES...

By Ellie_Writes143

Enjoy this collection of Colby Brock Imagines!❤ More

#1 | Colby Brock...Jealous?
#2 | Another Girl?
#3 | Just A Bad Dream (Colby)
#4 | Finally More Than Friends
#5 | Detention!
#6 | The Morning After
#7 | Angry Makeup Sex?
#8 | Adventures with Colby
#9 | Texting & Driving
YO IT'S ELLIE!
#10 | Birthday Cake
#11 | Colby's New Girl
#12 | Mickey Ears
#13 | Make You Feel Better
#14 | Meet My Mom
#15 | You Owe Me A Drink
#16 | Scary Movie & Chill
#17 | Under The Table
#18 | That Time Of The Month
#19 | Labels
#20 | Nightmares
GUESS WHAT
#21 | Noises In The Woods (pt. 1)
#22 | ICU's And Waiting Rooms (pt.1)
#23 | ICU's And Waiting Rooms (pt.2)
#24 | Shooting Star
#25 | 6am
#27 | Call 911 Now (pt.1)
#28 | WYD To Me?
#29 | Cigarette Smoke
#30 | Video Games
#31 | Bad Boy Meets Shy Girl
THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!
#32 | Brownies With Bae
#33 | Dinner Gone Wrong (pt.1)
#34 | Dinner Gone Wrong (pt.2)
#35 | Chill Out
#36 | The Lunch Room
#37 | Airplane Mayhem
#38 | His Ex
#39 | Please Change
#40 | Do It For The Vlog (pt.1)
#41 | Do It For The Vlog (pt.2)
#42 | Stressed Out
#43 | Sunday Candy
#44 | Cramps
GUYS!!!
#45 | Sorry Sam
#46 | Sorry Sam (pt.2)
#47 | Sneaking In (TFIL)
#48 | Hide In The Closet
#49 | Ouija Board (pt. 1)
#51 | Peanut Butter & Jealous
#52 | Prank Gone Wrong
#53 | Long Nights
#54 | Life's A Beach
#55 | No Reply
#56 | No Reply (pt.2)
#57 | The Haunted & The Haunting
#58 |The Haunted&The Haunting(pt.2)
#59 |The Haunted&The Haunting(pt.3)
I'M BACK!
#60 | It's Time
#61 | Kidnapped In NY
#62 | Kidnapped In NY (pt. 2)
#63 | Kidnapped In NY (pt. 3)
#64 | 18 & Pregnant?
#65 | Guys My Age
#66 | Stargazing
#67 | Gangs & Guns
#68 | Gangs & Guns (pt.2)
Woah I'm Alive?
#69 | Gangs & Guns (pt.3)
#70 | Bet On Me
#71 | Sleepy Sunsets

#50 | Ouija Board (pt.2)

7.9K 236 169
By Ellie_Writes143

PART 2 AS PROMISED!

Also! If you have a request, please DM me. Keep in mind there are tons of requests I still have to write! 😓

Vote and check out this imagine's song!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Your POV}

Suddenly, the triangular piece flew right off, falling onto the ground, rolling down the small dip, and into the darkness.

Bewildered, Sam stood there, staring at what had just happened.

Suddenly, the candles blew out as Elton's filming equipment fell onto the floor.

"HELL NAAAW!" Corey jumped up, as we all took our fingers off the board.

My first instinct was to grab onto Colby.

Except...

"Colby?" I whispered. I felt around in the darkness, grabbing at nothing but air.

I could barely see anything within a few inches in front of my face. What made me think I could see anywhere beyond that. For the first time that night, I felt like I was in danger.

I could hear Corey mumbling for his phone and feeling around the gravel for it.

"Fuck." Elton lifted up his camera, letting its flash begin to light up our area once again.

As soon as our eyes adjusted, Sam ran towards me, making sure I was okay. "Hey! Are you okay? Are you hurt?" He put his hands on my shoulders, checking to see if I was hurt.

I nodded, my eyes still drowning in fear and my lip quivering as I replied, "Where is Colby?"

As soon as Corey found his phone, he quickly turned the flashlight on, pointing it just about anywhere. "What the hell just happened!"

Elton's voice sounded calm and collected, probably to help us chill out a bit. "Guys, just take a deep breath. We need to go find him."

Sam rubbed my back, giving me the validation that everything would be okay. But, how could anything be okay when my boyfriend was missing? Specially after the events that had just taken place.

"Don't worry, he's gotta be around here somewhere. You can't go that far in such a small amount of time." Sam comforted me.

Elton lifter up his gear, throwing his backpack over his shoulder and leading the way. "This way, guys."

My feet were shaky with every step I took, similar to my hands, which were far too shaky to even wipe the sweat off my forehead.

"Colby!" Corey and Elton yelled, pointing their lights into the trees.

As Elton led the way into the forest, all I could think about was the Ouija Board. How it kept spelling out Colby, and how the board freaked out at the end. I had never felt more paranoid in my entire life. I looked from side to side, but refused to look back. I was afraid that if I looked behind me, I'd see something I didn't necessarily want to see.

"Relax, we'll find him, I swear." Sam patted my shoulder as I nodded.

Suddenly, after what seemed like years of walking and searching, Elton stopped in his tracks.

"What's going on, Elton? Why'd we stop?" Corey asked, automatically being hushed by Elton's large hands, blocking our way.

"Shh!" Elton stared intensely into the darkness.

Quickly, he pointed his camera forward, lighting up the area in front of us. This revealed a steep hill up ahead. Elton stared directly into the bottom of it, making the rest of us feel extremely uncomfortable.

My chest continued to rise and fall, except now, my breathing was heavy and shaken. I felt helpless. I just wanted to find Colby and go back home. Oh, how I envied Katrina and Devyn at this moment.

"C-Colby?" I stuttered.

Silence.

Nothing but silence.

"Colby?" Sam said, a bit louder. He stepped forward, looking over the edge. He pointed his flashlight at the deep ditch just below us, searching for any sort of reply.

"COLBY!" I yelled from behind the boys, growing more and more anxious by the second.

Corey stepped forward and stood behind Elton, looking over his shoulder.

Suddenly, something grabbed at my arm, pulling me into the darkness. I screamed, afraid for my life.

"It's me!" Colby whisper-yelled, holding my arms down. "It's Colby!"

My breathing virtually stopped, causing me to collapse into Colby's arms. I was so glad he was okay, yet incredibly confused at the turn of events.

"Baby, it's okay, I'm just trying to scare the guys!" He rubbed my back.

"Fuck! I thought you got taken by demons or some shit! Why'd you do that! You don't do that!" I scolded him as he shook his head, calming me down as best as he could.

"It's just a prank, babe. Just hold on. Let them worry a little longer, and then we can go out there and scare them." He pulled me into his arms again. I could feel him trying to hold back laughter. If he felt that everything was alright, so should I.

We sat behind a tree, far away from where we heard their voices. As they searched and called out for us, we imagined how funny their reactions would be.

About 15 minutes later, we began to make our way back to the place where we originally set up our stuff.

Quickly, we planned our attack, and just as we had imagined, their reactions were gold. All on video, too. TFIL's click bait would be perfect, thank to us. I could already see the caption...

OUIJA BOARD GONE WRONG! Colby and Haley go missing!?!?!

Corey crossed his arms, trying to stay serious. "Get away, I'm mad at you guys."

After laughing it off, we packed up the board, got in the car, and began driving home.

"Damn, that was good. Haley, did you know the whole time?" Sam asked, vlogging the moment.

"No! Colby literally grabbed me and scared the shit out of me!" I laughed, putting my hair up into a pony tail.

Arriving home, everyone went directly to their rooms. It was almost 3 in the morning, and we were all exhausted, of course.

"Wow. Never going on adventures with you guys ever again." I said, slipping on a pair of pajama shorts.

"Suuure. You know you had fun." Colby said, pulling off his t-shirt.

"Nope. Not one bit." I raised a brow, wrapping my arms around his neck, as he did the same to my waist.

"Mhmm." He hummed before placing a soft kiss on my lips.

"Hey, you... You did fake the Ouija Board thing too, right?" I asked, expecting him to say yes.

"What do you mean, babe?" He furrowed his brows.

"You know! It kept spelling your name and then the little triangle flew off the board." I reminded him.

"Ohhhhh! No. That wasn't me. That was really the board, babe." He shrugged, seemingly okay with the whole thing.

"And that's not scary at all to you?" I said, as he let go and walked towards the door.

"Not really. We've done it before, nothing has happened so far." He clarified. "Anyway, I'm gonna shower really quick. I'm drenched in sweat."

I nodded, watching him leave the room. I plopped down on the bed and looked up at the ceiling.

Tonight had been crazy.

No.

Crazy only was an understatement.

Interrupting my thoughts, Colby walked in again. "Forgot my towel." He held up his hand, waiting for me to throw it at him.

I picked up the towel and threw it at him. "Thanks babe," he said.

When he caught it, the smile on his face completely curved off his face.

His eyes darted at the spot next to me, sticking to it and barely even blinking.

I could tell something was wrong. Really, really wrong.

"What is it?" I stood up, turning my head.

And there it was.

Placed neatly on the bed, waiting patiently to be picked up.

The triangular eye piece from the Ouija Board.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHIIIIIIIIIIIT.💀

Leave a comment of what YOU predict will happen next!

I love you guys! Remember to vote!

~Ellie✌🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.6K 515 17
here are some imagines about u and Colby brock
126K 967 28
I honestly just got bored and decided to make this while writing a preference imagine on my Colby Brock Gif Imagines book.. so.. enjoy!
882K 9.2K 80
Colby Brock. The other 1/2 of Sam and Colby. The boy with big dreams and inspiration. ~ Imagines of this boy, giving love and hope to all the girls a...
359 3 26
Brooklyn has had her ups and downs like a normal teen life but how will it be once a new kid comes to town? ~Colby Brock Fan fiction~