Vampire Knight: The Kiryu's P...

By BloodDollRaven

Book 1: The Kiryu's Adopted Pureblood Four years have gone by since the tragedy of the Kiryu family. The thre... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 13

2.8K 145 9
By BloodDollRaven

The wind blows a gentle breeze through the leaves. They rustle around in a soothing manner. The silence is serene and peaceful. Not a single bird to be heard in this night world. All is silent. . .All is-

"YOU WHAT?!" Alondra, Ichiru, and even Yoru yell out at Zero. Zero looks at them determined as they continue to look at him in disbelief.

"You three heard me. I'm moving into the Night Class." Zero says again. No joking around or hesitation in his words or eyes. The three of them still stare at him like as if he spoke to them in a foreign language.

"You don't need to move into the Night Class! I'm there and ready to protect Alondra-sama!" Yoru argues with him. He can only imagine just how much more time they would get together if that were to happen.

"Yeah, and how many times has she escaped right out from under your nose?" Zero argues back with a glare. Alondra blushes, and looks between the two glaring teens. She never realized that running away from Yoru would come back to bite her in the butt. She sighs, and looks over at Ichiru for help. Yet he's too busy also glaring at Zero.

Alondra puts a hand to her forehead and shakes her head disapprovingly. "I appreciate what you're trying to do, Zero, but I think you're needed more in the Day Class than the Night Class. I mean, I've seen that other guardian, what's her name?" Alondra questions.

"Yuki." Zero answers her.

"Yeah, her. None of the girls listen to her and treat her like trash. They don't take her seriously at all. I think she needs you more than I do. At least I can use my pureblood powers to force him to keep his distance. Though, I don't have much practice with it." Alondra reminds him. Seeing that it's not a very good idea to have him with her in the Night Class. Really it might not be that good for her heart, is what she's more worried about. There is also concern that Kira could manipulate Zero with his own pureblood powers.

"I'm going to do it. You won't stop me. I'm sure Headmaster Cross will find someone to help Yuki." Zero says, apparently already having had made up his mind. Alondra nods her head. She's always known how stubborn he can be when it came to protecting her and Ichiru. That much has not changed since then.

"I guess there's no changing your mind then." Alondra sighs heavily and turns around. Screaming at the top of her lungs to find Kira right in front of her. Zero being the first to react puts her behind him. Yoru and Ichiru standing beside her as well. Glaring daggers at a smirking Kira. No one had even heard him come up behind Alondra. He appeared like a ghost.

"Well, now this is interesting news. You truly think you. . .a simple Level D can keep me away from my fiancée?" Kira chuckles. "A human, a former human, and an aristocrat trying to stand up to a pureblood. That simply is hilarious." Kira smirks, and only sees a part of Alondra that hides behind Zero, shaking like a leaf.

"My dear, no need to shake in fear. I was merely taking what is mine." Alondra shakes her head behind Zero, and clings to Zero again. Her hands are tightly curled on the back of his dark colored jacket. He pulls out his Bloody Rose and points it at him.

"She doesn't belong to you. She doesn't even like you, so leave her alone!" Zero yells out at him, itching to pull the trigger, but he knows he can't exactly do that at the moment without true cause. It would get him into trouble and would ruin his desire to protect Alondra from the monster before them.

"Now, now, kids lets break it up." The group all turns to the sound of a calm voice.

"Headmaster." Zero says surprised to see the man coming towards them. He sensed the trouble that was brewing and finally decided to step in. He did not want to see any bloodshed from the children he holds dear.

"Kira-san, there is no need to frighten her this much. Please keep your distance if it makes Alondra-san uncomfortable." Kaien Cross says to Kira with a gentle smile as he stands behind Alondra, putting fatherly hands to her shoulders. It helps soothe her fear for a moment.

Kira crosses his arms over his chest and nods his head. "Oh, but of course, Headmaster. I wouldn't want my dear fiancée thinking I am here to harm her." Kira says with his own gentle smile. He bows his head and walks off, a glare following once he turns his back on them. Even Kira knows that Kaien could ruin his own plans and throw him out of the academy.

"Are you alright, Alondra-chan?" Kaien questions informally as Kira finally leaves. Having had satiated his hunger of Alondra's fear. Alondra nods her head, and lets herself calm down. The wind around her also calming down. She hadn't realized that her powers were starting to swirl out of control with her emotions.

"Is it true what I heard, Zero? You want to join the Night Class? Kaname-san offered you that before and yet you were against it. I even suggested it when you first started attending Cross Academy." Kaien mentions to Zero who remembers the moment he was tricked into attending school. He was relieved he could at least choose which class he wanted to be in. Kaien was going to add another question, but one look at Alondra answered him the unasked question.

"Are you sure, Zero?" Kaien questions him. "What will happen to Yuki? She can't do her prefect duties on her own."

"I'll help her before the crazy fan girls come to the Moon Dorm gates, but I'm sure I want to do this." Zero tells him. Kaien sighs, and looks over at a silent Ichiru. He doesn't seem to be happy at all, in fact, it reminds him of the faces he would make as a child. Especially when he thought no one was looking at him.

"Damn it. All the time. Zero always besting me, no matter what. Not even my improved health is of use to Alondra. Once again he has to be the one to protect the girl I love." Ichiru thinks to himself with spite.

"Very well then. Come with me and we'll set up your transfer. Yoru, Alondra, shouldn't you two be heading to class?" Kaien questions the two Night Class students. Alondra sighs and nods her head.

"Lets go then Yoru." She tells him. He bows his head and leads the way.

Alondra looks back at the twins and smiles at them. A real smile, but then it fades to a look of worry as she turns her back on them.

"How much longer will you endure it, Alondra-sama?" Yoru questions the silent brunette, who is lost in thought.

"What?" Alondra questions coming back to reality.

"Your hunger. I've noticed you have been ignoring your need to drink blood. Blood tablets are not enough for you." Yoru says stopping. Alondra stops a bit ahead of him, and looks back at him.

"I'm not allowed to drink blood here. I can only eat blood tablets." Alondra tells him.

"Then why haven't you been eating them?" Yoru questions making Alondra open her mouth to argue, but she closes her mouth to think. Realizing she hasn't been drinking blood. In any shape or form. Alondra blushes and doesn't need to search in her pockets to know that she has no tablets.

"Neh, Yoru, do you have blood tablets by any chance?" Alondra questions, casting her reddish-brown eyes to meet the icy blue eyes of Yoru. He tilts his head slightly, observing her bashful face.

"No." He answers her, putting his hands to his pockets. "You're going to have to drink my blood then." Yoru says nonchalant. Her eyes widen as she process what he just said.

"Say what?! I'm not going to do that!" Alondra says with a frown to her face. Yoru slightly lowers his gaze, but then meets her gaze sternly.

"So, you wouldn't have minded if I were Ichiru or maybe. . .Zero?" Yoru questions her a bit harshly. Alondra is taken aback slightly by his sudden tone with her. It makes her stomach swirl uncomfortably.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I won't bite them! Ichiru is human and I won't risk turning him to feed me! I also promised that my fangs would never touch any of the Kiryus, even if Zero is a vampire now." Alondra says crossing her arms over her chest, trying to seem annoyed.

"Like it isn't obvious!" He says getting louder. Alondra arches an eyebrow.

"What are you getting at?!" Alondra yells out at him, not letting him yell at her without expecting her to yell right back.

"You're in love with them!" He says, his eyes flashing crimson. Alondra's eyes open wide in shock.

"Wh-what? What are you talking about?! I do not! Th-they were like my brothers when we were kids!" Alondra says, but even she doesn't sound convinced with his words still racing in her mind. She looks around, trying to find an argument, anything to say that he's wrong. Yet, she can't find anything to say.

Alondra shakes her head, and tries to walk past Yoru. He grabs her arm, and pulls her into a hug. Alondra jumps a bit, trying to look over at him, her chin resting on his shoulder.

"Yoru?" Alondra questions a bit shaky, but not in a fearful way.

"You're so dense. . .you're so dense that it's annoying sometimes. How you don't realize that I. . ." He stops himself, and licks her neck instead. Alondra slightly blushes, and stands there in place as he pierces her neck with his fangs, drinking her blood slowly, but greedily. She stands there, trying to figure out what Yoru was trying to say. She thinks and thinks, but her one conclusion seems like an impossibility to her. She refuses to acknowledge the possibility that he loves her. She can barely acknowledge her own feelings. Her vision starts to blur.

"Wait... Yoru, too much! Too..." Her body goes limp in Yoru's arms as he pulls out his fangs.

                                                            ~0~

"Headmaster, why did you let someone like Kira Hio into the academy in the first place?" Zero and Ichiru stand in front of his desk as he brought them over to his office in the school building. He sighs as he does the paperwork in front of them. He sets the pen down and looks up at the identical faces before him.

"My hands were tied. He went through formal registration, agreed to all the rules and regulations, and passed his exams. If I rejected his admission, it would look bad to the board of directors of the academy. He could use that to his advantage and ruin everything I've tried to build up. For peace to finally be achieved between vampires and humans. I don't like this anymore than you two do, but he hasn't broken the rules in front of anyone." Kaien tells them sadly, he understand their frustration. 

"Yeah, I figured that was the case. I mean why else would you have let me in? That is a rather inconvenient loophole in admission." Ichiru smirks, but he is very far from being pleased. Zero casts a glance at his twin and then back at the Headmaster.

"So all the more reason to transfer. Someone has to keep an eye on him and find out what rules he could break. Anything to get him out of our lives and far away from Alondra." Yet, Zero is not convinced that it will even be that easy. He most likely won't stop coming after Alondra, even after being thrown out of Cross Academy.

"Well, the paperwork is almost done. I just need Kaname's approval to let you in." Kaien says and both twins come to the same realization: Kaname Kuran had the final say in letting Kira Hio into the academy. 

"Of course I have to rely on that guy." Zero mentions annoyed and signs the paperwork that Kaien pushes to him. He sighs and leaves the office after it is done. Ichiru turns to follow him out.

"Just a moment, Ichiru. I want to speak with you for a moment." Ichiru looks back at Kaien and sighs. He walks back to the Headmaster and stands before his desk to hear him out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

455 20 15
Book 1: The Kiryu's Adopted Pureblood, Book 2: The Kiryu's Pureblood Lover Book cover created by me, Blood Doll Raven After the incident that nearly...
36.5K 1.2K 29
{BOOK 1} With her parents dead and life in utter disarray, Maya Takamiya who is a pure blooded direwolf, the younger sister of Kaito Takamiya, and be...
92.8K 2.8K 18
○•°•●•°•○ What if Rido had another side to him that no one knew about? A little secret he wanted to keep all to himself, and maybe a tiny handful of...
78.2K 3.6K 25
Memories erased from everyone she had ever known, is replaced to serving the wicked pureblood Sara. As Rin enters Cross Academy with her master and T...