You&I (Aaron Carpenter Fanfic)

By storytellingwitch

Alexis is a 18 year old girl with a dark past, but currently perfect life! She has a great group of friends... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
TWITTER DRAMA!
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Short Author's Note :)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Heads up!
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Hey!
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Thank You❤️
GUYS
YAY
Last Note Promise!
Sorry.
The Sequel
Heyyy

Chapter 32

13.3K 221 100
By storytellingwitch

"Wake up, Alexis! We need to head to the airport." Mak shook me awake. I dragged myself out of bed and put on some sweats. Cameron, Jacob, Taylor and Matt had left yesterday for SanFran. That being said, it was just us girls together, like old times.

I walked into the kitchen grabbed my keys and went down to my car. I put my bag in the trunk then waited for the girls. I scrolled through my twitter. Aaron had been tweeting flirty tweets, which was strange. I brushed it off and put the keys in the ignition. The girls were finally ready.

"SanFran here we come!" I put my car in drive and we were off to the airport.

..........

We walked into the almost empty airport. We blew through security since there was barely anyone here.

"Can we grab some Starbucks?" Mak whined

"No, our gates in the other side of the airport!" Amanda answered for me.

"Gate 6 boarding." the loud voice boomed over the intercom.

"Isn't that our gate..." We all stopped in our tracks and looked at each other.

"Yes!" I yelled. I took off and let my feet take me as fast as they could. The girls close behind, we dashed to the gate

"We're here! We're here!" Elisa screamed.

"Just in time, lady's!" the attendant smiled. She checked our tickets and directed us down the hall thingy. "Have a nice flight lady's."

We took our seats on the plane.

"I still don't understand why we didn't get 1st class..." Jen commented.

"We're YouTubers... not celebrity's." Amanda laughed.

"Still..." Jen mumbled. She slipped her pillow behind her head and soon fell asleep. Amanda and Makenley did the same. Elisa sat next to me and I sat next to the window.

"Our lives have changed some much in less then a year..." Elisa smiled.

"Yeah." I nodded my head and pulled out my iPad.

"I mean, we're just girls from a small town in Iowa who decided to randomly start a YouTube channel...! Could you imagine what we'd be doing right now if we hadn't started the channel at your party?!"

"I like to think I'd be a veterinarian in some other state other then Iowa." I laughed. Elisa laughed along.

"It's just crazy to think about..."

"It is." I stared out my window at the bright blue sky below me.

"Ok, I'm done babbling. Night." Elisa put on head phones and closed her eyes.

"Night." I whispered. I locked my iPad and slid it back under my chair. I just stared out the window for a little. I couldn't help but replay Elisa's words over again in my head. She was right it really was crazy to think about. I suddenly got the sleepiest feeling. I put my pillow behind my head, layed my head back and sleep soon took over my body.

••••••••

"Welcome to San Francisco! The temperature is 76 degrees. It's 5:40pm. Travel carefully." the attendant spoke on the Intercom. I got out of my seat and grabbed my carry on from above me. I made my way out of the airplane into the airport. The girls had already gotten off. I found them at Starbucks which wasn't a surprise.

"Morning sleepy head." Amanda chirped.

"Wait, why are you being so nice..?" I backed away from Amanda.

"She got a lot of sleep." Jen laughed. I got into the ordering line with Mak and ordered my usual.

"I'm gonna go find a table." Elisa walked off to a table close by.

"How was your nap?" Mak asked me.

"Nap?! It was more like hibernation!" I grabbed my drink from the barista and headed to the table the girls were at. We all pulled out our phones and got on twitter.

"Bart just dm'd me and said we need to be at the hotel by 7." Amanda announced to us.

"Well it's almost 6... should we leave now?" We all looked at each other.

"Yes." we said in unison.

"Wait are the boys coming to get us..? We don't have a car." I chuckled. We were so unorganized it was really sad.

"I can call Cameron..." Elisa whipped her phone back on and called Cam.

"Hello..?" There was a long pause "Can one of you come pick me and the girls up from the airport."

There was another pause of silence. Elisa walked away and continued talking. Mak with her amazing hearing listened to hear what she was saying.

"Apparently Aaron's coming to pick us up and she doesn't want you to feel awkward."

"I'll be fine." I shouted to Elisa. she stopped mid-sentence and gave me the thumbs up. She made her way back to the table.

"Yeah never mind. Just forget everything I said. Tell Aaron to hurry. Bye love you too." She looked at me. "How the hell did you hear me..!?"

"Mak told me. You know she has super good hearing!"

"It's a gift." Mak put her hands under her chin.

"Lets go ladies." Jen stood and started walking towards the parking lot.

"There he is." Amanda pointed to the black range rover.

"Looks like Taylor got his dream car, but why is Aaron driving it...?"

The black rang rover came to a screeching stop. The front window rolled down and there Aaron was.

"Y'all need a ride?" he smirked. I smiled and hopped in the front seat.

"Why are you driving Taylor's car?"

"I've always wanted to drive a range rover so I took his keys." Aaron shrugged.

"He's gonna kill you." Elisa chuckled.

"Well I'll die happy." Aaron smiled his gorgeous smile. Even if we weren't dating I could still love his smile.

"We're here." Aaron put the car in park and got out.

"Ugh, why is it so beautiful in Cali!?" I whined. I followed Aaron up to the room. There Bart was sitting on one of the beds.

"Good flight?" I shrugged my shoulders in reply and threw down my bag. "So girls, we're having a special guest. Shes a girl so we're going to have her stay with you."

"Ok, what's her name?" I asked.

"Corrin, but she likes to be called Cori."

"I like that name." Elisa commented.

"What does she do...?" Amanda asked as she grabbed a pop out of the mini fridge.

"She sings."

We all shook our heads in reply.

"She should be here in 30 minutes so get settled then we're going out for dinner."

"Ok." Mak replied for us.

"A special guest, huh?" Amanda rolled her eyes.

"Sounds like it." I grabbed a water out of the mini fridge and sat in the chair we had in our room.

"Why does he keep adding acts? We barely have enough time for Shawn and Jacob to perform..." Jen rolled her eyes.

"We'll it's his event so I guess he can do whatever the hell he wants." I started unpacking my bag. There was a knock and like always I had to answer it. It was Jack G.

"You guys want to come to the beach with us?" I looked back at the girls.

"Of course!!!" Elisa screamed.

"We'll meet you in the lobby?"

"Yeah. See ya!" He winked and I felt the zoo in my stomach.

I shut the door and turned around. My cheeks were red and my heart could've beat through my chest. I'd never realized how much I liked Jack, until now.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Go and check out my Shawn Fanfic! love you guys❤❤❤❤❤❤

Kik me!

~A❤😘✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

891K 20.3K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
64.9K 1.8K 25
"We went around the third barrel and running the home stretch. In those last 3 seconds I saw him. in those same 3 seconds, Trigger's knee gave out, c...
80.7K 1.6K 36
"No offense, but who are you?" "I'm Luke Hemmings and apparently I am your husband." My eyes widened and I held up my left hand, sure enough there wa...
530K 8.1K 84
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...