Chapter 3

-Friday Morning-

Like always I woke up late. Jen luckily woke me up early enough to finish my packing.

"Alexis, I'll be in the car with the girls."

"Alright Jen. I won't be more then 5 minutes.

"Ok, and Alexis don't forget your pills..."

"Uh, yeah...ok."

I totally forgot she knew about my depression. So here's what happened. I was in 5th grade and was having thoughts of killing myself. Depression always ran in my family, but as always I got the worst of it. I couldn't even focus on pushing my pen to write. I was just done with life. Then my mom found out and got me on the infamous 'pills'. The 'pills' weren't strong enough... anyways. I grabbed my 'pills', headed down the stairs and out the door to my car.

"Hey guuurrrrlllll!" My friend Mak yelled. Mak is Blonde, Tall, Green eyes, and she's literally the size of a twig. She was lighter then my bronze skin, but darker then Elisa's ghost white skin tone.

"Hi! Lets get on the road!" I said with as much excitement as I could .

-2 hours later-

We finally arrived at the Magcon headquarters. The drive was so long I thought I was gonna die. We walked in and right away a lady came to greet us.
She was dark skinned, not tall but not short, the greyest eyes I've ever seen, and light brown hair. A weird combo, but she was gorgeous.

"Hello ladies! Im Cheyenne. I'm the Manager of touring for Magcon. The boys should be here any minute. They are never on time." She rolled her eyes with annoyance.

All of the sudden the doors to the building flew upon with about 6 boys walking in.

"Ladies these are the Magcon boys. boys meet Alexis, Jen, Amanda, Elisa, and Mak."

"I'm Nash!"

"I'm Cameron!"

"I'm Carter."

"I'm Taylor."

"I'm Matt!"

"I'm Shawn."

Then a boy ran in the door out of breath from running i would guess. His beautiful brown hair swayed as he ran. He looked up and our eyes met. He was so cute.

"Uhh.. I'm a... I'm Aaron"