Chapter 40

"Thanks.." I yelled back.

"Why don't you go back inside." Bart suggested.

"That sounds good. I could use a nap." I went through the doors and up the stairs to the apartment.

"Are you ok?" Mak rushed to my side.

"I'm fine."

"You took a pretty hard hit."

"I played volleyball... that was nothing!" The apartment door was open. I walked in and ran for the couch. "Be a doll and bring me a blanket, Mak."

Mak tossed a blanket to me. I wrapped up and soon fell asleep.

-A Few Hours Later-

I woke up and looked around the living room. Like always no one in sight. I climbed off the couch and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Good morning, Alexis!" Mak chirped cheerfully.

"It's 3 in the afternoon..."

"Whatever! Did you have a nice post- fight nap?"

"It was amazing!"

"We're going out to dinner tonight with the guys if you'd like to come."

"Uh... I think I'll pass." I shot her the warmest smile I could.

"Ok you'll miss out!" She smirked.

I grabbed an apple and headed to my bedroom. So much had happened in a few hours it blew my mind. I plopped onto my bed and checked my text.

From Aaron :
Alexis, I'm sorry.

To Aaron :
You don't have any reasons to be...

From Aaron :
Can I come over...

To Aaron :
Sure.

I locked my phone and threw it onto the other side of my bed.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Jen burst into my room.

"Hi."

"Today has been interesting!"

"Very..."

"I'm gonna guess and say you're not going to dinner?"

"You guessed right!"

"Ok well have fun alone."

"I don't think I'll be alone..." I laughed a little.

"Ok...?" Jen raised an eyebrow. "We're leaving now."

"Alright have fun." she left the room with the door half open. I heard the front door close and I headed to the kitchen. I threw away what I had left of my apple and sat down on the couch.

I looked through the guide and saw that teen wolf was on.

"Hey." Aaron walked in.

"Hi." I smiled back at him

I paused the show and gave my attention to Aaron.

"I'm really sorry..."

"Don't be." I stood up off the couch and joined him. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I love you." he smiled down at me.

"I love you more."

"Alexis.. I need to tell you something."

"Oh god, what is it?"

"We're moving..."

"Ok?"

"I'm not doing magcon anymore..."

"Aaron that's not funny!"

"I'm not joking..." he frowned.

"I'm confused, why aren't you doing magcon? You're just moving..."

"I'm moving for school. I'm going to collage in London."

"For what!?"

"Culinary art."

I walked back over to the couch and sat down. Aaron was moving from the U.S.

"When do you leave...?" I daringly asked.

"Tomorrow."

"Tomorrow!! You couldn't have told me like a week ago! Gosh you're just like Bart when he releases magcon dates!"

"I'm sorry."

I didn't respond. I had barely 5 more hours with Aaron before he was off to London.

"Do you want to help me pack?"

I stood up and followed Aaron back to his car. We drove to the hotel and packed up his things.

"You aren't going back to Louisiana?" I asked.

"No I already said goodbye to everyone."

I sat down on his bed and began to cry. 'I may never see him again..' I thought to myself.

"Don't cry babe! Well it's our last night together let's do something."

"A movie?" I wiped away the tears from under my eyes.

"Sure what do you wanna watch?"

"FROZEN" I screamed. If this was possibly the last movie I was going to watch with the love of my life, I was gonna do it right.

"Ok." Aaron laughed and put in the disk.

-2 hours later-

We finished watching and I was half asleep.

"I better get you back to the apartment..."

"Mhmm." I mumbled. Aaron picked me up bridal style and carried me down to his car.

We got to the apartment complex and he walked me back inside.

"You know I've had the absolute best and worst memories with you, and even though you're leaving I will never forget you... I love you." I confessed. Aaron pulled me in and kissed me passionately. How was I going to do this without Aaron? He was my everything. I loved him more then I loved waking up in the morning. Aaron broke the kiss and hugged me.

"I love you more then anything." Aaron whispered into my ear. I felt a tear roll down my cheek. "I need to go." he pulled away and left.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Just to let you guys now, I call almost everyone babe and bby so if I reply to one of your comments and call you one of those, don't get creeped out I do it to everyone. Even my cat😂

Also This is not the end don't worry! But while you're on wattpad you should go check out my other stories and comment which is your favorite! Love you guys!

~A❤️