Chapter 11

"Uh hey Lisa..." I said to the girl from my meetings.

"OMG! How are you?!" the girl asked loudly.

"Um, I'm great thanks for asking! How about you?"

"I'm amazing! I'm not ya know starving myself anymore!" she said quieter. She twirled to let me see her fuller figure.

"Oh that's great!!" I said pretty loudly.

"Are you over it too?" she whispered.

"Uh yeah I'm getting there. The meetings have defiantly helped though."

"That's great! Who's this?" she asked pointing to Amanda.

"I'm Amanda."

"She's my best friend." I explained to Lisa.

"Oh that's great!! Well it was wonderful to see you again! You look so much better by the way!" she winked.

I tried to laugh but it came out as the awkwardest laugh I've ever heard come out of me. "Thanks" is all I could think of to say.

"I have to go but I'll see ya next month!"

"Alright. See ya!"

Lisa left and Amanda looked at me obviously pissed.

"What!?" I asked

"You're still doing that stuff?!!!" she asked quietly.

"Not as much as I used to calm down. I eat.. that's all that matters! I look way better then I used to! You have to admit that!"

"Yeah you look great, but you're still starving yourself. I just don't like it."

"I know and I'm sorry! I'm learning to get out of habit ok, but I'm fine. I'm breathing despite everything I've been through."

"That's true. Just promise me you'll try your absolute best to stop..."

"Of course! I love you Amanda!" I smiled at her.

"I love you too! Let go get some food!!"

"Ugh whatever!"

-1 hour later-

Me and Amanda had to make 2 trips down to the car to get all our bags. The girls must have still been down at the pool because the room was unused.

"Maybe we should just go down to the pool and hang out..." I asked/commanded.

"Alright. Let me change real quick."
Amanda said before leaving to the bathroom.

I grabbed my sunglasses and my Chapstick before we headed out the door to the pool. It was obvious when we were close to the pool because even though it was a outdoor pool it smelled of chlorine. We walked out into the sunny pool area. Jen and Matt were making out which wasn't a big shock, everyone knew they liked each other, but Amanda was pissed. Mak and Hayes were talking and Elisa was in the pool talking to Cameron. The rest of the boys were pushing each other in the pool.

"ALEXIS!" Taylor screamed. "AND AMANDA!" he screamed again.

Aaron's eyes met mine and I instantly smiled. Like on cue. I walked over and sat next to Jen and Matt.

"Hey! How was shopping?" Jen asked.

"It's was good! I bumped into Lisa why I was there..." I looked Jen in the eye and gave her the signal to have Matt leave.

"Hey Matt, can we have a minute?"

Matt nodded and jumped into the pool. Me and Jen got up and walked to the girls bathroom

"By Lisa, do you mean anorexia meeting Lisa?"

"Yep.."

"What'd she say?"

"She just told me how she's not anorexic anymore and said I looked great... the usual."

"That's it?"

"Pretty much"

"She didn't bring up anything else?"

"Nope."

"Wow. Well we better head back out the boys might come looking for us."

"Ok."

We walked back to the pool and Matt grabbed Jen and jumped in the pool. It was really funny to watch her try to get away from him.

"Why don't you come in?! Its not cold!!" Aaron said as he splashed water on my legs.

"I don't have a swimsuit." I answered

"Who said you need a swimsuit?" Nash yelled from across the pool.

"Nash, shut up" Aaron yelled back. I just laughed. "Sorry about that."

"Haha, no need to apologize. I have a brilliant idea why don't you get out of the pool and we can sit over there and hangout." I suggested.

"How about you tell me why you won't swim!?" Aaron smiled that amazing smile.

"I can't swim."

"Omg Alexis that's a lie! You were on the varsity swim team!" Elisa yelled from across the pool.

"Shut up Elisa!!" I yelled back. "Stomach."

"Oh oops, never mind! She can't swim." Elisa yelled again.

"I feel like you're lieing!" Aaron smirked at me.

"Whatever. When you get your priorities straight I'll be over there." I said pointing to the chair closes to Mak and Hayes.

"Alright you've convinced me!" Aaron yelled as he climbed out of the pool. We walked over to the chairs and sat down.

"Hey I wanna' show you something." Aaron said standing up.

"Ok?" I answered standing also.

Before I could process what was happening Aaron had picked me up and jumped into the pool with me in his arms. I was floating in my now wet clothes.

"I hate you" I said glaring at Aaron.

"I love you too!" he whispered in my ear. Once again we were kissing. Nash and Taylor were whistling and whooping while Jen was clapping. I broke the kiss to look at Aaron.

"I still hate you!" I whined.

"Whatever. Just kiss me." Aaron exclaimed.

We were kissing. When we kissed I could always feel this spark between us. I liked it, so i didn't pull away again after the first time. He finally pulled away.

"You wanna go get some food?" he asked.

"Uh I'm not really hungry." I lied.

"Alexis..." Elisa, Mak, Jen, and Amanda all said in a threatening voice.

"I change my mind, I'm starving!" I confess.

"Alright let's get out." Aaron grabbed my hand and led me out of the pool. Everything is perfect right now. Lets see how long that last. It never last for long for me.