Chapter 32

"Wake up, Alexis! We need to head to the airport." Mak shook me awake. I dragged myself out of bed and put on some sweats. Cameron, Jacob, Taylor and Matt had left yesterday for SanFran. That being said, it was just us girls together, like old times.

I walked into the kitchen grabbed my keys and went down to my car. I put my bag in the trunk then waited for the girls. I scrolled through my twitter. Aaron had been tweeting flirty tweets, which was strange. I brushed it off and put the keys in the ignition. The girls were finally ready.

"SanFran here we come!" I put my car in drive and we were off to the airport.

..........

We walked into the almost empty airport. We blew through security since there was barely anyone here.

"Can we grab some Starbucks?" Mak whined

"No, our gates in the other side of the airport!" Amanda answered for me.

"Gate 6 boarding." the loud voice boomed over the intercom.

"Isn't that our gate..." We all stopped in our tracks and looked at each other.

"Yes!" I yelled. I took off and let my feet take me as fast as they could. The girls close behind, we dashed to the gate

"We're here! We're here!" Elisa screamed.

"Just in time, lady's!" the attendant smiled. She checked our tickets and directed us down the hall thingy. "Have a nice flight lady's."

We took our seats on the plane.

"I still don't understand why we didn't get 1st class..." Jen commented.

"We're YouTubers... not celebrity's." Amanda laughed.

"Still..." Jen mumbled. She slipped her pillow behind her head and soon fell asleep. Amanda and Makenley did the same. Elisa sat next to me and I sat next to the window.

"Our lives have changed some much in less then a year..." Elisa smiled.

"Yeah." I nodded my head and pulled out my iPad.

"I mean, we're just girls from a small town in Iowa who decided to randomly start a YouTube channel...! Could you imagine what we'd be doing right now if we hadn't started the channel at your party?!"

"I like to think I'd be a veterinarian in some other state other then Iowa." I laughed. Elisa laughed along.

"It's just crazy to think about..."

"It is." I stared out my window at the bright blue sky below me.

"Ok, I'm done babbling. Night." Elisa put on head phones and closed her eyes.

"Night." I whispered. I locked my iPad and slid it back under my chair. I just stared out the window for a little. I couldn't help but replay Elisa's words over again in my head. She was right it really was crazy to think about. I suddenly got the sleepiest feeling. I put my pillow behind my head, layed my head back and sleep soon took over my body.

••••••••

"Welcome to San Francisco! The temperature is 76 degrees. It's 5:40pm. Travel carefully." the attendant spoke on the Intercom. I got out of my seat and grabbed my carry on from above me. I made my way out of the airplane into the airport. The girls had already gotten off. I found them at Starbucks which wasn't a surprise.

"Morning sleepy head." Amanda chirped.

"Wait, why are you being so nice..?" I backed away from Amanda.

"She got a lot of sleep." Jen laughed. I got into the ordering line with Mak and ordered my usual.

"I'm gonna go find a table." Elisa walked off to a table close by.