Chapter 19

Why is he always at Magcon?!??!! I ignored it and focus on some of the fans that were lining up. In no time at all he was next in line.

"Hey, Alexis." he smirked at me.

"Hi!" I smiled at him.

"Didn't expect me here. Huh?"

"Uh, I can't expect anything anymore." I awkwardly laughed. I could feel Aaron watching us out of the corner of his eye. This Jc was starting to scare me, a lot.

"I'm still waiting for the day when you realize I'm the right one for you." he whispered in my ear. It gave me the chills. Not the good chills, the creeper chills.

"You're gonna have to keep moving, Sir." the security guard told Jc.

"Ok." Is all I could reply with. He really creeped me out. I feel terrible saying that, but he does. I ignored what just happened and carried on with the meet and greet.

-At The Hotel-

It was 1 am and everyone was still super hyper. I had kind of noticed that Aaron seemed like he was ignoring me, but I just brushed it off. I don't know why he would be ignoring me anyways. I didn't do anything I know of.

"Aaron, are you upset with me or something?" I finally asked Aaron.

"No everything's perfectly fine, Alexis." he remarked back with sarcasm.

"Wow. We can't talk about it without getting attitude involved?"

"No we can't! I saw you with that guy!!" he was now screaming at me. I don't do screaming. I turned to walk away, but Aaron grabbed my shoulder and turned me to face him. I just stared at Aaron in disbelief.

"What the fuck are you talking about, Aaron?!" I asked now screaming.

"Wow. So we're gonna play that game?!" He screamed in my face.

"What are you talking about!!!?" I screamed right back.

"Whatever, Alexis. I'm done. We're done." he said quietly staring straight into my eyes. He turned around and walked down the hall to his room. I just stood in the hall, tears in my eyes, and people calling my name. I ran into the room and locked the door. I hurt everywhere. My heart hurt, my head hurt, everything hurt. I pulled out a bottle of pain pills that were for my ankle. I poured a handful and swallowed them. I walked to the door, my vision blurry and unlocked the door. The girls were standing in the door way. The corners of my vision started going dark.. I hit the floor and everything went black. Last thing I remember is Jen racing to me calling my name.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

OMG this chapters so short I'm sorry but I'll be sure to update tomorrow! good bye my Lovlies

~A💋