Chapter 4

I instantly felt myself blushing. No not this again, I've felt this way about boys before. It never ended well. "i cant let this happen again!!" is all I could think.

"Uh, Hi. I'm Alexis."

"I'm Elisa"

"I'm Amanda"

"I'm Jenna, but call me Jen"

"And I'm Makenley, call me Mak !"

"Nice to meet you ladies! You probably know well be touring together. Oh and my brother Hayes will be touring with us too. He's 16 in case you di-

"Oh my goodness! Did you just say Hayes is touring with us?!??!!" Mak screamed so loud you'd think she had just been stabbed.

"Uh.. Yeah. Him and his girlfriend, Jordan."

"Oh we'll that's no fun!" Amanda remarked.

"Sorry guys we're not quiet girls, especially Alexis and Amanda so be careful." Elisa said. We all laughed. It felt so good to laugh.

"Haha, well do you guys want to go get something to eat later tonight?? About 6?"

"Sure that sounds great, we aren't really familiar with this area though..." I finally spoke up.

"Oh that's alright we'll take the tour bus!"

"Oh no you will no-" Cheyenne tried explain.

"Oh but we will Cheyenne!" Cameron winked.

"Ok whatever just, please be careful!!"

"Oh why of course! When are we ever not careful?!" Taylor playfully pushed Cheyenne.

"Ok well we'll meet you guys down here at 6!"

-1 hour later-

Like always I'm rushing to fix my hair or brush my teeth or even text my mom. All the girls were wearing strapless dresses exposing the top if their chests. While I had a long sleeved dress on that went down to my knees. My hair half curled because of being rushed and only mascara on. Basically I looked like a hot mess without the hot, just a mess, but I didn't care. Why would I? All of the sudden there's was a knock on the door. Like always the girls told me to answer it because they didn't know who it was. I opened the door to come face to face with Aaron. His brown hair shining under the hallway lights, and his once brown eyes, now hazel. This gorgeous smirk appeared on his face. Before I could process anything I had butterfly's in my stomach. No I had a full on circus happening in my stomach.

"Hey Alexis."

Those 2 words was all it took to make me melt, and to remind me why I don't want to look like a mess.