Chapter 9

I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes. I looked at the alarm clock next to my bed, it was 7:34 am. I got up and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and then did my hair and picked out my clothes. The other girls were still asleep so I snuck out to go get some breakfast. Luckily no one I knew was down for breakfast, so I grabbed a plate and stacked it with all my favorite foods. I have a little bit if a binge eating problem, just a little. I looked up and Aaron was walking in the dining room.

"Hey Alexis!"

"Hi Aaron!"

"Are you alone?"

"Yeah I don't like eating with other people."

"Oh why's that?"

"Just a weird habit I have."

"Oh, we'll can I join you?" he smiled that dazzling smile. How could I say no?!

"Yeah, I guess."

He walked over to the buffet, piled food on his plate like I did and came back to the table. The first few minutes were awkward silence. Then I finally spoke.

"So.. how'd you sleep?"

Honestly how could this get more awkward. Im literally sitting next to this boy I met a few days ago asking him how he slept but, there was nothing else to talk about.

"Uh, I slept ok. How about you?"

"Same."

Suddenly my phone wouldn't stop buzzing. I looked at the lot screen it was Mak.

From Mak😊: WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!???!!!!!

Sent to Mak😊: I'm downstairs eating. Why?

From Mak😊: Oh no reason. We thought you left to go back home...

Sent to Mak😊: Oh.. nope just eating Breakfast.

From Mak😊: By yourself?

Sent to Mak😊: No. I'm with Aaron.

From Mak😊: Oh ;) ok I'll stop texting you then!

Sent to Mak😊: F!&k you

From Mak😊: Oh well love you too b&@$h! <3 ;)

I put my phone down and focused on eating. I couldn't help but notice Aaron staring at me. I laid down my fork.

"Aaron, I really feel uncomfortable with you staring at me" I said with a smile..

"Oh.. I'm sorry." he said blushing before eating again. " it's weird just sitting here. Just You & I ."

"Yeah it's too quite." I agreed with him. There was a sudden burst if noise from down the hall. It's was probably the boys. I was right. They all took 1 look at me and went silent.

"Spoke to soon..." Aaron mumble.

"You didn't tell them anything, right!?" I asked as quietly as possible.

"No, why would I?"

"You know, because they're your 'bros'.."

"Just because they're my friends doesn't mean they need to know everything I know.."

He just said that? He just said that! This boy keeps getting better and better.

"Oh." is all I can say. I look back up at the boys and Nash's eyes meet mine. Before I can process it Nash is walking over to me.