What do I do? (BWWM)

By KittenWoman99

Jacey Hills is an 18 year old senior, she is smart and athletic. She has two best friends, but her two best f... More

20 Laps.
I Wasn't Staring That Hard.
Confession Time
Didn't She Just Get Rejected?
Awe, We're Her Friends.
Ice Cream!
Don't Touch Me.
Can I Sleep Over?
WaterPark!
I'm Not Gay!
I'm Not Stupid.
Insidious.
Why Can't We Be Friends?
New Teammate.
Consider It Payback.
Why Don't You Attack Me?
Celebrating A Break Up!
Chimpmunk.
Game Day!
Heartless Asshole.
Who Shall Be The Winner?
What Does She See In Him?
Prank War Has Begun!
Let's Make Milkshakes.
Go To Hell!
I Won It For Her.
The Art Store.
Friends With Benefits.
You're Not Ending This.
You Said This Will Stay Between Us.
You Need Body Heat.
He Doesn't Like Me And Never Will.
I Think Zack Like Jacey.
This Is Going To Be A Long Party.
Since When Do You Ask For Permission?
The Way He Looks At You.
I Regret Falling For You.
I Love You, Chipmunk
Two Kids and Pregnant With One.
The End

Her Lips Do Something To Me.

4.9K 252 80
By KittenWoman99

Zack POV

I am staring daggers at Jacey, "Why the hell do Dylan keep asking me about you?! Did you tell him something?!" She gives me a confused look, "I didn't tell him anything. Why are you getting upset with me and not him?!"

She walks more into the room and glares at me, "You could have told him something about what's going on between us." She rolls her eyes and go to go sit on her bed, "Why would I tell him that? You're already blackmailing me, the worse you could do is tell everybody that me and you are having sex."

I sigh in frustration, "Do you and Dylan date?" She lays down on her bed and looks up at the ceiling, "No we don't date. Why? Did he tell you that or something?"

I shake my head no, "No. It's just that y'all are always with each other and he always kiss you on the lips or cheeks."

"Can I ask you question?" I nod my head and she sits up, "Be honest. Do you have any type of feelings for me? Dylan thinks you do, I want to believe him but I know it's not true." I am still surprise by her forwardness, she has a little hope in her eyes.

"I told you this so many times, I don't like you and never will. I just like your body." She slaps me in the face and starts crying, "You are the biggest asshole I have ever meant! Why can't you just say a simple no?"

I touch my face and feel a warm spot on where she had slapped me at, I know I have a handprint on my face. "I told you a thousand of times I don't like you! Why do you want me to like you so much!" I grab her hand before she could hit me again.

"Because you're different from most boys. I wish I could get over you but I can't, and all you do is be mean to me and hurt me." She pulls her arm away from me, "I hate myself for liking you everyday, I hate myself that I cry every time you hurt me!"

I reach over to wipe her tears, but I stop myself from doing so. "Please just leave. I'll see you tomorrow." I sigh and grab my things and leave, as I am leaving her crying grows louder.

Next Morning

I'm on my way to school and the situation with Jacey last night kept replaying in my head. She said I'm different from most guys and yet I treat her like she's nothing.

I make it to school and go up to Tina and the girls, "Where are the boys?" They all look at me, Jacey has puffy and red eyes. She is wearing sweatpants and a hoodie today. "They went to go get us some breakfast." Layla answers.

Jonny and the rest of the boys arrive as soon as Layla answers my question, "Here you all go. We just stopped at McDonald's, since we know what everybody get from there." Tony say as he passes out the food to us.

"Jacey, you okay?" David ask while hugging up on Christy as she is eating, Jacey smiles at David and nods her head, "Yeah I'm fine. I'm just tired that's all." She looks at me and then turns away quickly.

The bell rings for first period to start, "We don't have to go to class Jacey. We finished the class and already took our exams for it." She turns and looks at me, "I forgot we finished that class. Where's David?" I point down the hall, "He went to walk Christy to her class. He'll probably stay in that class with her or call one of us."

"Let's go chill on study hall." She nods her head and follows me to study hall, "Jacey I'm so-." She holds her hand up and shakes her head, "There is no need for you to apologize. You say sorry and then you hurt me a few hours or days later."

I keep my mouth shut as we sitting at a table. Not many people are here. Usually this area is for people who are skipping class or anything. I pull out my sketchbook and start drawing.

Ten minutes later a group of boys sit at our table. Me and Jacey both look up at the boys and then at each other. There were three of them, and all of them are from the football team. Out of the three one guys has a bandage on his nose.

"Remember me? I wanted to dance with this cutie and you punched me in my face." I arch an eyebrow in confusion, "Oh yeah I remember. You kept messing with us after I told you to leave us alone."

"So you punch my friend because he kept messing with you and your girl?" One of the boys ask as he is looking at Jacey.

"I'm not his girl we are ju-." I cut Jacey off, "Yes I did. And if you are here to get back at me, I will beat the three of you up with no problem." The one that was looking at Jacey starts laughing and holds his hands up in surrender.

"We don't want that to happen. We just came here to see who gave Michael a broken nose." I look at Michael and he has a pout on his face.

"I can see why you're trying to protect your girl, she's beautiful." Jacey gives the boy who names is Jason a big smile, "Awe your so sweet, thank you. At least your nice to me unlike others." Jacey glances at me and then back at Jason.

"Whoever treats you like your nothing is a dumbass. I would like to keep talking to you and Zack, but we have to go back to class. We told our teacher we had to meet our coach and that was like fifteen minutes ago." We both laugh and they walk away.

I go back to drawing and Jacey starts humming, "Zack can you set me up on a date?" My eyes widen and I look at Jacey. "A date?! With who?! And why?!" She bites her lip, "With Jason and because he seems cool and cute."

I shake my head, "No, do it yourself." She rolls her eyes and leans back in her chair, "You are unbelievable. Every time I ask you to do something that involves a boy you get loud with me and say no right off the bat." I shrugs my shoulders, "Because I don't want you to go." My eyes widen at what I said and she gives me a confused look.

"What do you me-." I cut her off, "Just forget it. Have you went Christmas shopping for your person yet? Who do you have?" She looks at me and smile, "I actually have, and I have Tony. I got him a few t-shirts and shorts, I also got him a pair of shoes. Who do you have?"

I can't believe how easy it is to distract her from a conversation, "You went all out. And the person I have is for me to know and for you to find out." Her mouth drops, "I told you my person. Why not tell me yours?" Even if I didn't have her I still probably wouldn't tell her.

"Because I don't want to. Did you get the group gift for all of us?" She shakes her head no, "No the principal gave it to me and told me to open it with everybody on Christmas." I arch my eyebrow in curiosity, I wonder what it is.

"Do you remember what I promised you at the party?" She gives me a confused look and shakes her head, "No. What was it?" I smile and continue drawing in my sketchbook, "Nothing you'll see when the time comes." She sits on the table to see what I was drawing, I close the book before she could get a look.

"Why can't I see? You let me see once before." I sigh and look up at her, "Because you were crying and I did something to stop it."

She pouts and sits back in her chair, "At least you were nice to me at that time." The bell rings signaling the end of first period, we are taking our math exam next.

"Jacey stop biting your lip. You will be okay on the exam, and try not to cry this time." She lets out a soft laugh, "Is this your way of saying good luck Chipmunk."

I laugh, "You can say that. Now let's get this started."

After Math Exam

The exam is finally over, we get to go home since the first part of the exams are done. Tomorrow will be the next half of the exams, "Zack I cried. I'm sorry I cried while taking the exam." Jacey comes out of the classroom and put her forehead on my chest.

Everybody was looking at her cry on my chest, "Why were you crying Chipmunk? You were one of the first ones done." She shrugs her shoulders, "Because I think I didn't answer any correct. What happen if I fail?" I laugh and rub her head, "You didn't fail. Now let's go meet up with the others." She lets out a little sniffle and nods her head.

"Hey y'all, how was the exam?" Tony ask as we walk up to them, "It was good, although Jacey cried again." We all laugh and Jacey pouts, "It's not that funny. It was hard."

"We all have one more class and then we are going on our winter break." Jonny announces, he has Tina on his back who is asleep. I'm not even surprise that she's sleeping right now.

"I need you to come over my house today, I need to relive some stress." I whisper in Jacey ear, she rolls her eyes and nods her head.

Zack's House

"You know I've been thinking on ending this soon." Jacey say, she is laying on my bed naked looking up at the ceiling. "Why do you want to end it so bad?" She shrugs her shoulders, "I just feel like I'm never gonna get over you doing this."

I get on top of her and kiss her roughly on the lips, she kisses me back. She moans into my mouth, I grab a condom and put it on.

"Do you really want to end something like this?" Before she could answer I shove my dick in her and she screams.

"Ah! You can't ask that question while doing this to me! Ah! Oh my God, don't stop!" She meets her hips with mine, "You know you don't want to end this." She scratches my back, I turn her on her stomach and continue moving my hips.

I kiss her neck from behind and whisper in her ear, "You can't end this unless I say so." After I said that she cums all over me and I cum right after. She starts shaking from her orgasm, "You are an asshole even during sex." I throw the condom away and put some clothes on, "Come on I'm taking you home."

"What?! Why right now?! You usually let me rest and then take me home."

"Just put your damn clothes on and get in the car! I'm taking you home now!" She gets up quickly out of fear and put her clothes on, "What did I even do?" I glare at her and she whimpers.

We make it to her house and we are just sitting in silence, "Zack? Was it something I did?" Jacey tries to reach over to touch me, but I move away from her. "Just get out. And you don't need to come over my house tomorrow."

She sits there for a few seconds and then she finally gets out the car, "I'll see you later then, right?"

I look at her and grab her by the arm and kiss her softly, I don't know why I'm doing this. Just feeling her lips on mine just did something to me, before it could go any further I pull away and lightly push her out my car.

"Zack, what did I do or say? You just can't keep doing this to me!" She starts crying, I back out of the driveway. She is standing in the middle of the driveway crying, "Zack! I know you hear me! Zack don't go please!" I drive off after that and don't look back.

<><><><><><><><><><>

What's going on with Zack all of sudden?

Comment what you think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 345 88
| COMPLETE | [this is the first draft of my story. so, if there's grammatical mistakes and continuity errors, i apologize and i will be editing in th...
99K 1.3K 26
"You make me weak. You make me mad, you make me crazy." he breathes, staring me in my eyes. "What am I saying.." he chuckles and stares at my twiddli...
1.3M 35.2K 42
"You make me want to do things to you." He mumbles, his brown eyes never straying from mine. "What?" I whisper, nervous yet at the same time my hear...
50.3K 1.8K 33
I feel my heart racing when I see his face. I lose all my words when he smiles at me. My best moments are alone in my bed when I dream of him. He's m...