The Rejected Alpha

By sharon1Dstyles

Adriane was living a life she thought was normal, that was up until her sixteenth birthday. This was when she... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Please Read, Its important!
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Important Update Please!
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107

Chapter 60

4.4K 120 16
By sharon1Dstyles

He had already swiftly shifted back into his human form.

Broad muscled flesh pushing me further into the damp earth with his weight.

His hands continued ravishing my exposed body, his teeth gently grazing my skin as he planted kisses all over my sensitive skin. Each kiss he gave me stung a little. Literally stung.

And the best part.
He was stark naked.
And very excited.

His hand secretely slipped into my shorts and I tried to squeeze my legs together to deny him access.

But he just laughed.

"Your body betrays you princess." He whispered in my ear.
I wondered if for a moment I had unconsciously kissed him back, but I had not.
I realised from the way he kissed me, held me all over and didn't just force himself on me at once, he was trying to get me to think that I was enjoying this, trying to make me think I want him. Want this.

My body may be doing a whole lot of things right now, right from mild shivering to the rapid thumping of my heart, but aroused I was not.
I couldn't let him get to me. To my mind.

So when he buried his face in the crook of my neck again I bit his ear.

He moved back slightly and I kicked his crotch.
Hitting is excited organ.

Kinda feels weird, but not unfamiliar.

You are always doing that. One day someone's gonna kill you.

Maybe today's the day.

Catching him off guard, he groaned slightly and I kicked him off of me, sending him tumbling a couple of feet away.

Almost immediately after I tried to scurry away though, he pounced on me, eyes red and livid.
His canines had already elongated and he looked murderous.

"You really need to stop fighting me." He growled lowly in my ear and placed a soft kiss on my neck. His grip around my arms was so tight it was painful.

"I don't want you can't you just let me go?" I forced out while trying to free myself of his tight grip.
And believe me, that was a struggle.

"I should let you go? To whom? That idiot Damon? He's the one you want?" He laughed again.
This time he kissed the corner of my mouth.
I cringed.

"You really want to go back to someone like that? Why? Don't you want me to treat you like a princess? "

He kissed the other corner.

"But you're not my-"
He cut me off.

He kissed me.
His lips were soft and strong yet they felt so wrong.
I had had a grand total of about five kisses my entire life and yet I could tell that this is not what I wanted.

He moved his hands to hold both my wrists firmly in one hand while the other came to hold my face.

He pressed the sides of my jaw with his thumb on one side and the rest of his fingers on the other with enough strength to pry my jaw open.
My teeth unclenched and as soon as they did his tongue slipped into my mouth and I actually had to wrestle with it.

And not the oh-I'm-so-in-love-and-I-want-to-play-this-game-all-day-long kinda wrestling.

No.

The I-dont-like-you-and-get-the-F-out-of-my-mouth one.

I resisted but he just used his hand to hold my head in place.

Forcefully kissing me.
I tried to kick out again but he just held my legs in place and caged them in with his own and settled himself closer down on my body.

I was beginning to suffocate.

Then he finally stopped to catch his breath.
And continued kissing my whole face.

"Stop it, you're not my mate." I let out, trying but failing to get myself freed.

"I am." He ground out and kissed me where my mark was and just then I let out a shrill scream.

It was a light kiss but then had the weight of an armoured tanker.
It felt like someone just poured lime juice and vinegar on a fresh wound.

It stung.
Bad. Really bad.
I was scared now that he'd try that again.

"Please stop. You're not my mate, you're hurting me." I had to resort to begging now.
Leaves and twigs rustling underneath us as he continued with his antics with a few stubborn thorns piercing my flesh.

As soon as I spoke he got angry.
He lifted me up in a nanosecond and slammed me against a tree, knocking the air out of me.

"Then who is?! That pup Damon?!"
His hand was around my neck, keeping my feet from touching the ground, strangling me.

This is how quickly he can go from lust filled lovesick pup to deranged maniac.

Mercurial Ass.

My hands tried vainly to get him to loose his grip.
But he wouldn't budge.
He just pressed his body closer to mine.

And inhaled.
And I came to a conclusion.

He was utterly insane.

Just then, his eyes glazed over and I realized someone was mind linking him.

He was like that for about a good minute or so without ever loosening his firm grip on my neck.

Don't worry about me though... just hanging in there... literally.

Immediately his eyes refocused on me, then he let me drop and walked towards a particular tree in the not so far off distance.
I lay there on the ground trying to catch my breath as the blood in my head started flowing freely again.
As if my head wasn't throbbing enough already.

He bent down and from behind the tree he pulled out a pair of shorts which he hurriedly put on.

Then he turned back to face me.

"Come on princess, we'll finish up later, right now, we have serious issues to attend to." He spoke so calmly, it was almost as if he had not just been doing what he was doing to me back there.

I stayed put.
Still catching my breath.
My arms covering my exposed upper half.

Ass.

He just slighlty rolled his eyes and went behind that same tree and pulled out a shirt which he hauled at me.

It hit me straight in the face.

"Stand up, we need to go. Now."

I quickly put the shirt on and stood up.
But I still didn't make a move to follow him.

His eyes then narrowed slightly.

"Very well then." He smiled.

*******

"Lets me go you filthy mutt!" I protested as I was forcefully being dragged through the forest at inhuman speed.

He had my wrist in an iron like grip and I thought it would just break off at any moment.
He was relentless, never once reducing his speed for me to rest.

My legs were a wobbling mess by the time the trees cleared up.

And throughout the whole walk I basically tripped on everything there is to trip on in a forest, right from dead tree roots to decaying frog carcases.

I would have probably been on the ground by now if it wasn't for him right now.

And very soon we were back in his territory, it was just that something was different this time.

He hadn't said a word yet but I could feel his muscles become tense as he slowed down considerably.

He suddenly took a defensive stance, standing at his full height and squaring his shoulders.

I could feel his Alpha surfacing.

And I could also feel my hand dying since his grip on my hand had also increased.

The place was filled with silence.
And not the good kind.
I could smell fresh blood in the air and I could also get a whiff of something else...

And the moment we arrived at his mansion, all was clear.

Guards were scattered all over the garden either unconscious or dead.
Guards that I hadn't seen when I left here earlier but had probably been watching me from the shadows, reporting all my moves to their Alpha.
Guards that now lay completely still, not moving a muscle, not even breathing.

Most likely dead.

Further up ahead some hunched figures had lined up, all bloody and dirty.

They were about nine women kneeling down there in the grass looking so drawn.

Jose looked around, sensing impending danger. As he watched his men on the ground he snarled, his eyes narrowed. His grip only getting tighter around my wrist. It's amazing how my hand hadn't shrivelled up yet and fallen off.
But I think, in that moment, I didn't pay much attention to my hand, the scene in front of me was more than enough to catch my attention.

Then from behind the building and the bushes nearby, men started stepping out.

One by one.

Till there were about fifty of them.
Each with a hard look on their face.
And I was scared we were under attack till I recognised someone.

James.

Not long after Marcus stepped out.
Hope stirred up inside of me.

Were they really here?
For me?

More importantly, were they alone?

And finally he stepped out also.
My heart skipped.

He was holding a beaten up blond ragdoll in his hand, by the neck.

He threw the girl in front of him and she landed a few feet away from us.
She rolled over a bit exposing a very nasty bloody face and a probably very disfigured spine.

I studied her battered face closely.

Cassandra.
She was a beaten up bloody crying mess.
Her clothes were tattered and bloody.

Her hair had patches of blood in them and was sticking to her swollen face.
She cried bitterly as she held her ribs and coughed up blood.

She looked like a real mess.
And I'm sure I know who did this.

And I wasn't sure whether I should be happy that he did it or scared that he's capable of something like this.

I held my breath.
I looked up and my heart froze.
I met his intense glowing blue eyes.

He was actually here.

Damon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 77.8K 60
"I call bullshit." Digging my finger into his broad chest, I met his intense stare without an ounce of fright, "I've been calling bullshit for the pa...
399 37 10
Kaltain: devourer of worlds. " Who am I ? " She was playing in the palm of their hands since she first opened her eyes. After all, the best...
18.9K 625 36
Adriana has never ever dared to fall for anyone ever since her heart got broken but no, it's not relationship kind of thing. Its the day when her fat...