Unpredictable. [Guren Ichinos...

By _Everything_Moe_

[Disclaimer: All publicly recognisable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners... More

Unpredictable ~ Author's Note.
Unpredictable ~ Prologue.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 1.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 2.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 3.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 4.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 5.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 7.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 8.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 9.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 10.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 11.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 12.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 13.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 14.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 15.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 16.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 17.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 18.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 19.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 20.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 21.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 22.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 23.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 24.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 25.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 26, Part 1.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 26, Part 2.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 27.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 28.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 29.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 30.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 31.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 32.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 33. [Please read afternote at the end]
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 34.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 35.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 36.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 37. (Edited)
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 38.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 39.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 40, Part 1.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 40, part 2.
Unpredictable ~ Sequel.
Unpredictable ~ Author's Note.
Book 2 Is Out Now!
Notice ~ 22/04/2020

Unpredictable ~ Chapter 6.

13.1K 501 1.1K
By _Everything_Moe_

-Y/N's POV-
So, don't test Guren. I learnt that the hard way.

The punishment I recieved- no human deserves to be treated that way.

25 laps.

That my friends is cruelty at it's finest.

Of course I tried just sitting down and flat out refusing to run, but that was kind of hard to do when a huge-ass katana was being waved at you every time you slacked.

A few attempts to run away were made, however Guren was way faster than I was.

So here, I was lying on the cool, grass, while putting my left over energy into coming up with vicious insults and savage ways to kill Guren.

I felt the sunlight, which accompanied the satisfying, gentle wind disappear and then I was left with just cool air.

"Tsk." I tutted not bothering to open my eyes,

"I went easy on you, when I was younger and training my punishments weren't as luxurious as this." He chuckled,

"Luxurious? Fuck outta here." I let out a bitter chuckle at the absurd thought of that run being 'luxurious',

"Seriously!" He nodded,

"Luxurious my ass, when the threat of being dismembered is only a few jogs away."

"Try it again next time, except you have the threat of Siberian tigers tearing you to shreds."

"You're kidding." My eyes shot open wide and I found him staring down at me with a smug smirk,

"Nope."

"Seriously?"

"Deadly."

"I don't believe you."

"Then don't believe me."

"Ah, I'm going home." I said getting up and walking away from the training field.

"Aw, you don't want to stay with me, Y/N?~" Guren cooed in false sadness.

"Get bent." I shot at him, but he just chuckled.

~•~

I quickly made my way to the front entrance and stepped outside to walk to my beloved apartment.

The walk was nice and helped me recover from the torture I underwent not long ago.

I looked up to see the trashed buildings but despite the not so satisfying look, the sky made up for it. A beautiful mix of vivid pinks, yellows and blues filled the sky, painting a beautiful watercolour styled art.

I was too fixed on the sky to pay attention to the rest of my surrounding and before I knew it, I was being yanked into an alleyway, and a hand was being slapped over my mouth to muffle the screech that escaped my lips.

I struggled with the stranger, aggressively jerking my body in a desperate struggle to get away from their grip, I gathered up the strength to harshly elbow them in the gutt.

The stranger let out a low grunt and loosened his grip around me, so I pushed him away, however he was too quick as well as strong. He grabbed my wrist in a vice like grip and slammed me against the brick wall causing me to cry out in pain, tears stinging my eyes.

I angrily looked up to see who the assailant was, and instantly fear crept through my body as I took in the person in front of me, grinning manically.

Kureto Hirgai.

He laughed lowly at the scared expression on my face,

"Y/N, my love." He removed his hand from my mouth and put it above my head leaning down so he was at my level.

I looked at the side, to avoid the proximity and to look for a way out of this.

"Leave me alone." I meekly let out, rolling my eyes.

"You never see me these days, Y/N."

I pushed him as hard as I could, causing him to stumble back a bit and took off, but he grabbed my wrist again and slammed me back against the wall.

"KURETO, STOP AND LET ME GO, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!" I yelled, my temper rising.

"You're not as cute as you were before, Y/N, it's ok though, I like a passionate woman.~" He snaked his arms around my waist and pulled me into him, closing all the remaining space left between us.

"I don't love you, never have never will, So just leave me be!" I struggled in his grip as he was lowering his head, down to mine.

"Y/N, what are you doing here I've been waiting for you." A stern, new voice announced and I have never been more thankful for this person's presence until this point in life.

Kureto turned around in fury to face the person who interrupted.

"Guren-" I started.

"We're going now." he continued,

"Y/N, don't tell me you've been meeting up with the Ichinose scum." Kureto jeered, in disgust.

Guren stepped forward, slightly pushing Kureto out the way before putting his arm protectively around me and pulling me by the waist towards him, this little gesture sent my thoughts into chaos.

I really want to laugh at Kureto right now.

What's this boi doing?

Omg, too close, move.

He's teasing me again...

But I could make this believable if I play along, and get back at Guren, I can also agitate Kureto too. Killing two birds with one stone.

So despite my rapid heartbeat and the discomfort I currently felt, I done something I never expected to do.

I gently put my arms around Guren and snuggled my face in his arm, acting scared, instantly I felt Guren tense up and I evil laughed in my head.

"I'm sorry Guren I just went for a walk I didn't realise you were waiting for me." I purred innocently.

Guren fake sighed, I was so dead later,
"It's fine we're going now anyway."

"So that's it? I didn't know you had low standards Y/N." he spat, he was fuming and I loved it.

"If I had low standards, I would've chosen you, bye." I kept it short and winked at him as Guren guided me away from the fuming Kureto.

We walked back to the direction of dorms where the HRs stayed, after I assumed we were far enough I removed my arm from Guren causing him to look down at me with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm taking another route home, but thanks for saving me there, I appreciate it a lot!" I smiled before turning to walk away.

"You must be bonkers, if you think the brother of the person who leant you the apartment won't casually stroll into you room and do, God knows what."

I looked at him in confusion.

"You're staying with me until I deem it safe for you to go back to your apartment by yourself." He said grabbing my wrist and forcing me to walk to the direction of the dorms.

"You've got to be kidding me, can't you just lend me a room or something?" I whined,

"I'm not a Hiragi and I just pissed one off, so no." He didn't even spare a glance at me as we entered.

"Guren!" I whined, stomping my feet childishly,

"Save that for my room."

"Oh, shut up! This is so weird!"

"So, you'd rather be left at the mercy of Kureto instead?" He let go of my wrist and turned to face me, with his arms crossed.

I went silent and shook my head.

"Right, then stop complaining." He continued walking to his room and I silently followed, pouting with my arms crossed.

I sped walked so I was in front of him pretending I knew my way to his room, I was mad and I wanted him to know, although this seemed to amuse him more.

As I was storming off pouting, I felt a finger poke both my cheeks. I stopped.

"Guren!" I warned,

He chuckled, "You missed my room genius."

I turned around and marched the other direction, "Hmph."

All of a sudden I felt arms wrap around my waist and Guren's head was buried in the crook of my neck, I instantly tensed up.

"What are you doing, you pervert!" I whisper yelled,

"Don't you like it when I do this Y/N?" He cocked his head to the side to look at me and I held in my breath,

"Not one bit."

"You lie a lot!" He laughed turning my body towards his room and reaching in front of me to open it.

"You don't lock your door? Are you crazy?" I whipped my head around to look at him only to find his face centimetres from mine, I froze.

"Nope, there isn't anything valuable in my room." He said in a low voice not taking his eyes off of me.

We stood there having some sort of a staring competition, although I couldn't take my eyes off of him.

Deciding I had to stop, I pushed myself out of his arms and stomped into the room, crossing my arms.

"Hmph! What will I wear?"

He chuckled, "You can have one of my shirts."

I laid down on his bed and he walked into his closet to get some clothes,

"So who's taking the bed, I don't mind." I shouted,

He popped his head out the door with a wide smirk on his face, "We can share it~"

"I'll take the couch then." I looked over to his wide couch which was parallel to his small desk.

"Aw N/N, why don't you want to sleep with me?"

"Fuck off would you, don't call me that."

He walked over to the bed and dropped the t-shirt on me.

"You have no choice anyway and if you hate it that much I will sleep on the couch."

---

Hello Everyone~
Firstly I apologise for the long wait, school's been getting busier lately, I'm sowwy! Hope you enjoyed this chapter, and not to worry school ends in a week so more chapters! Yay!

Alicia~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.3K 2.9K 54
[MIKAYUU FANFICTION] COMPLETED! *Fairly edited* (85, 679 Words) "What I feel is beyond love for you, Yuu-chan. You're mine. And you will be for ete...
4.5K 152 18
Mikayuu Assassin AU WARNING: Minor swearing, mentions of violent weapons I DO NOT OWN SERAPH OF THE END OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS Yuichiro Amane is th...
129K 3.7K 33
It was an average day for Y/N L/N. Watching anime, school, video games, oh, and more anime. She was just living an average Otaku life with her best f...
76.5K 2K 15
This is a Guren x Female Reader story. In this book, you are 19. You are a girl who joined the army in Shinoa Squad in the middle of a war betweem Va...