Destination: Mystic Falls

By JustAFandomLover

fem!Percy {Book One} Percy Jackson goes to Mystic Falls for one reason... School! The schools in New Yo... More

Authors Note
~Casting~
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Epilogue
PSA

Chapter 2

36.8K 962 480
By JustAFandomLover

Annabeth and Thalia looked down at the laptop screen with wide eyes. They were currently looking through Percy's emails from Mystic Falls. It honestly surprised them to find out that Percy had actually been accepted into a school.

"So..... what do you think?" Percy asked uncertainly to the girls. It had been a week since she got the email back and once she got it, she called the girls. However, they both weren't able to come until today. What was worse was the fact that she had to move to Virginia without anyone. What made it worse was that Virginia was far away from Camp Jupiter and a couple states away from Camp Half-Blood.

Thalia looked back and forth between Percy and the email, still trying to process the fact that Percy got accepted into a school.

"Question........." Thalia says, the shock not quite over the email. "When are you going?"

Percy looked down at her shoes and mumbled something. While Thalia couldn't hear it, Annabeth could. So naturally what happened was that Annabeth ended up bullying her into telling Thalia.

"What was that, dear cousin?" Thalia asked with a smirk.

Percy's face flushed and she lifted her head up to face them once she was sure she wasn't red anymore.

"Um.......I might be leaving in two weeks." Percy says, her voice barely heard by the other girls.

"Seaweed Brain....." Annabeth said warningly.

"What?" Percy replied with a cheeky smile.

"When were you planning on telling us?" Annabeth asked, her playful banter with Percy long gone.

"Not today, that's for sure."

As Annabeth went to give back a snarky comment to her bestfriend, Thalia stepped up and started to ask a question.

"What are you going to be doing there a month before school starts?"

Blood rushed to Percy's cheeks at the thought of why. However, her flushed cheeks must've given the other girls the wrong idea because they fell back against Percy's bed and groaned.

"Kelphead, if this is for a boy, I swear to the gods I will-" Once again, someone was cut off. Of course Percy was the one to cut her off.

"What!? What would give you that idea!?" Percy asked bewildered by what the girls thought.

"You blushed!" The other girls screamed at the same time to her in exasperation.

"I didn't! The reason is just stupid! That's why I'll be there a month before school begins. Oh, and school there begins a week before most schools."

"What are you going to be doing there for two to three months by yourself?" Thalia asked, trying to get as many answers from Percy who seemed to be too distracted by something.

Percy head shot up all of a sudden and she jumped out of the seat she was in. Her eyes widened until she looked around and spotted the others. She visibly calmed down and sat down again.

She then turned toward Thalia with a questioning eyebrow. "You said something?" she asked curiously.

"You are out of it!" Thalia cried out in frustration. "What is the reason that you are going early?"

"Oh, that. Apparently my mom wanted me to get used to living on my own."

Thalia and Annabeth sigh then grab Percy's arm to drag her to her closet. Without saying a word, they take out one of Percy's bikinis and throw it at her.

"What's this for?" Percy shouts to them as they make their way to the front door.

"We're going to the beach! If you have two weeks left here then we are gonna spend those fourteen days together!" Annabeth replies loudly as she bangs the door on her way out.

Percy sighs but can't help the smile coming onto her face. She can't believe she's gonna be gone for the school year. She's going to miss everyone. It's not even going to be fun. It's just a small town where everyone knows everyone else's business.

At the moment that Percy got done getting dressed with a beach dress on top, Sally came in the room.

"Where are you going?" She asks as she can't help but feel overprotective of Percy. She's afraid that if Percy went somewhere, she would disappear. And this time, won't come back.

"We're just going to the beach mom." Percy says as she brings out her always packed beach bag. She swings it over her shoulder and gives her mom a kiss on the cheek before slamming the front door behind her.

Once she made her way to the car her father sent her a couple days ago, she threw her bag in the back seat before hopping in. She makes her way toward Thalia and Annabeth who stood near the front door of the building, waiting for her.

At the shocked look on their faces, she figures that she probably forgot to mention the gift.

"Did I forget to mention that dad got me a car? Yes?" She sheepishly rubbed the back of her neck with her hand and motioned them to make their way into the car.

They hopped in, Annabeth in the front of the blue Jaguar f-type. Percy personally loved the car, and it didn't bring as much attention as the others her father was deciding from. Her dad was going to go all out, but Amphitrite held him back.

Annabeth turned toward Percy halfway through the ride do Montauk with a serious look on her face. Percy, annoyed that Annabeth stopped singing and went back to being serious, turned toward her.

"What's wrong, Annabeth?" She sighs out as she lowers the volume of the AC/DC song on. Thalia's choice.

"You're gonna be there for a whole school year." She says with a thoughtful and serious tone.

"So......?" Percy asks without knowing where this was going.

"That means boys. A lot of boys are going to take interest in the new girl in town." Thalia's eyes widened at Annabeth choice of conversation.

"Annabeth! Hunter here!" Thalia says, motioning to herself.

"We still have to talk about this though." Annabeth said when she looked at Thalia's alarmed expression. She then turned back to Percy, who also looked uncomfortable in her seat.

Thalia, seeing this, sent a smirk toward Annabeth as she tapped on Percy's shoulder lightly. Percy's head snapped back to Thalia when she had to stop the car because of traffic.

She raised an eyebrow at Thalia. Thalia grinned, while sending Annabeth a winning look. "You could get out of that nonsense of Mystic Falls," she said sweetly.

"And the catch?" Percy's honey like voice replied back in interest.

"Oh, nothing big. Just you joining the Hunt." Thalia said nonchalantly. Percy's eyes bugged out.

She regained her composure quickly though, so she won't offend her cousin, who had learned to love the Hunt.

"I'll think about it," she said while shrugging like it was nothing. "However, we are gonna have fun today. So, Annabeth, to answer your question I'll tell you this. There's a 30% chance that I'll date someone when I'm in Mystic Falls."

Both girls took that to interest and kept pressing on Percy. As they made their way near the beach and Percy parked, they still asked questions. It was mostly Annabeth asking the questions and Thalia asking 'what's the percentage of you becoming a hunter?', 'don't you want to become a Hunter though?' and mostly, (toward Annabeth) 'what's wrong with us Hunters?'
___________________________________________
By the end of the two weeks, Percy had gone back and forth from the beach, camp and home. She had ended up spending two days in the cabin at Montauk with Annabeth and Thalia.

Now, however, Percy just finished packing her bags with help from Hermes. He surprisingly can easily and neatly pack luggage and bags.

She turned toward Hermes and gave him a tight hug before letting go of him. Thank the gods he agreed to help her last minute packing.

"Thanks Hermes. You helped out a lot." Then leaning in to his ear, she whispered softly, "if you didn't, mom would've had my head." She let out a soft musical laugh and hugged him one more time before she got into her car and started it up as she trusted Hermes to send all her luggage to the house that her father got her.

She whipped out her phone and set in the coordinates which was where her new house was gonna be. Is someone asks why she gets a house while her mother gets the apartment, the answer is simple. Even though dad wanted to give her one, she declined (politely, not like how Percy does) and wanted to make her own money and buy her own apartment instead of getting it handed to her.

Percy connected her Leo modified phone to the cars speakers and got the directions to Mystic Falls. Seven hour drive, here I come. Bye bye New York, Hello Mystic Falls!

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Word Count - 1488

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7K 826 35
๐ƒ๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ƒ๐ž๐š๐๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐›๐ข๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง Two people who were called an abomination cross...
13.9K 352 12
Bonnie Bennett a witch from the small town of Mystic Falls mistakenly has a one-night stand with the infamous Klaus Mikaelson. If forces her to come...
33.5K 1.5K 7
The Outcasted Couple The newly awakened Mikaelson siblings are shocked when they find a fifteen year old boy trying to comfort their half sister aft...
1.1K 85 10
Colette, a young demigod seeking a fresh start, moves to the rainy town of Forks, Washington. As she navigates the halls of her new high school, she...