Psychotic (A Harry Styles Fan...

By weyhey_harry

"I loved her not for the way she danced with my angels, but for the way the sound of her name could silence m... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Epilogue

Chapter 33

1.2M 25.1K 38.3K
By weyhey_harry

A.N. HIIII GUYS SO I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THIS STORY AND FOR TALKING TO ME ON TWITTER I KNOW IT MIGHT SOUND WEIRD BUT YOU GUYS ARE LIKE FAMILY TO ME OKAY I DONT KNOW HOW BUT YOU JUST ARE :) SO THANKS FOR READING SO FAR AND THANKS FOR SITTING THROUGH MY BABBLING I KNOW I DESCRIBE THE CHARACTERS THOUGHTS TOO MUCH AND THERES NOT ENOUGH DIOLAUGE IM GONNA TRY NOT TO GO ON AND ON SO MUCH HAHA :D THANKS ILYSM PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!

CHAPTER 33

I was all to aware of Norman's return and all too aware of what he might do. I was all too aware that Harry and I were in desperate need of escape. The fact was too clear that this glimmer of hope instilled in the present would be broken at any spontaneous moment. But, unfortunately all of these loud and demanding concerns could not be quieted overnight. In a perfect world, we would have a way out and an escape ahead of us, in just a few days of planning. But I had learned a long time ago that a perfect world did not exist. No matter how hard we tried, no matter how much gruel our minds endured to figure something out, the job could not be done in that short of a time frame. The walls of the institution stood as barriers not only to the insane but also to the monstrous task of escape. Escape and . . . privacy. Well, mine and Harry's privacy. Because a few kisses to the cheek or a few minutes of Harry's lips on mine in Lori's office were, well, not enough.

Rather than dwell on impure thoughts of Harry's wonderful shoulders and strong chest and broad back and smooth skin and beautifully full lips, I looked to the end of the hallway, near Kelsey's office. Kevin, my guard, was at my right to make sure I didn't perform an action that would fit my description of "criminally insane." I had one goal in mind at this weekly unneeded therapy session. Well, maybe it was needed, but there were other things we needed to talk about.

On the way, though, there were a few things I noticed that I usually wouldn't. A patient who was acting perfectly normal was being grabbed too tight, by a scruffy guard that was standing too close. He was a little too loud and shoved her into her cell a little too hard. She even cried out in pain as her body fell to the floor with his harsh push. He didn't even apologize, he just slammed the cage-like door and strolled away. And it's not like I was expecting the guards to be all that nice, but that wasn't the first time I had seen something like that happen. Being cooped up in Lori's office most of the time when I served as an employee didn't allow me to see much of the institution for more than a few minutes. But being out here as one of them, I realized that most of the employees were unnecessarily rough, as if we were animals rather than people. I had just gotten lucky with Kevin, who hasn't hurt me since he's been my guard. Well, not yet anyway.

I opened the door to Kelsey's office while Kevin stayed outside, out of sight and out of earshot. "Kelsey, how the hell are we gonna get out of here? Where are all of the exits? Do you have a map of the institution?"

"Hey Kelsey, how are you? Good, thanks for asking," she mocked.

I shot her a glare. "How about you ask me how I am Kelsey? Oh, I'm just great, I really love being a mental patient at an institution for criminals, you should try it sometime. It's lovely."

"I'm just kidding," Kelsey laughed. "Come on, sit down."

I sighed and smiled weakly, complying and taking a seat.

"What do you want? A map?"

"Yeah, is there one?" I asked. If we were going to get out, knowing where to actually get out from was a good place to start.

"Maybe," she answered. Her expression seemed hopeful. "I could try to get you one. I'm sure there's, like, a blueprint of the building somewhere at least."

"Thank you," I said, hoping that she could hear in my voice how much I meant it.

"Of course. I won't be able to get it to you until next week when you come meet me again, though."

I sighed, just slightly deflated. "Is there any other way you could give it to me sooner?" I asked as politely as possible. I felt bad for asking, she's already done enough by agreeing to help. But I was desperate.

"No." She shook her head. "If you're gonna do this, I mean really do this, you have to keep it a secret. And I mean that, don't tell a single person. You can't trust anyone. Because the second Ms. Hellman finds out, you guys are done for."

I wasn't sure if she meant literally or metaphorically, but I was sure of the graveness of the situation. She was right. Even letting just her and Lori know of our plans seemed risky.

"If I came up to you and handed you a random piece of paper at any other time, with guards and other patients around, it would draw attention. You don't want that."

Of course I didn't, so I guess I would have to wait. A whole week. Fantastic. "That's fine," I said, trying to make my tone sound the opposite of my bitter attitude. "Another week won't kill me." I hope, my subconscious thought. But I ignored it. It's not like something would happen that would cause me to actually die. I was just being paranoid.

The rest of the time that seemed all too short was used as somewhat of an actual therapy session. It was more friendly, though, while she asked me how I was doing and how I was adjusting to Wickendale. She also wondered about Harry and me, a little suspicion rising in her questions.

"So how are you and Harry?" she had asked.

"Good," I replied. "We talk at lunch everyday and usually have those group activities together."

"That's good," she replied. "He's okay, though? He hasn't flipped out or gotten angry or anything like he did a few days ago?"

I would've asked how she knew about the little incident in the lunch room, but something that interesting spreads like wildfire throughout this building. Everyone probably knew. "No, he hasn't. Why?"

"I dunno," she answered. "I just wanted to make sure everything was okay. Something about Harry just . . . doesn't sit well with me."

"Well he's been great," I replied a little sharply, defensively ending the conversation. There was a little more talk, but nothing was said about Harry after that.

I walked to the next bland activity planned for the day. It was another group one, arts and crafts this time. I entered the room where the attendant stood watching over the patients, who were sat at the edge of rounded tables in the small room. Glitter and construction paper were set up, along with markers and other supplies. Those supplies, instead of being used for their purpose, were at the hands of people either drawing on themselves, creating very disturbing pictures, or making a mess of the items for no good reason. It all looked very friendly, though, very child-like. The most dangerous things in the room were the few pairs of safety scissors too dull to cause any damage. But a few guards were sprinkled around just to be sure. My eyes searched the room for Harry, and I relaxed a little when they found their target. He was cutting something from a pink piece of paper, chatting with another patient. I smiled at the fact that he was talking to them without me having to beg him to do so.

He must've just taken a shower, because his hair waved back a little more neatly and looked slightly damp. He looked so much taller and younger than everyone else, and extraordinarily more beautiful. To say that he stood out would be an understatement.

I didn't want to interrupt his current conversation, so instead of greeting him I stood at an almost empty table, apart from a middle aged women and with greasy hair that hung in dark strands. To distract myself from eyeing Harry I decided to start a conversation of my own. "Hi," I said gently.

"Hello," she replied, giving me a small smile as she looked at me.

"I'm Rose," I told her.

"I'm Jenny."

"How are you?" I wondered, not sure of what else to ask.

"I'm . . . not the best. What about you?" Well, this was much easier than it had been with Jane. And most of the other patients, for that matter. I opened my mouth to continue the conversation, but Harry had spotted me as he made his way toward us. I smiled at him and then turned back to Jenny to find that she had spotted Harry, too. As soon as her eyes met with his they grew wide. She looked almost . . . scared, especially compared to her personality only moments ago. Before I could speak another word to her she was gone, abruptly standing and walking away. Strange.

"Hey," Harry greeted lightheartedly.

"Hi," I smiled. "You're making some friends over there I see."

"Yeah, I am. I'm doing a lot better of a job than you, actually," he teased, nodding towards the woman who had just scampered away from me.

"Hey, it's not my fault the patients don't like me," I protested.

Harry's grin caused his dimples to indent in his cheeks. "Oh yeah?"

I nodded.

"How so?" He asked in a playful tone.

"I don't know, I guess I'm just not likable. Plus, most of the patients we've been talking to are girls. They're probably drooling over you, you're the only guy here under 40 that doesn't smell like absolute shit." This earned a laugh from Harry.

"Well let's talk to guys instead, then," Harry answered. But then he realized what he said, backtracking quickly. "Never mind, that's never gonna fucking happen. We're not going near those guys. They're already wound up just by looking at you."

Before I could protest, Harry's lips were at my ear in no time. "But who can blame them, so am I," he whispered, his breath trickling down my neck. But he retreated as quickly as he had come, barely giving me enough time to process his words.

And just like that his demeanor shifted, his eyes growing serious as he looked towards the fall wall of the room.

"Well that's-" I began to say, but I was hushed by Harry before I could finish.

"Listen," he whispered, so I did. I heard two guards conversing right next to us, most likely the reason Harry had pulled away from me. The both of us pretended to be busy, drawing random things onto colorful paper as we eavesdropped.

"At least you don't work in Ward C," one of them said.

"Good point. I would hate to work there, that place is a madhouse," the other replied.

And this wasn't?

"I feel sorry for whoever's employed there. They better pay well, because that has to take some guts with the freaks there."

"I know, it's a nightmare. Did you hear about that new patient?"

"The one with the weird legs?" The guard spoke.

"Yeah, she cut them off and sewed them on backwards."

Just then yet another voice rang through my ears, although this time it was directed toward Harry and I. "Rose, will you grab the extra markers from the supply closet just over there?" the woman's voice wondered. The attendant.

"Sure," I nodded, glad to be excused from hearing the rest of the guards' disturbing conversation. I stood from my chair and walked toward the small closet attached to the room. Harry followed, although I wasn't sure why. I was just getting markers.

I shook the disturbing image the guards had discussed out of my head, entering the small space. I walked deeper into the closet to find the markers and jumped when I heard the door shut behind me. When I whirled around I saw Harry standing there, just a few feet away.

"Harry, you scared me! Why are you in here?" I asked, although the smirk of his cherry-red lips gave me a pretty good idea.

HARRY'S POV

"To, uh . . . to give you this," I said. I pulled the pink piece of paper out of my pocket, the one I had carelessly cut out. I presented it to her gently, the jagged, box-like shape that was supposed to be a heart. After a moment of silence to admire the beauty of my work Rose laughed and I grinned. Then I tossed the piece of shit to the side to get what I really came for.

Even as I crashed my lips to Rose's we continued to laugh into the kiss. Her hands slid into my mop of hair immediately and mine grabbed her hips. The kiss wasn't sweet and delicate but it was hungry and deep. Our smiles faded as my body pressed hard against hers. I dipped my tongue into her mouth and I realized Rose's kissing had improved a lot more with practice. A lot more. My hands automatically went to her chest, their large expanse touching and squeezing her amazing breasts while she let out a soft moan.

My lips moved down to her neck, my favorite spot. The more I sucked and heavily kissed the skin the more of a reaction I got from her. I glided my lips sloppily downward, reaching the base of her neck. There she had a sweet spot, I could tell by the way she grabbed my hair tighter and breathed a little heavier.

I sucked the skin, the full of my lips pressed to the spot and she pulled my head closer. Her full chest sharply rose and fell while it was pressed to mine, a sound between a gasp and a moan falling from her lips. It was the sexiest fucking sound I've ever heard, causing me to moan, too.

God, I've been craving her all day. I needed to touch her and needed her to touch me, too. Doing it to myself, sit-ups, push-ups, and anything to use up my energy did an okay job of calming my . . . frustrations, before. But not now, not when I loved Rose and she loved me and we both desperately needed to let go and forget, even if it was just for a little while. It needed to be her hands. And I wanted to pleasure her, too, and make her feel how she hasn't have the luxury of feeling before.

Maybe this wasn't the place to do it, though. Not in a mental institution supply closet where I couldn't go slow, not for her first time. I'm sure she didn't want that either.

But until we got out of Wickendale, I guess there were a few other things we could try.

I wrapped my hands around the back of her thighs, pulling her up and around my waist. I pushed her back against the wall for support and started to roll my hips against hers. Her head fell tilted back against the wall, exposing her neck. I relished in the effect I had on her. I pressed into her neck with my lips, waved my hips onto her body, dug my fingers into her thighs. I needed to touch her as much as I could. And yet, it still wasn't enough. "I can only imagine what I'm gonna do to you when we get out of here," I breathed into her ear. "I'm gonna fuck you over, and over, and over."

My lips came down to her collarbone and I kissed along its length. "I'll make you scream my name, baby" I whispered. I started to grind my hips harder against her, while she was gasping and moaning a pulling my hair the whole time. Fuck.

"Bit first I'm gonna go slow," I continued, slowing my movements to match my words. Teasing her.

"I'll be gentle when I make love to you the first time."

And I meant it. Well, I meant all of it, really, but that statement was for sure. Maybe I was being cliche, but I would do anything to make sure that her first time is comfortable and slow so she doesn't get hurt.

I kissed her soft lips and her hands cupped my cheeks while she kissed back. This time it was tender, sweet.

We were unfortunately interrupted by a knock at the closet door. "Rose, did you find them?" The muffled voice of the attendant sounded.

"Uh . . . yeah, I just - yeah, I'll, um, I'll be right out," Rose replied, still flustered and slightly breathless.

"Fuck," I groaned in disapproval. I set Rose down on her feet carefully, but she still grabbed onto my arm for support.

"My knees are gonna give out if I try to walk," she laughed lightly, an embarrassed shade of red creeping onto her face. I smirked as I looked at her, licking my lips only to deepen the color of her cheeks. Rose snatched up a box of markers from the shelf and started to walk out. But first I patted her bum with my free hand and she made a small shrieking noise. "To be continued," I said.

"Promise?" She challenged, looking back up at me with innocent yet daring eyes.

My mouth came down once more and I nibbled her ear, another one of my my favorite spots. "Promise," I mumbled while she giggled at the playful contact.

A small smile remained on my face as we walked out swiftly, not wanting to draw too much attention to the fact that we had just been in a supply closet together for way too long. Not that any of the employees would care anymore now that we were just crazed patients, but we still didn't want to draw any kind of suspicions. The attendant was at a table a few yards away, and she walked to happily take the markers from Rose's hand. "Thank you," she said. She glanced quickly to Rose's arms which grabbed one of my larger larger ones, but didn't say anything. She also didn't notice our probably wild hair, our flushed faces, or our slightly swollen lips. And if she did, she didn't say anything.

ROSE'S POV

I wanted Harry just as much as he wanted me, if not more. In the closet he had me melting in his hands and even minutes later I could barely walk without fear of my knees giving out. I wanted more of him, I wanted him to do all of the things he had promised. But we couldn't do it at Wickendale. Besides the fact of being caught, it wasn't exactly ideal for what we had in mind.

All of those thoughts, although still present, shared their presence with the image of Harry now. He was focused, working on sprinkling glitter over his monstrosity of a piece of artwork. A few minutes ago he was so dominant and sexy, and now here was was adorably adding glitter to pink construction paper.

Using a black marker, I was busy drawing a portrait of him. I drew his scrunched eyebrows and the playfulness in his lips. I tried to capture the beauty of his eyes and the hardness of his somehow delicate features. But I soon realized that no artist could ever do him justice.

"Harry," Harry's guard Brian spoke, walking up to the table we shared.

"What?" Harry snapped.

"Its time for you check-up in the nurse's office."

"But I'm not finished." It was almost comical to see Harry so serious and irritated with his guard, all while holding a tube of purple glitter in his hand.

"I'm sorry, Harry, but she needs you now."

Harry rolled his eyes, but got up anyway. "Alright, fine. Bye," he spoke to me. A quick peck on the cheek or forehead seemed inappropriate at the moment. So instead Harry just smirked at me, while I grinned back. I watched his broad back and shoulders move as he walked, until he was past the door and out of sight. Well, I had much more fun at arts and crafts than I had expected. That was not bad, not bad at all.

But I had spoken too soon. Harry had left. Now I was alone. And while we were in the closet, apparently a certain patient had entered the room. I told myself to stay calm, to just act like everyone one else. Norman might not even remember you. But soon he eyed my spot in the plastic chair and stood up. Once he began to walk toward me, staying calm had suddenly become an impossible task.

A.N. HI AGAIN SORRY IF THIS CAPTER SEEMED A LITTLE RUSHED BECAUSE IT WAS. SORRY SORRY SORRY AND BTW YOU ALL WANT ROSE AND HARRY TO BANG BUT THATS KINDA HARD TO ACCOMPLISH AT A MENTAL INSTITUTION WITH GUARDS AND STUFF SO I HOPE THIS CHAPTER WILL HELP WITH ALL OF YOUR HORNINESS (BTW IF ANYONE FROM MY SCHOOL IS READING THIS YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE DONT JUDGE ME AND I HATE YOU JK BUT REALLY) OKAY GOODNIGHT ILYSM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

762K 22.3K 85
By: ZerriesGap "A girl once told me to be careful when trying to fix a broken person because you may cut yourself on their sharp edges." {k.w.} Note:...
9.7K 385 43
to say "I want you" would sound far too eager. to say "I need you" would sound far too desperate to say "I love you" would sound far too hasty. So I...
42.2K 564 28
Hali, never wanted by anyone except her best friend. When Harry Styles of One Direction walks in on her cutting herself like she has always done her...
8.3K 550 7
❝IF I COULD BE HONEST FOR ONE DAY, EVEN JUST FOR A SPLIT SECOND, I'D TELL YOU THAT I'M HURTING. AND I MEAN REALLY HURTING.❞ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | 201...