Claimed by the Sinclair Broth...

By KaylaBabs

Hanna left for England five years ago to study English and business. She hasn't been back to the states since... More

Hanna secret letter
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Snitches again. Seriously
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 sneak peak
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 Bonus Chapter
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Claimed by Brothers
i need a editor
Hanna's Wedding

Chapter 40

36.9K 1.7K 186
By KaylaBabs

Third Person

Uploaded on 13-04-2017

Jackson felt his heart pounding in his chest as he ran to the panic room. He never felt so scared in all his life. All he was praying for were for his children to be okay.

As soon as the door opened he rushed into the room to see the girls huddled together on the floor crying, hugging each other for comfort.

"Its okay." He soothed kneeling down in front of them. He gathered them in his arms their tears soaking his shirt. His arms went around their backs rubbing in small circles trying to stop them from shaking in fear. "It is going to be okay."

Jackson blinked holding back the tears that were threatening to fall, knowing that he had to remain strong for his little girls. Standing up he took a hold of their hands leading the out the room.

Jacky stood rooted to the spot shaking her head unmoving still crying loudly with snot rolling out her nose. She used lifter her free arm to wipe it on her sleeve.

"Jacky darling, we need to go." Jackson tugged on her arm.

Jacky screamed letting go of his hand to go and sit back on the sofa in the room drawing her legs up to her chest rocking herself backwards and forwards.

Tina ran to her sister putting her arm around her shoulders. "Don't worry the bad man won't get us daddy is here to protect us."

Blinking a couple of times to keep his emotions in check. Jackson took a deep breath before walking to sit next to his daughters. He picked up Jacky sitting her in his lap noticing that she kept rocking staring into the distance.

Lifting his hand, he began stroking her hair smoothing it back from her head down to her back. "I am here to stop the bad man. He is gone and will never. Ever hurt you again."

"You promise." Tina said quietly leaning her head on her dad shoulder, her little hand holding her sister in a tight grip.

"I promise on my life." Jackson kissed the top of Jacky head then done the same to Tina. "No one will ever harm you again. Daddy is here."

"Hanna!" Justin shouted as she was being rolled into the ambulance. "Wake up darling."

"Sir." The EMT gestured to the seat. "We need you to sit down while we keep her stable on the way to the hospital."

Blinking Justin did as he was told becoming aware that him losing control is not was needed at this moment in time. The man was just about to close the door to the ambulance when it was roughly pulled open.

Hanna father stood there looking striken. "Hanna banana." He lifted his stick attempting to climb into the ambulance.

"Sir, there is no room for you to enter I suggest you find your own way to the hospital we need to get going." The EMT told him trying to close the door.

"That is my daughter there. I lost my wife. I be damned if I am going to lose another." He locked his hand on the handle struggling to get himself up on the steep step.

Justin took a deep breath moving his eyes away from a still looking Hanna. "Mr Adams. Jackson is still inside with the girls. You need to go to him and tell him that we are on our way to the hospital." When he looked like he was not going to do what he asked. Justin looked him directly in the eyes. "Please. She is losing a lot of blood. We need to go."

"Alright." He let loose the door. "You make sure you save my daughter and the baby."

The EMT nodded not saying anything as he wasn't sure that was a promise that he would be able to keep.

Hanna opened her eyes to this white blinding light. All around her was whiteness, like she was stood inside a cloud.

"Hello?" She shouted looking around hearing her voice echo in the nothing but whiteness that surrounded her.

When she looked down she found it quite odd that her stomach was flat for some reason that doesn't bother her.

"Hello!" Hanna shouted again noticing a dark shadow in the background of a person. The person had their back to her and began walking away fading into the distance.

"Don't leave!" Hanna waved, then began to chase the figure that always seemed to one step ahead of her.

Holding the girls hands Jackson made his way out of the panic room. He thanked Justin for making the decision to add the panic room when restructuring the house. Ever since the incident with their brothers' stalker a couple of years ago, Natasha wanted her own panic room for safety for her and her kids.

Having a family of their own Justin recommended that they followed suit. At first he was sceptical that they would ever need. For who would need to seek harm their family. Now he was grateful that he went along with that plan. For without the room maybe it would have been his family laid dead on the floor.

"Girls I want you close your eyes." Jackson told them as he came to the top of the stairs. The dead bodies were still laid out on the floor with the police taking pictures and putting down number signs.

The detective that was talking to a uniformed policeman noticed Jackson coming down the stairs with the girls.

"Get them covered up!" He pointed at the bodies. He opened the front door for Jackson as he led his girls out the house towards the car. "Mr Sinclair. I cannot let you leave."

Jackson gritted his teeth not saying a word. He opened the door to his vehicle putting the girls in their car seat then strapping them in. He closed the door leaning his head against the window for a moment before turning to face the man.

"I am leaving." He said quietly.

"I need to get statements and make sure your family is safe. Your wife is on her way to the hospital with police escort." He put his hand on the driver door to shut it when Jackson opened the door.

Jackson whirled on the detective ready to forcibly remove the man. Hanna father came running up to them before Jackson could move.

"Jackson." He said winded leaning heavily on his cane. "I looked everywhere for you. We need to go. Hanna has gone to the hospital and she doesn't look too good." He walked around to the passenger side opening the door and getting inside the vehicle.

"I shall speak to your officers at the hospital." Jackson told them. "And find Pookie."

The detective moved his hand from the door understanding that now is not the time to speak to the family. He nodded his hand taking out his notebook that harboured a mug shot of Pookie that the uniformed officer has passed to him a couple of minutes ago.

He stepped to the side watching the car drive down the driveway pass the blockage of police. Walking into the house he walked passed the known gang bangers into the living area where Tiffany laid on the floor dead.

He kneeled on the blood-stained floor looking into her lifeless eyes. The Sinclair brothers sent them a live stream of the house footage when they knew it was occupied by invaders. Rewinding the tape, he saw that Tiffany confessed to killing his wife. Kemoy Cunningham. He only wished that he got to her sooner to dispatched a justice of his own.

Hanna stop running in the whiteness, as the figure didn't seem to be getting any closer. She twirled around in a circle feeling despair at not knowing where she was.

She turned around again this time stopping looking at a face that she thought she would never see again.

"Mom?" Hanna softly said blinking unsure of the reality that her mother was standing in front of her wearing a long black dress. Looking like the figure she was chasing. "Is that really you?"

Sarah, Hanna mother nodded. "It is me, Hanna."

Hanna placed her hand on cheeks looking around the white environment then back to her mother face. "What are you doing here?"

Hanna reached out to touch her mother face. As soon as her hand touched her mother's cheeks she felt the warmth and love from her mother. She quickly embraced her in a hug.

Sarah stepped back looking at her daughter with a knowing look in her eyes. "The question you should be asking is what are you doing here?"

"I... I... don't know." Hanna stammered struggling to remember how she ended up in this place.

Natasha ran inside the hospital. She got the phone call from Jackson that Max has been shot by Tiffany and is in the hospital.

"My name is Natasha Sinclair." She said breathlessly to the receptionist. "My husband Max Sinclair has just been brought in with a gunshot wound."

Marcus began to walk in on his crutches behind her wheeling Riley in with her pushchair and their two sons walking beside him.

"One moment whilst I have a look on our system." The receptionist said typing away on her computer.

"I told you to wait in the car." Natasha hissed at her husband. "The kids don't need to see this."

Marcus looked at his wife till she was the first to look away. "He is my brother. I will not stand by while he needs me."

The lady behind the desk cleared her throat. "The doctor would need to speak with you. If you could please take a seat in Family room number three. He should be with you when he is free."

"Thank you." Natasha let out a sigh of relief as she took the pushchair to walk with the kids to the room where she would hear information on her husband.

Marcus began to walk with his crutches, his movement slow and unhurried. Shows just how far he has come since the attack on their property that left her without her mother.

That attack made her unconsciously push max away. As she was giving Marcus all her attention she thought that she loved one brother more. When she didn't but by then the damage was done.

Natasha felt shame at the way she treated Max that she couldn't bring herself to let him love her again as she considered herself unworthy of his love. People that love each other don't hurt each other. And she hurt Max in the worst way possible. Now waiting in the room for the doctor with her children. She hopes that it wasn't too late to get back the man that she loves.

Jackson received a text from Natasha stating that she was waiting in the family room for the doctor for word on Max. He walked with his daughters to meet Natasha at the room with her father.

"Girls. Take a seat by your cousins." He kissed them on the head watching them as they sat down in the corner next to Marc and MJ with Riley playing with her toys in the pushchair oblivious to the seriousness of her surroundings.

"Any information on Max?" Jackson asked standing by the door checking his phone. Justin hasn't checked in with him yet. He knew that they got to the hospital way before them.

Natasha shook her head dabbing at her eyes. "I knew that bitch was Tiffany. If only I just stuck to my guns then all of this wouldn't have happened."

Marcus placed his hand on her knee. "None of this is your fault."

The room became silent as Justin opened the door. His eyes were red as if he been crying. He was being followed by the doctor.

"Daddy!" Tina came rushing over to him hugging his legs. "Daddy!"

Justin leaned down to pick up to give her a crushing hug.

"Are you Hanna family?" The doctor asked looking at the file then at the room.

Hanna father nodded. "I am her dad. And these two men are her partners."

"I have a Daniel on the file." He said looking at Justin.

Justin shook his head. "Daniel is not here. We are her next of kin. Is she okay?"

The doctor cleared his throat walking further into the room. "Hanna is suffering from complications in her pregnancy. She has pre-eclampsia. The mother and baby is at serious risk. We would need to save the mother."

"No!" A shout was heard from the door. Daniel stood there with a patch over his left eye. "I want you to save my baby."

The doctor turned to face him. "Who are you?"

"I am Daniel her next of kin. I am telling you that I want you to save the baby. That is what Hanna would have wanted." Daniel took a step back when Jackson took a step towards him.

"Save both of them" Jackson told the doctor instead.

The doctor looked between the two men then left the room with Daniel trailing behind him.

"Is mummy going to die?" Tina asked the room quietly.

"Mummy is going to be fine." Justin told her with conviction. "She is going to be fine. She has to be."

A/N

Vote

Fan

Comment

Love you guys. Hoped you like the chapter. I didn't get to write all that I wanted in this one so hopefully you guys get a new one tomorrow!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4M 154K 50
*BEING RE-WRITTEN* "I never once told you I broke the engagement," his words were harsh and spoken in a cold voice but his hand that was running up a...
3.1K 209 21
[18+] Nevaeh Sinclair came back home and was already tired of everything. Her mother, her mother's multiple different partners that come in and out o...
25.3K 487 29
she fell for her sister's boyfriend, despite him having being a close person in her life first. They'd never say it out loud, but it always shows. O...
42K 914 19
We're going to make her ours, no matter the cost... Sasha : Broke after bailing out my criminal ex one too many times, a boring and stuffy desk job...