Beating The Odds

By TierraMarcel

And sometimes, against all odds, against all logic, we still hope. ALL FUCKINGGGGG !! rights reserved. DONT T... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5
7.
8.
CAST
9.
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25/TheEnd

6.

2K 99 32
By TierraMarcel

Jay'Ceon Clark. 💸
Next morning

It was early and a nigga was beyond tried but I told Khloe I'll take her shopping for her first car. She woke up with a attitude because I didn't leave out her room last night but I didn't give a fuck. Nobody told her catch feelings for me then get mad at everything she see or hear. Everything would've been okay if she would've just played her role.

I was just starving in them apartments, that shit feel like yesterday
I was just going to sleep on some carpet, that shit feel like yesterday
I ran bands up and no I'm not sorry same feeling like yesterday
Niggas saying they gone rob, I heard the same shit yesterday.

I was starving in them MillCreek Apartments, shit got me heartless
Rent time, laying low I was dodging, I was having money problems
Sipping lean pouring up like a faucet, baby momma Trying to argue
Telling me how she hoping I don't get farther, she can't except that I'm popping
I came up they say i'm a target
Talking bout how they gone rob me
I keep them blue tips in my cartridge
A nigga try me then I'm popping
Yesterday hopped out a foreign and I couldn't believe it
Took my backend and cashed out on a couple piece
Niggas be talking that shit need to tell them please (shhhh)
I might just shoot em and fly to another region
I got some niggas that's locked away, I got niggas in a better place
I bust down a Rollie from 50k
I really did that shit yesterday
I been in these streets running with them gangstas, I ain't just start this shit yesterday
OTF, CMG, Breadgang we got them feeling some type of way.

"Can you cut that down some ?" Khloe asked. "Its way to loud early in the morning."

"My car my music you about to get your own car control that Radio."

"Why are you bring irritating? I asked a simple question."

"Because you wake up with a attitude and still got one, don't get into my car with negative energy." I looked down at my phone GPS making sure I was still going the right way.

"I woke up with a attitude because I asked you more than one time to get out of the bed I sleep in. We are roommates it's certain rules we should follow personal space being one."

"I don't want to hear that shit because you went to sleep then woke up hours later trying to put me out again. Knowing damn well I wasn't going anywhere."

"Maybe I should just move out because it's clear you don't respect my wishes."

"Do what the fuck you want mane, I don't got a gun up to your head stopping you but before you move out thank me for taking your ungrateful ass in."

"Thank you ?" Her voice got louder. "I been thanking you for everything since day one. Now I'm ungrateful because I want to move out ? You have somebody why must you cross the line by coming into my room at night ?"

"That's your problem you so fucking concerted about another female you can't focuson yourself. You making it seem like I come in there tryin to have sex."

"Jay'Ceon I never said that was the case but I told you I was catching feelings so why would you keep lending me on ?"

"I'm not trying to but I was feeling our friendship I just don't like how a dope friendship ended over some wack shit."

"It ended because you lied to my face like it was nothing. Even your own mother said you in love with that girl."

"My mother ? You telling my mother shit now ?" I asked confused coming to a red light.

"No, she came and got her hair done last night and we was talking. She asked me was me and you dating I told her no we was only friends. She said I should keep it that way because you in love with somebody."

"Whatever man, I see now all this shit about to be in the way. If you moving out let me know because now I don't care no more." I parked my car getting out not caring to hear her responds.

We walked into the Master car dealership they had all type of cars and affordable prices. We met with some lady by the name of Ms.Washington who would be showing us around the place.

"Khloe do you know what kind of car you looking for today ?" Ms.Washington asked walking us outside.

"No." She giggled. "I just want a nice size, with good mileage and in the 2017 model year."

"Okay, Ima start by showing you the 2016 Buick Cascada is available as a 2-door, 4-seat convertible. Starting at $33,065, the 2016 Buick Cascada Base is powered by a 1.6L, 4-cylinder engine mated to an automatic transmission that returns an EPA estimated 20-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. It's a very expensive car but worth it."

"It's a nice looking car but the price is a little to much for me."

"Okay we can look at some more, my gold is to make sure you leave with some band new keys."

Ms.Washington showed us three more cars until Khloe start actually wanting to get them. She would ask me my input but the way my attitude was set up I was just here so I wouldn't get fired.

I ain't going to lie all these cars had me ready to trade my Audi in for something bigger and badder. I had to much love for my bitch to give her up she was my first real ride.

Slowly walking behind them I took the time to text people back.

Wyd ? Ima pull on up on the kid later.

Sammy✨💸: Come threw I ain't doing shit but cooling til Diamond get off.

after I drop Khloe irritating ass off I'll be over.

Sammy✨💸: Cool 😂

L❤️💍: Morning 🌞 why you didn't come over last night ?

I wanted to stay home, ill see you later on.

L❤️💍: That's a really a poor excuse but okay Jay, Where are you at now ?

Out handing business I'll talk to you later 👌🏽

L❤️💍: Smh, okay bye.

"If you was going to text the whole time you really could've left." Khloe said when I put my phone away.

"I don't think you know it but you blowing the shit out of me. Stop what you doing and pick a car."

She rolled her eyes and walked back over to the car Ms.Washington was showing her. If this how her attitude was about to be she could really move out now I can't deal with that bitter shit.

Two hours later she picked the car she wanted out. It wasn't a bad pick after all she needed up going with a all black 2016 Chevrolet Malibu. I even need up giving her a 2,000 dollars to add to whatever she was putting down. At first she didn't want to take it but after all the calculation came up she took it.

Khloe didn't know but she was special I don't got around paying for shit or opening my house to just anybody. That's why I said if she just worried about herself she could have it all.

After all the paper work was done she was walking out the car shop with a new smile to match her new keys.

"Thank you Jay." She hugged me she was so little compared to me. "I hope I don't have to hear you say you helped me with my car."

"Nah, I don't do things to throw back in other people face. Your thank you was enough you about to enjoy your car riding to work ?" I asked walking to my car so she could get her things.

"Yep." She did her happy dance making me laugh. "I can't miss no days now everything must get paid on time."

"Right, I'm about to get out of here and go chill with Sammy call me if you need me." I got into my car and she was standing in the doorway.

"Okay I will like always. Are you coming home tonight ?"

"Only if I can lay next to you." I smirked causing her to hit my arm laughing.

"Jay bye, just be home when I get there." She shook her head laughing.

That mean she was letting a nigga sleep next to her again. In no time I'll have her right where I wanted her.

****

"How the fuck we going to go on vacation with Lira and Diamond?" Sammy asked me playing me in 2K17.

We need up coming back to my house chilling in my man cave.

"Easy nigga, block flights and just go wherever we want."

"I think that's easy said then done, I know for a fact Diamond not about to leave Khloe here if she know you taking Lira."

"Don't open your mouth to say shit, y'all only been dating for a few weeks and she running shit." I shook my head at his actions.

"Fuck up, just because you walking around here playing these girls don't mean I'm about to play mine."

"Yeah whatever nigga, bet you didn't tell her you about to have a baby." I said never taking my eyes off the tv.

"Mind your business bitch." He threw a chip at my head. "I'm going to tell her when the time is right. She can't be mad that was way before her time."

"Yea whatever back to this trip when we going ? And when we going ?"

"I'm thinking Dubai go big or go home."

"I always wanted to go to New Mexico but I'm cool with either."

"Ima tell Diamond find Khloe a nigga so she can go and out trip can be peaceful."

"Why the fuck would you do that ? Your peace making ass in the way. Khloe don't have to go she can stay here and run their shop."

"You stay trying carry that girl shit ain't cool."

"Son shut the fuck up nobody carrying Khloe she know wassup."

"Yea ok Ima look up some flights and hotels when I get home tonight. Ji like geeking for this trip."

"Like you said we deserve it all the work we been putting in, bitch move !" I yelled at the tv making the 3 pointer shot.

"Nigga you can't play like that in real live chill."

"Put your money where your mouth is."

"Nah I'm cool." He said laughing.

"That's what I thought. I think your girl calling." I looked down seeing Diamond calling.

"Yeah ? Hello ?" I Heard him say.

"What ? Clam down I can't understand nothing you saying." He stood up and I paused the game.

"Ite chill we on the way." He slide his feet into his shoes gabbing his car keys.

"Diamond said come down to the shop Khloe mother there or something."

"Damn for real ?" I asked right behind him leaving out the house.

****

When we walked into the shop it was a complete mess and Khloe was on top of her mother beating her face in. They still had customers and everything.

I rushed over to Khloe pulling her off but she had her hair so when I pulled up her she was dragging her mother with her.

"Best friend let this lady hair go." Diamond said trying to help me.

"No, I'm fucking sick of this bitch trying to make my life miserable."

I knew Khloe for over a month and this was my first time hearing her cuss.

"Khloe man she can't do nothing with you let her go." Sammy said pulling her mother back.

Once we got them apart Khloe mother face was fucked up this time around. That's why you never sleep on a innocent person they'll be the first ones to fuck you up.

"Oh you grown now huh ?" Her mother asked fixing her hair. "Bitch I made you and by all means I'll destroy you. Disrespecting your mother ? I'll never forgive you."

"You came in here stating shit nobody told you walk through them doors. Your should've been a mother and came in here seeing y'all life been treating me but you still on some get back bullshit." She start walking closer but I pulled her back by her waste.

"Ms.Toya you can leave you already damaged things that I know you won't pay for." Diamond said picking up things that fell.

"Fuck this shop and everybody in here." She walked off making sure to push Khloe on her way out.

Khloe looked around at everybody in her face and walked off to the back with me right behind her.

I gave her time to cry and clean herself up before I opened my mouth to talk.

"What happen ?" I pulled her in front of me.

"I been having a feeling she was going to come but I didn't think today. She came in here throwing things and yelling all type of things."

"How you end up top her face ?"

"She hit me across my face after I asked to her leave."

"That lady need some type of help Khloe, I think you should help her even if it's from a-distance." I said and she shook her head no.

"I can't she grown enough to know right from wrong. I just want her out my life for now I'm trying to find my happiness and I don't need her in the way of that." She resting her forehead on my cheat.

"Cool we can talk more about this at my place let's get out of here." She moved back and I got down off the the bathroom sink.

Diamond must have cleared everyone out because it was only her and Sammy cleaning up.

"Diamond I'm truly sorry I didn't me-."

"Please don't apologize for her she did all this you didn't. Everybody witnessed her hit you so don't apologize." She said hugging her.

I let them have their bestfriend time and went over where Sammy was cleaning.

"Khloe can fight mane." He laughed picking up a hair roller. "I didn't think we was about to walk in on that."

"Yeah her mother stay on some wild seeking for attention type of shit. I can't stand her ass."

"Her ass was saying some wild shit." He shook his head. "You never know what somebody going through behind closed doors stop playing with her man she already hurt."

****

"Khloe if you don't stop taking pictures and get in bed." She was standing in my bathroom with my robe on taking pictures on my phone. Let her take it my iPhone 7+ camera was better then hers.

"Stop rushing me into your bed Jay, I just cried my eyes out let me be great right now." She said taking another picture cutting the lights off walking out. "Look i'm cute." She handed my phone back.

"You aighttttttttt, you ain't all that." I joked.

"Whatever stop playing im so pretty." She moved the covers back and got into my bed moving close to my side.

"What you want to watch ? It's late so nothing good going be on."

"It doesn't matter I'll be sleep in no time."

"Boring ass Khloe."

"So what I been up all morning, spend hours at a car dealership, did countless numbers of heads and beat my mother ass. I'm sleepy."

"Some crazy day you had. Let's just talk till you fall asleep." I said cutting the tv and lights off.

"21 questions? that way we could learn more about each other."

"Cool, you start it off."

"21. Favorite color ?"

"Black. 20 Favorite thing to eat ?"

"Seafood, 19. What would your dream house be like ?"

"Downtown I always tell myself Ima move down there one day before I die. I love the lights and view of everything. 18. What makes you the angriest ?"

"I don't really get angry because I'm scared of the outcome but I would have to say. Constantly lying to my face when all I wanted was the trust. 17. Would you rather be rich or famous?"

"Rich no questions asked, what do people get out of being famous but crazy fans and people knowing their every move ? Nothing. 16. If you could change anything about yourself what would it be ?"

"Being nice I say that because I know people try and play with me all the time because I'm a very nice person inside and out. I honestly don't know how to be mean or stand up for myself. 15. If you could choose one celebrity to be the mother of your child who would it be?" She asked laughing.

"Ima have to say Angelina Jolie. I don't think people understand what she stand for and how dope of a person she is. To many people wouldn't do half of what she did. 14. Do you want children?"

"Yep, I sure do after I'm married I want one boy and one girl. 13. Do you want children?"

"Don't take my question, but yea hell I want a son a lil me walking around fly. 12. Where would you like to move ?"

"I always wanted to move to New York it's been a gold of mine all my life. 11. Favorite rapper ?"

"Moneybagg Yo. 10. House on fire what are you grabbing ?"

"Hair bad and cell phone. 9. Have you ever broke someone heart ?"

"Yeah in my younger days. 8. What's your middle name ?"

"La'Nay. 7. What's your biggest turn off ?"

"A female with no ambition I can't fuck with a female who don't want more out if life. 6. Are you wearing any underclothes right now?"

"You are a creep." She hit my arm laughing. "Yes I am 5. Who you tell everything to ?"

"My mother she know a nigga whole life. 4. One wish."

"To have everything I deserve. 3. Birthday?"

"September 17th. 2. Did you get to know me better ?"

"Yeah." She looked up and smiled. 1. Do you see us together ? Don't answer that the game is up."

I shook my head pulling her closer to me what Sammy said to me today was still in my head.

***

Sorry 😩 I can't stop updating this book don't be mad at me JOF will be next up 💋 & this will be the last update for a minute I start back working long hours. Maybe one one this weekend.

Jay'Ceon ?

Khloe?

Diamond?

Sammy ?

How do you guys feel about everybody ? I personally like Sammy I just love how 💯 he keep his shit. Just hope he can stay that way with Diamond 😌✌🏼

TierraMarcel.

Happy Easter 🐣💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 5.8K 198
TAKE WHATEVER STORY IDEA YOU WANT. I'M NO LONGER USING THIS ACCOUNT. story ideas for the uncreative ♡ proven to be the best story ideas to ever exist...
74.8K 3.1K 35
this story is completely my imagination. it's just for fun so forget about votes and enjoy it. it's a mature content so read only if you are comforta...
3.2M 136K 118
Your typical story...with a twist.
8.8K 778 44
7 friends, 7 different careers, 7 mindsets , 1 group.. Can you focus? completed August 17th, 2020.